The Godhead, Diversified Oneness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC,
another one have just confirmed the doctrine of "Diversified Oneness", in the topic "Seven Lessons for John 1:1c" post #50, by their use of the term "PORTION" which is synonyms with the word "SHARE". this is exactly what the BIBLE states about the Lord JESUS as the EQUAL "SHARE" with, not of, but WITH the Spirit in Flesh. scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". the root of Form, G3313 μέρος meros means "PORTION" or "SHARE". so the Lord Jesus is the EQUAL "share" with the Spirit, the Holy Spirit without flesh. and in Flesh he's the Holy One or the "Expressed Image", or the G5481 χαρακτήρ charakter which indicate the "character" of God, "HOLY". and according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words "character", used metaphorically means "SON". and that's not biological.
See Son metaphorically means "character", and the Lord Jesus is the expressed "character", of God in flesh. HOLY is God's "character", hence the term "HOLY" Spirit. Holy is God's character, and Spirit is his NATURE, (see John 4:24a).

My God how hard is it to understand what the bible is saying about the ONE TRUE God JESUS/YESHUA.

PCY

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well since some people don't want others to post on their topics, that ok... :eek:.

The Godhead,

Here is a Golden Nugget to help you understand "Diversified Oneness" better.

the term that describes the FIRST man is Adam, its the Hebrew word,
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m. (according to Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments)
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

see how the KJV can translate Adam.... "Another". this is what Eve is .... Another of Adam. this is the analogy of The Father and the son, another of ONE self.

the Greek word that is used to describe God's diversity of himself as the ANOTHER is the Greek word G243 Allos. according to (Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words), it expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort".

a numerical difference is 1 ... 2 Another. let's see it carnally like in Father...the "offspring", Son, Another of the Father. Mother ... "the offspring" daughter, another of the Mother.

now understand something. in the Greek, there are two different terms that describe the same word "ANOTHER" (according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words) they are [G243 G2087, allos, heteros ] each have a difference in meaning, which despite a tendency to be lost, is to be observed in numerous passages. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort; heteros, on the other hand, expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another" of a different sort.

examine that definition very carefully. there are a lot of revelation in these definitions.

this definition gave me the answer to the "Greater than I" Question and it solidified greatly my belief in "diversified oneness".

I have given you scripture, and definition by Bible dictionary, all of my research can be reproduced.

PCY.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

You don't put your hand in an image. That proves nothing.

Do you really think that Jesus who walked on water could not walk through a wall if He wanted to prior to the resurrection?

I'll answer your question one at a time.

#1. You don't even know what an Image is do you. understand you're an Image. man... Flesh and bone is an IMAGE. YOU ARE NOT REAL. you are a CREATION, get is? that you don't understand.

#2. Walking on Water? Peter did that. but with that blood, he knocks on a door just as any other man before he walked in. and as for raising the dead, or healing the sick the apostle/disciple did that also.

Lastly, let me make it very clear to you in a carnal term as an example for maybe you can understand. I have some scars from my youth, and maybe you too, on my body. just from common sense, the body I'm still in now is not the SAME body of my youth. but I have the same scars I obtain in my Youth. I can see them, and touch them, but this now is not the same boby of my Youth.

conclusion, the image of the body can visually be seen and touched, but not the same body in substance.

let me leave you with this, 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is".

did you get that stranger? notice John didn't say, "WHO we shall be". he said, "what, what, what we shall be. big difference.

PCY.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

I'll answer your question one at a time.

#1. You don't even know what an Image is do you. understand you're an Image. man... Flesh and bone is an IMAGE. YOU ARE NOT REAL. you are a CREATION, get is? that you don't understand.

#2. Walking on Water? Peter did that. but with that blood, he knocks on a door just as any other man before he walked in. and as for raising the dead, or healing the sick the apostle/disciple did that also.

Lastly, let me make it very clear to you in a carnal term as an example for maybe you can understand. I have some scars from my youth, and maybe you too, on my body. just from common sense, the body I'm still in now is not the SAME body of my youth. but I have the same scars I obtain in my Youth. I can see them, and touch them, but this now is not the same boby of my Youth.

conclusion, the image of the body can visually be seen and touched, but not the same body in substance.

let me leave you with this, 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is".

did you get that stranger? notice John didn't say, "WHO we shall be". he said, "what, what, what we shall be. big difference.

PCY.

Your #1 response is pure nonsense.

Your #2 response; yes Peter did that and so did Jesus Christ. You were the one whining about the body not being able to walk through walls. Walking on water shows that it can. Shows that the body of Christ that was raised was the one that died. Which is what you are saying didn't happen.

Your body of your youth is the body you have today. It is just gotten older because you are such a great sinner.

(1 John 3:2) is a good verse. I have no problems with it.

Yes, I got it. 'What we shall be'. So? That doesn't prove anything.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your #1 response is pure nonsense.

Your #2 response; yes Peter did that and so did Jesus Christ. You were the one whining about the body not being able to walk through walls. Walking on water shows that it can. Shows that the body of Christ that was raised was the one that died. Which is what you are saying didn't happen.

Your body of your youth is the body you have today. It is just gotten older because you are such a great sinner.

(1 John 3:2) is a good verse. I have no problems with it.

Yes, I got it. 'What we shall be'. So? That doesn't prove anything.

Stranger
#1. it does, it's you who don't understand.

#2. show in the bible where anyone walks through a wall? scripture, please.

#3. walking on water is not the same as walking through a wall and disappearing at will. ... LOL, that's your mistake.
#4. and yes, 1 John 3:2 supports just what I said, and so do 1 Corinthians 15:37.

#5. if a body got older it's not the same some changes have been made. in the resurrection a big change will be made.

I have given scriptures to support my point and corrected yours words. if you have Scripture, not what you believe, but scripture to support that the body that came out of mary is the same body in substance.

PCY.
please post your scripture to those facts.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1. it does, it's you who don't understand.

#2. show in the bible where anyone walks through a wall? scripture, please.

#3. walking on water is not the same as walking through a wall and disappearing at will. ... LOL, that's your mistake.
#4. and yes, 1 John 3:2 supports just what I said, and so do 1 Corinthians 15:37.

#5. if a body got older it's not the same some changes have been made. in the resurrection a big change will be made.

I have given scriptures to support my point and corrected yours words. if you have Scripture, not what you believe, but scripture to support that the body that came out of mary is the same body in substance.

PCY.
please post your scripture to those facts.

What is the difference between walking through a wall and walking on water. Both involve the human body. Both must be miraculous. Jesus could do both before His death.

(1 John 3:2) is good. It doesn't support what you say, however. Jesus body was not sown in corruption. The body He had is the body that was raised.

It doesn't matter how old the individual is. It doesn't matter that they have aged. It is the same body. Age makes no difference.

I gave you scripture concerning Christ walking on water. For some reason you want to say that is not the same. Why? Because it proves you are wrong. (Matt. 14:25)

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the difference between walking through a wall and walking on water. Both involve the human body. Both must be miraculous. Jesus could do both before His death.

(1 John 3:2) is good. It doesn't support what you say, however. Jesus body was not sown in corruption. The body He had is the body that was raised.

It doesn't matter how old the individual is. It doesn't matter that they have aged. It is the same body. Age makes no difference.

I gave you scripture concerning Christ walking on water. For some reason you want to say that is not the same. Why? Because it proves you are wrong. (Matt. 14:25)

Stranger
#1. have you ever heard of the Law of INVISIBILITY.

#2. Jesus body that came out of MARY "GREW", it change, as in old age. how you think he got to be 33 years....... OLD?. Just what I talk about

#3. no, it proves you wrong. it's that you cannot believe scripture.

Look, if you can't give any scripture to support your point then the conversatatio0n is over. with no scriptural support... then you're just plain wrong in your assessment... :eek:.

now go back and try again. but .... believe the bible.

until then ........ 10-4 out.

PCY.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1. have you ever heard of the Law of INVISIBILITY.

#2. Jesus body that came out of MARY "GREW", it change, as in old age. how you think he got to be 33 years....... OLD?. Just what I talk about

#3. no, it proves you wrong. it's that you cannot believe scripture.

Look, if you can't give any scripture to support your point then the conversatatio0n is over. with no scriptural support... then you're just plain wrong in your assessment... :eek:.

now go back and try again. but .... believe the bible.

until then ........ 10-4 out.

PCY.

I gave you Scripture. Jesus walked on water with the body He had just like He walked through walls with the resurrected body. Big deal.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave you Scripture. Jesus walked on water with the body He had just like He walked through walls with the resurrected body. Big deal.

Stranger
that's right and I countered with scripture Peter walking on the water. now show me a scripture where the Lord Jesus walked through a wall while having blood? please show that scripture.

now if he walked through a wall when resurrected (having the same body in substance... LOL) then he should have walked through a wall with blood. so please post the scripture to this effect.

else your case is weak as water.

PCY.

PS did you look up "shape?".

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's right and I countered with scripture Peter walking on the water. now show me a scripture where the Lord Jesus walked through a wall while having blood? please show that scripture.

now if he walked through a wall when resurrected (having the same body in substance... LOL) then he should have walked through a wall with blood. so please post the scripture to this effect.

else your case is weak as water.

PCY.

PS did you look up "shape?".

How does Peter walking on water prove anything. Jesus could make Peter walk on water just like He could walk on water. No different than walking through walls. The point is the body of Christ that rose was the body that died.

If you want to show some difference in the word 'shape', go ahead. Don't expect me to do your work.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does Peter walking on water prove anything. Jesus could make Peter walk on water just like He could walk on water. No different than walking through walls. The point is the body of Christ that rose was the body that died.

If you want to show some difference in the word 'shape', go ahead. Don't expect me to do your work.

Stranger
point to the scripture that anyone including our Lord walked through a wall before his resurrection. can't produce the scripture can you? because it's not there.

see, you're grasping for straws and none are there...

I produce scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain". and 1 John 3:2 backs that up. "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is".

I give concrete scripture, you give none.

so no need to reply.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
point to the scripture that anyone including our Lord walked through a wall before his resurrection. can't produce the scripture can you? because it's not there.

see, you're grasping for straws and none are there...

I produce scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain". and 1 John 3:2 backs that up. "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is".

I give concrete scripture, you give none.

so no need to reply.

No you are grasping at straws. After Christ rose from the dead, did He heal anyone? Did He raise anyone from the dead? So, does that mean Christ cannot do that anymore? Of course not. So, just because Jesus didn't walk through a wall before His resurrection doesn't mean He couldn't have. He walked on water. He could do as He pleased.

As I told you, concerning (1 Cor. 15:37), Jesus body was not sown in incorruption. And, (1 John 3:2) says we shall be like Him. So?

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you are grasping at straws. After Christ rose from the dead, did He heal anyone? Did He raise anyone from the dead? So, does that mean Christ cannot do that anymore? Of course not. So, just because Jesus didn't walk through a wall before His resurrection doesn't mean He couldn't have. He walked on water. He could do as He pleased.

As I told you, concerning (1 Cor. 15:37), Jesus body was not sown in incorruption. And, (1 John 3:2) says we shall be like Him. So?

Stranger
we're not speaking of God power in works. but in the resurrection. it makes no difference if he walk on water, or not or walked through a wall. the scriptures are clear.

1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

and the apostle John concurs, 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is".

I believe the scripture. the body he has now is not the body that was sown in Mary. Mary or no woman can birth a perfect everlasting body. the fact that that body that came out of Mary grew, and became old tells one clearly that this is NOT the body that shall be.

so until you post scriptures that contradict these scriptures given, it no uses to continue in ignorance and none belief.

PCY

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we're not speaking of God power in works. but in the resurrection. it makes no difference if he walk on water, or not or walked through a wall. the scriptures are clear.

1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

and the apostle John concurs, 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is".

I believe the scripture. the body he has now is not the body that was sown in Mary. Mary or no woman can birth a perfect everlasting body. the fact that that body that came out of Mary grew, and became old tells one clearly that this is NOT the body that shall be.

so until you post scriptures that contradict these scriptures given, it no uses to continue in ignorance and none belief.

PCY

You're the one that was so concerned about Jesus walking through a wall. As if that proved His resurrected body was not the same body He had on earth.

Again, Jesus was not sown in incorruption as all of mankind is. Yes, we shall be like Him as (1 John 3:2) says. Again, so what. Our bodies will be changed to be like His.

The 'body' growing does not make the body a different body than itself. Foolish.

I gave you Scriptures about how Jesus body still bears the scars of the crucifixion. You gave nothing but claims of imagery for explanation. Foolish.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the one that was so concerned about Jesus walking through a wall. As if that proved His resurrected body was not the same body He had on earth.

Again, Jesus was not sown in incorruption as all of mankind is. Yes, we shall be like Him as (1 John 3:2) says. Again, so what. Our bodies will be changed to be like His.

The 'body' growing does not make the body a different body than itself. Foolish.

I gave you Scriptures about how Jesus body still bears the scars of the crucifixion. You gave nothing but claims of imagery for explanation. Foolish.

Stranger
ok did the Lord Jesus Body have blood when he walked the earth in flesh? yes and is not the blood the life of the body? yes, well, does he have blood now? no.

so that's not the the same body then in nature.

now either you're as the bible says "HARD HEADED" or can't read. for the scriptures clearly states, 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

now stranger did the Lord Jesus body die? yes, the one he got now will it die? no, a fool can see the difference.

so since you can read, then you must be HARD HEADED, and as the apostle said, a "fool".

PCY

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok did the Lord Jesus Body have blood when he walked the earth in flesh? yes and is not the blood the life of the body? yes, well, does he have blood now? no.

so that's not the the same body then in nature.

now either you're as the bible says "HARD HEADED" or can't read. for the scriptures clearly states, 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

now stranger did the Lord Jesus body die? yes, the one he got now will it die? no, a fool can see the difference.

so since you can read, then you must be HARD HEADED, and as the apostle said, a "fool".

PCY

It doesn't matter that the body of Christ doesn't have blood now. It is the same body, just without the blood. It bears the scars as proof.

Christ's body died and was raised that others could be raised in like manner. But Christ's body did not die in corruption as other men are.

Christ's body would have never died if He had not willed it. Just because the body is raised from the dead by the supernatural power of God, doesn't mean it is not the same body. If it is not the same body, it is not a resurrection.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR
Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul".

NOW I ASK YOU DID THE LORD JESUS BODY HAVE BLOOD? yes or no.

if yes then that body was in corruption, and the only thing that stop that corruption was the resurrection. that's bible facts.

PCY

Reactions: amadeus

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Diversified Oneness in the Old Testament.

Psalms 35:22 "This thou hast seen, O LORD: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.

Psalms 35:23 "Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.

"My" God and "MY" Lord. Thomas said the same thing of JESUS, see John 20:28.

PCY

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God in the flesh

By process of elimination, one can easily put to rest once and for that Jesus is the only TRUE God in flesh.

there are only three entities in existence. 1. God himself, 2. the angels and 3. us humans.

the question that is begging to be answered, "what was JESUS before he was man in the likeness of men". or what was the WORD before being made flesh.

scripture, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

by being made in the likeness of men then he was not a man before. so we can eliminate #3.

scripture, Hebrews 2:7 "Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

if the Lord Jesus was made lower than the angels, then he was not an angel before. that eliminate #2.

Well, Well, Well, that leaves only #1 left. and that the answer by process of elimination. the scriptures are true, we don't have to guess.

conclusion: Jesus is God in flesh.

this is the FIRST STEP toward the TRUTH. now that we know that Jesus is God in flesh, next step How was God made flesh?

next time.

PCY.

BEB1956

Apr 16, 2018
Macon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pay attention who said He didn't? how is it you see it was said that the Word of God isn't of God? the three are specified constaintly through out scripture how is it you have special info?

God created
the Spirit of God moved
God said

Abraham the father Isaac the son who was offered on the alter, and Jacob renamed Israel of which the Jews are the children of hence born of. the Father Son and Holy Spirit of which the Children of God are born of.

what special info in your "oneness" doctrine do you have that doesn't say that is true?

all living things are have a presence and are able to express, in some form. He who is the Living God the source of all living surely as the bible implies, never changes His Ways.

therefore there is God, His Presence (Holy Spirit) and His Word that is of Him. if you are confused about Heaven and its location.

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

hence those born again have the indwelling of God via His Presence (Holy Spirit) with them. consider where is God but in Heaven. and Jesus would go on about His Father in Heaven and then say His Father is in Him and He in His Father. as Jesus has said "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation" and yet the Kingdom of God is at hand.

I believe because their are many translations or versions of the Bible many people understand this Scripture differently.What I mean is that you are using a version that says, " the kingdom of God is within you" while there are other translations that say, " the kingdom of God is in your midst", which are two different statements.This is why people disagree on what is actually being stated when it comes to this Scripture.