The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Dropship, you're a good guy, and we want to keep English as our language, it should've been in the books as the official language, so all these Spanish speaking people trying to get it changed to Spanish can't, mostly people who have no business being here.

The Spanish have just as much right to be here as any other group. In fact, they were here before the British. Why are you so bigoted?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Spanish have just as much right to be here as any other group. In fact, they were here before the British. Why are you so bigoted?
Spanish is a language Spaniards are from Spain and the rest are either defined as Hispanics or Latinos, whichever title they choose.
They don’t have the right to want things written in Spanish, you come here you assimilate to the country and it’s customs. Go to Mexico and see how long you’d last being a gringo and trying to change their language to English.

Last edited:

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And why not? Is there something in the US Constitution that says that English people are prohibited from discussing it? Your comment makes no sense.
Again disparaging the U.S. constitution by those who do not live in America is nothing short of hypocritical. They might start by minding their own business.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again disparaging the U.S. constitution by those who do not live in America is nothing short of hypocritical. They might start by minding their own business.

Nonsense. People have the right to comment on other governments and their laws. Have you ever heard of free speech?

FYI, "Constitution" is capitalized.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is this supposed to be funny or just plain bigoted?

O god please make me funny (sniffle)..
jester.jpg

I wish I could smile at the fact that liberal halfwits are wanting Pedro and his scrounging ungrateful illegal godless chums to come across the border, scripture is clear it's a no-no-
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matthew 15:26, Matthew 7:6)
"..many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh,
have gone out into the world...do not take them into your house or welcome them.
Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work" (2 John 1:7-11)

How about it Humph?

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense. People have the right to comment on other governments and their laws. Have you ever heard of free speech?

FYI, "Constitution" is capitalized.
What are you a grammar Nazi?
You want to criticize America, get the hell out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marine0311

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 24120

I wish I could smile at the fact that liberal halfwits are wanting Pedro and his scrounging ungrateful illegal godless chums to come across the border, scripture is clear it's a no-no-
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matthew 15:26, Matthew 7:6)
have gone out into the world...do not take them into your house or welcome them.

How about it Humph?

Damn border jumpers are ruining this country, send all the Pedro’s and Consuelas back over the wall.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Damn border jumpers are ruining this country, send all the Pedro’s and Consuelas back over the wall.

Alternatively let them flood into the anti-Trump anti-wall states of CA, AZ and NM seeing as they're so keen to have 'em..:)

results-2020.png

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
CA is asking for trouble..:)

rel-church-2.jpg

"The Lord devastates the earth because the people transgressed" (Isaiah 24:1-23)

So God's finger is itching to hit the San Andreas "GO" button..:)
WIKI- "..there is a 7% probability that an earthquake of magnitude 8.0 or greater will occur in the next 30 years somewhere along the San Andreas Fault.
..a magnitude 7.8 earthquake along the southern San Andreas Fault could cause about 1,800 deaths and $213 billion in damage."
San Andreas Fault - Wikipedia

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CA is asking for trouble..:)

View attachment 24123

"The Lord devastates the earth because the people transgressed" (Isaiah 24:1-23)

So God's finger is itching to hit the San Andreas "GO" button..:)
WIKI- "..there is a 7% probability that an earthquake of magnitude 8.0 or greater will occur in the next 30 years somewhere along the San Andreas Fault.
..a magnitude 7.8 earthquake along the southern San Andreas Fault could cause about 1,800 deaths and $213 billion in damage."
San Andreas Fault - Wikipedia
Dropship I apologize if it seemed like I was hating on England, just that ThoughtOfGrace or whatever his name is pissing me off with his anti-American rhetoric, I love England and the English people and you are our number one ally.

God bless England!

Reactions: Dropship

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dropship I apologize if it seemed like I was hating on England, just that ThoughtOfGrace or whatever his name is pissing me off with his anti-American rhetoric, I love England and the English people and you are our number one ally.
God bless England!

Thanks mate, Trump had a Brit mother and Churchill had an American mother, their DNA produced offspring that are something special..:)

trump-isis.jpg

churchill-before.jpg

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you actually fixate over other countries laws ? I would think it hypocritical to try to tell any other country how to govern themselves.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you actually fixate over other countries laws ? I would think it hypocritical to try to tell any other country how to govern themselves.

If the governments and leaders of countries are useless like Boris, Biden, Putin and other duffers, it's our duty to be good samaritans by speaking out to set them straight; even Paul used to travel around the eastern Med kicking butt..:)
Paul said "I already gave you a warning when I was with you the second time. I now repeat it while absent: On my return I won't spare those who sinned earlier or any of the others" (2 Corinthians 13:2)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 24120

How about it Humph?

Your little bio shows that you're in the UK. Are you worried about Mexicans coming to your shores? Or are you just a BIGOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.