* The Living Dawn *

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SoO0...,

One May Delightfully Wonder.
Upon The Perfected Perfection Of Christ's Resurrection.

What If Christ Jesus (The Mesiah), Was Reincarnated. Within A New Living Rebirth Within His Soul For The Flesh.
It May Seem Strangely Unusually Eerie To Even Allow Such A Thought To Ghastly Paint A Picture Of Such Complicated Puzzles.

As The Breath Of The Hypothetical Morning Breathes Silently Into Our Colorful Shadows. One Could Give Daydreaming A Chance.
Perhaps Jesus Became A Dolphin. Although Maybe A Beetle. One Could Say, A Dragon!. What If He Became A Shadow Of The Sun.

It May Seem Highly Unlikely But!, He Ascended Into Heaven. What If His New Found Freedom Became, God's New Creation Project.
The Sun, Gives Energy. The Moon, Gives Rest. As Christ Jesus (The Messiah), Quietly Discovers New Truths About Each Heartbeat.

There May Be A Secret Reason Easter Is Traditionally Hiding Eggs. As The Light Of Living Lives Seek Shelter With An Inspiring Hidden Christ.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . :100::100: :house: :100::100:

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SoO0...,

One May Delightfully Wonder.
Upon The Perfected Perfection Of Christ's Resurrection.

What If Christ Jesus (The Mesiah), Was Reincarnated. Within A New Living Rebirth Within His Soul For The Flesh.
It May Seem Strangely Unusually Eerie To Even Allow Such A Thought To Ghastly Paint A Picture Of Such Complicated Puzzles.

As The Breath Of The Hypothetical Morning Breathes Silently Into Our Colorful Shadows. One Could Give Daydreaming A Chance.
Perhaps Jesus Became A Dolphin. Although Maybe A Beetle. One Could Say, A Dragon!. What If He Became A Shadow Of The Sun.

It May Seem Highly Unlikely But!, He Ascended Into Heaven. What If His New Found Freedom Became, God's New Creation Project.
The Sun, Gives Energy. The Moon, Gives Rest. As Christ Jesus (The Messiah), Quietly Discovers New Truths About Each Heartbeat.

There May Be A Secret Reason Easter Is Traditionally Hiding Eggs. As The Light Of Living Lives Seek Shelter With An Inspiring Hidden Christ.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

You need to actually seek Jesus Christ and hearing what He says!!

There are so many problems with what you are saying. Jesus was not "Reincarnated"!!!
He was resurrected, meaning that thought they killed Him He still lives!!!

So who lied to you???? You have to use a bit of discernment! You have to actually seek Jesus Christ!!

You write "He Ascended Into Heaven" but you fail to realize that the Kingdom of God is near you and so His word is near you!!

Rom 10: 6-8 But the righteousness based on faith speaks as follows: “DO NOT SAY IN YOUR HEART, ‘WHO WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN?’ (that is, to bring Christ down), or ‘WHO WILL DESCEND INTO THE ABYSS?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).”
But what does it say? “THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,

And thinking of Him as "God's New Creation Project" fails to realize that He was the One through whom all things were created!!

1 Col 1:16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.

What you are preaching is call "New Age" and it is from a evil spirit, who is denying Jesus Christ!!!

Ps 2:6 “But as for Me, I have installed My King
Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”

The Psalms were writing long ago, and before that time Jesus was installed as King on God's Holy Mountain!!

Jn 1:1,2 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.

Yet there was a rebellion, lead by a spirit who sought to be on God's throne!

So who told you, "Perhaps Jesus Became A Dolphin. Although Maybe A Beetle. One Could Say, A Dragon!." ??

Do you still not know? It was that snake/ dragon of old!! He wishes that Jesus had become a dolphin, a beetle, and even that Jesus was him, that Dragon, because Satan desire to be Jesus and not serve Jesus Christ the King of Kings and Lord or Lords! Frustrated, Anxious, and Depressed is Satan, because he cannot fulfill his desire to be the King of Kings and Lord or Lords!

So Satan and his rag tag army of demons battle against God and in you, proclaiming themselves to be God and never serving God, even telling you the King in dead or maybe he is a dolphin? HA HA HA!!!

Do you not know God laughs at Satan and those under him???

Ps 2:4 He who sits in the heavens laughs,
The Lord scoffs at them.

Look - you need to seek the voice of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and listen to Him!! And don't be surprised if the first piece of advice you hear from Him is what I first heard from Him, which was, "READ YOUR BIBLE"!!

So start seeking Jesus Christ and getting to know Him as the King and Lord over all things, which means listening and even doing what He asks of you personally!!!

He will teach you and even speak to you in saying and parables, but His saying make sense - just like the parables in the Bible, and you can talk to Him about them and understand even more!! Indeed hear are some of the favorite things He told me - you will find they make a lot more sense than saying the King is now a dolphin - how silly? Anyway He will tell you things like:

WE DON’T HAVE UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE WE DON’T READ THE BIBLE WITH UNDERSTANDING, BUT OUR UNDERSTANDING…. UNDERSTAND???

THERE ARE TWO MISTAKES YOU CAN MAKE; NOT TO BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS RIGHT, AND THE OTHERS IS TO NOT TO BELIEVE THE BIBLE.

TO KNOW AND WHO TO KNOW? TO LIVE AND IF TO LIVE? SO ONE MUST KNOW WHAT ONE MUST KNOW TO GET THE WHERE THEY ARE GOING.

Those are all little saying He told me, and they match up with the Bible, but more importantly the Bible matches up with Him.

Understanding is one of the name He goes by, and since He had the Bible written He will tell you to read it and go over it with you because another name He has is Teacher, also found in the Bible. So you will find out the Jesus Christ is not dead, or some reincarnated creature, because He is and always has been the Word of God (another name of His) meaning He talks to His sheep personally, also found in the Bible.

So you might give some implications that you believe in the Bible, in that you use the name Jesus Christ and make some statements about Him, but you don't believe the Bible is correct because you constantly make statements contrary to the Bible!

And the last of those little saying I gave you points to the importance of knowing who you are knowing!!! You have to get some discernment of spirits. It actually comes from the Holy Spirit of God, but He always declares the Jesus Christ is Lord, because the Holy Spirit doesn't even speak on His own initiative, but He takes the words of God which the Son (Jesus Christ) has and gives those words to your spirit. So a spirit telling you that perhaps Jesus Christ is a beetle or even the devil (that old dragon Satan himself) is not the Holy Spirit telling you that Jesus Christ is Lord!!

Never-the-less there is good news for even you who have been listening to the wrong spirit. All you have to do is repent of that, and start actually seeking Jesus Christ and His voice and He will come into you and eat with you and you with Him!! And that is made possible by Him because He loves you!!! Still, you don't get eternal life until you believe in Him and thus seek Him!!

Rev 3:19 - 22
'Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.
‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Of course the big problem is to overcome that wrong thinking of yours, realize the He reproves you to help you, so you two will become friends!!

You like to write:
Stay Forever True, Friend's

You can actually be and stay the friend of Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Lord or Lord's and that forever, and He is indeed the Truth. You will then know the Truth and the Truth will set you free

Jn 8:32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

Of course that would change what you write a little to: "Stay the Truth's friend forever" - but that is what you want! It is only a slight change in what you say but a massive change in what you think and what you get!!!

Do you not know that Satan is though of as a snake because as a spirit he is stuck on earth and tends to twist things so they might lead to a deadly conclusion? Spiritually speaking, Satan slithers and twist back and forth over the world in order to kill and consume what he can. So stop listening to him, and start listening to the Word of God Jesus Christ!!

Rev 19: 13-16
He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses.
From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will [fn]rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.
And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

And you don't want to be with that other group (that current group) at the time when the following command goes out of heaven"

Rev: 19 21 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, “Come, assemble for the great supper of God,
And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.
And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.
And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

All things were created through Him and for Him, but He can shatter them also!

Ps 2: 9 You shall break them with a rod of iron,
You shall shatter them like earthenware.’”

So He offers you friendship now, but destruction if you continue in rebellion, like saying the King is perhaps a beetle.

Ps 2: 12 Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way,
For His wrath may soon be kindled.
How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

Thank You: @Karl Peters.
You Seem Slightly Troubled By My Post. No Need To Panic.

I Am Jus Politely Seeking To Open A Bright Door For Those Seeking Christ.
For Example: The Cycle Of Life In Life With The Hopeful Imaginative Creativity Of Reincarnation.

Which Leaves A Promising Virtue For Daydreaming. What Kind Of Rebirth Arrived As God's Eternal Gift To Christ?.
For Example 2: Did Christ Come Back Secretly As A Dragonfly?. Perhaps A Constellation In The Night Sky?. Symbolism, Horoscopes!.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. One May Wonder, Is There Scripture In The Holy Bible That Whispers In The New Testament Some Evidence That Thus Actually Happened?.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

You Seem Slightly Troubled By My Post. No Need To Panic.

I Am Jus Politely Seeking To Open A Bright Door For Those Seeking Christ.
For Example: The Cycle Of Life In Life With The Hopeful Imaginative Creativity Of Reincarnation.

Which Leaves A Promising Virtue For Daydreaming. What Kind Of Rebirth Arrived As God's Eternal Gift To Christ?.
For Example 2: Did Christ Come Back Secretly As A Dragonfly?. Perhaps A Constellation In The Night Sky?. Symbolism, Horoscopes!.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. One May Wonder, Is There Scripture In The Holy Bible That Whispers In The New Testament Some Evidence That Thus Actually Happened?.

There maybe a reason for you to panic, because He is the door!! He is also the light.

Jn 10:9 “I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Jn 8:12 Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.”

So we don't say "To Open A Bright Door For Those Seeking Christ." - but rather we say to seek Christ because He is the door and the Light.

If we read something like:

Rev 3:8 ‘I know your deeds. Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one can shut, because you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name.

It means that He is standing there before you.

Now we read things like:

Rev 3:20 ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

Because there are different doors, and the one above is to your heart, and the prior one are to Kingdom of God. So saying He is the door and the light, we mean that He is the door because then we are referencing the door to the Kingdom. And in the same way if we are talking about opening up the bright door, we are specifically talking about Him! Therefore, seeking Him is seeking the Door and the Light.

And in the same way you have gibberish, in the next line where you write: "The Cycle Of Life In Life With The Hopeful Imaginative Creativity Of Reincarnation." That means nothing!!!!

Again, He is also the Life, and He is not a cycle!

Jn 14:16 Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

He talks to us in saying and parables, but they have real meanings!! Jesus Christ is the Word of God because He has the words of God for us!! The Father gave Him them. So when we seek Him we find Him and He speaks to us! When we hear Him we get life, because His words (the words of God for us personally) are life to us, and He speaks them, and the Holy Spirit brings what He says to our spirit, something like a phone or a computer streaming would bring us words from someone we know personally. So it is absolutely not a "cycle of life" like we might talk about when talking about animals giving birth, dying and the next generation again giving birth and dying. It is not like that, because we wind up with eternal life. We leave this fleshy body and still exist in a spiritual body with Him, but not all because some (those who don't actually believe in Him so that they don't know Him) will experience a second death and even the lake of fire forever, or till the end of eternity. That is a reason to panic, and seek Him, is it not!! So there is no "Reincarnation.". but rather a second death or life eternal with Him awaits, depending on if you know Him or not on that day of being judged.

Mat 7:23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

And again in the same way we don't say, "Which Leaves A Promising Virtue For Daydreaming. What Kind Of Rebirth Arrived As God's Eternal Gift To Christ?." - because just like before you don't know who Jesus Christ is. He is the Gift of God that is given to us, because He is our Saviour, if we believe in Him so that we listen to Hm, and also our King He rules righteously over those who make it to His Kingdom, through Him, the door.

Jn 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Do you not see that He is given to us? And what meaning does " A Promising Virtue For Daydreaming" have to do with Him, or anything??

He is not a dream!! He might give you a dream or vision to help explain something, but Him and His virtue is not daydreaming!!! Whoever is giving you these ideas is not His Holy Spirit!!

And again, you make me laugh with, "Did Christ Come Back Secretly As A Dragonfly?. Perhaps A Constellation In The Night Sky?. Symbolism, Horoscopes!." - but it is also a sad laugh. Where did you hear that thinking?

What does Christ have to do with a Dragonfly, a Constellation In the Night Sky, Symbolism, and Horoscopes??

Well, He made that Dragon, even the devils that rebelled against Him, and the Constellation with is just a bunch of Stars in the physical sky, and yeah sometimes He uses symbolism to get a point across, but that means that it is not just gibberish, because He chooses every word carefully and not just to sound weird and give a pretense of knowledge. And connecting horoscopes with Him is just foolishness. If He wants to give you prophesy, He can just speak to you personally, and give you a vision with an explanation given to help you understand. He didn't create the stars to explain something to you, but He can amaze you when going over His creation with you. Never-the-less, He uses His voice to explain His creation, not His creation for explain His plans for you personally.

You would know all this if you listened to Him! That is why one of His names is Understanding. You don't get understanding via a horoscope!!

If you knew Him, you would know all of this. So you need to seek Him and His voice. He is standing there at the door to your heart and will come into you if you care to repent and decide to listen to Him. And if you let Him into your life He will then open up His Kingdom, the Kingdom of God so you might know something about His life and what He has for you if you care to actually believe in Him!

Know this - faith comes from hearing and hearing by a word from Christ!!

He does not use horoscopes! He uses His voice. He is not the only spirit around, so test the spirit!

1 Jn 4:1-3 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

Confessing Him is not the same thing as just saying Jesus Christ. Confessing Him means you are actually hearing from Him, even as the Lord, and so getting instructions from Him, because the Lord gives instructions!!

You write "Jesus Christ", but thinking He might have been reincarnated is absolutely not a confession that you are getting instructions from Him as your Lord!!!!!!! So that is not from His Holy Spirit!!!!

1 Cor 12: 2,3 You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to the mute idols, however you were led.
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

So don't make the stars in the sky into mute idols, as in horoscopes, and that reincarnation things is just wrong. That is not happening. But the King is Jesus Christ and He is on the throne of God because His Father wishes it!! So better get to know Him - and if needed you might want to panic, least you die without knowing Him!!

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm?. . .

Once Again, There Is No Need To Scream In Vain.

No Need To Fear Within The Sad Essence Of A Low Flying Panic Attack.
For You See, Christ Jesus (The Messiah), Is An Endless Blinking Universe Upon Everlasting Wonder.

One Could Say, His Reincarnation Was The Entire Solar System!. Perhaps A Hidden Key Lurking In The Dancing Shadows.
As It's Been Said: The Absolute Truth Of Jesus Is That With A Touch Of His Living Words Anyone Can Give Hopeful Flight For Their Soul.

Perhaps He Is Quietly Stepping Through Walls As An Endearing Ghost Of Tranquil Memories. Maybe He Is Even Being Followed By Butterfly's.
No Matter What, It Is Important To Remember That Christ Is King, Lord Of Lords, Endless, Forever, And!, True. Upon All Of The You, Inside You.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. You See, Faith In Christ Is Faith In Your Very Own Dreams. Maybe He Is Whispering In The Peaceful Howling Hearts Of Pups. Living & Well.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm?. . .

Once Again, There Is No Need To Scream In Vain.

No Need To Fear Within The Sad Essence Of A Low Flying Panic Attack.
For You See, Christ Jesus (The Messiah), Is An Endless Blinking Universe Upon Everlasting Wonder.

One Could Say, His Reincarnation Was The Entire Solar System!. Perhaps A Hidden Key Lurking In The Dancing Shadows.
As It's Been Said: The Absolute Truth Of Jesus Is That With A Touch Of His Living Words Anyone Can Give Hopeful Flight For Their Soul.

Perhaps He Is Quietly Stepping Through Walls As An Endearing Ghost Of Tranquil Memories. Maybe He Is Even Being Followed By Butterfly's.
No Matter What, It Is Important To Remember That Christ Is King, Lord Of Lords, Endless, Forever, And!, True. Upon All Of The You, Inside You.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. You See, Faith In Christ Is Faith In Your Very Own Dreams. Maybe He Is Whispering In The Peaceful Howling Hearts Of Pups. Living & Well.

Ha Ha Ha - Panic? Not for me, but for those who don't know Him.

But I see your starting to get you story a bit straighter, in that you are starting to say that He is King and Lord of Lords, but you really need to start actually seeking Him and what He has to say!! I He your Lord?

That is not screaming - that is me trying to get you to stop and consider. Faith in Him is NOT " Faith In Your Very Own Dreams"!!!

He might give you a dream, other spirits, evil one can also do that. And indeed if they are your "Your Very Own Dreams", then they are not from Him! So you have to test the spirit and consider what is indeed going on in you!!

And just because you say things that sound "spiritual" it does not mean they make any sense!! Yet if He gives you something, like a saying or parable, it does make sense and has meaning!

So saying something like "Maybe He Is Whispering In The Peaceful Howling Hearts Of Pups. Living & Well." is not how He speaks!! He makes sense, and even if you don't understand he can easily explain it. And if you indeed know Him, He will not only tell you the parable but will also give you some explanation. He doesn't tell you something just to sound cute or spiritual!!

For example He once told me this parable, which seems appropriate given that you brought up "pups"

- There were three hound dogs and a pig walking down the road when the first hound dog stopped and said, " I'm pretty good at howling."

So the others hound dogs said, "Ok, lets hear it.

So the first hound dog went "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWLLL!"

And they all laughed.

So the second said hound dog said, "I'm pretty good at howling too."

So the other hound dogs said, "Ok, lets hear it."

So the second hound dog went, "HOOOO WOOOW WOOOW WOOW WOOW LLLL".

And they all laughed.

Now the third hound dog said, "Let me try."

So they said, "Ok, let's hear it."

Then the third hound dog went, "HOOOOOOOO WWWLLL", then he step on the pig so it came out "HOOOOOOOOWWWLLL... SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAL!!

And they all laughed!!

Now after I was told this parable I was asked to try and figure out the meaning and was given the day to do it. I couldn't figure it out so at the end of the day I was told the meaning. The parable is about intercession, where we get to hounding the Lord for things, and that is ok. He wants us to pray and ask Him for others.

And did you notice that they were even boasting about how well they prayed? Well it is ok to pray, even if you are hounding Him and boasting. Just pray.

And did you notice that one was an unrighteous pig. Well that is ok too, so pray even if you are hounding Him, even if you are boasting, and even if one of you is an unrighteous pig. The important part is that you pray and the more the better.

The point is that He is not "MAYBE" - "Whispering In The Peaceful Howling Hearts Of Pups. Living & Well" Even in a parabolic meaning. He is indeed standing at the door knocking with His voice so that anyone can repent and seeking Him and His voice, so that He will come into them and eat with them and them with Him. So even if you consider yourself a "Peaceful Howling Pup, Living & Well and are seeking His words in your heart, you still wrote "Maybe". So you need the faith to believe that He is there with you, right?

Now we might think "Maybe" He is there to be heard from, but He does not think "Maybe". He says He is there knocking, and not "Maybe" He is there knocking with His voice. It is that snake who says "Maybe" or more precisely, "Did God really say", because that snake of old promotes doubting Jesus Christ speaks to us!

Anyway, it is nice to see that He is making some progress in you. You are now calling Him King and Lord of Lords Endless and Forever. Therefore, keep seeking Him and that maybe will get fainter and what you write will make more and more sense, even if it is in the form of a parable of saying. And we will get less non-sense like: "You See, Christ Jesus (The Messiah), Is An Endless Blinking Universe Upon Everlasting Wonder.

He is not an "Endless Blinking Universe Upon Everlasting Wonder!! He is a person, the Son of the Most High God and is the Word of God who is God, and when you get to actually know Him you will find He is a person!! You will think of Him as a person!! You will know Him as your Lord, because He also gives instruction and not just parables and saying! You will stop thinking non-sense, like maybe He is a dolphin, and beetle, or that Dragon. So keep seeking Him, you at least show a start, and He is faithful to finish what He starts.

"

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm?. . .

Once Again, Feel Free To Try And!, Calm Down.

Nothing Atrocious Is Happening With Thus Thread. Take A Chill Pill Friend!.
You See, Christ Jesus (The Messiah), Isn't Trying To Hurt You Or!, Take Away Your Freedom.

He Is The One True Living Son Of God (Our Heavenly Father). Which Is Endlessly Hopeful Everlasting Light For Our Spirit's & Soul's.
The Next Time You Start To Feel A Sense Of Shadow Panic Try To Remember That Jesus Loves You And!, Always Will. So, Relax & Chill!.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Reactions: Azim