The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear that Ziggy. No lady should have to go through that. So sad....
My mother was abused....shot in the chest at point blank range with a .38 special.
That was my step dad....My dad asked me what I was going to do....I told him I was going to pull his arms off and beat him to death with them. LOL He never worked another day in his life. I stomped him trying to break every bone in his body.
Sorry that happened to you, you did the right thing.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, sakes alive! Jim B is so obnoxious and cold-hearted that I can't even stand to read what he says to other folks. I almost never flip the -ignore- switch on someone but he's just got to go. Bye, Jim B!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear that Ziggy. No lady should have to go through that. So sad....
My mother was abused....shot in the chest at point blank range with a .38 special.
That was my step dad....My dad asked me what I was going to do....I told him I was going to pull his arms off and beat him to death with them. LOL He never worked another day in his life. I stomped him trying to break every bone in his body.
I'm just awful sorry to hear about that, GH.

Reactions: JohnPaul and Ziggy

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, sakes alive! Jim B is so obnoxious and cold-hearted that I can't even stand to read what he says to other folks. I almost never flip the -ignore- switch on someone but he's just got to go. Bye, Jim B!
Put him on ignore I did along time ago, don’t waste your time or energy with this guy.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've been raped at knife point. It's not pleasant.
But I was too young to own a gun at the time and there were no police around to ask for help.
If I'd had a gun I probably would of shot him in the nuts.
He wouldn't be doing that again, that's for sure.

JUSTICE
Hey Zig. That's terrible. Takes a long time, if ever, to get over something like that. My wife was sexually abused as a young child by a sibling. When she got the courage and told her mother, she was beaten with a vacuum hose and told to shut up. She still struggles with that. After 60 years.
While having deep reservations about protecting myself, and in favor of much more stringent gun laws without banking them altogether, the attitudes of people in their stance toward others when under attack and threat of severe harm is even more deeply disquieting. However, one can bravely claim all manner of heroic intentions of action in such a situation, but when the time comes, self preservation has a powerful attraction. But then I guess that's exactly what the gun lobbyists say huh. "If you are carrying, you'll be able to protect others".

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a fool wants to put his/her family at risk of being undefended, WARN THEM. And if they persist after having been warned, LEAVE THEM ALONE:

Matt. 15:13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

And don't fall victim in their foolishness, by bringing THEIR destruction into YOUR lives.

Bobby Jo

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a fool wants to put his/her family at risk of being undefended, WARN THEM. And if they persist after having been warned, LEAVE THEM ALONE:

Matt. 15:13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

And don't fall victim in their foolishness, by bringing THEIR destruction into YOUR lives.

Bobby Jo
I nominate this for the post of the decade. :cool:

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently jim b thinks only the police have had training. No one else ever had any training, ever. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

80% of the Police I have shot with have no training at all.... Just annual qualifications, which most barely make passing scores!

I have been shooting competitions for years and have seen personally how bad Police actually are at shooting!!!

You think a Black AR is scary.... wait until you see the one I shoot...
2021 Regional Match.jpg

Attachments

• PCCO 2.jpg
    PCCO 2.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 0

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo
Missed you Brother and Elam
Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.