The fight between Heaven and Hell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
snr5557 said:
I know that in Revelations there is the prophecy about how Heaven and Hell, angels and demons (or do we call them devils? does it even matter?) will fight right? But where would they go if they died in battle? I mean, if a demon died it would go to Hell, which is where it came from. And wouldn't it just come back to the fight? Unless there is a whole other Hell specifically for demons that I'm unaware of.

Can someone please explain.
You talking about Revelation 12?

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the thing about Rev 12 is that it already happened. It isn't prophecy, it's a recap.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
snr5557 said:
I know that in Revelations there is the prophecy about how Heaven and Hell, angels and demons (or do we call them devils? does it even matter?) will fight right? But where would they go if they died in battle? I mean, if a demon died it would go to Hell, which is where it came from. And wouldn't it just come back to the fight? Unless there is a whole other Hell specifically for demons that I'm unaware of.

Can someone please explain.
the number of angels remains constant they are not mortals ..angels do not die
Gods word is all powerful at the end just by God command the evil angles will remain in the prisons of hell.
God even uses at this time evil angels to do his will. He used Satan in the training of Job . And he uses Satan in our training
to. WHEN HES DONE WITH USING SATAN.. Satan will have no choosing when God commands him to be in hell for ever.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
snr5557 said:
So there won't be a confrontation then?
Well, the heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force, and the kingdom of God is within men, so in that sense yes. That's the war between the flesh and the inward man Paul spoke of in Romans 7. But the war in heaven spoken of in Revelation 12 already happened. Satan was cast into the earth and has been here since (before?) the days of Adam.

Much of the fighting spoken of in Revelation is going to happen here on earth. There's something to look forward to!

ventura23

Feb 1, 2014
aspen said:
yeah, i think the worst part of Hell is the condition of soul, not the place.

great thought.
even if one goes to prison, they would work out their sentence in peace.
it all depends on the condition of the soul.