The GREAT TRIBULATION Has Begun!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all knew this thread was inevitable. I haven't seen one exactly like this in my time here, but surely there have been a few, I'm guessing.

By what I've seen of the most outspoken voices here, this won't be a fair fight, but that's ok. True Christians were meant to battle giants. And it is God's fight, not ours.

It truly seems silly to even have to debate this, but there are those here with great power who cannot allow this view to stand. It goes against everything they are here to stifle.

If I had the authority, I would completely exclude any debate about Pre-Trib Rapture in this thread because it will no doubt be used extensively to detour this thread and become the war cry of those who oppose the position of the OP; it has been extensively, and repeatedly, proven to be false and I, personally, will not discuss it herein. Unfortunately, it is fair game and the best we can hope for is to completely ignore that aspect of debate in this thread. For those interested in discussing the Titled position, please refrain from addressing Pre-Trib and stick to the information being presented to discuss this case. Any and all scriptural proof otherwise to counter the views of the OP are welcomed.

The Seven Seals are a good place to start to build my case that this has begun. The First Seal presents the Antichrist. (Revelation 6:1-2) He rides a white horse (has a holy appearance), speaks of peace (his message seems caring), and gives the widely-assumed impression of having the people's best interest at heart. This marks the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

Not only do all of these characteristics fit the Pope and the Vatican church perfectly, but it is very interesting to note the recent statement by the Pope that it is perfectly ok for people to take the Jab despite the use of fetal cells in its makeup. (There are countless news articles about this - easy to find)

Within the description of the First Seal is the giving of a Crown to the Antichrist. This gives him great power and authority from the devil to administer his way throughout the world. Would you find it interesting to know that the word 'Crown' in Spanish, Italian and Latin is 'Corona'? The Vatican city's only official language is Italian; and Latin has long been known as a Biblical language. Many of the books concerning spells and ritual magic, as well as parameters for occultic sacrifice, are also written in Latin.

The Second Seal
introduces great warfare upon the earth. It is symbolized by a rider with a large sword upon a fiery red horse. Red symbolizes blood and martyrdom and the Bible is clear that many will die fighting against the power of the Antichrist in the end times.

"When He opened the Second Seal, ... out came another horse, bright red, Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, ..."
Revelation 6:3-4

If you can't see, through the past two decades, many signs of continuing world calamities as well as the inevitable disaster that is right around the corner due to the Jab mandates all over the world, you will also refuse to see that we are very clearly within the beginning of the Great Tribulation ... and you will not prepare your soul for what is to come until it is too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all knew this thread was inevitable. I haven't seen one exactly like this in my time here, but surely there have been a few, I'm guessing.

By what I've seen of the most outspoken voices here, this won't be a fair fight, but that's ok. True Christians were meant to battle giants. And it is God's fight, not ours.

It truly seems silly to even have to debate this, but there are those here with great power who cannot allow this view to stand. It goes against everything they are here to stifle.

If I had the authority, I would completely exclude any debate about Pre-Trib Rapture in this thread because it will no doubt be used extensively to detour this thread and become the war cry of those who oppose the position of the OP; it has been extensively, and repeatedly, proven to be false and I, personally, will not discuss it herein. Unfortunately, it is fair game and the best we can hope for is to completely ignore that aspect of debate in this thread. For those interested in discussing the Titled position, please refrain from addressing Pre-Trib and stick to the information being presented to discuss this case. Any and all scriptural proof otherwise to counter the views of the OP are welcomed.

The Seven Seals are a good place to start to build my case that this has begun. The First Seal presents the Antichrist. (Revelation 6:1-2) He rides a white horse (has a holy appearance), speaks of peace (his message seems caring), and gives the widely-assumed impression of having the people's best interest at heart. This is the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

Not only do all of these characteristics fit the Pope and the Vatican church perfectly, but it is very interesting to note the recent statement by the Pope that it is perfectly ok for people to take the Jab despite the use of fetal cells in its makeup. (There are countless news articles about this - easy to find)

Within the description of the First Seal is the giving of a Crown to the Antichrist. This gives him great power and authority from the devil to administer his way throughout the world. Would you find it interesting to know that the word 'Crown' in Spanish, Italian and Latin is 'Corona'? The Vatican city's only official language is Italian; and Latin has long been known as a Biblical language. Many of the books concerning spells and ritual magic, as well as parameters for occultic sacrifice, are also written in Latin.

The Second Seal
introduces great warfare upon the earth. It is symbolized by a rider with a large sword upon a fiery red horse. Red symbolizes blood and martyrdom and the Bible is clear that many will die fighting against the power of the Antichrist in the end times.

"When He opened the Second Seal, ... out came another horse, bright red, Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, ..."
Revelation 6:3-4

If you can't see, through the past two decades, many signs of continuing world calamities as well as the inevitable disaster that is right around the corner due to the Jab mandates all over the world, you will also refuse to see that we are very clearly within the beginning of the Great Tribulation ... and you will not prepare your soul for what is to come until it is too late.

Tribulation has already past, thinking this and making these connections is an abuse of human intellect and honestly beneath your dignity as someone with the Imago Dei.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tribulation has already past, thinking this and making these connections is an abuse of human intellect and honestly beneath your dignity as someone with the Imago Dei.
Tribulation and suffering unlike anything the world has ever, or ever will, see? No, not just yet.
Matthew 24:21

* I had to give you a 'like' for the abuse of human intellect. That's great. :)

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tribulation and suffering unlike anything the world has ever, or ever will, see? No, not just yet.
Matthew 24:21

Every event is by definition unique, so every suffering there is is unlike anything the world has ever or will ever see. You will never again see me break my toenail on the street in the rain again, never was done before (me doing it, there, in the rain, at that time, in that place, by me specifically) and never will be seen again. Perhaps this was the Great Tribulation.

The point is you have eisegeted better than Valentinus about Romans into Revelation. Frankly, with the persecution of the Church in Russia during the last centuries in which many, many millions of Christians were killed, I'm surprised you don't think that's the "Second Seal." Really the whole 20th century was in fact the Great Tribulation and all the Seals. Everything bad that could've happened did happen.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every event is by definition unique, so every suffering there is is unlike anything the world has ever or will ever see. You will never again see me break my toenail on the street in the rain again, never was done before (me doing it, there, in the rain, at that time, in that place, by me specifically) and never will be seen again. Perhaps this was the Great Tribulation.
Perhaps it was. Sounds rough.
The point is you have eisegeted better than Valentinus about Romans into Revelation. Frankly, with the persecution of the Church in Russia during the last centuries in which many, many millions of Christians were killed, I'm surprised you don't think that's the "Second Seal." Really the whole 20th century was in fact the Great Tribulation and all the Seals. Everything bad that could've happened did happen.
You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Reactions: Nancy

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many who study prophecy have been claiming since the early 2000's that when Jerusalem, the Biblical Holy City, begins to be attacked from above it would signal the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

May 10, 2021 marked the beginning of that event.

Though, like many Bible prophecies, I don't believe this to be the only message being presented here. I believe spiritual Israel, the spiritual city of God, spiritual Jerusalem, consists of all true Bible-believing Christians the world over. The current situation, with many being pressured, and some forced, to abandon their religious convictions and obey the state, also matches that particular viewpoint.

That is taking place right now all over the world.

Reactions: Nancy

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why that day?
gaza-2021-05-10t181653z-639222553-rc26dn9i73c8-rtrmadp-3-israel-palestinians-jerusalem.jpg

Streaks of light are seen as Israel's Iron Dome anti-missile system intercepts rockets launched from
the Gaza Strip towards Israel, as seen from Ashkelon, Israel, on Monday,
May 10, 2021.
AMIR COHEN / REUTERS

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
gaza-2021-05-10t181653z-639222553-rc26dn9i73c8-rtrmadp-3-israel-palestinians-jerusalem.jpg

Streaks of light are seen as Israel's Iron Dome anti-missile system intercepts rockets launched from
the Gaza Strip towards Israel, as seen from Ashkelon, Israel, on Monday,
May 10, 2021.
AMIR COHEN / REUTERS
There have been many missle attacks against Israel, why that one?

Much love!

Reactions: post

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Gen2Rev,

Did read Mark 13 today. It is amazing what Jesus told Peter, James, John and Andrew privately about the time of when the end would be near for them when they would see though it would come upon them suddenly and quickly. It seems, and only the Father knew when that time would take place. People from Judah would be fleeing to the mountains.

With love,
Matthew G.

Reactions: Nancy and GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been many missle attacks against Israel, why that one?

Much love!
The attacks on the holy land are one of many signs of the end times.

Australia, alone, is the picture of government oppression unlike anything ever seen before. After taking firearms away from all of its citizens, it is now free to oppress them like never before. And the Australian government is doing just that.

An entire department of Police in Missouri walked off the job, including the Sheriff, due to unconstitutional Jab mandates. Many military pilots are vacating their positions as well and now there are countless other police and military employees poised to do the same.

When all of the Law Enforcement and Military personnel with a real conscience abandon their responsibilities, the only people who will be stepping up to take their place will be those without one.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Gen2Rev,

Did read Mark 13 today. It is amazing what Jesus told Peter, James, John and Andrew privately about the time of ... the end ... People from Judah would be fleeing to the mountains.
I'm betting they are doing that already.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The attacks on the holy land are one of many signs of the end times.

Australia, alone, is the picture of government oppression unlike anything ever seen before. After taking firearms away from all of its citizens, it is now free to oppress them like never before. And the Australian government is doing just that.

An entire department of Police in Missouri walked off the job, including the Sheriff, due to unconstitutional Jab mandates. Many military pilots are vacating their positions as well and now there are countless other police and military employees poised to do the same.

When all of the Law Enforcement and Military personnel with a real conscience abandon their responsibilities, the only people who will be stepping up to take their place will be those without one.
I see the end coming as a sudden destruction in the form of a earthquake which spreads from Israel to the whole earth, followed shortly by a rain of fire and brimstone, so, I'm thinking these are still birth pangs. I think the end when it comes will be far more severe than anything we've seen so far.

Much love!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Gen2Rev,

Though Jesus said it would be in their generation and that there would be nothing like it ever again. That also was in Mark 13.

Also Jesus told them the they would see the abomination of desolation too… not sure if you or me will see that.

But hey if you believe the end is near what will you do with your life now, Gen?

Reactions: Waiting on him

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Jesus said it would be in their generation and that there would be nothing like it ever again. That also was in Mark 13.
Jesus was referring to those who would see the signs of the beginning of the Tribulation that He was describing. That generation would also see the end of it all.
Also Jesus told them the they would see the abomination of desolation too… not sure if you or me will see that.
I believe we are seeing it now. The Abomination that makes Desolate. If the world is reduced to 500 Million from ~7 Billion, or if that is widely attempted, that will fit the bill nicely.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus was referring to those who would see the signs of the beginning of the Tribulation that He was describing. That generation would also see the end of it all.
I believe we are seeing it now. The Abomination that makes Desolate. If the world is reduced to 500 Million from ~7 Billion, or if that is widely attempted, that will fit the bill nicely.
But what a show...and only one performance!