The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guns are a tool. Simple as that. If you are too irresponsible to own said tool, don’t buy one.

Reactions: Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes I am aware of the amendments, but sadly the liberals aren’t trying to amend the constitution they are trying to destroy it.
The term "liberal" is no longer applicable. "Communist/Fascists" have hijacked America, and the Marines and Special Forces (and all the other armed forces trained and sworn to deal with domestic enemies) have stood by and done nothing about it. The domestic enemies of America hate the Constitution, and the judiciary in general also hates the Constitution. When the Supreme Court can disregard the Constitution and allow treason to flourish, then that is the end of the Republic.

Last edited:

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term "liberal" is no longer applicable. "Communist/Fascists have hijacked America, and the Marines and Special Forces (and all the other armed forces trained and sworn to deal with domestic enemies) have stood by and done nothing about it. The domestic enemies of America hate the Constitution, and the judiciary in general also hates the Constitution. When the Supreme Court can disregard the Constitution and allow treason to flourish, then that is the end of the Republic.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Education is being taught in liberal schools, with liberal written text books and Marxist supplemental materials, and gaining high grades, awards, kudos, trinkets for going along.
Modern day indoctrination centers, parents gleefully surrender their kids to 40 hours a week, for 12+ Formative years. GAG.
What do ya think they been pumping into churches to merge them as one under a world govt who does
its will and serves it concept of God . Ricky warren and scores of others
went to work to break down the churches and all religions from within and reshape the image o God
into an all inclusive social go spell that works in league with this one world utopian world .
Surely we did not think they would leave all the religions o the world out of the equation .
They knew the vast majority of the world follows a religion a concept of what they think is God .
SO they had to recreate through all religoins a concept of God that would unite them as one
to serve humanity as one . THEY KNEW what they was a doing . And no marvel this was the work of the dragon
all along . To break down the barriers of what divides the world and reshape it and religion to serve the beast .
Folks have no idea what has been going on nor how long its been going on ..........
My advice , FLEE the unity churches now they are and have been pumping alpha courses
purpose driven life stuff , this bridge builders , this finding common ground ,this healing the wound .
THEY WORK as one and they are and have been uniting the religions to be as one working together
to serve ...................THEIR AGENDA . AND ITS ALL OVER both camps , both liberal and evangelical .
Its everywhere , IT runs the jews , it runs the mulsim imams , it runs christendom and any other religoin so called .
THEIR love god and god of love . YET ITS NOT GOD AND IT AINT LOVE . ITS THE DRAGON simply uniting
all not in the lambs book to merge as one right under the beast . AND the dragon has been very busy indeed .
HE has the govts of the world , the education , the media , christendom in large and the other religions . IT KNOWS
what its been doing . WE MUST CLING TO CHRIST and DONT be afraid of the agenda of the dark rainbow
dont fear to correct brethren . STAND for the truth of Christ that ol fundamental solid biblical truth .
We cannot stop what is , but we must endure through it all faithful to CHRIST and pointing to HE and all sound doctrine .
WE STAND ON THE ROCK or prepare to fall for the delusion which is , which has been and which is morphing fast to fill
the lands full of inquity and prepare all to serve as one the beast which is and is not and yet is . BEWARE
the DELUSION its all over the place .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term "liberal" is no longer applicable. "Communist/Fascists have hijacked America, and the Marines and Special Forces (and all the other armed forces trained and sworn to deal with domestic enemies) have stood by and done nothing about it. The domestic enemies of America hate the Constitution, and the judiciary in general also hates the Constitution. When the Supreme Court can disregard the Constitution and allow treason to flourish, then that is the end of the Republic.
Little do the churches and humanity know .
Folks can see this work at work in the political realm , Yet cannot see its been long at work within their churches too .
Folks are getting duped ENOCH . We must flee the we are one unity preachers . Flee all whose focus is on building bridges
finding common ground , alpha course , anything rick warren wrote , flee those who holler this love all day and this unity
ANY love that mocks GOD and disregaurds biblical truth for the sake of unity is a doctrine right from the dragon .
Too many folks have been in bed with the dragon and his love god version . ITS TIME TO END IT . CORRECTION IS IN DIRE NEED
NO fear of man , no fear to correct . We must stop allowing sin to leaven them churches up . GET folks bibled UP
learning that JESUS , learning that doctrine . THESE happy go luck men and women that are leading these churches
whose smiles are so wide are FLEECIN and DECEIVING the flocks BIG TIME .
Enoch . DO ya really think they could have done this without USING the worlds religoins .
The over whelming majority of humanity is religious . THEY knew they had to infiltrate all religoins
and break them down and reshape them to come together as one . ITS WHAT THEY DID and are doing
and the image of God getting taught , sure resembles satan . NOT GOD . though it hollers love , though it hollers unity
though it hollers , HEED IT NOT . HEED IT NOT . TIME to learn bibles .

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many more mass murders will you people in the US allow before something serious is done

I actually agree with keeping weapons like AR-15s and the like out of the common man's hands. Only military and law enforcement should have such weapons. However, I do not agree with removing all weapons for self-defense. I myself have a 9mm Taurus GC2 for protection while at home.

My daughter was with her new husband when a man climbed through her brother's window. They were the only two in the home. If not for the sound of the shotgun being cocked and her husband saying if you do not leave this home I will kill you and the criminal leaving the home, who knows what would have happened? This was in Upstate, NY.

We have to be able to defend ourselves, and most criminals have some sort of weapon. To use a weapon to defend ourselves levels the playing field.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I actually agree with keeping weapons like AR-15s and the like out of the common man's hands. Only military and law enforcement should have such weapons. However, I do not agree with removing all weapons for self-defense. I myself have a 9mm Taurus GC2 for protection while at home.

My daughter was with her new husband when a man climbed through her brother's window. They were the only two in the home. If not for the sound of the shotgun being cocked and her husband saying if you do not leave this home I will kill you and the criminal leaving the home, who knows what would have happened? This was in Upstate, NY.

We have to be able to defend ourselves, and most criminals have some sort of weapon. To use a weapon to defend ourselves levels the playing field.

Can our Great God not protect us from ALL harm?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can our Great God not protect us from ALL harm?

We have been through this time and time again. God doesn't protect all from harm. So in that instance, am I supposed to let the criminal kill me? Kill my kids? Should my daughter's husband have let the criminal possibly kill him and my daughter?

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We have been through this time and time again. God doesn't protect all from harm. So in that instance, am I supposed to let the criminal kill me? Kill my kids? Should my daughter's husband have let the criminal possibly kill him and my daughter?

If God chooses to allow His children to die, then surely He knows best

Reactions: amigo de christo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God chooses to allow His children to die, then surely He knows best

Nope, not good enough. I will not allow someone to kill my children, or me as long as I am with them without a fight. My daughter's husband will not allow anyone to take her life as long as he is with her and can defend her.

If that takes me out of heaven, then so be it. That's not a God that I would want to worship for all eternity, one that doesn't allow you to defend yourself or your loved ones when He won't do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.