THE GREAT COVID-19 VACCINE CRIMINAL COVER-UP

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont take the nasty thing . While it might not be the mark , its full of its own troubles and problems which in the LONG term
and even now are beginning to be seen . Dont trust in media , Look at what you know in your own life .
IF i beleived in media i would think all is well with the shot , YET when i talk to SOME that have had it
Already longer term signs are showing up . ITS NOT LOOKIN GOOD . We will see an increase in AUTO IMMUNE DISORDERS
as the immune system in some begin attacking the body and etc . Wait for it . I already seen it in some .
YET the news says NOTHING . THIS IS ALL AN AGENDA . Touch not the nasty thing .
I’m not taking it, they’d have to put gun to my head and then pull the trigger and then I wouldn’t have to worry about it, cause I’d be in my Father’s kingdom.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well now you know someone who has personally heard this same statement .
ME .
I was at the VA office and having some neroligocial effects . They asked me if i had anyone in my family that has MS .
I said no . WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW what her next question to me was ......
SHE said did you recently take the vaccine BEFORE these side effects started showing up .
NOW WHY did she ask me that . REMEMBER that most the vets are getting the vaccine . THAT TELLS ME
that they are SEEING A RISE in VETS who had the shot with odd auto immune and etc effects . THAT SHOT IS BAD NEWS .
BAD NEWS . I have not had it , nor will i . BUT SHE , THE DOCTOR asked me , DID YOU GET the vaccine before these side
effects started showing up . NOW WHY would she have asked that , UNLESS THEY ARE SEEING THIS IN VACCINATED VETS .
THEY gave them poison sister . THEY KNEW . THEY KNEW , The higher ups did , THAT THIS SHOT was bad news .
BUT THEY FEARED UP THE PEOPLE anyway . THIS IS ABOUT POPULATION CONTROL .
FOUR of the ten customers that i KNOW , who i do their cars , that had that shot
ARE now having long term problems . ONE , NOW has diabetes , One now has had parts of her colon removed TWICE
and its not looking good . several doctors having vertigo and weakness and nuerological problems .
HOW COME in my little life i can see this , YET IF YOU WATCH THE NEWS they act LIKE NONE OF THIS IS GOING ON .
NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE . THAT IS , UNLESS YOU KNOW ITS AN AGENDA . IT IS AN AGENDA .
I DO believe this was done to thin the herd . THEY DONT care about us sister . THEY NEVER DID . ITS ALL ABOUT A BEAST SYSTEM
an elite agenda and heck lets thin the herd as well . NO WORRIES , MSM will COVER IT ALL UP .
We will keep all our hope in the biblical Lord Jesus and obey His sayings and commands.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
SOLUTION . COME TO JESUS and TRUST NOT IN MEN . TRUST ONLY IN HIM , TRUST ONLY IN GOD .
Correct brother. Only hope in Jesus. And man needs to repent. Will man repent? Some will. But the KJV Bible tells us what is to come and we can see by the signs that we are now at the end. The Lord’s return draws nigh.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct brother. Only hope in Jesus. And man needs to repent. Will man repent? Some will. But the KJV Bible tells us what is to come and we can see by the signs that we are now at the end. The Lord’s return draws nigh.
Yes it does sister . yes it does . And the longer this goes on the more will mock the lambs who warn and say HIS COMING draws nigh .
The longer this world spins more and more will go in the direction of its peace and safety ,FORGETTING that it is when
inquity rises to the full and WHEN THEY ARE HOLLERING this peace and safety that THEN COMETH THE WRATH OF GOD and they shall not escape .
BOTH OF WHICH , i might add , ARE RISING BIG TIME . YEAH THE FOREST IS PLAIN TO SEE SISTER . IF ONE HAS EYES its very plain to see what days we are in .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it does sister . yes it does . And the longer this goes on the more will mock the lambs who warn and say HIS COMING draws nigh .
The longer this world spins more and more will go in the direction of its peace and safety ,FORGETTING that it is when
inquity rises to the full and WHEN THEY ARE HOLLERING this peace and safety that THEN COMETH THE WRATH OF GOD and they shall not escape .
BOTH OF WHICH , i might add , ARE RISING BIG TIME . YEAH THE FOREST IS PLAIN TO SEE SISTER . IF ONE HAS EYES its very plain to see what days we are in .
Correct brother. We are right at the end of the end. Hope only in the biblical Lord Jesus and keep feasting on the KJV bibles.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve had 12 family members now who have had COVID. All mild cases except one, who was vaccinated, who died. Also another vaccinated who had mild case.
So, 10 unvaccinated, mild case and recovered.
2 vaccinated, one mild, one died in hospital.
Only the one who died had to go to hospital.

Not that sleeping 20 hours a day feels mild!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
dont-take-vaccine.jpg

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Only the one who died had to go to hospital.
That was the evil plan all along. Sabotage early treatments, send them to hospitals, turn on the ventilators, and kill them. In the past bullets ventilated people. Now ventilators are more lethal. Where is the venting against ventilators?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte