The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There always has to be a first time, but I don't have the skill. Unless you're a skilled woodworker I would buy a pre-made. Traditions has always sold quality black powder guns.

BTW, .58 caliber is a large caliber (and the gun will be heavy). If you're not hunting elk -- I am serious! -- 45 caliber is much better.

Okay, Thank you!

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahahaha

When you are BEAT :cool:

There is no reason for me to put forth the effort....
I believe that Trump will go down in history as the best and smartest president that ever lived.
I am not going to change your mind and you are not going to change my mind and we are on a thread discussing guns.
Start a thread.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is no reason for me to put forth the effort....
I believe that Trump will go down in history as the best and smartest president that ever lived.
I am not going to change your mind and you are not going to change my mind and we are on a thread discussing guns.
Start a thread.

The guy is a woman chaser, who is interested in dating his own daughter!!!

Obviously these important moral issues do not bother you guys :eek:

Reactions: Jim B

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bill Blair, minister of emergency preparedness, said Canada is very different from the United States.

"In Canada, gun ownership is a privilege not a right," Blair said. "This is a principal that differentiates ourselves from many other countries in the world, notably our colleagues and friends to the south.”

i feel for ya, canada. Now the govt can do whatever it wants to you, but remember, you wanted that.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What complete rubbish! Just because I point out FACTS you deluded Trump supporters take offence.

What a bunch of KIDS :rolleyes:

What a troll.

This is a Christian Forum, and is designed to espouse Christian doctrines. So either Obey Christ or find another forum where your views more closely match those who are about to perish.

Bobby Jo

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a troll.

This is a Christian Forum, and is designed to espouse Christian doctrines. So either Obey Christ or find another forum where your views more closely match those who are about to perish.

Bobby Jo
Agreed. There are a number of divisive posts on this Memorial Day.

I wish Jesus were here already. In the meantime, I pray for God's children everyday - even those that curse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.