The golden calf and the Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is a shame the word 'persona' has been overtaken by the word 'persons'.

According to the free dictionary persona in the singular is : -

1. The role that one assumes or displays in public or society; one's public image or personality, as distinguished from the inner self.

Jesus is the public persona of Jehovah.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS is the express image of his own person in flesh, meaning that it is GOD himself. and who is better to personify YOU than YOU yourself? Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;"

PICJAG.

Reactions: Cooper

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
#1. It was the One God who created all things.

#2. The One God is Father, Saviour, and Coming King.

#3. Jesus is LORD of the Shema, the very thought of God manifest on earth.

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, . . .Colossians 2:9

The thoughts of God ARE God.
The very hairs on my head were known to God before I was created, does that make me God?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What got many trinitarians off the three Gods which was in ERROR in the first place was this scripture, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

Here, “GOD” is capitalized, so the phase, “God the Father”, and “God the Son, and “God the Holy Spirit”, would not work any more, for it indicated three “GOD’S”. and they said in a change, THREE PERSONS in “one” God. So that solved the “God” problem for them at that time, but created a problem for there 3 Persons.

well without knowing it they jump out of the frying pan into the fire itself with the three persons, because of the same scripture, Isaiah 44:6. for Isaiah 44:6 has something in it that eliminates the three person too. Let’s look at this verse close. Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." here God said beside “ME” there is no God. READ THAT AGAIN. Well God just said that he is a single person, as Deuteronomy 6:4 clearly states. "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" and this one LORD is the Ordinal “First”. what do this means? God is “ONE” Person?. when God said there is no “GOD” beside him, that eliminated any God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit as any three separate Persons. “ME” indicate only ONE person.

Then God really closed the case on any trinity in Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any." here God said “I” know not any God beside “ME” and me is only one person.

The definition of ME is, 1. used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition. 2. to or for myself. So God said, “ME” one Person. And that “ME” is the ordinal “FIRST”, as Deuteronomy 6:4 clearly states.which means Jesus as the ordinal "Last", is the SAME ONE PERSON "ME" For Jesus clearly said I AM the "First, the ordinal "First, and I AM the Last the ordinal "Last" the same one person, the same one God.

So GOD is only “ONE” person, now the question arise how is God a plurality himself if there is no one else beside him? Not beside him, but “WITH” him or the "SHARE" of him that was to come. :eek:

PICJAG

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What got many trinitarians off the three Gods which was in ERROR in the first place was this scripture, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

Here, “GOD” is capitalized, so the phase, “God the Father”, and “God the Son, and “God the Holy Spirit”, would not work any more, for it indicated three “GOD’S”. and they said in a change, THREE PERSONS in “one” God. So that solved the “God” problem for them at that time, but created a problem for there 3 Persons.

well without knowing it they jump out of the frying pan into the fire itself with the three persons, because of the same scripture, Isaiah 44:6. for Isaiah 44:6 has something in it that eliminates the three person too. Let’s look at this verse close. Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." here God said beside “ME” there is no God. READ THAT AGAIN. Well God just said that he is a single person, as Deuteronomy 6:4 clearly states. "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" and this one LORD is the Ordinal “First”. what do this means? God is “ONE” Person?. when God said there is no “GOD” beside him, that eliminated any God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit as any three separate Persons. “ME” indicate only ONE person.

Then God really closed the case on any trinity in Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any." here God said “I” know not any God beside “ME” and me is only one person.

The definition of ME is, 1. used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition. 2. to or for myself. So God said, “ME” one Person. And that “ME” is the ordinal “FIRST”, as Deuteronomy 6:4 clearly states.which means Jesus as the ordinal "Last", is the SAME ONE PERSON "ME" For Jesus clearly said I AM the "First, the ordinal "First, and I AM the Last the ordinal "Last" the same one person, the same one God.

So GOD is only “ONE” person, now the question arise how is God a plurality himself if there is no one else beside him? Not beside him, but “WITH” him or the "SHARE" of him that was to come. :eek:

PICJAG
My illustration of Henry Ford working on the factory floor under an assumed name seems to work pretty well. While being the new hand, he is at the same time the big boss. And of course the new hand knows the will of the boss and can tell his fellow workers. After working there a while he returns to his big office leaving his fellow workmates, and sometime later he rewards the good, honest and faithful workers he left behind. Henry Ford, the new hand and his spirit that is present everywhere, are three while being One.

Isaiah 9:6, tells us Jesus is the Mighty God, and the new hand, it turns out, is the Mighty Boss.

The opening verses of Genesis are prophetic upon the appearing of the Lord on earth.

Wait while you get to heaven and you will be looking at the One and Only Jesus Christ, who was the Big Boss is God with us on earth.

Read the scriptures in my signature.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My illustration of Henry Ford working on the factory floor under an assumed name seems to work pretty well. While being the new hand, he is at the same time the big boss. And of course the new hand knows the will of the boss and can tell his fellow workers. After working there a while he returns to his big office leaving his fellow workmates, and sometime later he rewards the good, honest and faithful workers he left behind. Henry Ford, the new hand and his spirit that is present everywhere, are three while being One.

Isaiah 9:6, tells us Jesus is the Mighty God, and the new hand, it turns out, is the Mighty Boss.

The opening verses of Genesis are prophetic upon the appearing of the Lord on earth.

Wait while you get to heaven and you will be looking at the One and Only Jesus Christ, who was the Big Boss is God with us on earth.

Read the scriptures in my signature.
Thanks for the reply, second, Jesus never used an assumed name. but hear me out I understand your analogy .. ok. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and the same for ever more. and he is the "diversity" of his OWNself. he's an "ANOTHER" of himself in flesh. see it now?

PICJAG

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply, second, Jesus never used an assumed name. but hear me out I understand your analogy .. ok. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and the same for ever more. and he is the "diversity" of his OWNself. he's an "ANOTHER" of himself in flesh. see it now?

PICJAG
The given name of Jesus is not the name of Jehovah and the given name of the new starter is not Henry Ford.

If you want to fault the analogy, do a proper job of it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The given name of Jesus is not the name of Jehovah and the given name of the new starter is not Henry Ford.

If you want to fault the analogy, do a proper job of it.
thanks frot the reply, second Jehovah was never God name and here is why I say this. scripture, this is God almighty speaking, listen. Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them." remember this is Almighty God speaking, he said Abraham didn't know him by the name Jehovah right, ok listen, Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen." well how is the name Jehovah in Abraham mouth when God almighty said Abraham didn't know him by that Name. and Genesis comes before Exodus as where God is speaking. well someone is Lying. and it's not God, nor Abraham. see Cooper the scribs injected THE MADE UP NAME JEHOVAH into the text. God personal name was never Jehovah they lied. when you have a lie you expose it, let us show you.

a name is an Identifier, as to what and, or who you are. we need to clarify the "Truth". Now the question is, what is God proper/PERSONAL name. is it Jehovah, English or Yahweh, in Hebrew. well it's neither, Jehovah, nor Yahweh. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version to get, YaHWeH. so we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. these translators, they made a guess at the name where pointers should be placed. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH". whch was never God Personal. but God corrected that lie in his word, listen. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."
Isaiah 52:7 "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"

salvation only comes from CALLING UPON GOD'S HOLY NAME, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"
Joel 2:29 "And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."
Joel 2:30 "And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke."
Joel 2:31 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."
Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

the LORD'S name all caps, and the Lord Name is "JESUS", supportive scripture, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

who came? .... GOD, who saves when his Name is called? GOD, and who is God? JESUS/YESHUA. can the bible get any plainer?

PICJAG.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
thanks frot the reply, second Jehovah was never God name and here is why I say this. scripture, this is God almighty speaking, listen. Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them." remember this is Almighty God speaking, he said Abraham didn't know him by the name Jehovah right, ok listen, Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen." well how is the name Jehovah in Abraham mouth when God almighty said Abraham didn't know him by that Name. and Genesis comes before Exodus as where God is speaking. well someone is Lying. and it's not God, nor Abraham. see Cooper the scribs injected THE MADE UP NAME JEHOVAH into the text. God personal name was never Jehovah they lied. when you have a lie you expose it, let us show you.

a name is an Identifier, as to what and, or who you are. we need to clarify the "Truth". Now the question is, what is God proper/PERSONAL name. is it Jehovah, English or Yahweh, in Hebrew. well it's neither, Jehovah, nor Yahweh. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version to get, YaHWeH. so we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. these translators, they made a guess at the name where pointers should be placed. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH". whch was never God Personal. but God corrected that lie in his wors, listen. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."
Isaiah 52:7 "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"

salvation only comes from CALLING UPON GOD'S HOLY NAME, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"
Joel 2:29 "And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."
Joel 2:30 "And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke."
Joel 2:31 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."
Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

the LORD'S name all caps, and the Lord Name is "JESUS", supportive scripture, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

who came? .... GOD, who saves when hios Name is called? GOD, and who is God? JESUS/YESHUA. can the bible get any plainer?

PICJAG.
There is One God but a difference in name and a specific location. There is no need to be pedantic about the name, in fact God will suffice.

I am changing my internet provider tomorrow, so may not be around. Don't forget, keep it simple.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is One God but a difference in name and a specific location. There is no need to be pedantic about the name, in fact God will suffice.

I am changing my internet provider tomorrow, so may not be around. Don't forget, keep it simple.
ERROR, God is not a Personal Name, and it is simple, for it is in the bible,. only just LOOK and READ IT.

2 Timothy 2:15.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hence, the analogy of the Big Boss who humbles himself.
thanks for the reply, NOPE, it was the "Diversity", or the offspring, the ordinal Last who humble himself to die on the cross.. the boss is the same yesterday, today, and for evermore.

PICJAG.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for the reply, NOPE, it was the "Diversity", or the offspring, the ordinal Last who humble himself to die on the cross.. the boss is the same yesterday, today, and for evermore.

PICJAG.
Had the big boss (Henry Ford in the example) been spirit, the illustration works perfectly. It was the flesh that died and as the big boss who is spirit still lived on, the resurrection posed no problems. The Almighty who is the giver of life, cannot die, but the flesh can.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had the big boss (Henry Ford in the example) been spirit, the illustration works perfectly. It was the flesh that died and as the big boss who is spirit still lived on, the resurrection posed no problems. The Almighty who is the giver of life, cannot die, but the flesh can.
thanks for the reply, but is not the flesh of the Lord Jesus alive as also he is spirit?, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." :eek:

PICJAG.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for the reply, but is not the flesh of the Lord Jesus alive as also he is spirit?, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." :eek:

PICJAG.
Yes, Jesus is both Spirit and flesh. In the Spirit he created (the company), while in the flesh he came and worked among his creation.

Totally scriptural and the foundation of Christianity. Jesus is the great I AM.

Last edited: