The Fulfillment of the Seven Seals of Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All seals of Revelation have been opened up to the last portion of the sixth seal of Revelation, which is the second coming of the Messiah. Read my bible study interpreting the first four seals of Revelation, which are the four horsemen, and the fifth seal of Revelation, which is the great persecution of the people of God, which has already been fulfilled, and when the first portion of the sixth seal of Revelation happened, which is when "there was a great earthquake, the sun was turned to darkness and the moon turned to blood, and the stars fell from the sky", which are the last signs before the second coming, which have indeed already happened also.

The Fulfillment of the Seven Seals of Revelation, and When the Sun Turned to Darkness and the Moon Became like Blood | Wisdom of God

seven_seals_revelation_english.jpg
Aren't there a few prophecies that must first come to pass before this happens?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stubborn people you are. You are a people with no understanding, and refuse to understand. So be it.

Not sure YOUR meaning of "you people".

Are you the author of the Interpretation of Scripture you are presenting?

Glory to God,
Taken

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure YOUR meaning of "you people".

Are you the author of the Interpretation of Scripture you are presenting?

Glory to God,
Taken

I am indeed the author of the bible studies written in the website I have linked to.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am indeed the author of the bible studies written in the website I have linked to.

Thank you.

It is a bit odd;
The author is a resident of Columbia, and you are a resident of Florida, and you and the author are one in the same.

Glory to God,
Taken

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Just noting your profile implies you live in the US, but you don't.

Glory to God,
Taken

If I say my country is the United States because I was born in the US or because I live in the US, what is it to you? Rather than concern yourself with where I live, concern yourself with my message, "the Torah has not been abolished" and "paper money and fiat currency is the mark of the beast". Just these two statements alone should be of great concern to you than concerning yourself with which country my body resides in.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I say my country is the United States because I was born in the US or because I live in the US, what is it to you? Rather than concern yourself with where I live, concern yourself with my message, "the Torah has not been abolished" and "paper money and fiat currency is the mark of the beast". Just these two statements alone should be of great concern to you than concerning yourself with which country my body resides in.

Some people may not be interested in your religous message you are preaching, however they might be interested in the culture climate and political climate if they know a person LIVES in a country different than their own.

More money being in circulation than backed by precious metals is not a secret.

Global fingers in the worlds gold reserves also is not a secret.

Also not a secret but a FEW control world wealth, world economy, wars, Parmakia, etc.

Doesn't Columbia use Peso's in coin AND PAPER as it's currency?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, then "you people", is anyone who does not follow after your authorship of your preaching?

Glory to God,
Taken

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people may not be interested in your religous message you are preaching, however they might be interested in the culture climate and political climate if they know a person LIVES in a country different than their own.

More money being in circulation than backed by precious metals is not a secret.

Global fingers in the worlds gold reserves also is not a secret.

Also not a secret but a FEW control world wealth, world economy, wars, Parmakia, etc.

Doesn't Columbia use Peso's in coin AND PAPER as it's currency?

Glory to God,
Taken

If indeed what I am saying is no secret, that fraud is being committed through paper money, then why is it so difficult for you people to accept that paper money and fiat currency is actually the mark of the beast? What I teach is not rocket science, but to some of you it is very far fetched, not because what I am teaching is not logical, but because of how far your hearts are from the truth. And yes, Colombia does indeed use paper money. Paper money is a global phenomenon, not just localized to the USA.

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, then "you people", is anyone who does not follow after your authorship of your preaching?

Glory to God,
Taken

Yes, because I am speaking the truth. Now, whether you want to believe I am speaking the truth or not, that is your prerogative. Soon enough what I am saying will be proven to be true, because I prophesy fiat currency will collapse globally before the second coming, and the second coming will be in 2026.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that regular money will not be usable during the Great Tribulation.

How else are they going to be able to force the microchip on people? The value of normal money will very likely have to be reduced to zero in order for that to happen.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If indeed what I am saying is no secret, that fraud is being committed through paper money, then why is it so difficult for you people to accept that paper money and fiat currency is actually the mark of the beast?

Fraud is a Corruption.
No doubt Fraud is Committed Daily.
You have confingured a platform;
THAT monetary Fraud "IS" an ABSOLUTE revealing of A BIBLICAL TERM, being "THE MARK" of the Beast.

I do not agree with that notion.

I AGREE, "MONEY" (whatever form); Paper, Coin, Monopoly, Fiat, Credit, Loans, Debt...
Etc. Absolutly CAN and is OFTEN Corrupt...and the love of those things, is the ROOT of all evil.

Rev 16
[2] And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Rev.19
[20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

More About the "mark" Rev 13
In Brief ~
I believe the Beast is a World Government.
Peace and Safety the Platform motto.
And the Head of the Government a human man whom Satan's spirit enters and rules the Government.
I believe he shall require Allegience to Him, and require a MARK of HIS IMAGE in a persons RIGHT hand or FOREHEAD...
And WORSHIP to him...
Those who refuse shall be killed.

What I teach is not rocket science,
Agree

but to some of you it is very far fetched,

It is obvious, you use Scripture with your understanding. However so do others.

not because what I am teaching is not logical,

I believe Logic is how the Carnal Mind comes to a conclusion. FYI the Carnal Mind is Against God, And Understanding according to Gods Understanding comes VIA belief, Faith-Fullness and God Himself forward to the man.

but because of how far your hearts are from the truth.

Converted men have a New Heart. They follow Christ the Lord Jesus...NOT a self-Appointed Prophet, that teaches to deny his teaching is to not have the Truth.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that regular money will not be usable during the Great Tribulation.

How else are they going to be able to force the microchip on people? The value of normal money will very likely have to be reduced to zero in order for that to happen.

Jesus came to cause Division.

The purpose of THE Great Tribulation is Wrath and Separation, OF the DIVIDED.

I am not subject to Wrath.
I am already Divided from the World and WITH Christ Jesus.
I am serving the Lord, Waiting for My Separation.
My Separation could be any day; and for sure Before The Wrath To Come.

The value of US paper money is about 3 cents. (Cost to the Federal Reserve Bank to make the Bill. FYI (not a govt entity). The US govt "buys" (on credit) the Bill + agrees to pay the Face Amount on the Bill + interest on the Face Amount. It's a corrupt scheme.

During the Great Trib...esp the latter portion I highly doubt the people at large will have Any money.
I suspect more like a bartering system among people for services and some goods. AND suspect the govt will control the Food production and Job assignments.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Mayflower

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fraud is a Corruption.
No doubt Fraud is Committed Daily.
You have confingured a platform;
THAT monetary Fraud "IS" an ABSOLUTE revealing of A BIBLICAL TERM, being "THE MARK" of the Beast.

I do not agree with that notion.

I AGREE, "MONEY" (whatever form); Paper, Coin, Monopoly, Fiat, Credit, Loans, Debt...
Etc. Absolutly CAN and is OFTEN Corrupt...and the love of those things, is the ROOT of all evil.

Rev 16
[2] And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Rev.19
[20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

More About the "mark" Rev 13
In Brief ~
I believe the Beast is a World Government.
Peace and Safety the Platform motto.
And the Head of the Government a human man whom Satan's spirit enters and rules the Government.
I believe he shall require Allegience to Him, and require a MARK of HIS IMAGE in a persons RIGHT hand or FOREHEAD...
And WORSHIP to him...
Those who refuse shall be killed.

Agree

It is obvious, you use Scripture with your understanding. However so do others.

I believe Logic is how the Carnal Mind comes to a conclusion. FYI the Carnal Mind is Against God, And Understanding according to Gods Understanding comes VIA belief, Faith-Fullness and God Himself forward to the man.

Converted men have a New Heart. They follow Christ the Lord Jesus...NOT a self-Appointed Prophet, that teaches to deny his teaching is to not have the Truth.

Glory to God,
Taken

Clearly you do not understand the fraud being committed through paper money, because unlike gold and silver, which have true intrinsic value, paper money has no value and represents nothing of value, and through it those who issue it devalue it deliberately, causing the paper money of the inhabitants of the world to become worth less day by day and their incomes to lag behind the devaluation, which in turn causes them to need to borrow more and more, and then become even poorer through interest. It is the reason why in Egypt the minimum wage they earn in one day in their fiat currency is enough to buy food for one day in a richer country like the US. They are utterly impoverished through fiat currency. It is the biggest ponzi scheme in the history of all humanity. And that is why it is the mark of the beast. Only an idiot who has no understanding of the basis of our fiat financial system does not see the evil behind it and embraces a form of money that steals from all of us in subtle ways.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that there are negative aspects to paper money does not make it the mark of the beast.

In that day, no one will be able to buy or sell without it.

If the mark of the beast is paper money, how are you still able to buy and sell without it, @cgneustar?

You are still able to use coin money.

Therefore paper money is not the mark of the beast, because you are able to buy and sell without it.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You are quoting scriptures that are around 2,000 years old, in which case since many prophecies have already come into fulfillment since then. The man of lawlessness has already appeared. The Roman popes.

That man is satan, so no he has not appeared.He comes pretending to be Christ,have you seen that?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We're not 100% sure that the microchip will be the 'mark of the beast.' That's what a lot of people think, but we're not sure.