The Israelite God, of the Shema (Deut.6:4), revealed to Israel and the Gentiles as >>

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
[SIZE=10pt]The Israelite God, of the Shema (Deut.6:4), revealed to Israel and the Gentiles as >>[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jesus, the most loving person but who hates evil people.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.15[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][13[/SIZE]] No man has >> Greater love than the man who dies for his friends.

[SIZE=10pt]Deut.6:4 >> Luke 2:11 >> Acts 2:36 >> 1 Cor.12[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Shema of Israel:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Deut.6:4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium][4[/SIZE]] Hear, O (nation of Israel) Israel (not the Gentiles or the Church):
[SIZE=medium]The LORD our God[/SIZE] (Jesus) is one LORD

[SIZE=10pt]Born as a human.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Luke.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][11[/SIZE]] Today, to you (Israelites) is born, in the city of David, a Savior (from GOD),
[SIZE=10pt]who is [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Christ the LORD[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (of the Shema)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1 John.4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][14[/SIZE]] We (Apostles) have personally seen and we testify (under oath):
[SIZE=10pt]that the Father (the Highest) sent his Son, (the God of the Shema, as Christ),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to be >> the Savior of the world (the Israelites)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Whoever (can) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]confess that Jesus, is the Son of GOD[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (= the Mighty God of the Shema)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GOD lives in him and he lives in GOD (the Most High).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Revealed to Israel by Peter.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Acts.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][36[/SIZE]] Therefore let the entire house (nation) of Israel know assuredly,
[SIZE=10pt]that GOD (the Most High), has made that same Jesus, whom you have crucified,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]both [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]LORD[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (of Deut.6:4)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Christ [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt](his precious and varied helper to all nations).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Confirmed to Gentiles by Paul.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1[/SIZE]] Concerning Spiritual gifts (through the Spirit of GOD), brethren,
[SIZE=10pt]I would not have you being ignorant (in the dark).
[2[/SIZE]] You know that you were (unlearned) Gentiles,
[SIZE=10pt]who were carried away to these dumb idols, even like you were led (by your Priests).
[3[/SIZE]] Therefore I give you (awareness) to understand,
[SIZE=10pt]that no man (Israelite or Gentile), speaking by the Spirit of GOD,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]calls Jesus (GOD’s beloved Son), cursed (by GOD)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and that no man (Israelite or Gentile) can (confidently) say,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Jesus is the LORD[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (of the Shema),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but by (revelation from the Father through), the Holy Ghost.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Thomas is convinced:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]John.20[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][28[/SIZE]] Thomas answered and said to Jesus: My (Israelite) LORD and my (Israelite) God.
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]A Big problem[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] was that the God of Israel (#2) had a Father and a GOD (#1).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Christians knew this fact from Jesus, the Son.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Father (#1) was revealed by the Son, (the God of Israel, #2),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to the few who were respectful and obedient,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Father remained as a secret from the majority (Pss.25:14)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Pss.25[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][14[/SIZE]] The secret of the LORD (Jesus #2, the God of Israel),
[SIZE=10pt]is revealed to them, (like the Prophets and David), who fear/ respect him;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and he/ Jesus (the God of the Shema),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]will reveal to them his covenant, (his Father who is the Most High).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jesus explained the secret and concealing and revealing to the chosen Apostles[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Luke.10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][21[/SIZE]] In that hour Jesus (the God of the Shema), rejoiced in his spirit and (he) said:
[SIZE=10pt]I thank you, O Father (the Highest), the Lord/ ruler of heaven and earth,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that you have hidden these things from the wise and prudent (in their own eyes),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and you have revealed them to babes (obedient ones/ the Apostles..):[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]even so, Father; for so it seemed good in your (unbiased) sight.
[22[/SIZE]] All things are given, from my Father, to me:
[SIZE=10pt]and no man (Israelite) knows who the Son is but the Father[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and no one knows who the Father is but the Son,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and he (the Christian) to whom the Son (#2) reveals the Father (#1).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][14[/SIZE]] I am the good shepherd (= [SIZE=10pt]the God of Israel[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I know my sheep and I am known (by revelation) by mine.
[15[/SIZE]] Like the Father (personally) knows me (# 2),
[SIZE=10pt]even similarly I (personally) know the Father (# 1)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and I die for the sheep.
[18[/SIZE]] No man takes my life from me, but I lay it down for myself.
[SIZE=10pt]I have power to lay it down and I have power to take it again.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]This commandment (allowance) I have received from my Father (the giver of Life).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The fact that there are TWO Primary High Ones in Heaven is still rejected by many.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They remain in confusion.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Israelite and Gentile Christians, who are the New Creation, are enlightened about BOTH.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1 Tim.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][9[/SIZE]] Holding the mystery (secret) of the faith (in BOTH father and Son), in a pure conscience.

[SIZE=10pt]We must obey GOD’s confirmed Ministers, the Apostles, in our case.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We must be able to add light to light from GOD’s confirmed Ministers.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]After 2000 years, why are we back to God (?) only?[/SIZE]

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
Purity said:
Jesus understood clearly he had a God as a Father. Eph 1:3
Amen.

If you get to what the Apostles call 'the mystery/ secret of Christ'
then you will know additionally,,,
I sense that you are a gentile person.

Knock hard on Jesus and the Most high...
They like people to regard then.
The correct baptism is respectful, obedienct, ordery......

The best to you,

Reactions: Purity