The happy thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'WE GOT COMPLAINTS YOUR MUFFLERS ARE TOO LOUD IT CAN'T BE ME, MY CAR DOESN'T HAVE MUFFLERS'

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A collector of rare books ran into an old friend who told him he had just thrown away an old Bible that he found in a dusty, old box.
He happened to mention that Guten-somebody-or-other had printed it.
"Not Gutenberg?" gasped the collector.

"Yes, that was it!"

"Do you know what you have done? You've thrown away one of the first books ever printed. A copy recently sold at auction for half a million dollars!"

"Oh, I don't think this book would have been worth anywhere close to that," replied his friend. "It was scribbled all over in the margins by some guy named Martin Luther."

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putin is held hostage by a terrorist. A Russian truckdriver stops at the back of a long queue on the motorway. He sees a policeman walking down the line of stopped cars to briefly talk to the drivers. As the policeman approaches the truck, the truckdriver rolls down his window and asks, "What's going on?"
Policeman: "A terrorist is holding Putin hostage in a car. He's demanding 10 million rubles, or he'll douse Putin in petrol and set him on fire. So we're asking drivers for donations."
Driver: "Oh, ok. How much do people donate on average."
Policeman: "About a gallon."

iu