The Kingdom has been Restored to Israel!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Poppin said:
it's very exciting, isn't it? :) The Lord reigns.
sometimes people seem a little disappointed in a way. perhaps it's because of the idea that Jesus will reign from old jerusalem. i know that teaching is very popular, especially in america. but that's okay.
God bless you!

Here is my take Poppin .... we Americans are so self focused and we think the whole bible is written about us .... that is the mistake we make

It influences all of our thinking and our interpretation of scripture

Not to mention all the best seller books that come from America.

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
haha arnie. well, i think it might be more that the scofield reference bible was published and distributed in america so long ago. it has that whole narrative about dispensations and so on. the footnotes have become considered basically the words of God! it`s very strange for sure. fortunately i was not taught any of that, but i understand it`s very influential. that`s okay. God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Our Lord Jesus is not... upon His throne just yet, for He inherits David's throne as written (Luke 1:32).

So someone... PLEASE... tell me, has David's throne EVER... been in Heaven??? Scripture please.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Well...then the question must be asked...

that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all. (Ephesians 1:20-23, ESV)

This passage suggests to us that Christ has been placed in a position of ulitmate authority...already, both in heaven and earth.
Can I ask...are you saying that the throne of David is to be Christ's reign in the Millenium...and if so, what point do you think Christ's current reign and position mean? Ta....just interested.

Quantrill

Nov 29, 2013
Texas
Rach said:

that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all. (Ephesians 1:20-23, ESV)

This passage suggests to us that Christ has been placed in a position of ulitmate authority...already, both in heaven and earth.
Can I ask...are you saying that the throne of David is to be Christ's reign in the Millenium...and if so, what point do you think Christ's current reign and position mean? Ta....just interested.
Christ has indeed been given all authority in Heaven and Earth and does rule and reign at the right hand of the Father. But I believe He does so from the Father's throne, or authority. Revelation 3:21 indicates that there are two thrones in Heaven and Christ is not yet ruling on His throne. " To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." So at present Christ is sat down at the Fathers throne. See also Heb.12:2.

But, one day He will also sit down on His throne as promised in the Abrahamic and Davidic Covenants.

Quantrill

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Rach said:

Not so fast, because Apostle Paul gave this AFTER... our Lord Jesus had already ascended to the right hand of The Father's throne in Heaven...

Italics are mine:
1 Cor 15:22-28
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at His coming.
Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
For He (Christ) must reign, till He (Christ) hath put all enemies under His feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For He (Father) hath put all things under His (Christ's) feet.
But when He (Father) saith, all things are put under Him (Christ), it is manifest that He (Father) is excepted, Which did put all things under Him (Christ).
And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him (Father) That put all things under Him (Christ), that God may be all in all.
(KJV)

That is about the future Milennium reign of Christ Jesus upon this earth, AFTER His future return. Only THEN... will He put all enemies under His feet. That has not happened yet today. If only ONE believer on Christ Jesus is killed by Christ's enemies today or tomorrow, that is absolute proof this Scripture is yet to occur.

Matt 25:31-33
When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:
32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
(KJV)

That's further Bible proof that our Lord Jesus has yet to sit upon the throne of His inheritance today. That Scripture is specific that it will only occur when... He comes in His glory, His second coming, which of course is still future to us today.

As of right now, our Lord Jesus is sitting at the right hand of The Father's throne, expecting.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
veteran said:
Not so fast, because Apostle Paul gave this AFTER... our Lord Jesus had already ascended to the right hand of The Father's throne in Heaven...

Italics are mine:
1 Cor 15:22-28
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at His coming.
Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
For He (Christ) must reign, till He (Christ) hath put all enemies under His feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For He (Father) hath put all things under His (Christ's) feet.
But when He (Father) saith, all things are put under Him (Christ), it is manifest that He (Father) is excepted, Which did put all things under Him (Christ).
And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him (Father) That put all things under Him (Christ), that God may be all in all.
(KJV)

That is about the future Milennium reign of Christ Jesus upon this earth, AFTER His future return. Only THEN... will He put all enemies under His feet. That has not happened yet today. If only ONE believer on Christ Jesus is killed by Christ's enemies today or tomorrow, that is absolute proof this Scripture is yet to occur.
The last enemy to be destroyed is death, right? Let us look at scripture to see if that happened.

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

God is concerned about our eternal life, that is not our flesh but our spirit.

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Rom 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Sin was not imputed before the law.

Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Rom 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
Rom 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

The law of death abounded during the age of law.

Joh 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
Joh 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Martha knew that her brother would rise again in the resurrection, but Jesus went on to say those that believed on him would never die.
If we believe Jesus, and most of us do, then we must also believe that we will never die. Again we know that could not mean our flesh will live forever. Jesus did not walk around in the flesh when he rose from the dead.
Mar 16:11 And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not.
Mar 16:12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

Luk 24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
Luk 24:37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

From the scriptures above, when would death be defeated?

1. We know that we will never die, so that is eliminated.

2. Martha knew her brother would live again at the resurrection.

So death would be defeated on resurrection day.

Now I repeat the topic.

The kingdom has been restored to Israel because the last day happened when law was destroyed, in 70 AD.