The Identity of the Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist, the Whore of Babylon, the Mark of the Beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I did not read every detail, it seems that you have identified the Pope as the Antichrist. This was the position of the Reformers also.

However, it is not the correct interpretation of who is the Antichrist. This Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, and the Beast of Revelation 13 is also Daniel's "little horn" and "the king of fierce countenance" (as well as having other descriptive titles). This man must of necessity be a renegade Jew who can have access to the future temple in Jerusalem. He must be able to be able to claim that he is the true Messiah, and that Messiah must be a Jew. He may even claim to come of the line of David. And he will fulfil the desire of Orthodox Jews for their *true Messiah*, since they rejected the Lord Jesus Christ.

No doubt the church of Rome will play a significant role in the kingdom of the Antichrist, but no pope has every been -- or ever will be -- a miracle worker.

The "little horn" of the 4th kingdom came through the context of the 4th beast, which was Rome. That should tell you already that the "little horn" symbolizes a man that is Roman. It baffles me how so many people choose to reject the obvious truth. For what, to continue believing in fantasies to not have to accept the implications associated with the truth? So be it, the sons of perdition will continue believing lies and fantasies up until the very end, and then it will be made obvious that the true man of lawlessness did indeed come through Rome, and that they were deceived by him, and will mourn and wish they had understood the truth beforehand.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We shall see soon enough who was right, because if I am right, USE will form in a few years, and the Vatican will be destroyed. Then you would've wished you had believed me.

Well then we will be waiting forever then, won't we? A United States of Europe has already formed as a diversion to what is really going on with respect to the End Times, but with the UK now exiting the EU, the formation may now be delayed. Europe has always been a continent in flux with amalgamations of countries followed by the break up of those same countries through regional nationalism resulting in the breaking up of the large "nations" into splitter nations, often with retribution being dished out into the bargain.

Shalom

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then we will be waiting forever then, won't we? A United States of Europe has already formed as a diversion to what is really going on with respect to the End Times, but with the UK now exiting the EU, the formation may now be delayed. Europe has always been a continent in flux with amalgamations of countries followed by the break up of those same countries through regional nationalism resulting in the breaking up of the large "nations" into splitter nations, often with retribution being dished out into the bargain.

Shalom

Not so, because the Year 6000 YB will be in the autumn of 2026 AD, which is the year of the second coming of the Messiah, which implies the formation of the USE will be within months prior to the coming of our Master to fit within the constraint of the prophetic day of the judgement of the whore of Babylon, which is one literal year, which begins with the destruction of the Vatican by the 10 European nations that give their authority to the USE, which in turn, is ruled by Vatican City. Here are videos and articles circulating around of the formation of USE, which is happening, so you can believe my words,

United States of Europe - How far will European integration go?
You can create your United States of Europe - just make it easy for us to leave - Gerard Batten MEP
Using the crisis to build a United States of Europe - Nigel Farage
Why the EU is becoming a superstate
European Union Debt Crisis Visualised - United States of Europe? Bloomberg (Info for UK Referendum)
UKIP MEP on Juncker's 'United States of Europe'

Would you support a United States of Europe?
Germans, French most in favor of a ‘United States of Europe:’ poll
United states of Europe: Juncker's plot for Chancellor for ALL of EU
EU must become a United States of Europe by 2025, says Angela Merkel's planned coalition partner Martin Schulz
How Much Support Is There For A United States Of Europe, Really?

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not so, because the Year 6000 YB will be in the autumn of 2026 AD, which is the year of the second coming of the Messiah, which implies the formation of the USE will be within months prior to the coming of our Master to fit within the constraint of the prophetic day of the judgement of the whore of Babylon, which is one literal year, which begins with the destruction of the Vatican by the 10 European nations that give their authority to the USE, which in turn, is ruled by Vatican City. Here are videos and articles circulating around of the formation of USE, which is happening, so you can believe my words,

But that is only according to your understanding.

You have the right to hold such a view, but that does not make your view right or my view wrong based on your say so.

Shalom

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that is only according to your understanding.

You have the right to hold such a view, but that does not make your view right or my view wrong based on your say so.

Shalom

One of us has the truth, either I am right and you are wrong, or I am wrong and you are right. You shall see soon enough I was right, and would've wished that you had believed my words when you had the chance.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re: OP

Written by a man? Then may I doubt?

I read many things by men telling me of the things God no longer does. God no longer needs to do. That God has changed his unchangeable covenant.

I read only the Bible and some testimony accounts of inspiring things God has done in lives of men and women.

No affront to you friend, but may I be reserve the privilege to doubt when men make pronouncements in books? Libraries are filled with volumes of forgotten prophecies that failed to be confirmed.

The Bible states, that if the thing prophesied comes to pass then that is evidence of the veracity of the prophet.

Then let us wait and see if truth has been spoken or written.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pope Francis isn't the only pope that has existed, many more popes before him were idolaters, even if he himself isn't one. And lets cut to the chase, do you intend to stop using fiat currency? I sure hope so.
We all have been using Fiat currency for decades, Hitler used it and all the West picked it up and ran with it, because it's a Talmud Jewish system that works to undermine all, but the top Political criminals, Banks and Mafia types love it because it works in there favour.
What can one do but expose such for what it is, but fact is the majority will not listen.
Satan controls this world did you not know that.
Jesus Christ is not of this world, he does not abide in such darkness but is the Light that exposes all the works of Satan.
Christians are to put on the yoke for this is the lighter burden for all to be guided by the pricks of God, but the other way is only a heavy burden on all, that only leads to damnation and destruction.

There is always Evil in all groups regardless, Satanist have always been in every Church working away trying to undermine them, that's the nature of such fools.