The Lost Book(Missing Book) of Bible, is it bible is complete ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimHere was the list of the lost book of the bible, which is i want to confirm to you (Christian) especially the scholars(but it's still open to others) to give the opinion
smile.gif
.Numbers 21:14 (KJV) Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the LORD, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon.Where was that Book which is should be canonized as well ?Joshua 10:13 (KJV) And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.Where was the Book of Jasher, which Joshua claim this book should be exist ?1 Chronicles 29:29 (KJV) Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,Where was the book of Nathan the prophet and the book of Gad the seer really is ?Is it the bible has been corrupted by the Jews ?Wallaahu a'lam.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No there were many books that were not canonized for many reasons some they never found any full copies just fragments . Some could not be authenticated but are available in other places like the Apocrypha. The book of Wars might be the fragmented copies of the Wars scroll found among the dead sea scrolls, The book of Jasher has been missing but just recently been put on line at the following linkhttp://www.ccel.org/a/anonymous/jasher/1.htmOur view is if God could create all things he could certainly control what ended up in his Word. All religious writings were not necessarily authorized by God.

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(kriss;27700)
Our view is if God could create all things he could certainly control what ended up in his Word. All religious writings were not necessarily authorized by God.
:amen:

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(Ricky W;27670)
Is it the bible has been corrupted by the Jews ?Wallaahu a'lam.
Even if the Bible were at fault (and it's not) but even if it were, why would you blame it on the Jews?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That's because the Qu'ran... the Islamic god Allah (and Muhammad) hates the Jews, especially Christians.Jag

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(thesuperjag;27707)
That's because the Qu'ran... the Islamic god Allah (and Muhammad) hates the Jews, especially Christians.Jag
Is that true Ricky?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Should I pull some Qu'ranic verses for you?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Peacebewithyou)
Even if the Bible were at fault (and it's not) but even if it were, why would you blame it on the Jews?
1st. Because God blames most of the Jews for always disobey His Word, and His Messenger event killing them. And why do you thing they were killing a lot of God's prophet ? That was because they don't like/disagree with what God has revealed unto them. So if the were to killing the prophets, ofcourse it would be more easier for them to change and make corrupt on what God has revealed.2nd. And not just that, event the scripture that were considered as canonize has also indicate it.3rd. Because those book was revealed to Jews community, and being used by Jews also.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;27707)
Event Jesus hates Jews and curse them, event Elohiym Him self anger because of Jews. And then why you bring Islam to this place ? Are you hates us a lot ?You are making this topic to Out of Topic. If you want to deal with the Quran and Allah(Elohiym), ask to moderator to settle a new thread, and then we discuss with fairly and clearly.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohim(Peacebewithyou)
Is that true Ricky?
It's depend on how we read the Quran, if we read because our unstable emotional then the answer migh be true as per your question. But, if we following what was in the Quran with carefully not carelessly. Then it's not (insya Allaah).Our hate is because of what they did to us and broke the God Rule. We must have a clear reason for doing that, if not then we are sin.So, for General we are not hates any God creature especially human.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;27719)
Should I pull some Qu'ranic verses for you?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Go ahead, will see whether you are still in lie believe again or not like usually you did ?Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(kriss)
No there were many books that were not canonized for many reasons some they never found any full copies just fragments. Some could not be authenticated but are available in other places like the Apocrypha.
Well, if you read what was in those verses, it's clear enough that the one who was mentioned about it was the one who trying to make reference to that book. The case is like the way you are trying to give explaination by quoting Chapter Matius in verse bla.... That mean you are using it, because it was valid, not an apocrypha.It's like the way when Jesus(pbuh) said that there is written that bla... bla... bla... Ofcourse what Jesus (pbuh) trying to do was quoting the scripture that were admitted and being accepted.The same case was just like the way those verses mentioned, and it's not like the way you are described. (*are you can follow what i meant, kriss ?)
The book of Wars might be the fragmented copies of the Wars scroll found among the dead sea scrolls, The book of Jasher has been missing but just recently been put on line at the following linkhttp://www.ccel.org/a/anonymous/jasher/1.htm
If the book was exist why then not being canonize ? Is itn't the prophet in thus verse were referring to the Book of Jasher ? If the book was rejected, then why the prophet was using it for strengthen his word/argument in OT ?
Our view is if God could create all things he could certainly control what ended up in his Word. All religious writings were not necessarily authorized by God.
That was only on your view but not on some others. By saying this, that mean you are admit that bible was not authorized by God, is it ?Wallaahu a'lam.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No I said just the oppisite Ricky the Bible IS authorized by God the point I was making was that even though people like Jasher and others may have been faithful followers they were not Aspostles or their scribes may have made slight errors and sense there are no contradictions in Gods Word. Their writings could not end up in scripture it does not mean there is not correct infomation in their writtings it is just God did not elect their writtings to be part of scripture. I have read many of these and many are stories we already have in scripture just not toldas well. It is no different in Islam you have other writtings that are not part of the Quran

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
The Bible is exactly as God intended it to be. As Kriss said, there are many other writings which are interesting & of benefit from a historical standpoint. John 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

ryan

Nov 27, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;27808)
The Bible is exactly as God intended it to be. As Kriss said, there are many other writings which are interesting & of benefit from a historical standpoint. John 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
Amen!

Darren13

Dec 20, 2007
i really only want to read the books of the bible thats pretty much it i mean as they said the bible is written as god inteneded it to be

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Ricky, we all are as much sinners as Jews and that includes you and ME too,sorry to say,but that's the truth. You were answered for your question about the lost Book from Bible. That does not sway my belief in [B]Jesus Christ as a Saviour of the whole world that includes You and ME also and Jews and Muslims and other people,[/B]you seem to like to argue a lot and just make a point that Qur'an is right. There are some contradictions in that Book. And you don't seem to worry about those. There are muslim forums for you,if you just want to argue here and are not really interested about your Salvation in Jesus Christ. There is no other way to God. He loves you and so do I
smile.gif

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1)
Ricky, we all are as much sinners as Jews and that includes you and ME too,sorry to say,but that's the truth. You were answered for your question about the lost Book from Bible. That does not sway my belief in [B]Jesus Christ as a Saviour of the whole world that includes You and ME also and Jews and Muslims and other people,[/B]you seem to like to argue a lot and just make a point that Qur'an is right. There are some contradictions in that Book. And you don't seem to worry about those. There are muslim forums for you,if you just want to argue here and are not really interested about your Salvation in Jesus Christ. There is no other way to God. He loves you and so do I
smile.gif

Thunder1, it seems a lot of your argument was not hit the point of what has been questioned. And no one in this thread trying to discuss about Quran, event i (my self) already warn to your brothers and sisters event to moderator directly to not discuss about others then what is in Christian it self. So there isn't any of this member who talking about Quran nor Islam, unless they want to start first then i'll my best to server you Insha Allah. So please you may searche in every my thread that i start talking about others then Christian ?Please read the thread wisely and carefully, if you are not able to give a good and straight argument to the thread that has been discussed please don't hesitate to not give any argument, so i do hope you are not wasting your time in my thread
smile.gif
.And if you dare to give objective judgement, you would never see me do any bad things to person of all of you event to your faith. What i do in here was questioned what was in your faith, and hopely it can gain my knowledge and can give more understanding on me regarding on your faith, even thought it has a lot of denomation in your faith.So once again, what is your problem on me ?Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Ricky W;28985)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimThunder1, it seems a lot of your argument was not hit the point of what has been questioned. And no one in this thread trying to discuss about Quran, event i (my self) already warn to your brothers and sisters event to moderator directly to not discuss about others then what is in Christian it self. So there isn't any of this member who talking about Quran nor Islam, unless they want to start first then i'll my best to server you Insha Allah. So please you may searche in every my thread that i start talking about others then Christian ?Please read the thread wisely and carefully, if you are not able to give a good and straight argument to the thread that has been discussed please don't hesitate to not give any argument, so i do hope you are not wasting your time in my thread
smile.gif
.And if you dare to give objective judgement, you would never see me do any bad things to person of all of you event to your faith. What i do in here was questioned what was in your faith, and hopely it can gain my knowledge and can give more understanding on me regarding on your faith, even thought it has a lot of denomation in your faith.So once again, what is your problem on me ?Wallaahu a'lam.
John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in Him Shall not perish but have eternal life ."

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1)
John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in Him Shall not perish but have eternal life ."
Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: Jesus (pbuh) has God
smile.gif
.Q 3:99. Say: "O ye People of the Book! Why obstruct ye those who believe, from the path of Allah, Seeking to make it crooked, while ye were yourselves witnesses (to Allah.s Covenant)? but Allah is not unmindful of all that ye do." May God Guidance be upon all of us
smile.gif
Wallaahu a'lam.