The Gift of Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Many many people know the quote of this verse all over the world, but it takes an individual personal relationship with God to truly know and be known of God.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Acts 4:10-12
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved

There is NO OTHER WAY TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS, his Son, who purchased our sin penalty by his own death.

Philippians 2
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out YOUR OWN salvation with fear and trembling.

How you say...... Please continue reading.

13 For it is God who worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as  lights in the world;
16 Holding forth the word of life; ...........................

Many call themselves "Christian" but few follow after, "The way, the truth and the life.....", who is Jesus!

When it was asked of the Apostles, Sirs, what must I do to be saved ,
Romans 10:9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

So we must believe that Salvation from the penalty of sin ,which is death, can ONLY come by believing in Jesus and HIS death, burial and resurrection to be saved and have the promise of eternal life.

Fear ONLY GOD WHO HOLDS THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH for eternity and not man who is only able to kill the body......

CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM YE WILL SERVE !