• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Make no mistake we are in a battle.
It is a fight unto the death. Choosing God we choose life and then our battle becomes a real" spiritual battle" against satan & his forces.

How can we be prepared?
Ephesians 6
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of DARKNESS of this world, against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Paul said he had fought a good fight;
2 Timothy 4:7 /8

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

We are to fight the good fight of faith,enduring unto the end, that our testimony may reflect Christ.

If we take a stand against the enemy, who is truly seeking whom he may devour by killing, stealing & destroying, then we must be prepared.

We have the armour described above by his word, and only by his word, our flesh is a weapon he uses against us in this battle.

Galatians:17
For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

We do not fight in our own strength but the battle belongs unto the Lord. He is ever ready when we call to step in on our behalf.

Romans 8:31 - What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us,who can be against us?

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 108:13 - With God, we shall do valiantly; it is he who will tread down our foes.

He is our stronghold of refuge;
Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

Psalm 34:17 - When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.

Jeremiah 1:19 - They will fight against you, but they shall NOT PREVAIL against you,for I am with you, declares the Lord, to deliver you.

Proverbs 21:31 - The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord.

Jeremiah 20:11 But the Lord is with me as a dread warrior, therefore, my persecutors will stumble; they will not overcome me. They will be greatly shamed, for they will not succeed. Their eternal dishonor will never be forgotten.

Therefore stand:
1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

In preparation, stand; It is the Lord's battle with us as overcomes and HE WILL WIN!

Reactions: Rita