The Fruit of The Spirit.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are loved my friend . You just told her not to fake it . She cannot PRETEND GOD is there . BUT MAY SHE KNOW HE IS .

It can feel like pretending at first. But to choose to acknowledge God's loving presence, though it may feel fake, that is not fake.

Much love!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let the LORD be praised , let every hand be raised unto the glorious LORD . The lambs will take a beating in this life .
BUT REMEMBER THE BEATING JESUS TOOK for the lambs . YEAH . HOPE IN THE GLORIOUS LORD .
Love every word HE ever spoke . Embrace all truth . HOPE IN GOD and praise the glorious LORD .
Amen!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It can feel like pretending at first. But to choose to acknowledge God's loving presence, though it may feel fake, that is not fake.

Much love!
Every lamb who loves the LORD will go through times and sufferings in this life . We must learn to walk by EVERY WORD OF GOD .
Not emotions . Ponder on this my friend . Emotions can and will lead us in a wrong direction . Feeling abandoned
or also if something feels good folks might think its right or its of GOD . Either way is dangerous .
The more we learn our bibles the more food and ammo we shall have to fight the good fight of faith .
I have been watching and am watching a world and churches that are emotion led , BUT NOT SPIRIT LED .
We must do all now to contend and defend the true faith . Warning any in error , and pointing to the biblical JESUS
and every Word of GOD which works good unto the hearer and the doer , unto the REAL BELIEVER .
Mark , this has been one long fight my friend . It has been one that is filled with tears as i watch so many fall for a spell .
But so long as we do our part and warn and remind , maybe some will hear . This has been one long war my friend .
BUT POINTING TO JESUS IS JOY . Its seeing others that claim HIM and yet DENY HIM that troubles my soul so much .
But we were warned it would get real bad , specially nigh the end . Just point to JESUS , correct error , hold to the promises
and endure to the end in the glorious LORD . That is all i can do my friend , tis all we can do . THE LORD is with the lambs .
I say again the LORD is with the lambs . HE ALONE IS ALL WE NEED . Now forward march into the trenches .
Cause this ol battle aint over , TILL WE BREATHED OUR LAST OR JESUS COMES . TILL THEN , ITS GONNA GET REAL BAD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
18306_e8d428c0ae1785c6cd50dec37a88b8a8.png

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark i am led to tell you something . beware this movie that is coming in october . the JESUS song .
ITS NOT led by those who are CHRIST centered at all . Watch out for it . Its deception cloaked with a little truth in it .
I haven't heard of it, but most of this stuff I don't go for. Something I do like a lot:

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't heard of it, but most of this stuff I don't go for. Something I do like a lot:

Much love!
I dont agree with everything this one man says , BUT for the most part HE is RIGHT .
have you ever heard of spencer smith . If not look him up . He has some things SPOT ON RIGHT about what is going on
and has been going on in the churches .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I dont agree with everything this one man says , BUT for the most part HE is RIGHT .
have you ever heard of spencer smith . If not look him up . He has some things SPOT ON RIGHT about what is going on
and has been going on in the churches .
Spencer Smith.
Says some wise things about counterfeit Christianity.

Reactions: amigo de christo

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 11:13
"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?"

Romans 8:9
"But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

Hello CB members,
According to Luke 11:13 we need simply to ask Him for His Spirit. If this is so, what gives with the extra "baptism in the Holy spirit"? I thought there was only one baptism in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit...Matthew 28:9 makes this clear to me.
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" ...or, is that three baptisms??!!

Now, seeing that God said He would give His Spirit to those who ask Him. Having His Spirit living inside you will cause you to produce the fruit of The Spirit.

So, my question here is, if a professed Christian has many issues and difficulties producing these fruits, do they NOT have His Spirit, are they "none of His", even though they might plead continually with God to send them His Spirit so as to fight sin? Are we to "pretend" that we are all in with the works of The Spirit? Smile when yo do not feel it in your heart? Pretend to have joy when we do not? So much is so vague and lot's of guess work as to things we THINK God said, not sure but we might just imagine we did.

Confession time. VERY frustrated most of the time and it turns into anger, then RAGE! NOT against persons, ever but while by myself which is 99.9% of the time anymore. Out of this anger and frustration I throw things and break them. How can this happen EVERYDAY, and pretty much
always in the mornings, if His Spirit is inside my heart?? Therefore, discernment say's I am none of His. This is living IN sin. Hating sin even while in the midst of it is still sin. Self loathing comes on the tail of every tantrum and it is insanity to CONSTANTLY "repent" every time this happens, (and it IS daily on some level) Repentance should be turning around to walk in the correct direction NOT returning over and over again to the same thing.

I'll be taking a break from here for a bit folks. I do ask for prayer if any will.
thank you all and love you.

Sorry to hear about this. The give away in this is, "always in the morning" What proceeds the morning? Rebuke the visitors causing all of this. I hate when I hear that the enemy is allowed to run amuck where a person lives and yet they can not perceive it. Where you live and everything you own is The Lords as well as yours. This is part of making Him Lord. I have been through this Nancy. Anyone who is truly The Lords has both The Father and The Son(Jesus) in the form of The Holy Spirit living within them. As such, there is Power and Authority in His Name to remove any unwanted guest or visitors All one needs to do is speak out loud with faith. Remember these words, "The Lord rebukes you, The Lord Jesus rebukes you." After this, they have no choice but to leave. After that, as things start to clear, and clear they will, you will see how they work by taking a molehill and turning it into a mountain. Even that mountain, by faith, can be plucked up and thrown into the sea. The prayers in here will help you in your present situation but there is a time in every believers life that they will have to standup and exercise their measure of faith. Even if it is the size of a mustard seed, the mountain will still be plucked up and thrown into the sea. The Victory has already been won, believe it, claim it and speak it. Be Blessed Nancy, you will be fine.

Reactions: Nancy

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Luke 11:13
"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?"

Romans 8:9
"But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

Hello CB members,
According to Luke 11:13 we need simply to ask Him for His Spirit. If this is so, what gives with the extra "baptism in the Holy spirit"? I thought there was only one baptism in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit...Matthew 28:9 makes this clear to me.
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" ...or, is that three baptisms??!!

Now, seeing that God said He would give His Spirit to those who ask Him. Having His Spirit living inside you will cause you to produce the fruit of The Spirit.

So, my question here is, if a professed Christian has many issues and difficulties producing these fruits, do they NOT have His Spirit, are they "none of His", even though they might plead continually with God to send them His Spirit so as to fight sin? Are we to "pretend" that we are all in with the works of The Spirit? Smile when yo do not feel it in your heart? Pretend to have joy when we do not? So much is so vague and lot's of guess work as to things we THINK God said, not sure but we might just imagine we did.

Confession time. VERY frustrated most of the time and it turns into anger, then RAGE! NOT against persons, ever but while by myself which is 99.9% of the time anymore. Out of this anger and frustration I throw things and break them. How can this happen EVERYDAY, and pretty much
always in the mornings, if His Spirit is inside my heart?? Therefore, discernment say's I am none of His. This is living IN sin. Hating sin even while in the midst of it is still sin. Self loathing comes on the tail of every tantrum and it is insanity to CONSTANTLY "repent" every time this happens, (and it IS daily on some level) Repentance should be turning around to walk in the correct direction NOT returning over and over again to the same thing.

I'll be taking a break from here for a bit folks. I do ask for prayer if any will.
thank you all and love you.
Bless you Nancy, love you in Christ.

When I accepted Jesus into my life as a child, I was in bed and my father quoted Rev 3:20 to me, saying “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.”

My father spoke about our hearts door and how we can open up our heart to Jesus and accept Him into our heart and life. He wants us, He comes knocking, and he seeks us. Many reject him, but we have Jesus in our life, for He is God and God is Spirit.

Romans 8:9 that you quoted tells about the Spirit of God that dwells in us. You have done this, and I have always known from the first time I came onto this forum that you have the beauty of Jesus in you. Luke 11:13 is much the same except to say that the gifts of our Heavenly Father are Good gifts.

The gift of God to all believers is salvation:

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Ephesians 2:8

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23

Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.” John 4:10

The result and I see it in you is:

(22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
(23) gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
(24) And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(25) If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(26) Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
Gal 5:22-26

Then there are the greater gifts that only a few people seek and are not necessary for our salvation, but the church would be in even greater trouble if these people did not have the greater gifts.

But earnestly desire the greater gifts. And I show you a still more excellent way. 1 Corinthians 12:31

And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues. 1 Corinthians 12:28

Bless you Nancy, you are safe in the arms of Jesus.

Reactions: Nancy