The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Facts don’t seem to mean anything to liberals they believe everyone should do exactly what they tell them to do. Kind of reminds me of communism.

Please, do not label all liberals the same way. My fiance is liberal and she has no problems with responsible gun ownership. I am a moderate, so I like ideals on both sides of the political spectrum.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please, do not label all liberals the same way. My fiance is liberal and she has no problems with responsible gun ownership. I am a moderate, so I like ideals on both sides of the political spectrum.

Well that is the problem with labels, the definitions and perspectives change as time goes on.

At one time liberals were people that drank beer on Sunday and women that smoked cigarettes and took "the pill" and wore mini-skirts and went braless. Things have changed....now that includes those who are the enemies of the state and Christianity.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that is the problem with labels, the definitions and perspectives change as time goes on.

At one time liberals were people that drank beer on Sunday and women that smoked cigarettes and took "the pill" and wore mini-skirts and went braless. Things have changed....now that includes those who are the enemies of the state and Christianity.
I’m strictly right wing
Facts don’t seem to mean anything to liberals they believe everyone should do exactly what they tell them to do. Kind of reminds me of communism.
Exactly, because they are commies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marine0311

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In London it is mostly the foreigners who are in gang wars. Hardly anywhere else
I am dead set against harming anyone , not even do i believe in self defense .
But the real reason behind this removal of arms has nothing to do for the sake of the peoples .
They fear the peoples . They know what they are doing and what they plan to do . They dont want an armed peoples .
I am not for uprising nor defending myself even . But i know how crooked these politicians truly are and the plans
they have are NOT about us or our welfare . ITS ALL ABOUT THEM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God chooses to allow His children to die, then surely He knows best
Yes indeed . I am fully persauded in that my friend .
TIME to TRUST IN GOD ALONE and to not fear man or to suffer or even to die .
I am so persauded that GOD is in control i want to remind us about something .
Lets say one man came against me . He had a knife and i had an AK assualt weapon to defend my life with .
IF MY TIME IS UP , IT WILL BE ME WHO DIES . GOD decides when OUR TIME is up .
ON the same hand if ten million man army surrounded me with all state of the art weaponary
even NUKES . THEY could launch every ounce of it , YET if my time was not up , I WOULD LIVE .
AKA , TRUST ONLY IN GOD . AND if my time IS UP , WHAT A FAR BETTER PLACE i DO GO .
I hope this sinks in real deep . GOD IS IN CONTROL . He truly is .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am dead set against harming anyone , not even do i believe in self defense .
But the real reason behind this removal of arms has nothing to do for the sake of the peoples .
They fear the peoples . They know what they are doing and what they plan to do . They dont want an armed peoples .
I am not for uprising nor defending myself even . But i know how crooked these politicians truly are and the plans
they have are NOT about us or our welfare . ITS ALL ABOUT THEM .

Reactions: amigo de christo

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets say one man came against me . He had a knife and i had an AK assualt weapon to defend my life with .
ON the same hand if ten million man army surrounded me with all state of the art weaponary
even NUKES . THEY could launch every ounce of it , YET if my time was not up , I WOULD LIVE .
AKA , TRUST ONLY IN GOD . AND if my time IS UP , WHAT A FAR BETTER PLACE i DO GO .

Reactions: amigo de christo

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has raised armies( Hebrews) to wipe folks out. I believe God used the U.S. to save Europe during WWII. I respect your conviction, but I also respect the conviction God places in others to protect the helpless.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Still going to defend me and mine. I will not allow harm to come to my family while they are with me by someone looking to harm us. It will not happen.

If God is going to allow one of my children to die and not protect them because he knows best, He can take a hike. He is not a God I want to worship. He really does not know best and that is just Christian cliché and nothing more.

It's a good thing I know our God allows for self defense and defense of our family.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still going to defend me and mine. I will not allow harm to come to my family while they are with me by someone looking to harm us. It will not happen.

If God is going to allow one of my children to die and not protect them because he knows best, He can take a hike. He is not a God I want to worship. He really does not know best and that is just Christian cliché and nothing more.

It's a good thing I know our God allows for self defense and defense of our family.
He who loves mother , father , son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me . You need to repent of what you said an fast .
IF GOD decides to take the life of even my own son or daughter , THEN as JOB let us say the GOOD LORD GIVETH
and the GOOD LORD TAKETH AWAY . JOB lost his own children and yet never dared to breath the wicked words you just did .
You need to take it back and fast . IT AINT TOO late to repent . BUT DONT TRY AND REJUSTIFY IT . SIMPLY realize
you made a serious slip of the tongue concerning GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He who loves mother , father , son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me . You need to repent of what you said an fast .
IF GOD decides to take the life of even my own son or daughter , THEN as JOB let us say the GOOD LORD GIVETH
and the GOOD LORD TAKETH AWAY . JOB lost his own children and yet never dared to breath the wicked words you just did .
You need to take it back and fast . IT AINT TOO late to repent . BUT DONT TRY AND REJUSTIFY IT . SIMPLY realize
you made a serious slip of the tongue concerning GOD .

Not going to happen as I have nothing to repent from. I stand by my statement!

Status
Not open for further replies.