The Godhead, Diversified Oneness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no doubt that the Lord Jesus is the same person as many calls the Father/God/the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 45:18 "For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

if there is no other creator then, this verse must indicate the same person,
Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Colossians 1:17 "And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

"all things were created by him, and for him". that's pretty cut and dry.

PCY

Reactions: prashanthd

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

JESUS is God (the Son).... the Holy Spirit, and the LORD whom many calls Father.

Follow the "MADE"

Job 33:4 "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life".

Job said, "the Spirit of God "MADE" him.

Question WHO "MADE" ALL THINGS?

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God.

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

Nothing was MADE, except by him.

and it was the LORD who created/Made all things, supportive scripture,

Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself"

THERE WE HAVE IT, ALL 3 in 1. The LORD, the Spirit, and the Lord Jesus/the Word. if separate persons, "THEN WHO IS THE (ONE) THAT MADE EVERYTHING?"

the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit all in one, BUT IF SEPARATE, who "made" everything, the Father, the Son, or the Spirit. examine the scriptures above and deduce your conclusion yourself.

if there are three person, then all the 3 person, (or at least two of them) are telling a none-truth, the word that began with the "L" and rhymes with eye. and if so, the Holy Bible is incorrect, God forbid. "I" is a single designation as well as "ALONE", and "MYSELF".

here in these scriptures the 3 in 1 God is exposed.

I suggest one read this post again.

PCY

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

The prophet, Abraham, Father of Faith, testify of God Diversity,

Genesis 15:1 "After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Genesis 15:2 "And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?

Genesis 15:3 "And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.

Genesis 15:4 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

Verse 2 explain it all. it was the word of the LORD all caps what came to him, but Abraham addressed the Word of the LORD as the "Lord God".

Genesis 15:2 "And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?"

Thomas in the book of John confirm Jesus as "Lord" and "God", John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God".

Likewise the angel of Revelation did the same, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done".

Abraham was a prophet, and it was JESUS who came to him.

JESUS the one and only true elohiym, the Diversified God in flesh.

PCY

Reactions: sho

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
John 8:57-59
Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast seen Abraham? Jesus said to them: Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM. Then they took up stones to stone him.

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 8:57-59
Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast seen Abraham? Jesus said to them: Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM. Then they took up stones to stone him.
On point and correct. God told us plain as day...
Isaiah 43:10 "Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me."

John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."
John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins."

oh how true is thaty statement, "for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." for some..... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"