The Lost Book(Missing Book) of Bible, is it bible is complete ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
there were lots of history books and scrolls, People recorded things just like they do today, There was historical facts in those books, But God put together a Compleat Bible. God inspired His prophets to record what he wanted.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Alanforchrist)
there were lots of history books and scrolls, People recorded things just like they do today, There was historical facts in those books, But God put together a Compleat Bible. God inspired His prophets to record what he wanted.
So far as i know from your source about christian history, It is not God who put together this recently Bible, but it was several people who was canonize the Bible. Gospel of Thomas if i'm not mistake, was one of the canonize Gospel, but then i don't know why lately was being apocrypha.And again it was not prophet who recorded, but unknown person of the writers was the one who recorded. Those writer was only claim to be but it wasn't sure whether the person who was to be claim that really are the writers. And if you are considered your argument above was about OT, then it is not quite true as well, it might some, but it is not with the others. So your argument above about God inspired His prophets, it seems like blunder to me.And regarding on what I'm questioned above, i give an analogy of it then i will your opinion.Analogy :You are now live in Jesus time, in that you are often see Jesus prophecy about him self according to what that exists at the Torah and the prophets. Now I'm asking what would you say at that time, if Jesus prophecy about him self but using apocrypha Books ?So the retaliation between what I'm questioned in this thread with analogy that i gave, if the OT mentioned the book as one of the prophecy were located, does should be those book will became the apocrypha ?Now, if you understand what i'm trying to say, and want to be honest, then you will see why i'm questioning about it. If not then there is nothing much to say
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
I've got one Bible in different language, which have various written apocrypha books in it, I also have them separately. There is some good wisdom in those. But the most important thing is THE NEW TESTAMENT, where JESUS SPEAKS HIMSELF AND DIES FOR OUR SINS,SAVES US FROM HELL AND RISES FROM DEATH AND GIVES US THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1)
I've got one Bible in different language, which have various written apocrypha books in it, I also have them separately. There is some good wisdom in those. But the most important thing is THE NEW TESTAMENT, where JESUS SPEAKS HIMSELF AND DIES FOR OUR SINS,SAVES US FROM HELL AND RISES FROM DEATH AND GIVES US THE HOLY SPIRIT.
smile.gif
, well i'm sorry to say this, but i don't think you get what i'm talking about
smile.gif
. Oh well nothing much to say regarding on you, thunder1
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Some people don't want to hear God's truth. But you've been told. You are here for a divine appointment.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Some people don't want to hear God's truth. Well, you've been told.
And you might be one of that some people
smile.gif
. Btw is it difficult for you to answer with properly answer ?Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;30994)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimAnd you might be one of that some people
smile.gif
. Btw is it difficult for you to answer with properly answer ?Wallaahu a'lam.
It is getting so dark in here. I wonder if light will come out soon?Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag)
Is it
laugh.gif
? Well just turn on the light, so every one can see what is around them
smile.gif
. You may give me the light by giving me what would you do, if you are in the condition that i've been asked to Alanforchrist.Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;30999)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;30998)
Is it
laugh.gif
? Well just turn on the light, so every one can see what is around them
smile.gif
. You may give me the light by giving me what would you do, if you are in the condition that i've been asked to Alanforchrist.Wallaahu a'lam.How can I give thee light when it is dark in here? Even if I have the light on, it's still completely dark in here.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
How can I give thee light when it is dark in here? Even if I have the light on, it's still completely dark in here.Jag
The light be can be seen as light if you turn on it at the dark. So if the light that you are bring was cannot enlighten the dark, i might will questioning you, what kind of light that you are bring so it cannot be seen ? Only dark that cannot see at the dark. So is it you bring the light or dark, Jordan ?And I already told how make it clear and bright on the dark, if you just have the answer of what i've been asked to Alanforchrist.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1;31001)
You still talked to me, Ricky ! How nice ! Love you !
Well i'm only said, nothing much to say
biggrin.gif
, so i will say little
biggrin.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;31009)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;31000)
How can I give thee light when it is dark in here? Even if I have the light on, it's still completely dark in here.Jag
The light be can be seen as light if you turn on it at the dark. So if the light that you are bring was cannot enlighten the dark, i might will questioning you, what kind of light that you are bring so it cannot be seen ? Only dark that cannot see at the dark. So is it you bring the light or dark, Jordan ?And I already told how make it clear and bright on the dark, if you just have the answer of what i've been asked to Alanforchrist.Wallaahu a'lam.That is the question you have to answer for yourself Ricky. Who do you have believe on? Jesus Christ claiming to be the Son of God. Is He living where there is no light in his house? How about Muhammad, Is he living where his house is full of light?Jag

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
thesuperjag already has light on, because she belongs to Christ, she is shining the light of Jesus where ever she is.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
That is the question you have to answer for yourself Ricky.
:naughty: nay nay, it is you, who should answer so you can enlighten of me, you are considered me as dark correct ? So if you are light then enlighten of me by answer those question
smile.gif
, if you willing, if not then that is your right. If you can't then, are worth to call with light in the dark ?
Who do you have believe on? Jesus Christ claiming to be the Son of God. Is He living where there is no light in his house? How about Muhammad, Is he living where his house is full of light?Jag
I'm believing in God, and I believe with all of His Messenger and prophets. And I believe with the Light of the light and the Light of the darkness.And it is getting to more out of topic, but i prefer for someone who willing to answer those question
smile.gif
.@Thunder, Jordan was he not she for your correction.Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
We are light in a darkness, not because of muhammed and allah, BUT BECAUSE OF JESUS ! JESUS IS OUR RIGHTNEOUSNESS AND LIGHT IN US.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
We are light in a darkness, not because of muhammed and allah, BUT BECAUSE OF JESUS ! JESUS IS OUR RIGHTNEOUSNESS AND LIGHT IN US.
From my viewing, you guys are feels that you are in righteousness not because of Jesus, but man made thought.And if you feel that you are in righteousness then how come it's so hard for you to answer those question ?I'm feeling that i was on dark or the dark it self, but that was not because of God of Universe and His Messenger, but because of my own desire and passion, but by the time I see God Light and Righteousness and His Messenger, i can see how incredible the Light of God and His Messenger really is
smile.gif
.You saying like those word above was because you haven't read and understand very well about what you have denied
smile.gif
, but once again that is your problem not mine
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
JESUS is our righteousness not muhammed or allah.
God of Universe and His Messenger is in righteousness, God The Most High, and His Messenger is righteousness. Not man made thought.Wallaahu a'lam.