The Harvest of God. It is now; the End of the age.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
The Harvest of God: It is the End of the Age.

Years ago, I looked upon the Harvest, I only thought about reaping the wheat; Evangelism; seeing the lost around the globe saved & born again.

"Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!
And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together."

Then, the Lord gave me a vision concerning this. I was taken away in the Spirit, & found my self in the embrace of God above the Earth, looking downward upon her, flying gently, orbiting the Earth while embraced by the Father. This was filled with Joy & peace & the manifest love of God, centered in His Glory.

This however, was a Word, a vision. The Earth was not the Earth we live on as it is; it was a wheat field. There were no cities, mountains or rivers....just beautiful, flowing, golden wheat, gently moving in a wind, saturated by a glowing sun, with bright blue skies above, as we circled above every Continent there is.

Then, the Lord spoke: "IT'S HARVEST TIME!"

The vision ended. I then was compelled to go to the Word about the Harvest, & was led to this:

"He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.

The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the "THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE AGE!", and the reapers are the angels. Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.

The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"..Matthew 13.

The Harvest does include the Salvation of many, but that is only a PART of what the Harvest is. The Harvest is a time of Separation: a time of DIVISION.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.

He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it."

Once the Lord spoke to me in an audible way: "DO YOU REALLY WANT ME?". It is the question of the Universe, a lifetime word; always present. This is the question given to all men, above any other. Do we really want Jesus for who He is, above all that His blessings may do for us, above any loves on the Earth, above the love we have for our children, our spouses, our futures, any possession, anything in life itself.

The signs of the last days are not Godliness & Peace, but Deception & a selfish falling away from the living God. I am beginning my 5th decade of Spirit filled life...[ with much failing & sinfulness...I live on mercy..] & my amazement is in those I have known, with sweet fellowship in the halls of the Kingdom, who are no more serving God. Some have flat out denied Him, & are proud that they are "enlightened"...they are the soulless dead now. Some have adapted the deadly "ME" faith, where anything & everything centers around their happiness & prosperity, & some have joined the Christian Club, where faith is compartmentalized to meetings, tithes & social outlets that give the Lord Lip Service, but deny Him living a merciless, selfish life.

Where is the True Church, the HOLY REMNANT?....It is Harvest Time, & they are being Divided. They are under the Earth now, having been put to death by the Lord Himself for a seed MUST fall into the ground & DIE.....BEFORE it bears much fruit. The only TRUE life, is Resurrection life. The only true life, is resurrection life.

All of the rest is not true. It may look like wheat, but it cannot taste like wheat; in truth, it is a poison; it will kill you.

THIS IS HAPPENING NOW! TODAY! PERILOUS TIMES! SOBER TIMES! DANGEROUS TIMES! and very soon...the sorrows of the Great Tribulation will descend suddenly upon us, & the Anti-Christ, the murderous beast will be revealed to all. [ Osama Bin Laden, who I have met, along with his sorcerer false prophet in North Africa..]

Even those who possess the Holy Spirit MUST be tested in this HARVEST. Are you a wise Virgin? 5 were not out of the Ten...They had no oil to bright their lamps to SEE the path in the Dark Night....The End of the Age...THE HARVEST....The Time of the great separation..culminating in the worship of the Anti-Christ as God Himself...or....be beheaded. I know that I will be, for the Lord has shown me.

This doesn't mean that I have made it; I have not...I must endure to the END, & it is possible that my name could be blotted out of the book of Life.

"These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. '..[ This scares me..]

Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked . I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent!"

We do not have long; a very few years left; possibly LESS than 3 years before the most terrible of times come....along with the most glorious of times....& the most exalted holy Body the world has ever seen...filled with power & goodness, beaming as the sun....along with the many sorrows of war, destruction & famine.

"Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."

"The Harvest is the END OF THE AGE."

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you say the "The Harvest is the END OF THE AGE." i believe there is more to it then that. what you say is true but i believe that the true harvest is soul winning. the world right now is ripe for the picking to bring them into the kingdom of God. but as Jesus said we are short on harvesters to bring in the harvest. being a harvester is my dream but it is harder then you may think. there is a lot of persecution going on in and around the lives of those willing to do the will of God. but thankfully God gives us what we need to make the right decision in every case and thus we are able to overcome in every situation. this is one area where the Word is telling us that many people are called to be harvesters of men but very few actually respond to the call. i know of people who God told to talk to a person about salvation but for one reason or another these people never did and the person they were to talk to in many cases died probably went to hell because we did not heed what God told us. i pray no one here ever has to go through a situation where you are to tell someone about God but for one reason or another do not obey and that person we were supposed to talk to goes to hell because of it. that is a tough thing to live with knowing you are responsible and that God will hold you responsible for what happens to them because as we grow in the Lord we gain more authority and with that authority comes responsiblity. we will be held accountable for everything God has gifted us with which is why we need to be careful we do not abuse our God given power or disobey what God's will that we are to do.

God bless

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
With all the mighty works of God we are seeing in the earthquakes, floods, tornados, hurricanes, fires, wars, diseases etc... we still do not understand that this is of God to bring forth fruit in the earth. It tests the spirit of a man to reveal belief or unbelief. In the story of Job we see that while Satan was given the opportunity to test Job by touching all that Job had, it was only up to the point of death which God did not give Satan permission to take Job's life. But know that God had to give Satan permission to do this meaning He allowed it for not even a sparrow falls to the ground without His knowledge. But once Job was found faithful, he was restored in abundance for his faithfulness and he gained his same 10 children back for his loyalty & trust in God not shaken. We too must stand firm on God's Word of promise and not be shaken no matter what we are seeing in the natural for God is able to restore it in the snap of His finger if He wills. So do not put faith in the government, or self, or what you see happening around you for God has His eye on the faithful who can not be shaken.

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!!

7angels said:
you say the "The Harvest is the END OF THE AGE." i believe there is more to it then that. what you say is true but i believe that the true harvest is soul winning. the world right now is ripe for the picking to bring them into the kingdom of God. but as Jesus said we are short on harvesters to bring in the harvest. being a harvester is my dream but it is harder then you may think. there is a lot of persecution going on in and around the lives of those willing to do the will of God. but thankfully God gives us what we need to make the right decision in every case and thus we are able to overcome in every situation. this is one area where the Word is telling us that many people are called to be harvesters of men but very few actually respond to the call. i know of people who God told to talk to a person about salvation but for one reason or another these people never did and the person they were to talk to in many cases died probably went to hell because we did not heed what God told us. i pray no one here ever has to go through a situation where you are to tell someone about God but for one reason or another do not obey and that person we were supposed to talk to goes to hell because of it. that is a tough thing to live with knowing you are responsible and that God will hold you responsible for what happens to them because as we grow in the Lord we gain more authority and with that authority comes responsiblity. we will be held accountable for everything God has gifted us with which is why we need to be careful we do not abuse our God given power or disobey what God's will that we are to do.

God bless
I agree that we must tell others of Christ but the angels are bringing the gospel to the ears of mankind through the internet, satellite that has been given in these last days to get the gospel offer to all men so that they can choose. We pass people every day that we could not possibly preach the gospel to as we would never make it home. But yes, there may be certain individuals such as the Eunuch that the Spirit tells us to testify too and we must be obedient, but they have surely in their life heard of Jesus by now.
Matt 24:3-16
Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
KJV

We have seen the nation against their own nation when the rulers in Egypt and in that area were overthrown by their own people by the command of God for God controls all things and uses the hand of man to accomplish it in the earth. We are getting very close~

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let us leave angels out of this. because angels to my knowledge of scripture have never brought the gospel to mankind. angels have their mission and we have ours.

next you cannot compare old covenant to the new covenant. Job had no authority to command satan or anything which is why God watched over those in the old covenant. in the new covenant we are given all authority to do what Jesus wills of us. if job were in the new covenant then job could of commanded satan to be gone, sickness to be gone, protection over his whole family, peace to come upon him, and ect. but under the old covenant they had no such authority. so you cannot compare the two different types of covenant. according to the Word we have authority to stop natural disasters. the problem is with the new covenant that if you cannot see yourself doing it and the disaster obeying you the authority we were given will not work for you.

also God does not use people to do things that are wrong. to overthrow a government set over you is wrong. we are commanded to obey those in authority over us no matter what. if we don't like what someone in authority is doing then we can get out from under that person of authority. but rebelling is wrong. i am not saying it does not happen but that is not God who is doing it. God does not do evil and neither will God tempt us to do evil. if we truely believe that God is in charge then know that God will judge the leaders of this world in his own way.

God bless

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
afaithfulone4u said:
With all the mighty works of God we are seeing in the earthquakes, floods, tornados, hurricanes, fires, wars, diseases etc... we still do not understand that this is of God to bring forth fruit in the earth. It tests the spirit of a man to reveal belief or unbelief. In the story of Job we see that while Satan was given the opportunity to test Job by touching all that Job had, it was only up to the point of death which God did not give Satan permission to take Job's life. But know that God had to give Satan permission to do this meaning He allowed it for not even a sparrow falls to the ground without His knowledge. But once Job was found faithful, he was restored in abundance for his faithfulness and he gained his same 10 children back for his loyalty & trust in God not shaken. We too must stand firm on God's Word of promise and not be shaken no matter what we are seeing in the natural for God is able to restore it in the snap of His finger if He wills. So do not put faith in the government, or self, or what you see happening around you for God has His eye on the faithful who can not be shaken.

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!!

I agree that we must tell others of Christ but the angels are bringing the gospel to the ears of mankind through the internet, satellite that has been given in these last days to get the gospel offer to all men so that they can choose. We pass people every day that we could not possibly preach the gospel to as we would never make it home. But yes, there may be certain individuals such as the Eunuch that the Spirit tells us to testify too and we must be obedient, but they have surely in their life heard of Jesus by now.
Matt 24:3-16
Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
KJV

We have seen the nation against their own nation when the rulers in Egypt and in that area were overthrown by their own people by the command of God for God controls all things and uses the hand of man to accomplish it in the earth. We are getting very close~
A little bit.

Job was given double of every thing he lost. He was given 10 more children because his first ten children are eternal and there for still his children.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Mat 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
Mat 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
Mat 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
Jesus was speaking to the Jews, scribes and Pharisees of their generation.

Mat 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Mat 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
Mat 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Mat 23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
Jesus would judge at the end of the age, and that would be in their generation.

Mat 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Mat 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
The temple would be destroyed and never built again!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Brothertom.

Brothertom said:
The Harvest of God: It is the End of the Age.

Years ago, I looked upon the Harvest, I only thought about reaping the wheat; Evangelism; seeing the lost around the globe saved & born again.

"Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!
And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together."

Then, the Lord gave me a vision concerning this. I was taken away in the Spirit, & found my self in the embrace of God above the Earth, looking downward upon her, flying gently, orbiting the Earth while embraced by the Father. This was filled with Joy & peace & the manifest love of God, centered in His Glory.

This however, was a Word, a vision. The Earth was not the Earth we live on as it is; it was a wheat field. There were no cities, mountains or rivers....just beautiful, flowing, golden wheat, gently moving in a wind, saturated by a glowing sun, with bright blue skies above, as we circled above every Continent there is.

Then, the Lord spoke: "IT'S HARVEST TIME!"

The vision ended. I then was compelled to go to the Word about the Harvest, & was led to this:

"He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.

The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the "THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE AGE!", and the reapers are the angels. Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.

The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"..Matthew 13.

The Harvest does include the Salvation of many, but that is only a PART of what the Harvest is. The Harvest is a time of Separation: a time of DIVISION.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.

He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it."

Once the Lord spoke to me in an audible way: "DO YOU REALLY WANT ME?". It is the question of the Universe, a lifetime word; always present. This is the question given to all men, above any other. Do we really want Jesus for who He is, above all that His blessings may do for us, above any loves on the Earth, above the love we have for our children, our spouses, our futures, any possession, anything in life itself.

The signs of the last days are not Godliness & Peace, but Deception & a selfish falling away from the living God. I am beginning my 5th decade of Spirit filled life...[ with much failing & sinfulness...I live on mercy..] & my amazement is in those I have known, with sweet fellowship in the halls of the Kingdom, who are no more serving God. Some have flat out denied Him, & are proud that they are "enlightened"...they are the soulless dead now. Some have adapted the deadly "ME" faith, where anything & everything centers around their happiness & prosperity, & some have joined the Christian Club, where faith is compartmentalized to meetings, tithes & social outlets that give the Lord Lip Service, but deny Him living a merciless, selfish life.

Where is the True Church, the HOLY REMNANT?....It is Harvest Time, & they are being Divided. They are under the Earth now, having been put to death by the Lord Himself for a seed MUST fall into the ground & DIE.....BEFORE it bears much fruit. The only TRUE life, is Resurrection life. The only true life, is resurrection life.

All of the rest is not true. It may look like wheat, but it cannot taste like wheat; in truth, it is a poison; it will kill you.

THIS IS HAPPENING NOW! TODAY! PERILOUS TIMES! SOBER TIMES! DANGEROUS TIMES! and very soon...the sorrows of the Great Tribulation will descend suddenly upon us, & the Anti-Christ, the murderous beast will be revealed to all. [ Osama Bin Laden, who I have met, along with his sorcerer false prophet in North Africa..]

Even those who possess the Holy Spirit MUST be tested in this HARVEST. Are you a wise Virgin? 5 were not out of the Ten...They had no oil to bright their lamps to SEE the path in the Dark Night....The End of the Age...THE HARVEST....The Time of the great separation..culminating in the worship of the Anti-Christ as God Himself...or....be beheaded. I know that I will be, for the Lord has shown me.

This doesn't mean that I have made it; I have not...I must endure to the END, & it is possible that my name could be blotted out of the book of Life.

"These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. '..[ This scares me..]

Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked . I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent!"

We do not have long; a very few years left; possibly LESS than 3 years before the most terrible of times come....along with the most glorious of times....& the most exalted holy Body the world has ever seen...filled with power & goodness, beaming as the sun....along with the many sorrows of war, destruction & famine.

"Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."

"The Harvest is the END OF THE AGE."
No, sir, this is NOT the "End of the Age!" The End of the Age is a SPECIFIC time at the end of the second earth and sky before the creation of the third earth and sky. That will not happen until AFTER the 1000-year period in which haSatan is incarcerated in the pit with an unsounded bottom, chained, and not to be released until AFTER the Messiah (the Melekh) has reigned for the first 1000 years of His everlasting reign. It will be AT THAT TIME that the Great White Throne Judgment will occur, and THEN the end of the age will occur.

When Yeshua` haMashiach (Jesus the Messiah or Jesus the Christ) returns, that will inaugurate His Kingdom! The blessings of the eternal state are NOT to be found anywhere else in the world except within Yeshua`s Kingdom.

Take the time to harmonize 2 Peter 3:3-13, 1 Corinthians 15:20-28, and Revelation 20:1-21:3. If you get that harmony correct, it will change your opinion as to when the "End of the Age" will occur.