The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How is Christianity doing over in the UK?

did you know, that the majority of the "cults" started in the USA? the wacky "Christian" televangelists started in the USA, like Copeland, Hagan, Osteen, Warren, Myers, Dollar, etc, etc... and then exported around the world! Pentecostals started in the USA, as did the Charismatics. Need I go on?

On the other hand, ENGLAND gave the US True Christianity with the Pilgrim Fathers, who also founded America!

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just so you know, im one of the most pro gun people on here. In 2020, i sued my governor to stop new gun control he wanted, to include universal background checks and red flag laws. Im a veteran, and a member of various pro gun groups. I have been fighting for gun rights for decades. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just so you know, im one of the most pro gun people on here. In 2020, i sued my governor to stop new gun control he wanted, to include universal background checks and red flag laws. Im a veteran, and a member of various pro gun groups. I have been fighting for gun rights for decades. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

In my opinion, you need help!"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
probably drawn up by godless people!

Godless people are those who FAIL to hear and do Gods Word...

Scripture expressly teaches;
1) For man to ARM himself with Weapons (to be PREPARED against deceitful men), who ATTACK the unprepared.
2) For man to ARM himself with Gods ARMOR (to be PREPARED against
Unholy angels) who ATTACK the unprepared.

You Promote an UNGODLY principle.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Godless people are those who FAIL to hear and do Gods Word...

Scripture expressly teaches;
1) For man to ARM himself with Weapons (to be PREPARED against deceitful men), who ATTACK the unprepared.
2) For man to ARM himself with Gods ARMOR (to be PREPARED against
Unholy angels) who ATTACK the unprepared.

You Promote an UNGODLY principle.

some NT Bible references needed

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my experience, all gun haters are the same. Their background, race, religion, social status, gender, they all had 1 thing in common, a hatred for freedoms. It usually is characterized by a love of big govt. why? Because they know they have no power on their own, and they need that power. So they build up big govt to do what they cant. And big govt is only about 1 thing, increasing power for the few at the expense of the many. Gun haters love to see big govt take down gun platforms, all because they cant do anything themselves.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In my experience, all gun haters are the same. Their background, race, religion, social status, gender, they all had 1 thing in common, a hatred for freedoms. It usually is characterized by a love of big govt. why? Because they know they have no power on their own, and they need that power. So they build up big govt to do what they cant. And big govt is only about 1 thing, increasing power for the few at the expense of the many. Gun haters love to see big govt take down gun platforms, all because they cant do anything themselves.

:rolleyes:

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
a hatred for freedoms

what complete and utter RUBBISH!

Show just ONE verse in the New Testament, where Jesus says, kill others for your "freedom"?

NO, Jesus does say in Matthew 26:52, "Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword"

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here is is very simple question for those who support the right to have arms

WHY do you need to shoot to kill, rather than to stop the criminal? Surely they can be stopped by shooting at a part of the body that incapacitates, rather than to kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.