The Last Supper !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To all charismatics,
'Spirit of truth' -- not your spirit conceited for God's!

Get it over, Paul led by the Holy Spirit WROTE, "Christ according to the SCRIPTURES the third day ROSE". You cannot get over it, you must get through it and the Only Way through it is through the "I AM THE TRUTH".
Like I said just leads to arguments as it always does, no life in that.

rstrats

Sep 6, 2012
GerhardEbersoehn,
re: " 'rstrats' you very well know..."

It was a question to ScottA because I did not know to what day of the month he was referring when he wrote "evening".

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is your, challenge, to explain according to and with Scripture, your 'resolve to the Chronology that lead from death, to burial, and Resurrection',
DOES IT ALLOW FOR AND NEED AND APPLY the, "three days THICK darkness" of "That Day The Selfsame Whole-day BONE-DAY" ['etsem yom'] of the Passover of Yahweh SCRIPTURES?

In other words, summarized, does your ‘resolve’ provide for the whole day for the BURIAL of the body of the Lord Jesus, or do you like the anti-Christ does in order to get a Sunday-resurrection, force Crucifixion and Burial to share the selfsame day?

Well, I believe that Our Messiah was raised from the Grave just before Sundown, probably with Precise timing, as to being placed in the tomb just before Sundown, on a wednessday. at sundown, it begins thursday, which was the passover, and the First High Sabbath of Unleavened Bread, which ended at Sundown thursday, then the women were able to purchase the Spices and prepare them on friday, then they had to keep the weekly Sabbath, which ended at Sundown, on saterday, at which time they went to the Grave to Anoint the Body of Our Savior, Just after Sundown, And He Was Already Gone. This Makes it possible for Our Savior to Present the First Fruit offering, not only being in the tomb, But also being in seclusion for three days, as the High Priest was required to do, before offering up the Sheave offering of barley. Also Our Savior had become the Priest after the Order of Melchizedek, and His First order of Priest was to Offer up the OT Saint's that arose after He arose, which I believe to be the 24 Elder's that are before the Throne. I am a Sabbath keeper, I have been for over 19 years, I may not be perfect but I had my eye's opened and through Study of Historical event's I realize where the worship of the sun come's from! Women in the Temple weeping for Tammuz, and 25 Priest's with their back's to the Temple facing the East, God said it was the Greater Abomination. And it Still is!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is not in English; but that is better, so you can read the KJV for the text, but here's 'the timeline'... See if you find flaws, please...

B) Die Laaste Week (Volgorde volgens dae en ure)
Laaste Week: Palm-Sondag : Intog in Jerusalem : 5 dae voor Abib 15 is Abib 10
“Tiende dag van die Eerste Maand”

Eksodus 12:3 Esegiël 40:1 “Beendag”
Johannes 12:12-19 “die volgende môre” (50)
= Markus 11:1-11 Betanië; Jerusalem ingegaan; tempel ingegaan; laat uit na Betanië (53)
= Matteus 21:1-11 Betfage; Jerusalem in (54)
= Lukas 19:28-44 Betfage en Betanië; Jerusalem in (56)

Laaste Week: Maandag : 4 dae voor Abib 15 is Abib 11
Markus 11:12-14
“Die oggend ... van Betanië af ... vyeboom” (59)
= Matteus 21:18,19 “na die stad ... vyeboom” (60)
// Lukas 21:29-33 “Kyk na die vyeboom (60)
Markus 11:15-17 “in die tempel in ... dié uit te jaag wat koop” (61)
= Matteus 21:12-14 “in die tempel ingegaan en almal uitgegooi wat” (62)
= Lukas 19:45,46 “in die tempel ingegaan handelaars uitjaag” (62)
= Matteus 21:15-17 “kinders wat uitroep in die tempel” (63)
= Johannes 12:20-26 “Daar was sekere Grieke” (63)
Markus 11:18 “uitgewerk hoe hulle Hom kon doodmaak” (65)
= Lukas 19:47,48 “geknoei om Hom dood te maak” (65)
Markus 11:19 “Toe dit laat geword het, het Hy uit die stad gegaan” (66)
= Matteus 21:17 “uitgegaan buite die stad” (66)

Laaste Week: Dinsdag : 3 dae voor (Vrydag) Abib 15 is Abib 12
PREDIKING
(66)
Markus 11:20,21 “Vroeg in die môre toe hulle weer verbykom, sien hulle vyeboom verdroog”
Matteus 21:20 “Toe die dissipels dit sien” (66)
Markus 11:22,23 “moet geloof in God hê!...vir hierdie berg sou sê” (67)
Matteus 21:21,22,45,46 “As julle geloof het … vir die berg kon sê” (67)
Markus 11:27,28 “in die tempel watse gesag” (68)
= Matteus 21:23-25 “Toe Hy die tempel inkom... watter gesag” (68)
= Lukas 20:1-8 “op een van Daardie Dae ... watter gesag” (69)
Markus 12:35-37 “in die tempel … die Gesalfde, Seun van Dawid” (71)
= Matteus 22:23;41-46 “Op Daardie Selfde Dag het Sadduseërs Hom genader” (71)
= Matteus 24:1-3 “uit die tempel ... geboue” (73)
= Matteus 26:1-2 “oor twee dae ...gekruisig” (73)
= Johannes 12:27-36 “Nou is my siel ontsteld, omrede en deur hierdie uur” (74)
= Lukas 21:34-38 “Dit was een van Daardie Dae wat Hy in die tempel geleer” (76)

Laaste Week: Woensdag : 2 dae voor (Vrydag) Abib 15 is Abib 13
Markus 14:1,2 “oor twee dae Feesdae”
“gesoek hoe ... nie op Fees nie” (76)
= Matteus 26:3-5 “hou raad ... nie op Fees nie” (77)
= Lukas 22:1,2 “fees naby” priesters “bereken” (77)
Markus14:3-9 “huis van Simon ... salf oor hoof” (78)
= Matteus 26:6-13 “huis van Simon ... salf oor hoof” (79)
Markus 14:10,11 “Judas na hoëpriesters ... belowe hom geld” (81)
= Matteus 26:14-16 “Judas ... belowe geld” (81)
= Lukas 22:3-6 “satan in Judas ... belowe geld” (81)
= Johannes 12:37-50 “My verwerp ... ontvang nie my woorde nie” (82)

C) Laaste Week : “DRIE DAE” … in kort … (86)

Donderdag : Abib 14 was 1 dag “voor” (Vrydag) Abib 15
Eksodus 12:15a “die hoof eerste dag wanneer suurdeeg verwyder / ontsuurdeeg
Markus 14:12—15:41 “op die eerste dag wanneer hulle altyd die pasga geslag het”
= 2Kronieke 35:4,6,10,14 “pasga voorberei … pasga geslag”
= Levitikus 23:22,10 “wanneer kanthoeke oes ... eerste gerf bring”
= Johannes 13:1—19:30 “voor die fees ... sy uur ... dit was nag ...”
= Lukas 22:7—23:49 “wanneer hulle die pasga moet geslag het”
= Markus 14:2 “nie op die fees nie”
= Matteus 26:5 “nie op die fees nie”
= Johannes 19:14-30 “Die Voorbereiding van die Pasga”
= Matteus 26:17—27:56 “die eerste dag suurdeeg verwyder / sonder suurdeeg”
Markus 14:12b “dat ons mag voorberei”
= Johannes 12:32,34; 8:28 “die Seun van die Mens verhoog”
= 1Korintiërs 11:23 "die nag waarin die Here verraai was"
= Johannes 16:32 “die uur ... julle uitmekaar gejaag … elkeen van julle”

Vrydag : Abib 15 (Donderdagnag en Vrydag dag) (190)
Eksodus 12:15, 8, Tweede “Eerste Dag geen ongesuurde brood” ... “eet in die nag”
Feesdag-sabbat
van Pasga Eksodus 12:15,17,18,42,51
Johannes 19:31-42 “het Voorbereiding geword ... Daardie Dag was groot dag sabbat”
Markus 15:42-47 “Daar dit al aand was vandat Die Voorbereiding wat die Voor-Sabbat is, begin het”
= Johannes 19:39 “By die Eerste Nag
= Matteus 27:57-61b
= Lukas 23:50-56a

Sabbat : Abib 16 (Vrydagnag en Saterdag dag) (190)
Lukas 23:56b Die vroue het die Sabbat begin rus
Dag drie nag en dag : “die Sabbat
[Deuterenomium 5:12-15]
Dag drie nag en dag :
Lukas 23:56b “die vroue het die Sabbat begin rus”
(199)
Dag drie, dag: “Die oggend wat ná die Voorbereiding is” : “Graf verseël vir die derde dag
Matteus 28:5a (199)
Matteus 27:62-66 (199)
Dag drie: Die engel van die Here en die OPSTANDING
Matteus 28:1-4 (201)
Dag drie: “Baie heiliges
Matteus 27:52b (202)
Dag drie: “Lydingsfees van Jawe”-“Opstandingsfees [Levitikus 23:11b-15]
Efesiërs 1:18-23 (202)
Hebreërs 4:4 [Eks31:17] (202)
Kolosensiërs 2:12-19 (202)

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, Yike's I have enough trouble reading English, so if you are trying to impress other's with your superior intellect, which I see as trying to belittle other's, that do no meet your educational standard , have at it, personally I respond to people that keep thing within common ground. I am as the Hebrew say, wont be spelled right! Hamar Arets just a commoner, farmer, sheep herder, But I do love My God and Savior.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Well, I believe that Our Messiah was raised from the Grave just before Sundown, probably with Precise timing, as to being placed in the tomb just before Sundown, on a wednessday. at sundown, it begins thursday, which was the passover, and the First High Sabbath of Unleavened Bread, which ended at Sundown thursday, then the women were able to purchase the Spices and prepare them on friday, then they had to keep the weekly Sabbath, which ended at Sundown, on saterday, at which time they went to the Grave to Anoint the Body of Our Savior, Just after Sundown, And He Was Already Gone. This Makes it possible for Our Savior to Present the First Fruit offering, not only being in the tomb, But also being in seclusion for three days, as the High Priest was required to do, before offering up the Sheave offering of barley. Also Our Savior had become the Priest after the Order of Melchizedek, and His First order of Priest was to Offer up the OT Saint's that arose after He arose, which I believe to be the 24 Elder's that are before the Throne. I am a Sabbath keeper, I have been for over 19 years, I may not be perfect but I had my eye's opened and through Study of Historical event's I realize where the worship of the sun come's from! Women in the Temple weeping for Tammuz, and 25 Priest's with their back's to the Temple facing the East, God said it was the Greater Abomination. And it Still is!

There are innumerable inaccuracies in your doctrine because there is no accuracy in it.
To begin with, your doctrine is exactly the same as the Catholic Christian which ascribes the Burial of Jesus to the day He died on. Unless Jesus' BURIAL BONE-DAY of the Passover of Yahweh occupies its rightful place according to the Passover of Yahweh in the Scriptures, there is NO LIGHT in such doctrine.

It is futile to discuss anything before the axiom of Jesus' BURIAL BONE-DAY according to and IN, the Passover of Yahweh SCRIPTURES, in the fear of God is given due attention and respect and its rightful, pivotal, position of "the in-between-sabbath" in the Passover of Yahweh chronology of "three days thick darkness".

Last edited:

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is truth not important? It is. Therefore I am under obligation by Truth to tell you, there is one - 1 phrase in the NT that implies incidentally and not in the least purposely, that believers 'held service' on a Sunday, once, ever, viz., in the NT. I'm not like you referring to 'the Bible', because in the OT there was no single service recorded 'on Sundays'.

That's better... 'the truth'.

Why is it good, saved, truth loving Christ people, believe the LIE when it comes to the Christian Day for Congregational worship?! God only knows why, and we WILL learn why sooner or later in our own lives if we are Bible studying children of our dear Father and Lord Jesus Christ in heaven.
Why bring this up in a thread about the last supper? I have my thoughts about Sunday services and it comes down to I don't have a problem with it. I don't have a problem with any day being right for Church. I am more concerned with what truth is being preached than what day it is.

For the record, Paul called for an offering to be prepared on the first day of the week. I don't think that was incidental.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Well, I believe that Our Messiah was raised from the Grave just before Sundown, probably with Precise timing, as to being placed in the tomb just before Sundown, on a wednessday. at sundown, it begins thursday, which was the passover, and the First High Sabbath of Unleavened Bread, which ended at Sundown thursday, then the women were able to purchase the Spices and prepare them on friday, then they had to keep the weekly Sabbath, which ended at Sundown, on saterday, at which time they went to the Grave to Anoint the Body of Our Savior, Just after Sundown, And He Was Already Gone.

How to test this.

JUST, at every point of argument, place the Scripture. For example,

Point: Our Messiah was raised from the Grave just before Sundown .... Scripture, place and words;

Point: being placed in the tomb just before Sundown THE SAME DAY .... Scripture, place and words.
...and so forth.

And in the end, explain the logic of remarks like,

'probably with Precise timing'.... Explanation: for example, direct logical contradiction.

And so forth.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, Yike's I have enough trouble reading English, so if you are trying to impress other's with your superior intellect, which I see as trying to belittle other's, that do no meet your educational standard , have at it, personally I respond to people that keep thing within common ground. I am as the Hebrew say, wont be spelled right! Hamar Arets just a commoner, farmer, sheep herder, But I do love My God and Savior.

Thrust in the side with your spear... 'But I do love My God and Savior.'

PS
It's OK with me, my doctrine being that our salvation and friendships consist of only forgiveness.

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Why bring this up in a thread about the last supper? I have my thoughts about Sunday services and it comes down to I don't have a problem with it. I don't have a problem with any day being right for Church. I am more concerned with what truth is being preached than what day it is.

For the record, Paul called for an offering to be prepared on the first day of the week. I don't think that was incidental.

'Paul called for an offering to be prepared on the first day of the week'
That perfectly 'incidental record' states, somehow as you say, 'to be prepared on the first day'. No objection, only this reservation, 'to be prepared'.

Why do I 'bring this up in a thread about the last supper?'
Because if I remember correctly this was all about the Last Supper.

Now I have no thoughts of my own about Sunday services in the NT and it comes down to there are none in it.

I do have a problem with any day being right for Church. For, for what do we have the Scriptures telling us, to the day in fact, the truth we need and are obliged to God to preach and practice, seeing we see it in the Life of Christ Jesus, to the day in fact, that He rose from the dead on!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are innumerable inaccuracies in your doctrine because there is no accuracy in it.
To begin with, your doctrine is exactly the same as the Catholic Christian which ascribes the Burial of Jesus to the day He died on. Unless Jesus' BURIAL BONE-DAY of the Passover of Yahweh occupies its rightful place according to the Passover of Yahweh in the Scriptures, there is NO LIGHT in such doctrine.

It is futile to discuss anything before the axiom of Jesus' BURIAL BONE-DAY according to and IN, the Passover of Yahweh SCRIPTURES, in the fear of God is given due attention and respect and its rightful, pivotal, position of "the in-between-sabbath" in the Passover of Yahweh chronology of "three days thick darkness".

I Apologize, at the beginning of my post I declared! Yike's I can barley read English !
Your post was not in a Language I can read or understand, that was to me a slight toward me! as I think you were trying to refute my opinion.
which leads me to believe that you are an Intellect, someone who has greater knowledge, not only in knowledge, but with the ability to read and understand other language's.
You are way out of my League, I am but a commoner. Be Blessed

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have read all three responses and I can not make head's or tail's of anything that you write, so I will believe what I believe, and let it rest! again you are far above my understanding! All I can Say is Be Blessed. No Hard Felling's OK!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I have read all three responses and I can not make head's or tail's of anything that you write, so I will believe what I believe, and let it rest! again you are far above my understanding! All I can Say is Be Blessed. No Hard Felling's OK!

Dear friend in Jesus Christ,

If you say you are a 'commoner', I am less than a commoner. (Again I beat you tongue in the cheek.) I have all my working days worked in sewerage trenches, tunnels, holes, pipes God knows. HE CARRIED ME THROUGH MY DUNG GRAVE.

I want to tell you that God rested up again and raised Jesus Christ from the dead, death and the grave, and "on the day The Seventh Day SABBATH REST DAY OF THE LORD GOD" in and through JESUS CHRIST, "RESTED".

That's all.

And to help tell you this, I am obliged to tell you Jesus was crucified and died "on the first day they KILLED the passover" in Jerusalem as God PREDETERMINED AND PROMISED "according to the Scriptures"!

PLUS, because thus God predetermined and promised in the Scriptures, that Jesus THE NEXT DAY "WHOLE-DAY" of the Passover of Yahweh, was BURIED.

PLUS, because thus God predetermined and promised in the Scriptures, that God THE NEXT DAY "WHOLE-DAY" of the Passover of Yahweh "on the third day" "in its fullness ON THE SABBATH" RAISED CHRIST FROM THE DEAD.

That's all.

God's love and grace be with you