The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s ridiculous to call out the homosexual and the transgender garbage that’s plaguing the world?

What’s wrong with you?

You love these things?

I follow Jesus' command to love our neighbor as ourself. Obviously you don't.

How can you call yourself a Christian when you clearly violate the Lord's command?

What is wrong with you???

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I follow Jesus' command to love our neighbor as ourself. Obviously you don't.

How can you call yourself a Christian when you clearly violate the Lord's command?

What is wrong with you???

“But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.” (Revelation 2:6)

I hate their deeds.

Stop with your assumptions!

Reactions: Marine0311

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.” (Revelation 2:6)

I hate their deeds.

Try using a better translation! Revelation 2:6, " But you do have this going for you: You hate what the Nicolaitans practice—practices I also hate." This does not say that He hates the people, but their deeds.

It is the epitome of poor exegesis to take a single verse to justify your disobedience of Jesus' command: love your neighbor as yourself.

You are actually boasting, as a Christian, about your HATRED??? How can you call yourself a Christian???

John 3:16-17, "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him."

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I hate their deeds.

Reply #2...

You wrote, "It’s ridiculous to call out the homosexual and the transgender garbage that’s plaguing the world?

And "What is your preferred label for these wicked people?"

Stop kidding yourself! You hate the people, not their deeds.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try using a better translation! Revelation 2:6, " But you do have this going for you: You hate what the Nicolaitans practice—practices I also hate." This does not say that He hates the people, but their deeds.

It is the epitome of poor exegesis to take a single verse to justify your disobedience of Jesus' command: love your neighbor as yourself.

You are actually boasting, as a Christian, about your HATRED??? How can you call yourself a Christian???

John 3:16-17, "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him."

Nevermind.

For one who claims to have been a teacher your comprehension is questionable…

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you follow this command from scripture ?
copyChkboxOff.gif
Tit 3:10 - A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject;

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They must be righteous in your sight.

LOL!!!

So you are admitting that you're referring to people, not their deeds! It's about time you confessed!

If God loves the world that's good enough for me. Re-read John 3:16 until you understand it!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you follow this command from scripture ?
copyChkboxOff.gif
Tit 3:10 - A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject;

Titus 3:8-11, "This saying is trustworthy, and I want you to insist on such truths, so that those who have placed their faith in God may be intent on engaging in good works. These things are good and beneficial for all people. But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, quarrels, and fights about the law, because they are useless and empty. Reject a divisive person after one or two warnings. You know that such a person is twisted by sin and is conscious of it himself." This applies to you, my friend!

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Titus 3:8-11, "This saying is trustworthy, and I want you to insist on such truths, so that those who have placed their faith in God may be intent on engaging in good works. These things are good and beneficial for all people. But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, quarrels, and fights about the law, because they are useless and empty. Reject a divisive person after one or two warnings. You know that such a person is twisted by sin and is conscious of it himself." This applies to you, my friend!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part of John 3:16 is “ whosoever believes”, and wicked people do not believe in Jesus.

a) it says " For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."
b) Where does it say that "wicked people do not believe in Jesus", except in your own mind?

We were all sinners once. And then some of us came to believe in Christ as our savior. And we are commanded to love our neighbor as ourself. It doesn't say to love our righteous neighbor!

God loved the world and so should we!
You are destroying yourself spiritually by wallowing in the pig sty of hatred!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are admitting that you're referring to people, not their deeds! It's about time you confessed

Listen up!

They are wicked, but I do love them and pray that they repent of their wicked deeds!

DO YOU GET IT YET??!!

“Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.” (Jeremiah 30:23)

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a) it says " For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."
b) Where does it say that "wicked people do not believe in Jesus", except in your own mind?

We were all sinners once. And then some of us came to believe in Christ as our savior. And we are commanded to love our neighbor as ourself. It doesn't say to love our righteous neighbor!

God loved the world and so should we!
You are destroying yourself spiritually by wallowing in the pig sty of hatred!

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really have no clue do you ?
Jhn 15:18 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hatedyou. 1Jo 2:15 - Love not the world,neither the things that are in the world.If any man love the world, the love ofthe Father is not in him

Jhn 15:19 - If ye were of the world,the world would love his own: butbecause ye are not of the world, but Ihave chosen you out of the world,therefore the world hateth you.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla
Status
Not open for further replies.