The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reasons why the Lord allows wicked things to His own children, is part of the great mystery of His ways.

It’s not much of a mystery; stupid is as stupid does. A Christian who commits passive suicide - by refusing to do what is in their power to save lives, including their own - is not much of a Christian, does not bring honor to Christ.

The cowardly and lazy thing to do Is nothing while innocence is slaughtered. There is no Scripture that shows Jesus refraining from saving lives.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
our part is to ask the LORD, because He cares for each and every one of His children!

That is part but not all. The Hebrews credit God with delivering them from Egypt but they still had to wander the desert for 40 years, conquer Canaan, endure the humiliation of exile before rebuilding the temple. They did not just ask the LORD and nothing else.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't get it about guns and so called protection.

As believers and followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, we trust Him to save us from eternal punishment, and our eternal futures, but not in the present life?

Is the Lord's Hand shortened that somehow He is not able to protect us and our families? Is the Lord no longer ALMIGHTY?

Some Christians do make me wonder

Christians are dying everyday all offer the world. Children are suffering and dying. There are places that Christians are being persecuted in several areas. 600,000 babies murdered in the US alone. So exactly what are you saying.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So next time you get sick, dont go to a dr, just trust God will heal you. That is nonsense. God gave us doctors for a reason, God gave us weapons for a reason.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the God of the Bible ONLY Protects His OWN, not the entire world! though in His Infinite Kindness and Mercy, and is also Very Good to those who are not His children

So are you saying none of those 19 children or two teachers were His?

Come on now. I'll give you maybe not the teachers, but those kids weren't even at the age of accountability yet. We also have to assume that some of the parents are also His, so their prayers should have been heard. Yet, they weren't.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take a look at this pic. This was taken outside our governor’s house. He was trying to pass gun control a couple of years ago, people got mad, and held a rally. He left. He got scared and wasnt even at home when the rally happened. We made news all over the country as a result of this. We will never give up our guns.

upload_2022-5-27_19-18-6.jpeg

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Take a look at this pic. This was taken outside our governor’s house. He was trying to pass gun control a couple of years ago, people got mad, and held a rally. He left. He got scared and wasnt even at home when the rally happened. We made news all over the country as a result of this. We will never give up our guns.

View attachment 22949

As I have said before, crazy country with crazy laws

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So are you saying none of those 19 children or two teachers were His?

Come on now. I'll give you maybe not the teachers, but those kids weren't even at the age of accountability yet. We also have to assume that some of the parents are also His, so their prayers should have been heard. Yet, they weren't.

I am saying that the Lord CANNOT fail. He does as He pleases and is accountable to no one for His actions

Status
Not open for further replies.