• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's a TROLL.

He just wants to find the "hot" issue Threads, that he then can abuse, to try to cause a Christian to "react".

That's their game plan.
I find it sad that someone would have so little self respect they'd resort to harassing Christians.

As much as they loathe and hate us,in return I think we should consider praying for them,and all the accounts like them that commit to that same depraved behavior.
:pray:

Reactions: Behold

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Patently obvious I'd say. Sad, actually.

Though I think he has many accounts. Because he's not on the board if the old "gay" or "abortion rights" threads go off current posts listing. Yet, as soon as a new thread on those topics is started,or the old revived,poof! There he is.
Sorry to disappoint I only have this account.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is, as when you SEE it.. when you actually SEE the perversion, it just offends the Holy Spirit in a Believer.

Imagine how God feels....to see them adopting babies, and getting married.
you mean doing things everyone else does.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it sad that someone would have so little self respect they'd resort to harassing Christians.

As much as they loathe and hate us,in return I think we should consider praying for them,and all the accounts like them that commit to that same depraved behavior.
:pray:
yes you are defiantly the victim

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
the same stuff everyone else does

I have no idea what you are trying to explain.

But, as i told you....

God rejects Homosexuality.
A.) Forever.

This is not going to change.

However, this is not the same idea as.... "God wont save a homosexual"., as He certainly will.

God's requirement to become His OWN< is not to "clean up your life first".....
No.
God's requirement for anyone, everyone, all, is..>" SINNERS = come to JESUS by Faith".

John 3:16 is an open invitation to ALL who will come to the Cross and BELIEVE in Jesus.

Last edited: