* Sacred of Words *

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SoO0...,

What Is True, Absolute Christianity?.
Thus Question A Moral Compass For Over 2000 Years!.

Although, Strangely Unique And!, Eerily Unusual. As Upon Those Still Undecided.
One May Perhaps Wonder, What Is The Correlation Between Depression, Anxiety, And!, Bewildering Faith?.

It's Been Said: Faith Is Knowing There Is A Solution To Any Problem Before It Even Arrives. Why The Heartache, Suffering?.
As The Soft Candle Of An Awakening Enlightened Everlastingly Pure Breath Of Mother Nature's Bright Flame Giving Friendship.

One May Question Even, God (Our Heavenly Father), As To Why The Trials & Tribulations Among The Thorns Of Anguish & Despair.
If Faith Is The Beginning & Ending Of A Cycle Of Spiraling Perfect Circles Within Circles Peacefully Wandering Into Mythical Circles.

Why Are We Still Depressed?. Why Are We Still Anxious?. Why Are We Still Unsure?. Why Are We Asking Questions Upon Questions Questioning?.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . :100::100: :house: :100::100:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SoO0...,

One May Perhaps Wonder, What Is The Correlation Between Depression, Anxiety, And!, Bewildering Faith?.

It's Been Said: Faith Is Knowing There Is A Solution To Any Problem Before It Even Arrives. Why The Heartache, Suffering?.
As The Soft Candle Of An Awakening Enlightened Everlastingly Pure Breath Of Mother Nature's Bright Flame Giving Friendship.

One May Question Even, God (Our Heavenly Father), As To Why The Trials & Tribulations Among The Thorns Of Anguish & Despair.
If Faith Is The Beginning & Ending Of A Cycle Of Spiraling Perfect Circles Within Circles Peacefully Wandering Into Mythical Circles.

Why Are We Still Depressed?. Why Are We Still Anxious?. Why Are We Still Unsure?. Why Are We Asking Questions Upon Questions Questioning?.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Are you familiar with God's MANY promises to His people? Do you believe them?

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm?. . .

Thank You: @Jack.
I Must Be Honest, I Am Not Studied Upon Biblical Text With Promises.

Upon God (Our Heavenly Father), And!, His Etched Scriptures Of Promises In Any Translation.
Although, I Am Familiar That The Creator Of Thus Endlessly Expanding Universe Never Breaks His Promises.

If You Wouldn't Mind Would You Care To Elaborate On The Written Cloak Of Everlasting Peaceful Hymns With What You've Mentioned?.
As It Has Been Whispered Upon The Mazes Of Our Collective Consciousness. The Sun Always Rises And!, The Moon Always Doth Ember Glow.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm?. . .

Thank You: @Jack.
I Must Be Honest, I Am Not Studied Upon Biblical Text With Promises.

Upon God (Our Heavenly Father), And!, His Etched Scriptures Of Promises In Any Translation.
Although, I Am Familiar That The Creator Of Thus Endlessly Expanding Universe Never Breaks His Promises.

If You Wouldn't Mind Would You Care To Elaborate On The Written Cloak Of Everlasting Peaceful Hymns With What You've Mentioned?.
As It Has Been Whispered Upon The Mazes Of Our Collective Consciousness. The Sun Always Rises And!, The Moon Always Doth Ember Glow.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Thank you for being honest! God has given us MANY promises to help us through this life where Satan rules! Study the Bible, NOT men's opinions about the Bible!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ATARI

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SoO0...,

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

The OP is interesting. It is very close to what I think about "True, Absolute, Christianity", but for me it is not!!

Perhaps it is supposed to be like a parable for Christianity, or perhaps it could be someone trying to move the real meaning of Christianity?

"True, Absolute, Christianity" - for me is following Jesus Christ, and thus means a personal relationship with Him!! Him and I, we talk! And that means I don't quite see Christianity, like in the above OP.

For example I would not write:

"Faith Is Knowing There Is A Solution To Any Problem Before It Even Arrives."

What I would write would almost be that. I would write:

"Faith is Knowing Jesus Christ who has the 'Solution To Any Problem Before It Even Arrives'"

So it almost seems like there is not difference, or just a little minor one. AH - but it the difference a little minor one or the all important difference???

Do we not see the difference between the two ideas is Jesus Christ?? That He really exists?? That He is there to be inquired of and heard from?????

Let me just point out that we are not Christians because we have faith - We Are Christians Because We Have Faith In Jesus Christ!!!

A basketball player might say, 'I believe I can make that shot', and we will say that he is a confident man; not unsure, not depressed, not anxious, and not even asking questions of himself. But it that really confidence or pride in himself? Is it faith in Jesus Christ or is it faith in himself?

There are plenty of basketball players full of belief in themselves who are in no way Christians!!! They don't talk back and forth with our Lord Jesus Christ!!

I do though!! That is my belief!! There indeed is Someone, who I talk to and know as My Lord, and I have plenty of reasons to believe He is The Lord Our God, Jesus Christ!!

The first I heard from Him were, "Read Your Bible", and those words hit me we incredible power. And after that I figured out that I could hear with my spiritual ears and I got to know Him, something about His Kingdom, and even an awareness that there are also evil spirits about, who can be called by name, "Depression", "Anxiety", and "Doubt", because listening to those spirit cause you for feel depressed, anxious, and get you asking silly questions about yourself. As even a Christian, but not only, we have a battle with the dark spiritual forces of this world! To "Truly and Absolutely" win that battle we have to know Jesus Christ and keep talking with Him!! That is what it really means to be a Christian!!

So why do find Christians depressed, anxious, and asking silly questions? It is because we blow back and forth in the spiritual winds of this world. At one moment we tell ourselves that Our Lord Jesus Christ is there to help us, then the next moment we doubt that because we don't seek Jesus Christ and pay attention to what we are hearing in our heart.

That snake of old will twist a little here and turn a little there, and wind up strangling the Truth, who is Jesus Christ, right out of you!!!

And is that not the reason for the little different twist between what I would write and what's in the OP???

When we listen to something, or is it some spirit, that takes Jesus Christ out of our "Faith" it might sound right but it is not!!

Oh BTW - Who is "Mother Nature"?? As in:

"The Soft Candle Of An Awakening Enlightened Everlastingly Pure Breath Of Mother Nature's Bright Flame Giving Friendship."

What we have here is some "New Age" non-sense!!

Our Lord Jesus Christ may and does speak to us in sayings and parables, but not non-sense!!!

God made all things!!! And incase your are wondering, things were made through Jesus Christ, not some "Mother Nature"" That is what Christian understand to be true, and we get that understanding from the mouth of the Lord!! That means we really do talk to Him, and that He is Lord!! Did we not even read the Bible?

Cor 1:16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.

1 Cor 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

Prov 2:1-6
My son, if you will receive my words
And treasure my commandments within you,
Make your ear attentive to wisdom,
Incline your heart to understanding;
For if you cry for discernment,
Lift your voice for understanding;
If you seek her as silver
And search for her as for hidden treasures;
Then you will discern the fear of the LORD
And discover the knowledge of God.
For the LORD gives wisdom;
From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

REALLY??? "The Soft Candle Of An Awakening Enlightened Everlastingly Pure Breath Of Mother Nature's Bright Flame Giving Friendship."

I don't really want to be friends with the devils, but I am more than willing to try and help someone by actually pointing them to Jesus Christ!! Seek Him and you will find "Understanding"!! "Understanding, is one of His names!!!

Prov 7:4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,”
And call understanding your intimate friend;

Jesus Christ is who you want as your "intimate friend"!! Through Him all things were created!! If you seek Him, He sends His Holy Spirit to you, and His Holy Spirit will not speak on His own initiative, but as He hears He speaks. He takes the words of God which belong to Jesus Christ and gives them to your spirit, so the Holy Spirit acts like a living telephone line to our Lord Jesus Christ!! There is no "Mother Nature"!! That is a lying spirit trying to be God instead of serve God!!

Jn 16:13,14 “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. “He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

So seek Jesus Christ and put your faith in Him, and He will send His Holy Spirit to speak His words to you and by that hearing by faith In Him, you will get "Everlastingly" life and not by "Mother Nature"!!!

Last edited: