The lie about Ukraine and Russia is being distributed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
This picture is from Russian news about visit of Putin in the Leningrad region were he met with army officers.
But Russian letters in left upper corner - Leningrad region - had been covered with English "translation" - "Crimea Ukraine" - to make sure Englishspeaker watshers in invasion of Russian army in Crimea.

So you can find video of military exercises in Russia territory, but with comments, that these Russian troops are in Crimea

http://cs7002.vk.me/c540100/v540100379/d144/yBnOTBcmAZQ.jpg

yBnOTBcmAZQ.jpg

However, Crimea was since XVIII c. till 1954 realy Russian territory, but Russian head of Communist Party Nikita Khrushchov gave as gift it to Ukraine. It was his own diciding.
As before as now the most party or Crimean are Russianspeakers. The parliament of Crimea had not recognize the legitimacy of the new Ukrainian leadership, which came to power by force through support groups with pro-fascist nationalist sense ideas.

European and American politicians turn a blind eye, as these forces on anti-Russian Ukraine.
In the south eastern Ukraine, where the majority of residents like Russia, held mass protests against the new government. But this power, recognizing the legitimate protests of nationalist groups with which they came, said protests against them illegal.

Local authorities Crimea decided to hold a referendum on March 16 this year
There will be two questions:
1. Would you like to Crimea was an autonomous republic in Ukraine?
2. Would you like to Crimea was an autonomous republic in Russia?

The new Ukrainian government announced the upcoming referendum in the Crimea illegal. European and American politicians supported her in this matter.
That is, they recognized the legitimate power that came as a result of a violent seizure, in fact a coup.
And they do not want to accept the will of both the government and most of the population of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.

Ukrainian nationalist leader Dmitry Yarosh, which are subordinate bodies of armed militants expressed that he would send in the Crimea "friendship train" to convince the inhabitants of Crimea to recognize the new government.
Crimean government and people have created vigilante groups to protect themselves from militant nationalists. Almost the entire army and police are in the Crimea stood on the side of the authorities and the people of Crimea.

Unfortunately, Russia can not fully resist the information war, she just is not enough information resources in comparison with American and European ones.
Many TV stations in Europe and the United States show the events in some parts of Ukraine and Russia, and comment on them as originating in the other, thus creating a false picture of reality.

This is one more example of providing false information. Translate dialogue from one forum.
Dmitry Kagegotam:
Believe me, I am a resident of the Crimea. I live here for 50 years. I am the daughter of an officer. Just trust me, we is not so clear. Nobody wants separation (Crimea from Ukraine).
Procopius Prokopevich: you forgot to change your login, Ukrainian!

For clarity, Dmitry - this is man's name. And he writes that he is the daughter of an officer.

382243_original.jpg

By mutual agreement with Ukraine, Russia has a military base in Sevastopol. According to the agreement, the number of Russian group shall not exceed twenty thousand people.
Really there were 13,000. But to increase this number to 20,000 Russia has the right under the contract.

In many regions of Ukraine nationalist militants attacked Ukrainian military units and seized several thousand weapons.
Russia was forced to increase the number of soldiers at its military base in the Crimea, to provide protection for their bases from possible attacks of militants.

Ukrainian media, and with it the U.S. and Europe have called it Russian aggression against Ukraine.
Soon there will be more noise, because, according to the polls of the Crimean population most residents want to return to the Crimea to Russia.

Then, of course, there will come more Russian troops.
Or just soldiers Crimea, many of whom refused to obey the new government of Ukraine will go to serve in the Russian army.

This is reporting of one women in the Russian christian forum, were I am a participant, she reports:
"Only that my friend wrote me from Sevastopol, that some people go from door to door, threatened, trying to take away passports, they are people of Maidan, for indivisible Ukraine."

For clarity, the people of Maidan - are Ukrainian nationalists who overthrew the legally elected president Vladimir Yanukovich.

Ukrainian nationalists consider their heroes Stepan Bandera, Roman Shukhevych, who during the Second World War were part of the fascist army and known massacres of civilians. Ukrainian nationalists hung their portraits everywhere

But it does not bother European and American politicians to support Ukrainian nationalists, because they are against Russian influence.

The reality of life is that if the Crimea will be subdued to the new Ukrainian government, it soon there will supersede Russian military base, and the U.S. will instead.
Russia has no interest to that happened. Therefore, Russia supports the local authorities of Crimea, which is set to join to Russia.

Russia will have a problem anyway.
When she joined the Crimea, the international community will impose sanctions against Russia.
If she would not join the Crimea, then there will be a U.S. military presence and the U.S. government can more dictate its terms to Russia.

Reactions: Angelina

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi ASOL,

It appears that your perspective supports Russia's invasion of the Ukraine, however the international community holds a contrary view. Furthermore, Scripture (Ezekiel 38) supports the international community perspective.

Do I understand your position accurately?

With Best Regards,
DD

Sep 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Desire and will of the people in the Crimea, which basically - Russian is not interesting for world community7
Why was the world community support the desire of the majority of residents of Kosovo to secede from Yugoslavia? What can one, then the other can not - at the discretion of big uncles from Washington and the Council of Europe?

Coup occurred in Ukraine. Yes, the former president was largely not fair, but legitimate ways to regime change there.

In the Crimea was and is the local legal authority. It did not recognize the new government that came through violent actions. It does not want to live under a regime that power supporting local extremist nationalist movements . One part of the country in which it was composed of three hundred years, only sixty years ago the main Communist of USSR gave it to Ukraine, wishes to return home.
Big uncles of Washington and the Counsil of Europe don't like it. They have the right to their opinion. They have the right to disseminate their opinions on all the people of their countries. But residents of the Crimea also have the right to their opinion. And their opinion may coincide with the opinion of the inhabitants of Russia and the power of Russia.
And we must learn to respect and accept the opinions еасh others.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Andrey son of Lion said:
Desire and will of the people in the Crimea, which basically - Russian is not interesting for world community7
Why was the world community support the desire of the majority of residents of Kosovo to secede from Yugoslavia? What can one, then the other can not - at the discretion of big uncles from Washington and the Council of Europe?

Coup occurred in Ukraine. Yes, the former president was largely not fair, but legitimate ways to regime change there.

In the Crimea was and is the local legal authority. It did not recognize the new government that came through violent actions. It does not want to live under a regime that power supporting local extremist nationalist movements . One part of the country in which it was composed of three hundred years, only sixty years ago the main Communist of USSR gave it to Ukraine, wishes to return home.
Big uncles of Washington and the Cjunsil of Europe don't like it. They hav e the right to their opinion. They have the right to disseminate their opinions on all the people of their countries. But residents of the Crimea also have the right to their opinion. And their opinion may coincide with the opinion of the inhabitants of Russia.
And we must learn to respect and accept the opinions еасh others.
Hi ASOL,

1. In the United States it is fully within the Constitution to impeach the President. As such, I would propose that the Ukrainian Legislative action was fully Constitutional.

2. Certainly any district of a nation can secede, including the Crimea region. However it is an ILLEGAL action for Russia to INVADE the Ukraine prior to succession.

3. If what Russia had done were LEGAL, then why remove Russian Army arm patches and Russian Army vehicle license plates?

Per the above, one can argue the sentiments, but not the legality. And in this, Russia acted ILLEGALLY.

Furthermore, Ezekiel 38 holds Russia's action in it's full ILLEGALITY, along with it's subsequent actions and consequences..

With Best Regards,
DD

Sep 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Crimea was annexed to Ukraine 60 years ago illegally. When the Soviet Union was, it does not matter much. It was a whole state. Division of the USSR into several heads of states was a decision of the Federal Republic against the wishes of the people. But the international community has supported this division. It supported and division of Yugoslavia. But it does not support the desire to secede from Ukraine Crimea. It is the policy of double standards.

If I am in danger, I can hire a security guard to invite him to live in my house.Crimean residents fear extremists nationalists who support the new government of Ukraine. They want to be protected from such-them, so they created a first defense forces. Then they want to hold a referendum. And if the majority wants to join Russia, for their protection will participate Russian army and police. You can call it an invasion. The whole world may call it an invasion. But if the locals wish this "invasion", it is their right.

Those that helped come to power the new Ukrainian government, hung portraits of Stepan Bandera and Roman Shukhevych everywhere. Thоse "herous" fought for a "free Ukraine", .. free of people of other nationalities, they successfully destroyed them. These figures have been convicted at the international tribunal in Nuremberg in 1945. You can read about one of those "herous of Ukraine" there^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera

About Shochevich I cannot find English edition. But he did the same that Bandera. They were active helper of Hitler. As if the world community does not love Hitler. But it already loves his assistants?

DaDad said:
Hi ASOL,

1. In the United States it is fully within the Constitution to impeach the President. As such, I would propose that the Ukrainian Legislative action was fully Constitutional.

Impeachment gives the right to change the president, but does not entitle the country to share. Impeachment and the division of the country, there are different things. Referendum, the majority of inhabitants of the USSR were to preserve the country's unity. The country's leaders have violated the decision of the referendum.
DaDad said:
2. Certainly any district of a nation can secede, including the Crimea region. However it is an ILLEGAL action for Russia to INVADE the Ukraine prior to succession.
The new Ukrainian government came forcibly by illegal militias. The Government of the Republic of Crimea does not recognize the legitimacy of the new government. The threat is arrival militants in Crimea and the threat of force has offset the Crimean authorities. Crimean authorities called for help Russian military that were previously posted on the Russian bases in the Crimea. Yes, it violates international law formally. But this is a vital actual protection authorities and the people of Crimea illegal new Ukrainian authorities and nationalist militants.

DaDad said:
3. If what Russia had done were LEGAL, then why remove Russian Army arm patches and Russian Army vehicle license plates?

Per the above, one can argue the sentiments, but not the legality. And in this, Russia acted ILLEGALLY.
Sometimes, in order to protect human in need of protection, we have to formally break the law.

For example, I do not have the right, without permission to go to someone else's apartment. But if I see and hear, that there is one resident beat another man, and he calls me to help, my human duty is to break the door and save the man. But the resident, who beat another may file an action against me for invading his home. I'm there like a lawbreaker.

You say that we should call the police. So, in the Ukraine demoralized police did not want to act against militants Nazis....

And support for U.S. special training camps nationalist militants in the territory of Ukraine and neighboring states have laws?

Sometimes there are situations that require your intervention, but it is unknown whether you will rights. And can it be that for some, you'll be right, but for others - not. And only God can judge.

Some fotos of Ukrainian nationalists, who helped catsh the power new Ukrainian Goverment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcoSQybX_JQ

The most part of people of Ukraine don't want them, but cannot resist them.

Now they already have weapon.

By law they are not allowed to be armed. But the new government turns a blind eye.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Washington doesn't want Russia to gain more power and influence.

Sep 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Angelina said:
It is good to get a Russian perspective on these issues...

Thanks Andrey!
In Kiev were concentrated nationalist forces arrived mainly from the Western regions of Ukraine. With their help, their representatives seized state power in Ukraine. In the eastern part of the Ukraine population mainly wants friendship with Russia. Mass demonstrations for union with Rossia started there. The new power accuse their leaders in separatism. Some of them already arrested or invited to judges. Before that it accused the police of using force against nationalists, but now it directs the police against those who disagree with ultranationalist course. There is a change of Chiefs of Police, as they sympathize with the protesters.
Video of meeting of habitants of Donetsk for friendship with Russia. Also you can see qwarrel between supporters and opponents of new power of Ukraine.
http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/politics/3313399-donetsk-y-kharkov-mytynhuuit-za-rossyui-vydeo-protestov
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7HXJs7R6CC0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X4D073YFKHM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KpVC26f3DZU

In the U.S. administration's claim that Ukrainian ultranationalists played during protests in Kiev "constructive role " http://itar-tass.com/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1041676 //
Well. Now you can probably burn tires on the White House lawn , throwing at American police stones and “Molotov cocktails” (burning liquid) as well as kill them for the sake of taking possession of weapons , take weapons to visit the U.S. administration to dismiss legitimate presidents, senators and make kongresmen by gunpoint to take" necessary " laws , torture and arrange to murder people on a national basis or having a different point of view . " Heroes of the Maydan (Central square in Kiev) " can now be robbing banks and the police let them go after 2 hours of flagrante delicto . Americans , it constructively? Obama gives like "good"?

It turns out that it is constructive for Ukraine, which is unacceptable for some other states.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi ASOL,

Furthermore, Ezekiel 38 holds Russia's action in it's full ILLEGALITY, along with it's subsequent actions and consequences..

With Best Regards,
DD
What does the Constitution of Ukraine say? Is Impeachment a legal solution? If not ...who gives a rip about what the US Constitution offers?

They do not exist according to US Laws ....The rest of the world dances to their rules, not ours.