The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alternatively let them flood into the anti-Trump anti-wall states of CA, AZ and NM seeing as they're so keen to have 'em..:)

View attachment 24122

I'm putting you on "ignore" as your transatlantic bigoted garbage is both wrong and irrelevant. England has been invaded for millennia by all kinds of people, so your hateful comments are irrelevant.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm putting you on "ignore" as your transatlantic bigoted garbage is both wrong and irrelevant. England has been invaded for millennia by all kinds of people, so your hateful comments are irrelevant.
He’s not making hateful comments, you are now on ignore.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your little bio shows that you're in the UK. Are you worried about Mexicans coming to your shores? Or are you just a BIGOT?

Victoria of the High Chapparal can come anytime she likes, but that Khan bloke can take a hike..:)

st-khan.jpg

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm putting you on "ignore" as your transatlantic bigoted garbage is both wrong and irrelevant..

Good, put me on ignore then I can talk about you behind your back..:)
For example, you libs can give back the land you're squatting on to its original owners-

indian-tribesWest.jpg

indian-tribesEast.jpg

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone that believes a man can be a woman just because he decides to are among the woke. Just as many groom children into doubting their birth sex are “woke” , but not hardly awake.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone that believes a man can be a woman just because he decides to are among the woke. Just as many groom children into doubting their birth sex are “woke” , but not hardly awake.

a) This has absolutely nothing to do with the OP.
b) It's both irrelevant and nonsensical.

It's time you woke up! And stop using the right-wing stupid term "woke".

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a) Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is an English adjective meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination" that originated in African-American Vernacular English. Are you bosting that you're for racial prejudice and discrimination?
b) This has nothing to do with the OP. Why are you changing the subject to right-wing propaganda?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are part of the “woke” crowd?

What is your preferred label for these wicked people?

If you mean that I'm aware of and opposed to racist hatred, yes that is the case.

Which people are you referring to when you use the term "wicked"?

Why can't you discuss the OP instead of right-wing, meaningless propaganda terminology?

What part of "love your neighbor as yourself" do you not understand???

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What part of "love your neighbor as yourself" do you not understand???

What part of these verses don’t you understand?

“…O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?” (Acts 13:10)

“Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:33)

Transgenderism and all the drag queen activities are part of the “woke” agenda.

Do you think these are children of God?

I would love for them to repent before the wrath of God comes for them and their supporters.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who calls themselves a gender than what they are male or female are mindless idiots who do not deserve to breath our valuable air.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What part of these verses don’t you understand?

“…O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?” (Acts 13:10)

“Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:33)

Transgenderism and all the drag queen activities are part of the “woke” agenda.

Do you think these are children of God?

I would love for them to repent before the wrath of God comes for them and their supporters.

You have lost it!!!

Jesus repeated the OT commandment "love your neighbor as yourself".
There is no rationale to distort what He said by interjecting your personal hatred.

Saying "Transgenderism and all the drag queen activities are part of the “woke” agenda" is total nonsense. If not, back it up with facts!

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the son of God is saved, i.e., a child of God.

Here is are two verses for you to read and meditate on (with my emphasis): "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him." John 3:16-17

Your ridiculous condemnation of people is contrary to what Scripture clearly says!!! Everyone who believes in him... with no condemnation!

Bigotry and hatred are not Christian values!!!

Now back to the OP...

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your ridiculous condemnation of people is contrary to what Scripture clearly says!!!

It’s ridiculous to call out the homosexual and the transgender garbage that’s plaguing the world?

What’s wrong with you?

You love these things?

Status
Not open for further replies.