The GREAT TRIBULATION Has Begun!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a list of 35 of the recorded people who have claimed to be Christ and deceived many since the 1700's: https://thefuelproject.org/blog/2018/3/2/list-of-people-who-claimed-to-be-jesus
All of these have taken place and some are still taking place now. Yes. See above.

Thank you for the link which reveals a very small list of persons and tidbits of their claims and followers. While interesting, I don't find that to be Many comparatively to the general population.

I do think there is a trend in the works of a restructure (of sorts) within a growing (in mega size and smaller newer groups) of the people involved (i.e. congregates), "thinking",
"Exalting", their "clerics", more as a Christ figure, than a Servant (of leading one TO Christ.) (Just a personal speculative opinion, but can not verify with personal involvement.)

Glory to God,
Taken

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"These things I have spoken unto you so that in Me you shall have peace, in the world (age?/destruction of the Temple?) you will have Tribulation, but take heart. For I have overcome the world (age?/destruction of the Temple?)."
John 16:33

Hmmm...

When the Bible becomes a Mad Lib, that's when you know we've got problems (Tribulations?).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Curiouser and curiouser.
The Abomination of Desolation is spoken of in verse 15 where Jesus has begun going back over the details of the events that will lead up to the Final Day Wrath of God END of all things. Verse 13 & 14 cannot be ignored as the end of the world in that they state 'the end.'

Abomination of Desolation - In my view is
An Increase of (ie. Overspreading) of Abominations...Daniel 9:27
The Abominations...
..."making, claiming"....Earthly men, Demonic spirits, statues, satellites, whatever...IS God."
Places WHERE the Abominational THING, IS, EXALTED
* Historically; PER ISRAEL (Gods Historical People)
* "Holy Places"...Have (Historically BEEN Jerusalem, The Temple IN Jerusalem, Mt Zion...
Ie Holy Places, Holy Ground)

The Desolation (Daniel 9) is making Desolate, ie EMPTY, removing, Destroying...that which WAS intended FOR being "HOLY" but....become "CORRUPT".

The end can only come once, brother. The end is ... the end.

YES....and....NO.

Wisdom and Understanding.
Jesus IS Gods Word.
Christ IS Gods Wisdom.
Christ IS Gods Power.

There are, IN CONTEXT, "beginning(S) and ending(S)....OF EXPRESS "events".

The whole of Scripture IS revealings OF beginnings, WHAT occurs DURING as the beginning proceeds and the FINISH of "those" endings of "events".

There was ONE, Historical, enormous TRIBULATION, that came down from Heaven (ie Gods Authority, Gods Power).
* Even THAT Tribulation, had "specific" Things that occured BEFORE the Beginning, things that occurred Establishing the Beginning, things that were DURING that Tribulation and and an Established Ending of each phase of THAT Tribulation.
* THE SAME, as the FIRST ONE enormous TRIBULATION, SHALL AGAIN occur...
* Events before hand...beginnings of events...durations of events...endings of events.

This whole description of events is a response to the disciples' question " ... when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

Jesus did not give complete DETAILS...
The DETAILS are just that...DETAILS...
WHAT exactly shall occur.
WHAT is the beginning and duration and ending of the events.
WHO SHALL those specific TIMES and EVENTS Affect...And AFFECT in what manner, and WHY.

ANY "tribulations" that come down from Heaven...things happen before, during, after...and move on to the Next foretold "event", "increase", "consequences".

Also, the Bible states nowhere that satan is the abomination of desolation, nor that anyone will stand in a/the Temple. It refers only to AN abomination that makes desolate, whatever that may be - still up for debate; and the holy place - also debatable.

Follow the History, Understand< -- > according to Gods Understanding.

Nothing new...What WAS, shall BE Again.
The TEMPLE (building) IN Jerusalem...WAS constructed in such a manner, AS A HOUSE dedicated unto God, with a place for ISRAEL (Gods People) to come an Praise IN Prayer unto GOD....a place for women, for Gentiles...a place IN the INNER HOUSE, expressly Dedicated HOLY unto the HOLY God.

THE original TEMPLE, and one built thereafter, (BY MEN) were expressly according to Gods Direction.
A HOUSE of PRAYER, dedicated unto God Himself.

God doesn't dwell in buildings made by hands. Acts 7:48; 17:24. And God told Zechariah that He would build His Temple " ... Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6

God Does NOT CHANGE, but;
Circumstances DO CHANGE.
God Creates...AND MAKES something different in His Creations.
MEN, the Created creatures...continually...CORRUPTS what God Created and THEN "Made"....Very Good.

Consider the majority of Faithful Jews (ie all Tribesmen)....Jesus is not their Acceptable Messiah Savior. They Continue Under the Law, WITH a Dilemma....NO Temple. (which Under the Law, there is ONLY one Temple suitable to be the PLACE for their Sins Against God to BE Forgiven... and that one Acceptable Place IS A Temple is IN Jerusalem...
* The Dilemma...no Temple IN Jerusalem.

^^ THAT does NOT AFFECT (Jews or Gentiles...CONVERTED IN CHRIST)...
(Broadly called Messaniac Jews or Born Again Christians).
....Agree, THEIR Understanding IS Different...
Their Savior IS Christ and ARE "IN" Christ "IN", the Temple of God...Not built with mens hands.

The Scriptures are ALL TRUE...but do not APPLY THE SAME TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL.
...If you are applying, the TEMPLE OF GOD, WITHIN YOU...that applies to YOU.
...If another is not applying, the TEMPLE OF GOD WITHIN THEM...but rather a building structure, in Jerusalem, according to OT LAW, than that applies to THEM.

A physical Temple does not now exist, and may not exist when all these things transpire, but the 3rd Temple of God may very well be under construction, if not complete in His people who worship Him in spirit and in Truth.

Another TEMPLE, has been in the works for many many years. The construction design plans, preparations, materials, things to be put in the Temple, even the clothing for the Priests...are completed, gathered, stored, been readied for years. The precise SITE has been an on going Complication.

I have already made my case that God's Temple, the 3rd Temple, is a structure built by precious Stones (1 Peter 2:4-6), which, according to Peter, are believers who make up the walls thereof.
When Jesus gets to this verse 21, He has already gone over this event in verse 9-14. He is reiterating now in further detail. Verse 23-26 are a restating of verse 3.

You speak from the perspective of A CONVERTED CHRISTIAN, NOT a blood descendent of a Tribal person WHO IS still faithful to God Under the Law.
(The majority of Tribal Blood descendants Faithful TO GOD, according to the OT LAW, yearn for their TEMPLE in Jerusalem, AS IT IS A "HUGE" part OF their LAW, to make amends and receive Forgiveness from God.)

THEN in verse 29 Jesus very clearly states, "Immediately after the Tribulation of those days ... "

Precisely....!!
As I said....Considering Tribulation(S) that come down from Heaven...
Romans 1:18
notifies us, it is WRATH of God, getting our Attention.

WRATH...comes down from Heaven...by THE LAMB...during the Seals.

WRATH...comes down from Heaven...by THE DEVIL...during the Trumps (who...remember, was cast down from Heaven to Earth.)

WRATH...comes down from Heaven, from GOD...during the Vials.

The WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHY, WHERE, HOW......that is AFFECTED during these phases of WRATH coming down from Heaven, IS THE DETAILS....

Over 30 times in Scripture "HIS WRATH" is revealed, Because of specifically this and that....BROADLY..."REJECTION".

These days...mentioned 20+ times
Those days...mentioned 90 times
This time......mentioned 47 times
That time.....mentioned 112 times
When ..........mentioned 3500+ times
Because.......mentioned 1380 times
Last days.....mentioned 11 times
Finished.......mentioned 53 times
Done...........mentioned 700+ times

Please reconsider the order you have arranged the events of Matthew 24 as they do not stand up to even surface scrutiny.

Tribulation and Wrath has come down from Heaven Numerous Times....
* But ONLY ONCE HAS, and ONLY ONCE AGAIN SHALL Wrath come down from Heaven....IN GREAT PHASES....TO:
COMPLETELY...separate, those WITH God from those AGAINST God....
AND
COMPLETELY...destroy and renew the Earth.

In Matthew; Jesus was giving....specifically Jewish Men, Following and Believing Jesus, (not YET soul saved or spirit quickened), a BRIEF summary of WHAT "expectations" WILL lead up to end.

Other Scripture reveals, more of the WHAT, WHEN, WHY, WHO, etc. Particularly...REVELATIONS....revealing....
DETAILS.

ALSO, to not overlook...WHO specifically is Revealed...ON EARTH, "during" "the last of the great wraths coming Down from Heaven"... and HOW and WHY "particular" persons are "ON" Earth....AND HOW they Are" expressly" protected from the Effects of "THE WRATH"...and WHY.

AND, WHO specifically is Revealed...NOT ON EARTH, "during" the last of the great wraths coming Down from Heaven"...and WHY, and HOW they ARE protected, FROM the Wrath UPON the Earth.

Also not to overlook...the WARNINGS ... IF YOU ARE NOT "identified" as ONE to BE ON the EARTH "during the phases /series of the Last Great Tribulations".... The WARNINGS, ARE purposed to BECOME MADE....NOT APPOINTED TO SUFFER WRATH....it never says to become MADE to GO THROUGH the WRATH....but rather, it is Becoming MADE...to be DELIVERED FROM the WRATH...
And "THAT DELIVERY"... is the same as it was in Noah's day...
Nothing new under the Sun. What was shall be Again.
Noah was Delivered UP above the face of the earth, WHILE the Wrath coming down from Heaven was EFFECTING, with suffering and devastation....The Face of the Earth.

We appear to understand differently....
I believe there are beforehands, beginnings, durations, endings of phases of Tribulations that come down from heaven...and such beginning and endings repeat...over a course of time and ultimately...
The Final ENDING, is also THE Express NEW Beginning.

Glory to God,
Taken

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Earth remains forever. Although it ill be destroyed and renewed and will be our home with the Lord.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, because we are not in the Final Wrath of God which is a single day of gathering the saints/elect and utter destruction. We are in the beginning of the Tribulation period. They are not the same thing as has been stated repeatedly, and proven, in this thread.
The wrath of God is the final 3.5 years of great tribulation. You have not proven your point that it is not the wrath of God. Again, as shown, God has used armies and nations to pour out his wrath on his people. The ONLY real wrath of God where he used his own power if I am remembering right is the flood.

By chance, did you read the prior post to yours?
Can anybody explain why prophetic days equal a thousand years when it suits the person who is making a prophetic claim, and only equals one year when it suits a separate claim?

Daniel's 70th week equals 7 years, while his 1290 days equal literal days?

But what of: " ... be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2 Peter 3:8

There is a lot of disagreement in prophetic timelines, but many just assume one or the other.

Based on what, exactly?
Based on the first 69 weeks of 7's being literal (from the command to restore until Jesus entered Jerusalem as messiah the prince) whihc shows 1 week = 7 years. (using Hebrew time not Roman)

we should then translate the final week in the same accord

It is called precedence. Using prophecy to interpret prophecy.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The First Seal
"And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder (often used in scripture to indicate the voice of God) ... And I saw, and behold a white horse (a holy 'appearance') and he that sat on him had a bow; (a symbol of war, chase, to tread, victory, falsehood and deceit) ...

Bow [N]

The bow was in use in early times both in war and in the chase ( Genesis 21:20 ; 27:3 ; 48:22 ). The tribe of Benjamin were famous for the use of the bow ( 1 Chronicles 8:40 ; 12:2 ; 2 Chr 14:8 ; 17:17 ); so also were the Elamites ( Isaiah 22:6 ) and the Lydians ( Jeremiah 46:9 ). The Hebrew word commonly used for bow means properly to tread ( 1 Chronicles 5:18 ; 8:40 ), and hence it is concluded that the foot was employed in bending the bow. Bows of steel (correctly "copper") are mentioned ( 2 Samuel 22:35 ; Psalms 18:34 ).

The arrows were carried in a quiver ( Genesis 27:3 ; Isaiah 22:6 ; 49:2 ; Psalms 127:5 ). They were apparently sometimes shot with some burning material attached to them ( Psalms 120:4 ).

The bow is a symbol of victory ( Psalms 7:12 ). It denotes also falsehood, deceit ( Psalms 64:3 Psalms 64:4 ; Hosea 7:16 ; Jeremiah 9:3 ).
"The use of the bow" in 2 Samuel 1:18 (A.V.)

Bow Definition and Meaning - Bible Dictionary

" ... and a crown was given unto him ('Corona' in Spanish, Italian and Latin): and he went forth conquering and to conquer."

Revelation 6:1-2
The scripture does not say he was given arrows. He had a bow, for delivery and was given a crown (coronavirus) and shot that into the masses.

Reactions: GEN2REV

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The body of the believer is the place of the Holy Spirit upon the earth. There is no church, or temple, anywhere upon the earth that is in alignment enough with God's Word to be considered by Him to be THE Holy Place.

The only holy place left in all the world is within the believer. WE are His holy place; WE are His temple.
Yes,
I believe the Holy place is in Him.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
while this is true

We must remember, In prophecy. the actual temple in Jerusalem is spoke of. Not the temple of our bodies
Didn't Jesus explain the temple was His body when he said tear down this temple and in three days I will raise it again?
Was he talking about the temple that Herod built? or the one God built?

If the kingdom of God is within you, why seek another?

I hear you.. I just lean more towards spiritual than physical.
HUGS

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should also ignore the Fake News that the Great Tribulation has begun.

Here is what happens during the Great Tribulation:
REVELATION 16: THE SEVEN VIALS OF GOD'S WRATH
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and
upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead
man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous
are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs
come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles,
which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed
is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake,
and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
That is towards the end of the Great Tribulation and begins at the 7th Trumpet (last), when we are taken out. His wrath is in the the Seven Bowls. We still must endure through the events in the 7 Seals and Six Trumpets. As the OP suggested, the 1st Seal event - the Covid 19 that has taken the world captive. It is the Antichrist who is in charge now. The One World Government has dealt their first blow. The 2nd Seal is war in the Middle East - that is next with Iran, Turkey, Syria, Libya, Iraq, backed by Russia and several Islamic nations, maybe Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon and Egypt. They will gather together and attack Israel. More wars will break out; maybe Pakistan against India, North Korea against south, China against Taiwan, (and I doubt USA with Biden at the helm wil do anything about any war. Famine and death with follow. That is the Four Horsemen. We will still be here during all that with more tribulation escallating.
According to reports, Iran has been producing 90% grade uranium for the last month or so. They may already have at least one nuke. They want at least five which will take up to year depending on their production.
To sum it up, the GT likely has begun.
I could be wrong. We will know for sure if Nuclear war begins in the Middle East. Much devastation can occur in only one hour, with many missiles passing eachother in the sky.
Also, if in the next year we see hundreds of millions dying from Covid-19 due to the vaccines (a bioweapon for population control in disguise), then that will be more confirmation.
Basically a 3 1/2 year period where over half the population dies is what we are facing. If these events don't happen in the next two years, then it is just
the beginning of sorrows, a prelude to the GT.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Latin has long been known as a Biblical language.

????

none of the Bible is written in Latin.
you might as well say 'English has long been known as a Biblical language' since it has been translated into English just like it was once translated into Latin in many versions.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't Jesus explain the temple was His body when he said tear down this temple and in three days I will raise it again?
Was he talking about the temple that Herod built? or the one God built?

If the kingdom of God is within you, why seek another?

I hear you.. I just lean more towards spiritual than physical.
HUGS
You can not spiritualize prophecy

When prophecy states something will happen. It will happen.

If qwe make it spiritual. There is no actual fulfillment, and prophecy loses its purpose.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When prophecy states something will happen. It will happen.

If we make it spiritual. There is no actual fulfillment, and prophecy loses its purpose.
Nonsense.

Prophecy comes directly from the Spirit. The Spirit speaks His own language through those deemed worthy. That language is very spiritual.

All of prophecy is spiritual as it flows from its Source (God - a Spirit - John 4:24) and it often has multiple meanings within its apparent literal/physical translation.

In Matthew 24, Jesus speaks of the physical/literal Temple before Him while also speaking of His physical body, while also speaking of the Spiritual Temple made up of believers that He became the Cornerstone of when He was resurrected, while also speaking of the End Times events that will encompass the Great Tribulation and the Final Wrath of God.

The Testimony of Jesus IS the Spirit of Prophecy. All prophets spoke that which Jesus spoke to them in the Spirit.

An angel prophesied to John in Revelation while John was in the Spirit.
" ... Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. ... I fell at his feet to worship him. ... he said unto me, ... do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren (all other prophets) that have the testimony of Jesus: ... for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy."
Revelation 19:9-10

Jesus proclaims to his disciples that He was the Holy Spirit who spoke through all the prophets of old.
"And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning Himself."
Luke 24:27

The book of Revelation, the most prophetic book in scripture, is to be translated Spiritually, ...

"I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day, ... "
Revelation 1:10
"And immediately I was in the Spirit: ... "
Revelation 4:2
"So he carried me away in the Spirit ... "
Revelation 17:3

... but, just like Matthew 24, that doesn't mean none of it can be translated literally/physically. It simply means there is lots of symbolism therein.

Eternally Grateful said:
Right. Because prophecy is already spiritual.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense.

Prophecy comes directly from the Spirit. The Spirit speaks His own language through those deemed worthy. That language is very spiritual.

All of prophecy is spiritual as it flows from its Source (God - a Spirit - John 4:24) and it often has multiple meanings within its apparent literal/physical translation.

In Matthew 24, Jesus speaks of the physical/literal Temple before Him while also speaking of His physical body, while also speaking of the Spiritual Temple made up of believers that He became the Cornerstone of when He was resurrected, while also speaking of the End Times events that will encompass the Great Tribulation and the Final Wrath of God.

The Testimony of Jesus IS the Spirit of Prophecy. All prophets spoke that which Jesus spoke to them in the Spirit.

An angel prophesied to John in Revelation while John was in the Spirit.
" ... Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. ... I fell at his feet to worship him. ... he said unto me, ... do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren (all other prophets) that have the testimony of Jesus: ... for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy."
Revelation 19:9-10

Jesus proclaims to his disciples that He was the Holy Spirit who spoke through all the prophets of old.
"And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning Himself."
Luke 24:27

The book of Revelation, the most prophetic book in scripture, is to be translated Spiritually, ...

"I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day, ... "
Revelation 1:10
"And immediately I was in the Spirit: ... "
Revelation 4:2
"So he carried me away in the Spirit ... "
Revelation 17:3

... but, just like Matthew 24, that doesn't mean none of it can be translated literally/physically. It simply means there is lots of symbolism therein.

Right. Because prophecy is already spiritual.
Nonsense

Prophesy has one purpose and one purpose only. To prove God, our God is the one true God

He even gives a warning that if a prophet prophecies and that prophesy does not come True, that prophet is not to be heeded.

If we symbolize prophesy, we can make prophesy say anything we want. God is no more a prophet than Nostradomus

The SPIRIT gives the prophet a look into future events, and the prophet writes down what he sees.

These events will literally take place.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Nonsense

Prophesy has one purpose and one purpose only. To prove God, our God is the one true God

He even gives a warning that if a prophet prophecies and that prophesy does not come True, that prophet is not to be heeded.

If we symbolize prophesy, we can make prophesy say anything we want. God is no more a prophet than Nostradomus

The SPIRIT gives the prophet a look into future events, and the prophet writes down what he sees.

These events will literally take place.
@Eternally Grateful Interesting that between John 16.33 and Matthew 24.21 the tribulation principle and the unique future event are distinct.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful Interesting that between John 16.33 and Matthew 24.21 the tribulation principle and the unique future event are distinct.
Matt 16 speaks of every day tribulation every believer suffers

The tribulation in Matt 24 is an actual period of time which occurs after a specific event. As he told them. When you see this happen (it is not spiritual it is a literal event)

As you said both are unique And the future event is distinct..

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Matt 16 speaks of every day tribulation every believer suffers

The tribulation in Matt 24 is an actual period of time which occurs after a specific event. As he told them. When you see this happen (it is not spiritual it is a literal event)

As you said both are unique And the future event is distinct..
@Eternally Grateful Well, this is exactly what I believe Scripture indeed teaches, and for ppl to resist this can cause a lot of long-term confusion, right?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful Well, this is exactly what I believe Scripture indeed teaches, and for ppl to resist this can cause a lot of long-term confusion, right?
Yes, If we take the great tribulation and try to claim it is our every day tribulation. We may miss out on the greater truth and if we are alive during that tribulation, we may miss out on what is really taking place.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, If we take the great tribulation and try to claim it is our every day tribulation. We may miss out on the greater truth and if we are alive during that tribulation, we may miss out on what is really taking place.
@Eternally Grateful It seems to me that in Matthew 24 the Lord Jesus is speaking about the period after the church has gone, with tribulation saints being on earth then...

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To sum it up, the GT likely has begun.
I could be wrong. We will know for sure if Nuclear war begins in the Middle East. Much devastation can occur in only one hour, with many missiles passing eachother in the sky.
Also, if in the next year we see hundreds of millions dying from Covid-19 due to the vaccines (a bioweapon for population control in disguise), then that will be more confirmation.
Basically a 3 1/2 year period where over half the population dies is what we are facing. If these events don't happen in the next two years, then it is just
the beginning of sorrows, a prelude to the GT.
It is interesting to note that the Vatican signed a treaty with Palestine on May 13, 2015.

3.5 years from that date would be August 13, 2018.

COVID-19 pandemic - Wikipedia
Although the exact origin of the virus is still unknown,[30]the first outbreak started in Wuhan, Hubei, China in November 2019
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic#:~:text=Although the exact origin of,, China in November 2019

We can't know the exact dates that things happen behind the scenes, but this is legitimately close enough for serious consideration.

The Abomination of Desolation is referred to as 'the image spoken of by Daniel the prophet' in scripture. That 'image' is presented in Daniel chapter 2 when Daniel is asked to interpret the King's troubling dream. Jesus is the Stone that ultimately crushes the image.
DANIEL-4-KINGDOMS-1.png

The interesting detail pertaining to this post is the feet described as iron mixed with clay.

In the Bible, man is referred to as clay. Genesis tells us man was made from the dust/dirt of the ground (Genesis 2:7), some references say clay. Also we have the verses about Jesus being the Potter and we being the Clay.

Isaiah 64:8
Jeremiah 18:2-6

The Graphene Oxide found in all the 'experimental injections' today is made up of Iron Oxide.

From the perspective of the Transhumanists today, like Elon Musk and Ray Kurzweil, people would be much better off physically combining themselves with technology. Graphene Oxide is a part of that plan that will attempt to turn humans into machines and to connect them to the internet. The Prophecy states that this will fail. The Iron and the Clay will not mix.

This is why we are seeing so many horrible reactions to this 'experimental injection.' Daniel 9:27 tells us that 'what is determined will be poured upon the desolate.'

Some translations say this refers to the desolat-or, but I believe it fits better as being those who are made desolate by this substance, or who were already desolate of The Spirit. Further, causing them to be desolate of all natural immunity and desolate of any connection to, or awareness of, the spiritual.

If these things do line up with scripture, then we are well into the Great Tribulation right now. Putting us even beyond the halfway point.

ETA: Another aspect of the 'injection' is its altering of DNA. This is an attack on the Image of God. If everyone on earth receives this 'injection', it is plausible that 'no (natural) flesh would be saved.' Matthew 24:22

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy