The Letter vs The Word 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is condemnation and how does it work in you; condemnation is reading scripture from the knowledge of good and evil! By that knowledge you are condemned!

Romans 8.. one of our favorite scriptures.. right. Well I know a lot of good God fearing born again Spirit filled Christians that live in condemnation. Why is that? It comes from my interpretation of scripture through my knowledge of what scripture says. Romans 8 is talking about your knowledge.. you must know there is therefore now no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus. Knowledge.. a knowing.. you simply know something and therefore there is no condemnation to those.

That is why people try to live what scripture says.. and fail. Feeling like a failure... they will make even greater efforts to live the impossible, and what happens after that depends on their creation. Many quit.. shipwrecked.. some just fall into some life of condemnation.. some keep trying.. some blame God.. some get mean.. some turn back to the weak and beggarly elements of the world. Anything is possible when believers are not content. The reason for that is; we have a choice, the world is fixed in their knowledge.. no choice.. but we have a choice because of the word.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be perfect as God is perfect.

Jesus setting a standard no one can match up to. Rely and trust fully in Jesus in what he has done.

He paid for your sins before you are even born, what do you think about that?

He did that for you, and everyone else on the entire planet.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus setting a standard no one can match up to. Rely and trust fully in Jesus in what he has done.

He paid for your sins before you are even born, what do you think about that?

He did that for you, and everyone else on the entire planet.

Yes Mathew I like that :) the word working in you!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Perfect is only in a birth. You are born that way. The moment you believed you became all Christ is by the new birth (we must look at spirit and divide between soul and spirit). That scripture and many others have the believer finished in spirit (complete in him), and being finished in soul (renewed to Christ who is has been made to us these things.. by a birth).