The GREAT TRIBULATION Has Begun!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not very compelling. There is nothing of substance before the Day of the Lord argument and that happens to support the Mid-Trib view. The Day of the Lord is most likely announced at the last trumpet (#7), the day He arrives and takes us home. The Mystery is also revealed at that time which partly is His identity since every eye will see Him, at this time the Jews realjze this and will mourn and also we will enter that heavenly realm and find out what we will be like when we receive our new resurrected bodies.
I understand you lean toward a Mid-Trib position, Ron. The Day of The Lord, as you mention above, is described in the Bible as the Last Day though.
Still more things happen in Rev. 11:15-19. Heaven is open, the kingdoms of the world become our Lord's, we receive rewards, and His wrath in the seven bowls is released ( which btw we will not have to endure).
I believe all these things happen in one single day ... The Last Day.

Anytime God repeats information in the Bible, it is for a reason. The information is very important to Him, and to those He wishes to reach with it, and He wants it to be absolutely undeniable.

Do these verses from Jesus not tip you over toward a Post-Trib position?

John 6:39 " ... of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the Last Day."
John 6:40 " ... everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the Last Day."
John 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent me draws him; and I will raise him up at the Last Day."
John 6:54 "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the Last Day."
John 11:24 " ... I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the Last Day."

And this last verse unquestionably identifies the Lord's Day, the Day of Judgment, as the Last Day of the world.

John 12:48 "He that rejects Me, and does not receive My Words, has that which judges him -- the Word that I have spoken will judge him in the Last Day."

Here we have Jesus repeatedly informing all those who would read His Words til the end of time that He will be returning on the Last Day of the world for His people. Then He specifies beyond any shadow of a doubt what else will take place on that very day.

Last edited: