THE GREAT COVID-19 VACCINE CRIMINAL COVER-UP

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
I’ve been gone for awhile, I was wondering if this vaccine is what is mentioned in the Book of Revelations 13:18 the stamp of the beast, this is what it is looking like to me, those without it won’t be able to buy or sell or do anything with out the number of the beast, this is what this is looking like to me, as you can’t travel or practically do anything without proof that you have taken the vaccine.

My doctor keeps trying to get me to take it, but I won’t, I’m diabetic and he said I’m at risk and he tested me for antibodies against Covid and that I don’t have any, but I’d rather die than receive the stamp of the beast and go against God. He told me to trust in science.

What should I do I’m not taking the vaccine? What do you all think and advise?

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And i beheld and saw a world , one in which if a man had not the vaccine he was being pushed out of it .
Unable to enter certain places , perhaps even one day unable to buy or sell . THIS WORLD IS HEADED RIGHT TO THIS .
THE MARK IS COMING . I used the vaccine as an example of where this is all headed and sooner than we think .
The number of the beast 600 and three score six.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
I’ve been gone for awhile, I was wondering if this vaccine is what is mentioned in the Book of Revelations 13:18 the stamp of the beast, this is what it is looking like to me, those without it won’t be able to buy or sell or do anything with out the number of the beast, this is what this is looking like to me, as you can’t travel or practically do anything without proof that you have taken the vaccine.

My doctor keeps trying to get me to take it, but I won’t, I’m diabetic and he said I’m at risk and he tested me for antibodies against Covid and that I don’t have any, but I’d rather die than receive the stamp of the beast and go against God. He told me to trust in science.

No answer to my post, do you all think this is the stamp of the beast getting this injection?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No answer to my post, do you all think this is the stamp of the beast getting this injection?
No, it's not the mark of the beast....mainly bc there is no revealing of the beast, nor false prophet, mandatory worship of the beast/antichrist. I do, however, believe that the elite cult is using this as a guage of where society is. And I believe we aren't far from the emergence of the antichrist and his mark.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the mark, but likely a test for men and a means of division between men. Focus on today and God, rather than on a future event that may not occur at all before your time here is finished. If you are walking with God, does it matter?

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Matt 6:34

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast. I don't . I do, however, believe that it is tied to it. I live in Canada and because I refuse to get vaccinated, I am no longer allowed to go to restaurants, bars, concerts, and most other public facilities.
I believe that they are slowly tightening restrictions so there won't be too much of a revolt. It's working. People are being issued vaccine cards so they can have access. There is a black market forming for counterfeit cards. This will lead to people being microchipped, tattooed, or marked in some other way.
Banking information will be added, this is already being discussed publicly. There may soon come a time when refusal to get vaccinated will be seen as a threat to the safety of everyone. If you want to buy and sell, you will need to prove that you've been vaccinated, which one will do by producing their mark.
This is a little more complicated than what we've thought in the past, and fear has been introduced to cloud people's thinking. Tolerance for interference by an ancient religious myth will be low. This may or may not be a test-run to see if it's possible to introduce the beast system yet.
I have a sense that the mark may not be introduced quite yet, as there's still too much resistance. But they are patient. They will be successful eventually.
I won't get the vaccine. I'm in my 60's and am what they call immune-compromised. I feel led not to get it due to health concerns.
I believe the Holy Spirit has spent many years teaching me what is really going on around the world and there are many who agree with me. If they want me to take the vaccine, they will have to hold me down and give it to me.
There are others who say they felt led to get the vaccine. I don't need to prove them wrong. For the sake of unity I feel it is best to do what I feel is right for me, and to allow others to do the same. Which is what I do anyway.
"You may disagree with me, but I'll defend your right to disagree with me." Jesus said to treat others the way we want to be treated. We have been given a free will by God.
I also believe that there is a plan to cull humanity down to perhaps 500,000,000 people and that this is also part of the vaccines' purpose. The main-stream-media (MSM) will call me a conspiracy theorist, but the MSM is owned by those behind all of this.
My advice is to avoid the vaccine at all costs, though, ultimately, you will have to decide for yourself. I hope you find this helpful. Shalom.

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast. I don't . I do, however, believe that it is tied to it. I live in Canada and because I refuse to get vaccinated, I am no longer allowed to go to restaurants, bars, concerts, and most other public facilities.
I believe that they are slowly tightening restrictions so there won't be too much of a revolt. It's working. People are being issued vaccine cards so they can have access. There is a black market forming for counterfeit cards. This will lead to people being microchipped, tattooed, or marked in some other way.
Banking information will be added, this is already being discussed publicly. There may soon come a time when refusal to get vaccinated will be seen as a threat to the safety of everyone. If you want to buy and sell, you will need to prove that you've been vaccinated, which one will do by producing their mark.
This is a little more complicated than what we've thought in the past, and fear has been introduced to cloud people's thinking. Tolerance for interference by an ancient religious myth will be low. This may or may not be a test-run to see if it's possible to introduce the beast system yet.
I have a sense that the mark may not be introduced quite yet, as there's still too much resistance. But they are patient. They will be successful eventually.
I won't get the vaccine. I'm in my 60's and am what they call immune-compromised. I feel led not to get it due to health concerns.
I believe the Holy Spirit has spent many years teaching me what is really going on around the world and there are many who agree with me. If they want me to take the vaccine, they will have to hold me down and give it to me.
There are others who say they felt led to get the vaccine. I don't need to prove them wrong. For the sake of unity I feel it is best to do what I feel is right for me, and to allow others to do the same. Which is what I do anyway.
"You may disagree with me, but I'll defend your right to disagree with me." Jesus said to treat others the way we want to be treated. We have been given a free will by God.
I also believe that there is a plan to cull humanity down to perhaps 500,000,000 people and that this is also part of the vaccines' purpose. The main-stream-media (MSM) will call me a conspiracy theorist, but the MSM is owned by those behind all of this.
My advice is to avoid the vaccine at all costs, though, ultimately, you will have to decide for yourself. I hope you find this helpful. Shalom.
Religious myth?

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not getting the vaccine, I believe it’s the mark of the beast, sadly Priests nor Evangelical pastors won’t sign a document excusing you from getting the vaccine due to religious beliefs, at least not where I live in New Jersey.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not getting the vaccine, I believe it’s the mark of the beast, sadly Priests nor Evangelical pastors won’t sign a document excusing you from getting the vaccine due to religious beliefs, at least not where I live in New Jersey.
It's not what they're looking for...they don't see it. I did see a video where people got the jab and were then able to stick a magnet onto the jab site. Either way, I'm not getting it! Period, end of discussion!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Written in 2017 by Fauci's teams, the report has now become a 'playbook' to what is currently happening.

SURPRISE....MORE PANDEMICS TO COME!

SOLUTION....SHUT DOWN THE LABS!​

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posted on April 2, 2021 by State of the Nation

The whole world is witnessing a pre-planned and highly organized criminal cover-up of the deaths and injuries and illnesses and miscarriages directly caused by the various types of COVID-19 injections.

This rapidly evolving international criminal conspiracy to foist an extremely hazardous ‘vaccine’ upon the entire planetary civilization is completely without precedent. But what makes it a truly genocidal crime wave washing over the planet is the extraordinary intention to enforce such a comprehensive and complex cover-up.

To date, there are countless proven cases of deaths and injuries which have occurred right after people have received the different COVID jabs. Despite the overwhelming evidence of the lethality of the so-called COVID-19 vaccines, nations everywhere proceed to kill their citizens and then cover them up.

What type of utterly satanic entity is running this extremely nefarious OPERATION COVID JAB that literally murders people at will, and then employs the mainstream media to systematically cover them up?!?!

Operation COVID Jab
In point of fact, OPERATION COVID JAB is the greatest attempt to depopulate the planet and debilitate the remaining inhabitants ever undertaken by The Powers That Be.

OPERATION COVID JAB is now in full swing. And there appears to be nothing that can stop this slow-motion genocide scheme that’s rolling across the planet like an out-of-control juggernaut.

Therefore, the best that people everywhere can do is to protect themselves and loved ones from the rapidly burgeoning and extremely perilous Super Vaccination Agenda à la COVID-19.

The Powers That Be have quite obviously planned out THE GREAT SCAMDEMIC over several decades. Their main mission is twofold: (i) Depopulation and (ii) Debilitation. (Source: OPERATION COVID JAB: The Stealthy Genocidal Scheme to Depopulate the Planet and Enslave Humanity)

It’s as though the more fake vaccine recipients who are killed, the greater the resolve by virtually every government on Earth to force these toxic COVID shots on their citizens. Truly, the world community of nations has been transformed into a global Nazi-like vaccine experiment where the noxious vaccinations are either fatal or injurious; and yet there is no culpability rightly assigned to the murderous Big Pharma manufacturers and their many Government-Medical Complex co-conspirators.

Deadly Vaccines
First, it’s of paramount importance to understand that the various COVID injections are not vaccines. They are a highly experimental and risky shots being injected on citizenries everywhere and WITHOUT INFORMED CONSENT. That alone makes this unrivaled crime against humanity project an immense conspiracy to commit genocide.

In other words, if folks knew what exactly they were being injected with, they would never — EVER — agree to taking such dangerous shots. Rolling out such an untested, unsafe ‘vaccination’ program worldwide is the height of hubris and recklessness. Beyond that, such a transparently bioengineered bioweapon represents a global genocidal endeavor on a scale without parallel in human history.

And, it is the ongoing cover-up of the growing number of deaths and vaccine-induced diseases that permits the criminals to keep it going, as inconceivable as it is malevolent.

MSM: Weapons of Mass Deception
Why, pray tell, does any populace, anywhere, submit itself so willingly to the COVID Super Vaccination Agenda unless two stealthy MOs are being routinely employed.

First, the mainstream media (MSM) has deliberately and grossly misrepresented the most relevant facts regarding this fabricated pandemic which serves to elicit a fear-based response from the people.

Secondly, now that the fake vaccines are being administered 24/7 around the globe, the hard evidence is pouring in about the exceedingly high mortality and injury rates, which are then covered up by the MSM.

Were it not for these two key elements of this quickly unfolding genocide, very few people would have given in to the exceptionally aggressive campaign to VACCINATE EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

Conclusion

It really is incumbent upon every person who is aware of this genocidal scheme and massive cover-up to expose it however they can.
The more family members and friends and neighbors and business associates who give in to the constant full-court press to be vaccinated with the COVID injections, the more community-wide misery and untold challenges for everyone involved.

In other words the perpetrators of both the pandemic-spreading OPERATION COVID-19 and vaccine-administering OPERATION COVID JAB know full well that all of humanity is soon to be plunged into an immense global health disaster of epic proportions. In this way, the perps have planned for a massive incapacitated swath of humanity to be cared for the unvaccinated segment. What better way to tie up folks everywhere who will then have no time or energy or resources or will to take on the power elite who only want to enslave us.

At the end of the day, what all of humankind is really experiencing is a global war being waged by the dastardly 00.000001% against the unaware 99.999999%. For if the average person was aware of lethality of the COVID jabs, they would avoid them like the plague.

Please, post this warning and send it out everywhere so that as many folks as possible will read it. Lives, and the quality of lives, greatly depend upon informed consent for any and all COVID vaccines, injections, shots and jabs going forward.

State of the Nation
April 2, 2021
SPARS Pandemic Scenario
Date completed: October 2017

"The Center’s SPARS Pandemic exercise narrative comprises a futuristic scenario that illustrates communication dilemmas concerning medical countermeasures (MCMs) that could plausibly emerge in the not-so-distant future."

SPARS Pandemic Scenario | Projects: Center for Health Security

Here is the PDF...

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity...ve/pubs-pdfs/2017/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf

Written in 2017 by Fauci's teams, the report has now become a 'playbook' to what is currently happening.

Timeline:

• Six months to one year from now: Vaccines will cause Mad Cow/Sterilization
  • Two years from now: Surge in Down's Syndrome amongst Children
Fast forward to 19:00 in this video...

Emergency Saturday Broadcast! World Shocked By SPARS 2025-2028 Document

full

Oh my gosh...this is the first time I ever heard anyone (besides myself) talking about misfolding proteins in relation to this jab...and I'm no scientist, I put together a possible scenario of it purely based on what I had learned in college biology courses...
I also never considered madcow disease and forgot it is one of the diseases involving misfolding. Although they "say" no fetal cells are used in the JAB but only in trials, can that be believed? And if fetal cells are put into a person, (and this is getting a little "out there" even for me) that could be a form of ingesting another person, just as madcow is caused by cows ingesting other cows/cannibalism.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,

Dont take the nasty thing . While it might not be the mark , its full of its own troubles and problems which in the LONG term
and even now are beginning to be seen . Dont trust in media , Look at what you know in your own life .
IF i beleived in media i would think all is well with the shot , YET when i talk to SOME that have had it
Already longer term signs are showing up . ITS NOT LOOKIN GOOD . We will see an increase in AUTO IMMUNE DISORDERS
as the immune system in some begin attacking the body and etc . Wait for it . I already seen it in some .
YET the news says NOTHING . THIS IS ALL AN AGENDA . Touch not the nasty thing .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh...this is the first time I ever heard anyone (besides myself) talking about misfolding proteins in relation to this jab...and I'm no scientist, I put together a possible scenario of it purely based on what I had learned in college biology courses...
I also never considered madcow disease and forgot it is one of the diseases involving misfolding. Although they "say" no fetal cells are used in the JAB but only in trials, can that be believed? And if fetal cells are put into a person, (and this is getting a little "out there" even for me) that could be a form of ingesting another person, just as madcow is caused by cows ingesting other cows/cannibalism.
There is a price to pay for those who trust in a medicine that used aborted baby cells . OH i know science , media , the world
and even most churches all applaud the accomplisments of men . But inventors of evil things is not anything to be trusted in .
Watch out for auto immune disorders to rise up . Out of ten of the customers i have , WHO IKNOW had the shot
Four have already developed serious problems . ONE has developed diabetes , another one has an inflamed colon
that is on the verge of killing her , several got vertigo and weakness and other numbness and neurological problems .
JUST LIKE this type of stuff did in animal trials . DONT TOUCH IT . NOT EVERYONE , NOR did every animal , will develope this
But they shut it down years back due to these type of problems that developed in animals during trials .
THEY NEVER FIXED IT . I think the animals were their trial . TO SEE if they could develop something that could help de populate the herd .
This is all bad news sister . We gonna watch some loved ones die and suffer from chronic inflamation , immune disorders due to said inflamation
which develop over time . TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN THING and PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY HAD THE SHOT .
A lot of folks took it in ignorance , BUT let those who KNOW BETTER , NOT TOUCH IT . JUST PRAY FOR THOSE WHO HAD THE SHOT .
and warn others who have not yet had it , TO NOT TOUCH IT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been saying that as well (ingesting fetal cells=cannibalism).

I was in a health food store about 6 months ago, and I was looking for something to help me with hormone imbalance. The lady asked if I'd been vaccinated, or around anyone who had been vaccinated. I said no on both. She said that the vaccine was causing deaths, as well as reproductive health issues and that just being around someone who is vaxed can affect you because they are throwing proteins.

She told me of an 18 yr old young woman who was about to go into college on a volleyball scholarship. She was against the vax, but her mom talked her into getting it .... "Just get it over with." So she did. Well ....she ended up with life threatening side effects, was in the hospital, and they didn't know if she would live or die. And if she did live, she was very likely to never live a normal life. :(

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ofcourse...Ofcourse...
Shut the Killer Labs,
let the Big Surprise be the whole World call on His Name and Walk in His Spirit....
Hallelujah!
OH i do agree them labs are evil . Men are playing as though they GOD . And are inventing some seriously evil things in the process .
Things which not only should not have been created , BUT should not have even entered the mind to do such a thing .
Them folks wont be followed nor supported by this lamb . ONLY JESUS . I rest my entire life , my entire well being
my entire hope is THAT NAME ALONE no matter what i suffer in this world . JESUS ALONE IS THE ONLY HOPE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been saying that as well (ingesting fetal cells=cannibalism).

I was in a health food store about 6 months ago, and I was looking for something to help me with hormone imbalance. The lady asked if I'd been vaccinated, or around anyone who had been vaccinated. I said no on both. She said that the vaccine was causing deaths, as well as reproductive health issues and that just being around someone who is vaxed can affect you because they are throwing proteins.

She told me of an 18 yr old young woman who was about to go into college on a volleyball scholarship. She was against the vax, but her mom talked her into getting it .... "Just get it over with." So she did. Well ....she ended up with life threatening side effects, was in the hospital, and they didn't know if she would live or die. And if she did live, she was very likely to never live a normal life. :(
Well now you know someone who has personally heard this same statement .
ME .
I was at the VA office and having some neroligocial effects . They asked me if i had anyone in my family that has MS .
I said no . WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW what her next question to me was ......
SHE said did you recently take the vaccine BEFORE these side effects started showing up .
NOW WHY did she ask me that . REMEMBER that most the vets are getting the vaccine . THAT TELLS ME
that they are SEEING A RISE in VETS who had the shot with odd auto immune and etc effects . THAT SHOT IS BAD NEWS .
BAD NEWS . I have not had it , nor will i . BUT SHE , THE DOCTOR asked me , DID YOU GET the vaccine before these side
effects started showing up . NOW WHY would she have asked that , UNLESS THEY ARE SEEING THIS IN VACCINATED VETS .
THEY gave them poison sister . THEY KNEW . THEY KNEW , The higher ups did , THAT THIS SHOT was bad news .
BUT THEY FEARED UP THE PEOPLE anyway . THIS IS ABOUT POPULATION CONTROL .
FOUR of the ten customers that i KNOW , who i do their cars , that had that shot
ARE now having long term problems . ONE , NOW has diabetes , One now has had parts of her colon removed TWICE
and its not looking good . several doctors having vertigo and weakness and nuerological problems .
HOW COME in my little life i can see this , YET IF YOU WATCH THE NEWS they act LIKE NONE OF THIS IS GOING ON .
NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE . THAT IS , UNLESS YOU KNOW ITS AN AGENDA . IT IS AN AGENDA .
I DO believe this was done to thin the herd . THEY DONT care about us sister . THEY NEVER DID . ITS ALL ABOUT A BEAST SYSTEM
an elite agenda and heck lets thin the herd as well . NO WORRIES , MSM will COVER IT ALL UP .