The Fulfillment of the Seven Seals of Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I'm definitely going up when the rapture hits....no worries.

Well I hate to break the news to ya, but you've got a thousand year wait (Rev. 20) and you've FIRST got to be martyred, then return with Jesus for the Millennial Kingdom, and then the dead are raised, and finally those who are alive and remain on earth shall ascend (Rapture) to the New Jerusalem.

And remember, GOD doesn't remove the Righteous, HE removes the sinners (Rev. 14:9-11). But the church is advised:

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Bobby Jo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following quote from the OP suggests that Jesus is now reigning in Heaven, ON A FAR AWAY PLANET IN A FAR AWAY SOLAR SYSTEM. CRAZINESS!

"The Messiah did not begin to rule from an earthly throne that could be visibly seen with the eyes, like the kings of the nations who ruled from earthly thrones did, but he began to rule from heaven, a place that cannot be visibly seen with the eyes, not because it is an invisible or figurative place, but because it is a literal and physical place that is far above among the stars and is therefore unreachable to man, and the kingdom the Messiah was given authority to rule over in heaven was the “New Jerusalem”, the heavenly city, the “kingdom of heaven”, where the angels of God live, which is an enormous city, 12,000 stadia in length by 12,000 stadia in width, which is around 2,218.8 kilometers by 2,218.8 kilometers, or around 1,378.7 miles by 1,378.7 miles,...."

Just that is enough to realize that's a false foundation being proposed.

My Lord Jesus Christ begins His eternal reign... right HERE on this earth, at His 2nd coming, which of course is still future to us today. That... is what God's Holy Writ declares. As of right now, He is sitting at the right hand of The Father's Throne in the Heavenly, The Son's reign still expecting sometime in the near future, when all His enemies will be made His footstool.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All seals of Revelation have been opened up to the last portion of the sixth seal of Revelation, which is the second coming of the Messiah.
By comparing the seven seal events with the Olivet Discourse, we would discover that only the first five seals have already been opened and those events have been occurring since the first century, but now the intensity of some events has grown exponentially (such as earthquakes).

We will also discover from the Olivet Discourse (Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21) that the cataclysmic cosmic events of the 6th seal come AFTER the seventh seal judgments, and just BEFORE the Second Coming of Christ.

So the 6th and 7th seal judgments are yet future and will fit into the 70th week of Daniel. The first six trumpet judgments will take place during the first half of that seven-year period, and the seventh trumpet judgments (the seven vials of God's wrath) will take place in the last half of that period, which will actually be shortened by about seven months.

Getting back to the first five seals (see the Olivet Discourse):
1st Seal -- false messiahs and false prophets since the 1st century
2nd Seal -- never-ending wars and bloody conflicts
3rd Seal -- famines and earthquakes
4th Seal -- unsaved deaths by warfare, hunger, pestilences, wild beasts
5th Seal -- Christian martyrdom since the 1st century

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The following quote from the OP suggests that Jesus is now reigning in Heaven, ON A FAR AWAY PLANET IN A FAR AWAY SOLAR SYSTEM. CRAZINESS!
But that is not what you quoted. What was correctly stated was:
"...heaven, a place that cannot be visibly seen with the eyes, not because it is an invisible or figurative place, but because it is a literal and physical place that is far above among the stars and is therefore unreachable to man..." [Note: that should say "beyond the stars"]

This is perfectly true, especially when we recall that God and Christ are presently in the heavenly city New Jerusalem, along with all the saints and angels (Heb 12:22-24).

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

You don't need to heed Scripture's warning. You'll be fine, -- just so long as you can get up to 88 mph.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo
I was just thinking of posting this very verse. Yeah, why would Jesus tell His disciples to carry the "Mark of the beast" in their purse?
Why 88 MPH? Lol.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just thinking of posting this very verse.
The church tells us the JESUS WILL PROVIDE FOR US. But Scripture says WE are to provide for ourselves. And of course, I expect that a we do ALL THAT WE CAN, and we hear GOD's Voice, that we will have the things which will meet our needs!

Yeah, why would Jesus tell His disciples to carry the "Mark of the beast" in their purse?
You lost me on this one. -- ? The mark of the beast in their purse ???

Why 88 MPH? Lol.
Jesus DIRECTLY took care of ALL the Disciples needs. But after HE ascended to be with GOD -- WE have to take care of our own needs. So if you want Jesus to take care of all your needs, you have to go back-in-time and be a Disciple. Therefore you need to accelerate your DeLorean Time-Machine up to 88 miles per hour (142 kph). -- Ha ha ha ha!

Bobby Jo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church tells us the JESUS WILL PROVIDE FOR US. But Scripture says WE are to provide for ourselves. And of course, I expect that a we do ALL THAT WE CAN, and we hear GOD's Voice, that we will have the things which will meet our needs!

You lost me on this one. -- ? The mark of the beast in their purse ???

Jesus DIRECTLY took care of ALL the Disciples needs. But after HE ascended to be with GOD -- WE have to take care of our own needs. So if you want Jesus to take care of all your needs, you have to go back-in-time and be a Disciple. Therefore you need to accelerate your DeLorean Time-Machine up to 88 miles per hour (142 kph). -- Ha ha ha ha!

Bobby Jo
"Yeah, why would Jesus tell His disciples to carry the "Mark of the beast" in their purse?" <---- This is in reference to cgneustar (sp?) said about paper money.

"Therefore you need to accelerate your DeLorean Time-Machine up to 88 miles per hour (142 kph). -- Ha ha ha ha!" <----Lol...funeeee :D

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Yeah, why would Jesus tell His disciples to carry the "Mark of the beast" in their purse?" <---- This is in reference to cgneustar (sp?) said about paper money.

"Therefore you need to accelerate your DeLorean Time-Machine up to 88 miles per hour (142 kph). -- Ha ha ha ha!" <----Lol...funeeee :D

Yeah, I guess he did say something about "money" but I don't pay too much attention to the mentally unstable except to buy them a meal because we need to take pity on the delusional.

-- Yep, and I converted it into metric FOR YOU! :) --

Bobby Jo

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not Jesus. There are people in this world who really do have mental health issues; and you need to consider the fact that you may be one of them.

We are called to be imitators of the Messiah. As such, do not even the heathens agree that fiat currency is evil? So why accuse a man knowledgeable in prophecy of being "mentally ill" for saying fiat currency is evil and a fulfillment of prophecy, if not because you simply want him to "mentally ill" because you want to find any reason to reject and disbelieve the truth he is saying? That is why even in the times of the Messiah those who hated what he had to say accused him of "having a demon".

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By comparing the seven seal events with the Olivet Discourse, we would discover that only the first five seals have already been opened and those events have been occurring since the first century, but now the intensity of some events has grown exponentially (such as earthquakes).

We will also discover from the Olivet Discourse (Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21) that the cataclysmic cosmic events of the 6th seal come AFTER the seventh seal judgments, and just BEFORE the Second Coming of Christ.

So the 6th and 7th seal judgments are yet future and will fit into the 70th week of Daniel. The first six trumpet judgments will take place during the first half of that seven-year period, and the seventh trumpet judgments (the seven vials of God's wrath) will take place in the last half of that period, which will actually be shortened by about seven months.

Getting back to the first five seals (see the Olivet Discourse):
1st Seal -- false messiahs and false prophets since the 1st century
2nd Seal -- never-ending wars and bloody conflicts
3rd Seal -- famines and earthquakes
4th Seal -- unsaved deaths by warfare, hunger, pestilences, wild beasts
5th Seal -- Christian martyrdom since the 1st century

Clearly you did not read the bible study or you did not understand it. It never ceases to amaze me how the truth is plainly told to you people, yet you people choose to deviate into error because of your own hardness of hearts. This is why the Messiah warned, "do not cast your pearls to swine", for pigs do not understand the value of pearls.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I hate to break the news to ya, but you've got a thousand year wait (Rev. 20) and you've FIRST got to be martyred, then return with Jesus for the Millennial Kingdom, and then the dead are raised, and finally those who are alive and remain on earth shall ascend (Rapture) to the New Jerusalem.

And remember, GOD doesn't remove the Righteous, HE removes the sinners (Rev. 14:9-11). But the church is advised:

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Bobby Jo
The saints will be caught up to their Bema Seat judgments at the time of the seventh trumpet.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are called to be imitators of the Messiah. As such, do not even the heathens agree that flat currency is evil? So why accuse a man knowledgeable in prophecy of being "mentally ill" for saying flat currency is evil and a fulfillment of prophecy, if not because you simply want him to "mentally ill" because you want to find any reason to reject and disbelieve the truth he is saying? That is why even in the times of the Messiah those who hated what he had to say accused him of "having a demon".

Hey, I have been accused of being mentally ill myself, so I know where you are coming from....they say it takes one to know one...I know that my own treatment has helped me to be more stable and I suggest that when they come for you to get you the help you need, that you don't freak out on them but go with the flow...it will be a lot easier for you that way.

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The saints will be caught up to their Bema Seat judgments at the time of the seventh trumpet.

No, the people of God will be gathered not at the seventh trumpet, but at the sound of the great shofar on the Day of Atonement, on New Moon Seven Day 10, which is why it is written, "and you Israel, will be gathered one by one, and on that day the great shofar will sound". The great shofar is the last blast after the seven trumpets that begin on New Moon Seven Day 1.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the people of God will be gathered not at the seventh trumpet, but at the sound of the great shofar on the Day of Atonement, on New Moon Seven Day 10, which is why it is written, "and you Israel, will be gathered one by one, and on that day the great shofar will sound". The great shofar is the last blast after the seven trumpets that begin on New Moon Seven Day 1.

Rev 11:15, And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev 11:16, And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 11:17, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Rev 11:18, And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

It does not say here that there will be an earthly shofar/trumpet subsequent to this that will bring in the event mentioned above in bigger letters. These things will happen at the seventh trumpet.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The man of lawlessness has already appeared, which were the Roman popes,

Why do you say the "man", and then identify "men" ?

Why do you call a Religious Leader, the man of lawlessness?

And Who do you call the False Prophet?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You lack belief in God, for if God provided food for the sons of Israel who wandered the desert for 40 years because of their stubbornness, causing manna to rain on them and sending quail, how much more will God not provide food for his own people who obey the commands of God even to the point of refusing to use the money itself that exists today? This is why refusing to use the mark of the beast is the ultimate test of obedience and belief in our current times. Your own lack of belief causes you to stumble, thus causing you to continue using paper money and fiat currency that will ultimately bring your own destruction.

You lack belief in God

That is a facinating claim for You to make for an other, when the other has made no such Claim.

how much more will God not provide food for his own people who obey the commands of God even to the point of refusing to use the money itself that exists today?

Do Tell, Which Scripture FORBIDS Exchange of Work for "paper" money?

Do Tell, HOW YOU provide for YOU and YOUR family everything they Consume?

Glory to God,
Taken