The Islamic Way of Dealing with the Nagging Housewife!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/02/07/new.york.beheading/index.html

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
I think it was a court in NJ that let a guy off for the very same thing because it was allowed for in his religion.
Needless to say, it's exactly why Oklahoma (and now many more) states are putting Sharia Law questions on their ballots.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
Selective reasoning hard at work I see.

You both know that there are plenty of cases in America that some husband kills the wife or both wife and kids when faced with the ugly consequences of divorce.

"The defendant viciously killed ... and desecrated her (Aasiya's) body because six days earlier she had dared to file for divorce. Dared to seek a better life for herself and the children," Assistant District Attorney Paul Bonanno said in the prosecution's opening statement.

To imply that religious or race factors into the equation is nothing more than fanning the flames of secularism in the direction of your personal preference.
There are a lot of people in this country that are just begging for an excuse to open up their gun locker as soon as someone defines a target, talk like this is nothing more than defining targets. Religion and Politics combined in past history, has always been the equivalent of striking matches while sitting on a powder keg, its only a matter of time before it goes off. Thanks to the right wing capitalizing on religion in the last 40 years it looks like the USA is perhaps destine to repeat the atrocities of the RCC. An extermination of infidels / heretics / within American borders is a real and possible threat. But of course I believe thats just exactly what many want. You keep mixing politicts with religion you will end up with nitroglycerin I guarantee you.

<a name="amendmenti" id="amendmenti">Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Gosh, makes me think my strict policies on finding a new wife are credible. She must be easy to patch things up with, must not talk back, must keep a smile through thick and thin. she should stay at home, be low maintenance, frugal and inexpensive to sastify and maybe most important... have an easy to locate port for inflation.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Guy walks into the doctor's office with a huge lump on his head.
Tells the doctor that his wife hit him with a frying pan.
Doctor asks why she did that. The man says, "honesty."
When the doctor asked what he meant the man said:
"My wife came into the living room and asked what was on TV. I said 'dust.'"