The Kingdom of God - do we have access to it now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrangler, when you are faced with questions that you cannot address
Projecting. It is highly suspicious that you do not simply answer the OP's yes or no question.
After all that, I still don't believe you answered the OP question, repeated in post #51, Is the kingdom accessible now? YES or NO

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, that is a trinitarian invention, bearing no resemblance to the actual explicit words of Scripture.

View attachment 28642
It does not say "trinity" It just says that there is One God and that the Father, Son, and Spirit are God!!

It also explains that clearly that the Son and the Father are One!

It also says that Jesus is the King over the Kingdom of God - that He has the words of God for us, that we don't know the Father except through Him and indeed that knowing Him is knowing the Father. The Bible also has Abraham hearing from the word of the Lord (Jesus is named the Word of God) and called Him "the Lord God" We also we that Jesus was with God in the beginning and is God. I can go on, but the real understanding comes from actually hearing from Him, Jesus Christ! (Like Abraham)

His sheep hear His voice, and you will know that it is the voice of God you are hearing from, even The Lord Our God. If you don't figure it out right away, you will still figure out all the above, just like His disciples were told.

So I don't really care if someone really knows the word "Trinity", I just care that the get to know Jesus Christ and actually listen to Him. They will then be taught by our Teacher, and Jesus is called Teacher! They will then understand what it means where it is written, 'they will all be taught of God! Again they will find out that He, The Word of God, is Jesus Christ, the Teacher, the King of Kings, The Great I Am, the Wonderful Counselor, The Prince of Peace, Mighty God, and ..... even the child born to us which is called Eternal Father!

It is all just like is written in the Bible. So if a person listens to the Son, Jesus Christ, as His sheep, they will know that He gets all the words He says from His Father, and He has been given all things His Father has, and that He is the perfect image of the invisible God, and the One who sits on the throne of God with His Father, and that He sends His Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of God, which then is of course God, and the Holy Spirit does not speak on His own initiative but the Holy Spirit takes the words of God which belong to the Son of God because His Father gave them to Him, so God is One God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) because they act as One God and you hear One God when and if you hear!

There was a reason that Christians over the last couple of thousand years started saying 'Father Son, and Holy Spirit". It seems that God has been around and people did hear from Him at times.

What amazes me is the silliness of people. The "Trinity" has been around and was settled way back in Christian history, but that doesn't effect me, and I don't care what the people say. What effects me is what He tells me! And from listening to Him it was easy to figure out that the Holy Spirit speaks the words of God to my spirit, and that He does not speak on His own initiative but that He gets the words He speaks to me from Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and so it is easy to understand that from hearing Him it is Jesus Christ that I get to know, Yet when get to know Him by hearing Him via His Holy Spirit, then I find out the He got all His words from His Father. Therefore, from hearing God with my spiritual ears I understand that God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, of which the Son is to be Glorified per the plan the Father had and the Spirit agrees with!!

So these silly people show by what they saw that they do not hear His voice, but are just pretending, otherwise they too would have come to know all the above. They would know that Jesus Christ is the King and our Shepard, and our Teacher, and our Wonderful Counselor, and the Great I AM, and Mighty God - and they would know that they hear from Him via the Holy Spirit speaking to their spirit, and that He stll to this day only does and says what His Father told Him, and as the perfect imagine of God and being One with God that when we hear and see Him via the Holy Spirit we hear and deal with God!!

Thus they would understand that God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) are the One God we hear from - and even how that is - but they don't known how God is One God, and it shows they don't hear God the Spirit bring the words of God to their spirit, they don't know that the Holy Spirit got those words from the Son and that the Son owns those words because the Father gave them to Him, and they don't know that the Son thus only speaks and does what His Father tells Him, so they just don't know God (Father, Son , or Holy Spirit)

To them, how God is One is a great mystery, but to those who really spend some time hearing from Him for even a very few years, it is all just normal hearing from The Lord our God, Jesus Christ.

To me it is simple to understand - to them I can explain over and over and over and over and over, but they can't understand it. That is because understanding is not obtain by leaning on our understanding, but rather from just listening to His voice speaking in words to our spirit! It is just like what's written!!!

Prov 2:6 For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

See the above verse?? It means what is written!!!

Knowledge and understanding come from the mouth of Wisdom!! So you have to listen to Wisdom!!

Do we even understand that "Wisdom" is a name for the Holy Spirit, and Knowledge the name for the Father, and Understanding a name for the Son?? People would, if they actually listened to the Lord!!!!!

If you listened you would understand that we get the Holy Spriit (Wisdom) and He gives the words of God to our spirit, and those words came from the Father (knowledge) and through the Son (Understanding)!!

It becomes soooo obvious if you actually spend time talking to Jesus Christ who gives you understanding, but sending the words of God that he got from the Father and sends to you via His Holy Spirit! Still, though I know Jesus Christ and have been taught by Him, nobody is going to believe me, unless they already have come to believe Him and have been taught by Him. That is because understanding, no matter how much I write and pass on what He tells me, still has to be had only "From His mouth".

So I can keep explaining it over and over and over and over, but since God said that knowledge and understanding would only come from His mouth, you can get it from reading my writings, nor the writings of king Solomon, who wrote proverbs!!

King Solomon, explained the trinity right there in that verse Prov 2:6. but you can not get the knowledge and understanding needed except by listening to Him - just like king Solomon explained. Though it is right there, and is explained beautifully, you can't understand the great mystery unless you start actually listening to Him - because God said you couldn't!!!

Therefore, if you really want to understand what king Solomon wrote in the Scriptures, or even what I am trying to tell you, you have to take it to Jesus Christ and start listening to Him!! He is amazing!! He hides it right in front of you - that God is One God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) simply because they all are who you hear when you hear from God - but Jesus Christ gets the glory, because that is the plan the Father has!! So Jesus Christ has been made Lord or Lord, and King of Kings, and that was done by His Father giving His Son the words of God, who sends the Holy Spirit with them. There, I explained it again, and again, and again, and again, but you still can't get it becuase that can only be done by listening to Him.

I can explain it again, really quick, but you still won't understand until you listen to Him

But again = The Father gives the words of God to His Son, (Jesus Christ) , then He sends the Holy Spirit with the words of God to speak to our spirit - so when we hear from God we hear from the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as One God.

It is sooo funny, that I can explain it clearly over and over and over, but people still have to listen to the Lord our God or they can't understand it!! Because He is Understanding! And I am not Him. I am someone telling others to listen to Him, and thus get to know Him, just like king Solomon was telling you!

Prov 7: 4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” And call understanding your intimate friend,

My Lord Jesus Christ calls me His friend and told me that He always would. Have we never heard the song, "What a friend we have in Jesus" - so I am not the only person who He knows as His friend. Anyone can decide to open up to Him and He will come into them and eat with them and them with Him. You can be friends with Him, and then you will know He is the Word of God, because He has the words of God which He got from His Father and He gives them to your spirit by sending the words with His Holy Spirit.

So again, if you want understanding (Jesus Christ) seek Him as you would an intimate friend of yours!! That means listening to Him, as well as talking to Him! Then you will come to understand that great mystery about how God is One God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
YES YES YES - Of course we have access to the Kingdom of God now, because we have access to the King, Jesus Christ,,now!! :)
Jesus laid the foundational principles of God's Kingdom in his seminal presentation to his disciples in Matthew 5 (the beatitudes) with the most striking absence being that of violence.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not say "trinity" It just says that there is One God and that the Father, Son, and Spirit are God!!
No. If there were such a verse, it would be the most quoted verse. But that is besides the point of this thread and outside the scope of the forum. So, we'd all appreciate you following the rules and talk about something else, like the OP.

I agree with your answer to the OP. Why do you suppose AJ skips over it? She can write 14 paragraphs parsing synonyms but cannot answer the yes or no question. I find that fascinating. Absolutely fascinating.

Reactions: Karl Peters

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. If there were such a verse, it would be the most quoted verse. But that is besides the point of this thread and outside the scope of the forum. So, we'd all appreciate you following the rules and talk about something else, like the OP.

I agree with your answer to the OP. Why do you suppose AJ skips over it? She can write 14 paragraphs parsing synonyms but cannot answer the yes or no question. I find that fascinating. Absolutely fascinating.
Yes - you are correct! And the reason AJ skips over it over it is the same reason everyone else skips over it. We people don't listen to Him like we should!

It does not say Trinity, in the Bible - and I am certain that if God wanted it then He could have put that word in the Bible, so that may need to be asked of Him 'Why didn't you actually put that word in the Bible?' He does ask us to reason with Him. Still we also find in the Bible that God is One God, and we read that the Word of God is God, and of course we have the Spirit of God and so He also has to be God, yet there maybe a reason for noting that the word "Trinity" is not in the Bible.

I don't preach off the word "Trinity", but I do know from listening to Jesus Christ, like it is written 'His sheep hear His voice', that He, the Spirit, and the Father are One!! I know that because when I hear from Jesus Christ my Lord, I do that through His Spirit who takes His words and gives the to me. I have also come to know the He, my Lord Jesus Christ, owns the words of God because the Father gave them to Him, so they are His now. And I also know the He says and does only what the Father tells Him, so the words I get from Him came down to Him from the Father then through the Holy Spirit to me.

Now there is an instersting thing about hearing from my Lord Jesus Christ, and that is that the words I get from Him are often spoken in different persons - but by that I mean the same thing as when a writer might write in the 1st person, the 2cnd person, and the 3rd person.

I'm was recently talking to Him about this, and you can see it is the Bible often with Jesus: most all the parables are written that way, but even most of what He says about Himself, as recorded in the Bible, are also like that:

For example"

Mark 4: 2,3 And He was teaching them many things in parables, and was saying to them in His teaching,
“Listen to this! Behold, the sower went out to sow;

Who is the sower????

Mark 4: 13, 14 And He *said to them, “Do you not understand this parable? How will you understand all the parables?
“The sower sows the word.

He is The Word of God because He has the words and gives them to us who are willing to listen!! So He is talking about Himself!!! But He is talking in the third person!!

Now some might think it is the Holy Spirit, which is not neccesarily wrong, because the Spirit does take from what is His, which are the words of God, and give them to us, but the Spirit does not speak on His own initiative. So the Spirit is kind of like a living telephone line to Jesus, thus still making Jesus the sower. Others might think it is the Father, because He gave those words to the Son and told the Son whe to do things, but never the less the words belong to the Son, so He is the sower.

Now in the same way, when we hear God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) He does come across at time like the Jesus Christ if He is speaking in the first person, or the Holy Spirit if He is speaking in the 2cnd person, or the Father is speaking in the 3rd person - yet Jesus Christ is "The Word of God" so the words of God always belong to Him and came from Him because the Father gave them to Him.

Let me give you another example which is quite interesting:

Mat 17:5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”

Now it seems clear that His Father was directly speaking to those with Him on the mountain, right? But look close, it came out of a bright cloud, which actually means the Holy Spirit was speaking. So even in this verse, the Words of God came from the Father, to the Son and the Son used the Holy Spirit to get them to their spirits. I mean instantly nothing was there after the words were spoken! So they were being spoken in the third person, like a writer might write in the third person to make a point or tell a story.

Now I grant you that this was not something He showed me early on. Though it was something I got taught and I am still getting it explained to me, and I have been hearing from Him for over 20 years now.

So I don't expect everyone, nor every Christian to understand all this. There are sooo many things that He has to teach us, but it should take too long to realize that we hear in our spirit what the Holy Spirit tells us, and that He is getting the words He speaks from our Lord Jesus Christ, who got them from His Father! And we should understand that our Lord Jesus Christ thus is God, as is the Holy Spirit and they are with the Father so that we have One God.

Therefore, the key to understanding how our God is One God is obtained from listening to Him!! That can be seen in the foremost commandment, which is "Hear, O Israel"

Mark 12:28,29 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, “What commandment is the foremost of all?” Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD;

In the above verse Jesus is asked what the foremost command is, and He answers, "HEAR, O ISREAL!" and that is obviously a commandment, so the foremost commandment. So, :'THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD' is of course not a command, but a statement, which is of course what you find out when you keep the foremost commandment.

Of course, 'Understanding that 'THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD' is not the only thing we get from listening to Him, as can be seen right after that:

Mark 12:30 AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.’

As can be seen in the above verse, keeping the commandment to listen to Him will result is you loving Him, so the conclusion "AND YOU SHALL - AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.

That loving part in this case is not a commandment but a result or conclusion that happens with we listen to Him!!

So when and if we do start listening to Him, we find out the answer to the mystery of how "The Lord our God is One Lord", which I have explained, and even explained that the understanding only comes from listening to Him, like commanded.

So I really make it about listening to Him, like commanded, because nobody will truly understand all this until they are taught by Him.

I come into agreement with the statement the Father made about His Son, which was given to the Son, and comes through that cloud we know as the Holy Spirit. I also say, Jesus Christ is the Son of God and we need to listen to Him.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus laid the foundational principles of God's Kingdom in his seminal presentation to his disciples in Matthew 5 (the beatitudes) with the most striking absence being that of violence.

I kind of like your comment - yet the foundation principles of the Kingdom of God were put in place from the beginning and not actually in any verse. The verses in the Bible are to help our Teacher, Jesus Christ, explained what was done from the beginning and it now in place for us!!

Dustykitten

Dec 3, 2022
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said the kingdom of the father is spread across the whole earth, we just don't see it.

And the our father prayer I think answers, yes. The kingdom is here because God is sovereign.

Reactions: Karl Peters

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said the kingdom of the father is spread across the whole earth, we just don't see it.

And the our father prayer I think answers, yes. The kingdom is here because God is sovereign.
Yes - absolutely!!!

So we do need to seek first the Kingdom of God, and then expect to find it!!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What part of, ‘talking about the trinity’ is against the forum rules’ do you not in derstand?

Uh ----- No

I saw something once on this forum where they did not want us to talk about God being One - that is a huge problem to me. Because God being One God is something that does need to be discussed on Christian forums, simply because it is a crucial part of Christianity!

Maybe they thought it too hot a topic, or maybe they thought that is was too great a mystery, or maybe they didn't understand that the mystery, though great, is easily explained to someone if they look to Jesus Christ, whose is sometimes called Understanding in the Scriptures.

So, it certainly did not make any sense to me to not talk about it, because the discussion should directly lead us to seeking Jesus Christ for understanding and listen to Him - which is exactly what we want people to do!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This topic was about the Kingdom of God, and it's availability to us now if we get to know the King - who is Jesus Christ!!

Yet all we get through you is anything but. We get that we have to go after the Father, not the Son,

We get sidetracked with false negatives.

We get sidetracked with arguments over semantics.
It is apparent to me that most people have no idea what the Kingdom of God actually is, and why it was necessary for Jesus to be appointed as its King. Entry into the Kingdom is not just going to heaven....that was never in God’s purpose in creating mankind....he designed this beautiful planet to be our permanent home.....going to heaven isn’t what God has planned for the human race.....we have a strong connection to our home, which is this planet.

It isn’t “heaven” that people find appealing....it is the idea that heaven is paradise that resonates with us because paradise is where we were designed to live.
The first paradise was here on earth....humans were created to live here forever. It was never in God’s purpose for us humans to live anywhere else.

The Kingdom is the means by which God will bring his first purpose to completion. Adam took our paradise home away from us and introduced sin and death to the human race. Jehovah did not create us to die...we are not programmed for death, which is pretty obvious because it still causes immense grief when we lose a loved one. If it is true that good Christians go to heaven when they die, why are we not celebrating their death? Why the heartache and all the measures taken to save lives? Christians should be rejoicing.....why do they grieve?

With the payment of the ransom, Christ became our King designate, but his rulership was not to begin until the resurrection of his elect, those chosen to be “kings and priests” who will rule with Christ for 1000 years. (Rev 20:6) So when does the Bible say that was to occur?

1 Thess 4:15-17....
“For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.” (ESV)

The resurrection of the elect was not to take place until Christ’s return. They are to rise “first”. So if the rulers were not in place until his return, what does that mean about access?
Not everyone has “the heavenly calling”. (Hebrews 3:1) Not all are chosen as “saints”. If it is God who chooses his saints, and they are not in heaven until Christ’s return, what about those not chosen? They are still disciples of Christ, but do not have the heavenly calling?
What is the purpose of the Kingdom, if not to bring us back to God original purpose for humankind? (Isa 55:11)
Isa 45:18...
“For this is what the Lord says—God is the Creator of the heavens.He formed the earth and made it.He established it;He did not create it to be empty,but formed it to be inhabited—“I am Yahweh,and there is no other”. (HCSB)

There is a second resurrection that Jesus spoke of...the general resurrection of the dead. Both the good and bad are raised back to life, and all are called from the same place...their graves. (John 5:28-29)

Those called to heaven will rule over those who remain on earth. That is the Bible’s message about the Kingdom...it is to “come”.....and when it rules over the whole earth, God’s will can then be “done on earth as it is in heaven”.....the Lord’s Prayer makes sense when you know what the Kingdom is.

Last edited:

Dustykitten

Dec 3, 2022
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes - absolutely!!!

So we do need to seek first the Kingdom of God, and then expect to find it!!
That kingdom is within the individual faithful. That's why it is spread across the earth yet we do not see it.

Very often we lose sight of the sacredness of self as that indwelt temple of God's Holy Spirit. Thinking ourselves unworthy and the like.

However, Jesus thought we were worth dying for. He thought us worthy of his sacrifice because God saw us as worthy of his grace.
We are greatly loved. Now we have to love ourselves.

Then I think we will see God's kingdom spread across the earth when we witness those in Christ who populate it. ☺️

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I

It only took 10 paragraphs to dodge the YES or NO question.
Without knowing what the kingdom is and why it was set up, you cannot answer the OP.
Who is “we” and what does “access” mean?

There is no “yes or no” answer without qualification....you don’t want the qualification......not my problem.
A superficial answer is no answer at all. Keep swimming.....

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without knowing what the kingdom is and why it was set up, you cannot answer the OP.
There’s your esoteric orientation, again.

One time my 2 year old granddaughter took her empty bottle of her mouth and said, ‘more.’ I responded the same way you did. Without knowing what more is and why it is needed, I cannot answer my granddaughters unqualified statement, right?

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There’s your esoteric orientation, again.

One time my 2 year old granddaughter took her empty bottle of her mouth and said, ‘more.’ I responded the same way you did. Without knowing what more is and why it is needed, I cannot answer my granddaughters unqualified statement, right?
You have a new word......apparently. :ummm:

Have you ever heard the expression “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing”? Why do you think someone said that? How can one teach if they do not have a clear knowledge of the subject? Would you like a surgeon to operate on you if he had only just read a book on how to do it?

Is this really the level of your debating skills Wrangler ....? Seriously? :doldrums:

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are wrong about so many things, and it all comes down to not knowing the KING OF KINGS - Jesus Christ!!

You are wrong with the above. None of those claimed to actually know the Lord!! They claimed they were doing things in His name!!

How did you miss that part???

Is it not because you don't hear from Him either???

This is what people don't really understand. When you get to actually know Him you get soooooooo much proof that He is who He is that you have to believe He is who He says He is. Then every time you meet a person who makes it about the Bible instead of using the Bible to make it about Him, shows you they don't really know Him!!

Even those people Jesus spoke about showed in an instant that they did not know Him personally!! And you missed it!!

Let me help you by clearly explaining what was happening, because you missed it!!

Here are the vereses:

Mat 7:21-23 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

First look and see that those people did not say they knew Him!!! What they said was that they were doing things in His name!!

People who don't actually know Him don't understand what it actually means to do something in His name!! So what happens is that they read the Bible, see that things can happen by using His name and go about just adding, "In the name of Jesus Christ" anytime they do something. That doesn't mean you know Him, it only means you read about Him or heard other people tell you about Him!!

When you actually get to know Him personally you start seeking His voice and listening to Him, and among other things He gives you instructions about what to do. Then you go about doing what He asked you personally to do! Then you are actually doing things in His name, but the focus you have comes off your doing things in His name, but rather you focus becomes about people knowing Him as The Lord who gives instructions personally to people!!

What you don't understand is that even when He gives you instructions to go heal someone, He starts telling you how to do it for that person. And in that process, you realize that it is not you who is doing the healing, but He is doing the healing and just using you to help! He really didn't need to use you, but He just wanted to make you a part of what He does because He loves you.

So then, when you meet up with Him you don't tell Him "I DID", which is what those people were doing by saying 'did we not prophesy in your name..."

To help you understand let me compare that with another group of people who did actually know Him and how they reacted!

Luke 17:10 “So you too, when you do all the things which are commanded you, say, ‘We are unworthy slaves; we have done only that which we ought to have done.’”

That is what you are totally missing!!!!

When you really get to know Him, it doesn't take long before you clearly understand that you are just not up to the standard!! At best you hear Him, but not as much as you should. You talk to Him everyday called Today, but not even close to as much as you should, because He is always with you! Even when you do your best at following his instructions, you still realized that you did not do a very good job of it.
So one this you clearly understanding, and I don't me you but anyone who really knows Him, is that He is doing the healing and you are at best just trying to do what He told you, and not that good at that!

That is why those who really know Him honestly will tell Him, "We are unworthy slaves; we have done (at best) only that which we ought to have done"

So you don't go around saying anything like "Did we not prophesy in your name, cast out demons in your name, and in Your name perform many miracles" = because it was not you but Him who did the miracles, who gave you the prophesy, and cast out the demons!!! You were just along for the ride, trying to do what He told you, which is only what you should have done!!

I tried to tell you that when you really know Him, you can spot people who don't actually know Him. They don't understand verses like:

Mrk 16:20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed....

Do you see "while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed"???

We hear a word from Him spoken to us personally, but He does the "WORK", and He does the "SIGNS THAT FOLLOW". All we are doing is just trying to listen to Him and trying to do what He askes us, and we know that we don't even do that very well!! And this is what you are missing.

I just took one thing you responded, but I could have use many others. Yet this is supposed to be a thread on the Kingdom of God, and you are sidetracking it. So who is telling you to do that?

If you actually get to know the King, Jesus Christ, you will also actually get to know some in the Kingdom of God who serve Him; and I mean those angels who ascend and descend on Him!! And I will tell you something about them. They too understand what I explained above. We are like children in the Kingdom, and the best of us people are not close to being up to their standards, and they still understand the only Jesus Christ is the worthy One!!!

So these people saying, 'did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’, are even instantly understood to not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If they were humble then perhaps they would get into heaven. If they had been humble, then they would have actually sought the voice of the Lord and not have thought they were doing things.

Again, what you truly need to do is covered in these two verses:

Rev 3:19,20 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent. ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

Because people think they are smarter than Him they don't seek Him and His voice. And thinking you are smarter than God, so that you don't need to seek Him and His instructions is the perfect example of having pride!! So the example of having humility is seeking God and listening to Him. If you knew Him you would understand this and you would also know that you still have too much pride, because unlike Jesus Christ who does and says only what the Father tells Him, even the best of us people are far off that standard He sets. Even the angels in heaven who faithfully serve Him, are not the Word of God - meaning they to do their best to do what He the King tells them, but they are not doing and saying only what they are told. They understand that, so they say:

Rev 5:9 And they *sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.

The angels of the Kingdom of God glorify Jesus Christ, and they call Him alone "worthy", and though they do their best to do what He askes and are a lot lot better at it than us people, they would not have said what those people said!!

So again, I ask you: How did you miss it???

You really need to start seeking Him and listening to Him! It will truly be a humbling experience, yet at the same time it will give you confidence in Him. That He loves you. That He forgives you. That He will talk to you because He is worthy and not you. So, you will start pointing people to Him, the King, who has a Kingdom, that He made to house you in after you get rid of that flesh you are in.

But if you don't know Him by that day - your prideful speaking about how you did things in His name only does to show you never knew Him!! In that verse He is just pointing out the obvious, and it will be obvious to you then, that you never actually knew Him!
So many are like Simon the sorcerer seeking the eternal of God & NOT the internal. This is where he dwells among his children .....IT IS IN US.

Today everyone wants to be held up as something they are NOT.
WE ARE NOT GOD; HE ALONE IS GOD AND WE CAN BE IN HIM THROUGH HIS SON & HIS SPIRIT !

Few find the TRUTH of his way bc they are being led of others instead of by his Spirit !

Simon wanted the external so that men would glorify him. Laying on of hands is not a child's game of tag....you're it.
IT IS THE POWER OF GOD.

BE CAREFUL, VERY CAREFUL IN YOUR GAMES WITH GOD......MAN CAN & IS FOOLED BUT NOT SO WITH GOD !

WONDER WHERE SIMON THE SORCERER IS TODAY ?

Reactions: Azim