The Gospel Explained By Golf Balls—- Yes, You Read It Right....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not merely the natural response. It is also the spiritual response, and it is urged on every Christian by the New Testament. Here is one example from Romans 12:1,2: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

This is not to make anyone more "worthy", but to conform Christians into the likeness or image of Christ.

Man can “Change”—-Only God can “ TRANSFORM “—— it's that “Inside Of the Cup thing” that God likes to see...it’s done by the Holy Spirit in response to a man’s faith...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I told you before, B.B., igloos are spacious and comfortable! They'd better be, because she lives up north of me quite a way! And you should see the hideous bugs they have. I don't know how they survive! Lol

I have never been farther North than the Canadian Side Of Niagara Falls......I wanted to go farther but I could not find a “ Yak Rental” to carry my supplies of the basic Canadian staples—-beer, back- bacon and mukluks.....

Those “ bugs” could be Moose or Penguin Babies, although I never considered them to be “ hideous” ,eh?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to tell Andrew Farley to talk to the hand. You're not learning anything from him.
Read the Bible for yourself, and talk to other people who also read the Bible for themselves.
That's how we learn
SEE that part i copied . THEY DONT CARE MY FRIEND . THEY DONT WANT TO HEED the BIBLE
they had rather heed emotions and men who pander to said emotions .
I weep for many my friend . I have long tried to get folks to get back into bibles . BUT my friend , THEY dont want that .
THEY had rather heed what MEN TELL THEM about SAID BIBLE . Many are not gonna make it .
I will keep praying my friend . I will keep warning and reminding , but in the end , ITS ON THEM what they do .

I would wager that I have read the Bible on my own twice as many times as you two Milk Sippers combined—- besides, it ain’t the amount of times that one has READ the Bible.....one must know how to “ Rightly Divide ” the Word instead of “ Seeing , yet NOT seeing”....

Now—— ( if I can quote a good buddy of mine)—- “ GET OFF OF MY TREAD!” Lol.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and Ferris are like those two... Looney Tunes... Do they have television in America???

I picture us more as “ FogHorn LegHorn”and that poor Dog that keeps getting beat up by Foghorn all of the time——- I would be the Former and “ Erroneous” Bueller would be the latter.....”Quail Hunter” could be that little burdensome chicken hawk! Lol

As for now, “ Agitator Addy”—- “ Go away, Son.....you bother me!” Lol....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure exactly what you mean by this cryptic remark. Evidently Farley is a Hyper-Grace preacher and one should beware of him. See the article below:

Beware of Hyper-Grace: Andrew Farley and Jeremy White

Continuing in this look at “Hyper grace”, let’s consider two pastors and writers that perpetuate the hyper-grace view similar to Joseph Prince. These guys may not be quite as well-known but their teaching has influenced many believers. Andrew Farley is the writer of the book “The Naked Gospel” and Jeremy White has written the book “The Gospel Uncut: Learning to Rest in the Grace of God”. Both men espouse very close to the same views regarding this topic.

I bring these two up specifically as a warning for those that may be inclined to take teaching from them. Their message is mixed and we should know what happens when one mixes what sounds like grace with performance.

That is bad enough but it doesn’t just stop there because with these two there are other doctrinal issues as well.

I have taken some telling comments for examination from each of their two books. I will give each quote followed by my thoughts. So let’s consider Andrew Farley first.

He says, “So I John 1:9 is an invitation to become a Christian.” P 152 The Naked Gospel

If this is your conclusion about I John 1:9 then something is off. John was writing I John to believers that, many of which, were seduced by the errors of Gnosticism. Part of that error led to them to thinking that they no longer sinned. However, I John was written that these believers might have fullness of joy in their Christian walk. I John deals quite heavily with abiding in Christ.

The tests in I John are not to see whether a person is saved but whether a believer is walking in fellowship and abiding in Christ. We have to be clear that it is possible for believers not to abide. Why else tell a believer to abide? Take I John 2:6 for example: 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. So a hyper-gracer that equates abiding with salvation then makes this verse mean that if you don’t walk as Christ walked then you are not saved. Likewise if you hate your brother then it would stand to reason that you are not saved. And it follows really just like calvinistic “logic” concerning I John...

https://standforthefaith.com/2017/09/21/beware-of-hyper-grace-andrew-farely-and-jeremy-white/
i was quoating what beuller said . If andrew farley teaches hyper grace , YEAH FLEE THAT MAN .

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just read this @BloodBought1953 haha aqua man.

You are right about the truth of the Gospel of Christ; the Lord Yeshua whom paid for all sin of all mankind. He didn’t just die for me and my sins. He paid it all for the world (mankind) once and for all time forever. When one believes this in their heart ❤️; gratitude follows; seeking him follows; the spirit starts to flow as a river as one grows and learns and read that Gospel and reads it to understand. It is wonderful, and can make a grown man cry at the mercy of God and his love for everyone which was expressed in and through Jesus, as well as being forgiven!

Yeshuas one time act on the cross was not just for me. Some kind of get into that shindig it was for me oh me, but it was for all and everyone. God so loved the world. Right?

Because of this Jesus paid for sin dying on the cross which should have been our death however he took it; and as believers we die with him in the grave which Jesus was buried and we are risen again with Christ by God as new creatures filled with the Holy Spirit, and the spirit of Christ to live in newness of life being brought out from the dominion of darkness in to the Kingdom of Gods Son; the Son of God who is our Lord.

How awesome and great is to know; that we have been bought back - redeemed to be able to now have relationship freely in and through faith on the Lord Jesus Christ and this free gift is for all people who believe.

Thank you,
Matthew G.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Newbies.....also check out “Jesus Without Religion”and “ Les Feldick, Yankee Arnold , and Rene Roland
Don't waste your time.
If you really want to know why the true believer must have works to be saved when Jesus comes back without that meaning salvation is by works, watch this:
BB, skip to 3:13 to clear your confusion about this. Then watch the whole thing.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Despite what man teaches my encouragement is to go and read and check the Bible out for yourself, the Bible is there for people to read and look through and actually grow in spiritual knowledge and wisdom. Saved by grace through faith and you can’t have faith without having love. If a person says they love God and they hate another individual they are a liar and still in darkness.

Check the Bible my friends don’t worry about what man has to say. Trust and have faith.

Take care and goodnight,
Grace, peace from the Lord Jesus Christ be with you, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.

Thank you,
Matthew G.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
try to get off the Milk Bottle That our friend...Mr Bueller, is forever stuck on.
You keep embarrassing yourself every time you say that the message of salvation by grace is the meat of the word. If you knew your Bible so well, you'd know that the milk knowledge of the word is the basics of faith in God, repentance, end-times teachings, etc.

"...let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith in God..." Hebrews 6:1

The meat of the word is the teachings about living the truth. Being a different person in character, living differently, acting differently (1 Corinthians 3:1-3). You do not know this because I'm guessing Andrew Farley and your other teachers do not teach anything other than the milk knowledge of God's grace in salvation...tainted milk knowledge.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't waste your time.
If you really want to know why the true believer must have works to be saved when Jesus comes back without that meaning salvation is by works, watch this:
BB, skip to 3:13 to clear your confusion about this. Then watch the whole thing.

No thanks....

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now if you would just read your post as if someone else wrote it you'd see why no one will be saved without works. And it ain't because works earn salvation.

I think People overlook or do not consider...

Without Gods Works , noone would be Saved.
And
Without God , noone can DO Works to glorify God.

Reactions: amigo de christo

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep embarrassing yourself every time you say that the message of salvation by grace is the meat of the word. If you knew your Bible so well, you'd know that the milk knowledge of the word is the basics of faith in God, repentance, end-times teachings, etc.

"...let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith in God..." Hebrews 6:1

The meat of the word is the teachings about living the truth. Being a different person in character, living differently, acting differently (1 Corinthians 3:1-3). You do not know this because I'm guessing Andrew Farley and your other teachers do not teach anything other than the milk knowledge of God's grace in salvation...tainted milk knowledge.

“ Living the Truth?” Let me know if you ever REST in the Gospel.....let me know if you ever become a “ Free Man in Christ “...... let me know if you ever get the Faith and the Courage to understand this— “ Love God and Live as you please”.......THEN I Will know if you can handle the Ultimate MEAT of the Word....

Your “ guessing “ about Andrew Farley? That guessing would be wrong .You need to listen to him as he preaches “ Nothing But The Blood” and basking in the Grace Of God, Being completely set free from the Chains Of Legalism That your lack of True Faith and you False, Perverted Gospel Additions ( like Lucky Repentance ) force you to wear in your Crippled Walk Of Faith.....He preaches doing what you want as God CHANGES your “Wants” and teaches us that we can enjoy our Freedom — Trusting That the Holy Spirit will “ blow the whistle” on us as God's Children when we get out of line....There’s your True Meat—— RESTING in the Finished Work Of The Cross—— you lack the Faith to “ let go and let God”.... that is the “ meat” that you can’t handle.......

Thanks again for the Andrew Farley “ Plug”...... we need to keep his name out there as a wise teacher for the Newbies....also check out the Ultimate Grace Sites——“ Escape to Reality” and “ Jesus Without Religion”........WARNING: Tares Religionists and Legalists bring your “smelling salts”..... you’re gonna need ‘ em....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There’s your True Meat—— RESTING in the Finished Work Of The Cross
That's elementary milk knowledge, not meat:

Time to grow up, BB, and leave the elementary teachings about Christ. Time for babies to grow up and put the faith in God they claim to have to work.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's elementary milk knowledge, not meat:

Time to grow up, BB, and leave the elementary teachings about Christ. Time for babies to grow up and put the faith in God they claim to have to work.

Whatever......do as you wish.....I’m just going to do as Commanded to do in Hebrews.....REST in the Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4 and not be Found guilty of “ Disobedience and Unbelief” like the Ancient Hebrews who refused to enter the Promised Land —- God is testing US just as He tested THEM....There is a Reward for those that obey this Command.....Peace and Joy.....I recommend RESTING in the Finished Work Of The Cross.....Simply do that and the “ Works” will take care of themselves....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever......do as you wish.....I’m just going to do as Commanded to do in Hebrews.....REST in the Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4 and not be Found guilty of “ Disobedience and Unbelief” like the Ancient Hebrews who refused to enter the Promised Land —- God is testing US just as He tested THEM....There is a Reward for those that obey this Command.....Peace and Joy.....I recommend RESTING in the Finished Work Of The Cross.....Simply do that and the “ Works” will take care of themselves....
Then dont forget other parts in hebrews as well . cause if we resting in SIN with a false hope , we rest in the same death i used to rest in .
We rest in another jesus , just like i once did .
Be looking diligently , lest any man FAIL OF the Grace of GOD .
Learn all the bible . Its not a sin to warn against sin . Its not a sin to tell folks , IF YOU KEEP IN MEMORY .
IF you endure to the end . That is not sin BB . Sin is sin . JESUS came to free us FROM SIN , not to feel free TO SIN or IN SIN .
The thing that concerns me is , HOW come all the early apostles were big on warning against sin , to not even let it once be named .
YET if i say let it not once be named , THEY gather under false teachers who have taught them , WE SIN THOUSANDS OF TIMES a day .
DO You want to know what paul would have said of such a man . THEY DONT KNOW JESUS .
CAUSE WHO WE SERVE , IS WHOSE WE ARE . YEAH BB . PAUL SAID that ,and HE WROTE it , NOT TO UNBELIEVERS
BUT TO BELIEVERS . Those hyper grace folks , have no gravity , no grave or sincere or serious bone in them .
WHY IS THAT .
You sound no different than i did , WHEN I DID NOT KNOW JESUS , YET COULD STILL say , JESUS saves .
I hope that scares the socks right off your feet . I dont condemn you BB , I aint GOD , BUT I must warn and remind my friend .
I used to be able to say a very sound truth . THAT INDEED ITS FAITH IN JESUS that does save . AND THAT ALONE IS TRUTH .
YET I DID NOT KNOW HIM BB . MY heart was not changed , i loved sin . Dont think cause one has head knowledge
of something yet walks contrary to what JESUS taught , that they know HIM . I DID NOT .
NOW the one truth that must always be sounded out is , THAT FAITH IN JESUS ALONE IS WHAT SAVES US .
BUT when our teachings DONT MIRROR HIS and the apostels , THEN WE BETTER RETHINK WHO WE ARE TRULY FOLLOWING
Cause who we obey IS WHOSE WE ARE .

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think People overlook or do not consider...

Without Gods Works , noone would be Saved.
And
Without God , noone can DO Works to glorify God.
It all boils down to WHO WE REALLY BELIEVE IN . IS IT JESUS , or is it another jesus .
IF we truly BELIEVE IN JESUS , KNOW that GOD put that into our hearts . FOR GOD alone
is who reveals to us THE LORD JESUS .
The problem is , many are and have come to another jesus . IF THEY CAME to that jesus , they came to satan , NOT JESUS .
So we had better learn the JESUS OF scripture well . WE had better not be telling ourselves
that some of his teachings were not or no longer apply to us . BUT MANY DO . MANY DO . AND I watch folks ,
so when i say many , I know some of the many who are following another jesus .
they follow men who dont sound like the JESUS of the bible , NOR the apostels of the bible .
I wonder who some of those could be .
Our approach to sin . LETS take that for example . What did paul say about sin and those who commit it in the church .
WELL lets see . OH , not to eat with such a one . BUT TODAYS FOLKS say , HECK WE ALL SINNERS lets just have us some unity
and dont judge . THEY DONT KNOW JESUS , they know men , they know another jesus , BUT NOT JESUS .