The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, not good enough. I will not allow someone to kill my children, or me as long as I am with them without a fight. My daughter's husband will not allow anyone to take her life as long as he is with her and can defend her.

If that takes me out of heaven, then so be it. That's not a God that I would want to worship for all eternity, one that doesn't allow you to defend yourself or your loved ones when He won't do it for you.

Don’t get caught in a web of God wants men defenseless.
Evil and Wickedness roams everywhere.
If you have not a sword buy one. Be prepared in and out of season.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Marine0311

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is happening so often I have grown desensitized to it. It’s always the same. Younge white INCEL men that go psychotic. I think time is growing short. The days are incredibly evil. Satan knows his time is short and is trying to destroy as many lives as he can. If there was ever a time to be armed in America, this is it.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No guns=no killings

You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Because a very small part of the population is irresponsible with their weapons doesn't mean that the majority is too.

The responsible owners do not go on killing sprees. My own gun has seen the light of day since I got it maybe four or five times. My gun stays in a biometric safe where only I can access it. It has been out of the sage for me to go to a concealed weapons class and shoot at a gun range and my and my kid's birth certificates is in there along with their social security cards. I have had to go in there for those once or twice.

I say again, the majority of gun owners are responsible owners. You have an issue with the minority and that is where your anger should be.

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No guns=no killings
So do you believe they should ban knives, hammers, cars ,and base ball bats also, because they have all been used to kill people ? In reality it will never be no guns if the law abiding people are disarmed then only the government and criminals will have guns, which did not work out to good for the Jews,Chinese, nor Russians in the past.

Last edited:

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So do you believe they should ban knives, hammers, cars ,and base ball bats also, because they have all been used to kill people ? In reality it will never be no guns if the law abiding people are disarmed then only the government and criminals will have guns, which did not work out to good for the Jews,Chinese, nor Russians in the past.

How many of hammers and cars etc have been used in mass murders

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many of hammers and cars etc have been used in mass murders
The point is banning guns only affects law abiding citizens not those who are intent on killing people. If the constitution is violated to ban guns do you really believe they will stop there ? The next step would be the banning of free speech, peaceful assembly, due process. The only protection of any rights is the second amendment, which only a brain washed fool would willingly give up.

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really think that if there are no guns that killing will stop??? Has that stopped murder in countries where you can't have guns?? I suggest you research that.
Facts don’t seem to mean anything to liberals they believe everyone should do exactly what they tell them to do. Kind of reminds me of communism.

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The UK where they were actually considering banning knife sales ? You cannot legislate morality. The UK’s murder rate has nothing to do with America’s murder rate where liberals are NOT interested in protecting anyone with common sense laws it is all about the narrative and agenda. Here is a thought worry about your own country and stop sticking your nose in America’s business.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The UK where they were actually considering banning knife sales ? You cannot legislate morality. The UK’s murder rate has nothing to do with America’s murder rate where liberals are NOT interested in protecting anyone with common sense laws it is all about the narrative and agenda. Here is a thought worry about your own country and stop sticking your nose in America’s business.

Ah you don't like the Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.