The Key of a "Thousand."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, but all truth began to be revealed at Pentecost, and more so now...and this is the time of the End. He reigns.

Amen Scott! And considering the contrast of what we know now, as compared to the end of the millennial reign of Christ when we have been brought to perfection, it is almost unimaginable. Education has always been a big part of Jehovah's people Isa 2:2,3

Reactions: ScottA

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScotA,

After reading both of our comments I realized the error I've made. I apologize and please disregard what I've said.

To God Be The Glory

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In the case of the term a "thousand", the same word is used for both of these passages:
  • For a thousand years in Your sight Are like yesterday when it is past, And like a watch in the night. Psalm 90:4
  • For every beast of the forest is Mine, And the cattle on a thousand hills. Psalm 50:10
...See the problem?

Think of it like this...

God created TIME for Man.....
God does not exist in TIME.....as God has no beginning and no ending.

Man, exists in TIME, and Time is always going forward toward the end.
We count this, these moments of existence as TIME< because we are in TIME, its our boundary of existence.
God sees this, as if He's looking at book of pages turning and the book comes to an end.

God sees time, Literally, that Man exits within, and to Him, who has no beginning and no ending......a Thousands years, or a billion years, is just TIME that MAN is contained within, but not the Almighty.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think of it like this...

We count this, these moments of existence as TIME< because we are in TIME, its our boundary of existence.
God sees this, as if He's looking at book of pages turning and the book comes to an end.

God sees time, Literally, that Man exits within, and to Him, who has no beginning and no ending......a Thousands years, or a billion years, is just TIME that MAN is contained within, but not the Almighty.

But NEVER in the case of Revelation 20, for there it is clear the definition means: "God's complete time table" that we read in Romans 11:25 or as the OP suggested.

To God Be The Glory

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why the name calling? Is this a joke to you?
It was not a sarcastic or derogatory remarks when I said, "Ok Einstein." I merely responded to your signature: "Author of 'Walking Like Einstein'."

Besides, this is not the character of a child of God.

To God Be The Glory

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think of it like this...

That's cool...but Time is really just an illusion, a means of God stringing things out for mankind to experience things in baby steps--by His grace. But yes, within this illusion, we don't really exist until we are set free from it and born of His spirit.