The Goodness of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow it's been one of those weeks. I haven't been able to keep up with the board as much as I like to My father has been in the hospital, but, even in the midst of bad circumstances, God's goodness abounds!

This week's message asks if God is REALLY good (all the time)? Even in the midst of our troubles (and mistakes), He is ready to demonstrate His love for us if we only turn to Him. He is always faithful! If you're struggling, give it a listen. We go over some solid advice on ways we can correct our path to experience God's good nature.

I'd love to hear any testimony's out there!

Check out the message on YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes.

God bless you dear friends!

Misty
I Wanna Know! Christian Podcast

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll share a testimony on the goodness of God.

A couple months ago, I let our shih tzu dogs outside and Minnie didn't come back in. I started looking everywhere for here and had to get my husband involved. It didn't take us long to realize she was missing and many tears and hours of search in the Alabama heat later, I stood in my living room and decided to commit some serious prayer on the matter. Prayer turned into spiritual warfare and in conclusion I told God that I had so much faith in His power, that I know He would pluck her up, wherever she is, and return her to my home unharmed.

My husband and I then decided to take another drive around the neighborhood. Keep in mind, we had been calling for her for HOURS. We searched the house multiple times, the enclosed porch, yard, under the house, the whole time calling for her. Minnie always comes when she's called.

When we returned home, as soon as we entered the house we heard a bark. Keep in mind, we have a few dogs, but we immediately recognized it was her. My husband ran out to the back porch (where we had sat, cried, and called her name over and over) but couldn't see her. I ran out there and I heard this little beating sound. We call Minnie our little drummer girl because she gets so excited she sits by the kitchen cabinets and hits them with her furiously wagging tail. It was then, I saw her, there, on the porch, inside the cabinet we keep open for the cat. We had searched there dozens of times.

I know, with certainty, she wasn't there before. When I exercised my faith in God, I believe 100% that he indeed plucked her from wherever she was and returned her to her home, completely unharmed. Amen!

God is so good. His mercy and loving kindness endures forever!
Please share your stories of God's goodness.

Reactions: Angelina and Nancy