The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Those who trust in the Lord will rejoice in the holy Land:

Isaiah 41:8-20 But you, Israel My servant – Jacob whom I have chosen, the descendants of My friend Abraham. I have summoned you from the ends of the earth and called you My servants. Have no fear, for I am with you – I am your God. I shall strengthen you with My victorious right hand.

Now, all who defy you will be humiliated. They will be as nothing and will perish. Your enemies will no longer be found.

For I, the Lord your God will help you. Have no fear Jacob, you worm, Israel you maggot, your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel. See; I shall make of you a sharp threshing sledge. You will thresh and winnow the land and the wind will carry away all that pollutes the holy Land. Then you will rejoice in the Lord.

The poor and needy look for water and find none. The Lord will not forsake them, He will open up springs in the hills and pools in the desert. All kinds of trees will flourish in the Land, so that everyone may see and understand that the Lord Himself has created this.

Isaiah 40:27-31 Jacob, why do you complain? You Israel, why do you say: my cause goes unheeded by my God? Do you not know, have you not heard – the Lord does not grow weary or faint and His understanding cannot be fathomed.

The Lord gives strength to the weary and those who trust in Him will soar as on eagles wings, they will run and not feel faint, march on and not be tired.
Ref. REB some verses abridged.

‘Israel My servant, the descendants of Jacob, whom I have chosen. I have summoned My servants from the ends of the earth; out of every nation.’ The Lord’s righteous people, now every faithful Christian, called out of the nations after the Lord’s Day of vengeance. They will be helped and strengthened by their God. As we know from other prophesies and the New Testament, the Lord’s servants also include people of every race, tribe, language and nation. We Christians are His people by faith, and in the majority by descent. Amos 9:8-9

‘Any who oppose them will be destroyed, by God’s victorious Right Hand’. The Lord Jesus will instigate this judgement/punishment of the nations. Psalms 83, Psalms 110:5-6, Luke 3:16-17, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Micah 7:10

‘Jacob you worm, Israel you maggot’ The Lord has a sense of humor! The people of all the 12 tribes are unworthy, but God will fulfil His promises to the Patriarchs through their descendants who believe in God by faith. Galatians 3:26-29

‘The storm wind sent by the Lord, will remove all that pollutes the holy Land’, This refers to the Day of the Lord’s wrath, a terrible worldwide devastation by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. Isaiah 30:25-28, Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7

‘The Lord will provide water and the Land will flourish, all will acknowledge the Lords hand in this’. Once again it will be all habitable and fertile. Ezekiel 25:5-7, Ezekiel 36:8, Isaiah 25:9, Amos 9:13, Isaiah 51:3, Isaiah 49:19

The poor and needy”, This is a description of His people, when they first enter the Land. ‘The Lord will give them strength, they will march into their heritage and not be weary’. Psalms 107:1-43, Isaiah 35:1-10, Jer. 31:7-14, Psalms 68:24-27

Be patient, Israel, God is in control. Psalms 37:5, Jeremiah 23:24

Put your trust in the Lord, He will help and strengthen you. 2 Corinthians 6:1-2

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
America ,the most blessed nation in the history of mankind ,yet people can't see from the below that we are Israel

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

When we study Genesis 48 we will see that each of his sons will become Patriarchs of their own tribes, which develop into nations and groupings of nations. This promise reaches far beyond what the church world today would have us believe; that the offspring of Jacob today is comprised in the tiny nation of Israel, with brother Judah, mixed with the Kenite population towering over them. Those who call themselves Jews, but are not, see Revelation 2:9, and 3:9, for the warning that Jesus told John to write to our end time generation.

The kings of England today are even crowned and anointed over the same pillar that Jacob anointed to God, to call an eternal remembrance to all those who sit on that throne, and the subjects that they rule over. [The people of republics are citizens, while people under a king or queen are subjects.] All royal thrones of the Christian nations are tied directly by blood to the throne of England, which is the direct linage to King David, Judah, Jacob, Isaac, and Abraham. It is no accident that the Queen of England is Elizabeth II, for her lineage dictates it.

God's word, and his house still exist today, and the mere fact that a King or Queen sits on the throne is the reminder to all His children that He does keep his word, even though we allow ourselves to get lazy in his word, and run to Kenites for its interpretation, His word is truth, honest and fixed. When it seems that God's word is wrong, it is the person questioning the word that is in error. That is why we must use the right tools in getting the correct meaning for that Word.

The first duty of any King or Queen is to be the protector of the Faith, and that faith is God's Word. That is why we have the King James Bible today. He made the order for this translation, whereby each subject to his throne could have their own copy within their homes, that their lives could be guided by its words. From the year 1611 A.D. it has continued to be the guidepost in most Christian homes, and governments.

Genesis 35:12 "And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land."

These are the Christian nations of today, and it all started seven hundred years before Jesus birth, when they migrated over the Caucasus Mountains, and scattered throughout Europe, the Americas, and became know as Caucasians. This name records an event of the movement, but has since become the identifying feature of their race [Adamic].

The prophet Hosea foretold how these people could be identified in the final times in Hosea 1:10; "Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, "Ye are not My People,` there it shall be said unto them, "Ye are the sons of the living GOD".
Well the Queen of England is not truly Blood Royal, my mum told me that from as I was young as 6yo, my mum side goes back to the King of Denmark that is a true Bloodline. my mum says the English Monarch is a bastard Bloodline.
I seen a Australian on TV that has the true claim to the Blood line of the true English Royal.

I am a Monarchist myself and had respect for our Queen, even tho but not now, as she gave up after her mum died and the Monarchy was sold out to a group of men who are payed to make them look good in the eyes of the press, they control the whole thing now. the same thing happened with the RCC Church, a highly payed group control the whole thing now to promote them. that's why the Pope is loved nowadays by the media, the Pope is a total puppet of them minders, as is the Queen of England. they have given up on their real fundamental duty first and foremost.
Monarchs are not suppose to be popular really at all, as that's not their position at all to be such and the same goes for the Pope.

Just look at how every Pope was always painted as a monster by the media, all but for Pope Francis, he is even called the peoples pope :rolleyes: haha how pathetic.

Look at that dopy out of control wife Prince Charles had, the media called her the peoples Princess :rolleyes: the media were hell bent on trying to undermine the Queen 24/7 and trying to place Princess bimbo who was only a medias whore, no class at all ! look she was with at the end a filthy Islamic dog. the Queens mother would of had a fit too be totally disgraced like that ! our Poor Queen having to endure a tramp like that undermining the Monarch, but you don't get the real story from the press, her Son's wife was a great pain for the whole family, how would you like that in your own family a silly out of control twerp ? but this is the bloody Queen here ! not Joe Blow the nobody and hear it is, getting away with being trash disrespecting the Queen for crying out loud and the media could of pointed out this fact but no she was there dog on their leash and all.

People believe the media :eek:

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
when Judah destroyed the nation of Edom (Esau), the Edomites were made to become Jews. King Herod who was king over Judah at Jerusalem was actually an Idumean descended from Esau. The scribes of Israel were actually the family of foreigner Kenites from the land of Canaan (1 Chronicles 2:55; Genesis 15:19).

Your 90% correct:
In order to understand the fig trees one must first understand there are children of the devil walking on this earth. These devils are the children of Cain.
Jesus said to the scribes and Pharisees -
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, (Cain was the first murderer!)
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
The fig tree represents Jews that were taken hostage in 450 BC to Babylon. Some of the Jews intermarried with the Babylonians who were children of the devil. There were other Jews that were taken hostage, but lived outside of Babylon and they remained the children of God, or the good figs.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John 4:9
Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?” For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.

The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.” 26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.

And many of the Samaritans of that city believed in Him because of the word of the woman who testified, “He told me all that I ever did.”

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your 90% correct:
In order to understand the fig trees one must first understand there are children of the devil walking on this earth. These devils are the children of Cain.
Jesus said to the scribes and Pharisees -
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, (Cain was the first murderer!)
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
The fig tree represents Jews that were taken hostage in 450 BC to Babylon. Some of the Jews intermarried with the Babylonians who were children of the devil. There were other Jews that were taken hostage, but lived outside of Babylon and they remained the children of God, or the good figs.

Your talking about the 'Serpent Seed' doctrine, the idea that Eve's sin was actually with mating with the devil and producing literal offspring.

I instead believe it's about one's spirit, like when God said He loved Jacob, but hated Esau, even before either child was born or having a chance to do good or evil (Rom.9). Some try to explain that using God's ability to know all things, even before they happen, thus God knew Esau would do evil and hated him before he was born. I understand that, but I don't necessarily agree with it. The reason is because of what God's Word teaches us about our spirit with soul continuing after flesh death. God's Word reveals He placed our spirit inside a flesh body made from the earth, and that individual spirit came from Him, meaning from that other dimension, the heavenly. And Peter telling us about Christ preaching to the spirits in prison reveals our spirit continues back to that heavenly dimension at flesh death.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Your talking about the 'Serpent Seed' doctrine, the idea that Eve's sin was actually with mating with the devil and producing literal offspring.
Yes, that is what happened. Eve told God that she was seduced and scripture confirms what Jesus said when he told the Pharisees that were of the devil.
Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

beguiled
naw-shaw' in Hebrew
to seduce

1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother.

The scriptures do not lie.

Reactions: n2thelight

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that is what happened. Eve told God that she was seduced and scripture confirms what Jesus said when he told the Pharisees that were of the devil.
Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

beguiled
naw-shaw' in Hebrew
to seduce

1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother.

The scriptures do not lie.

So how did Cain's offspring survive the flood of Noah's day?

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
So how did Cain's offspring survive the flood of Noah's day?
The flood was local.
The people created in Gen 1 were of the different races and did as God told them, "go and replenish the earth".
Cain was thrown out of the garden and he built a city. The proof is that Jesus told the Pharisees that they were of their father who was a murderer from the start.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning

Who was the first murderer? Cain.

Reactions: n2thelight

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
True believers are the Israel of God:
Many ask, Who are God's chosen people in the earth today? Who are His elect? Are they of the natural seed of the children of Israel? Are they the "Jews" according to their ethnic lineage? Or are God's chosen people now the Christian believers of Jesus Christ?

It is commonly believed that the church must be raptured into heaven so that God can renew His separate program with the natural Jew. But is this truth? Is He going to redeem them in their present state, then remarry them?

Will the O.T. Law: the Mosaic Covenant which was only temporary, Hebrews 7:12 & 8:l3, be able to somehow in the future, disannul the Abrahamic covenant, of which the church is now the only partaker through the Seed of Abraham: Jesus Christ?

It has been well said, that the Old Testament is the New Testament concealed, and the New Testament is the Old Testament revealed. The whole Bible teaches only ONE acceptable seed, ONE family, ONE all-encompassing covenant, only ONE Israelite people as the true Covenant "children of the living God." Romans 9:26, Eph. 4:4-6

The New Covenant promised seed has been sown and is risen to replace the Old Covenant chosen seed and its unfruitful, ineffective, but once necessary life has passed out of God's plan, just as surely as have works of the Old Testament Law.

Ancient Israel, is a type of the "first man Adam, the old man": the natural body. Whereas the new Israel of Christianity is of the "last Adam, the new creation", a spiritual body.

The firstborn was Jacob, typifying Israel of the flesh- Ex.4:22; Hos.11:1. The second born: Jesus, was of the Spirit, 1 Cor.12:12-14. In Genesis 25:23 we also see two nations, a natural ethnic Israel and a spiritual true; Israel of God.

Israel of old was chosen as the firstfruits nation of the fallen Adamic seed to receive and carry the revelation of the creative, redemptive, promises of God Almighty. Isaiah 43:10; Romans 3:2 It was revealed to them long ago: I the Lord am holy and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. Leviticus 20:26

God later divorced ethnic Israel on the grounds of whoring after idols. Jer. 3:1-11 and will marry another woman: the true Christian believers. Matt. 21:43, Isaiah 62:1-5

The faithful and obedient children in the true "Israel of God" are being prepared and made ready, Revelation 19:7…prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
In perfect holy union, the bride, the Lamb's wife, shall be called "the holy people, the redeemed of the Lord”. 1 Peter 2:9-10, Revelation 5:9-10

False teaching is that God's chosen are still the natural Jew and that everything for us as a Christian is in heaven; that Jesus has to hurry up and rapture us out of the earth so that He can renew His program and make another covenant with the chosen Jewish nation.
But, the truth of Bible teaching is that Christian believers are His only chosen and that only through Abrahams Seed, the true Christian Church, shall all the families of the earth he blessed, then we had better stop and re-evaluate this issue. The serious mistake for far too long, has been--that much of the Bible's truth concerning Israel is part of another Covenant and for another day or another people.

Friends, that is actually "another gospel." Galatians 1:8-9
Ref; Ross McKay

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The flood was local.
The people created in Gen 1 were of the different races and did as God told them, "go and replenish the earth".
Cain was thrown out of the garden and he built a city. The proof is that Jesus told the Pharisees that they were of their father who was a murderer from the start.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning

Satan murdered Adam and Eve first. He was able to convince Eve to eat and have Adam eat, and Adam disobeyed God and died physically and spiritually.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The flood was local.

Well, there's only two available options for the survival of the children of Cain through the flood of Noah's day.

Option 1. the flood was only a local flood to a specific geographic area. However, God's Word instead declares it happened over the entire earth, and historical proof among ancient civilizations also confirms it was global. Even the Pawnee American Indian account to Buffalo Bill in his autobiography betrays the idea that it was just a local area flood.

Option 2. Noah literally brought two of every 'kind' aboard the ark, the children of Cain being another kind of human. But that would mean more souls than only the 8 which 1 Peter 3:20 declares that were saved (see also 2 Peter 2:5).

I believe Option 1, that the flood of Noah's day was global, mainly because of all the cultural evidence in the writings of many ancient cultures where it was recorded having happened in their lands also, and not just some small geographical area.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Option 1. the flood was only a local flood to a specific geographic area. However, God's Word instead declares it happened over the entire earth, and historical proof among ancient civilizations also confirms it was global. Even the Pawnee American Indian account to Buffalo Bill in his autobiography betrays the idea that it was just a local area flood.
Obviously there were other survivors around the world, as the many ancient traditions attest.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously there were other survivors around the world, as the many ancient traditions attest.

The ancient traditions from various cultures does not prove their histories came first-hand from their own who survived the flood, but from Noah and his family as handed down through generations over time after the flood.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ancient traditions from various cultures does not prove their histories came first-hand from their own who survived the flood, but from Noah and his family as handed down through generations over time after the flood.
It is not cut and dry.

The earth was still recovering from the Flood around 400 BC. The story of the actual Flood was mixed in with all the experienced aftershocks. The Continents were still dividing after 7 to 8 generations removed from Noah.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Satan murdered Adam and Eve first. He was able to convince Eve to eat and have Adam eat, and Adam disobeyed God and died physically and spiritually.

Eat what ,yu really think all of mankind were condemned for eating a piece of fruit?

If you think that then why because of the angels

I Corinthians 11:10 "For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

It is for this reason that the woman ought to have the power, which is the authority of that God gives to each of us, when we are in Christ. This again is written to the end generation, and our power and authority come from the Word of God. That knowledge and wisdom that is in the Word of God is where our power comes from, and we must have that wisdom in our mind or we will not stand in the day of the deception. This goes way back to Genesis 6, and it pertains to what the angels did when they came to earth. It was for this reason that the flood of Noah came to be, for Satan could not destroy the Seed, so he tried to destroy the coming of Christ through Eve's daughters.

Genesis 6:1 "And it came to pass, when the men began to multiply one the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,"

So the subject that we are trying to learn is why does a woman today ever have to protect herself from angels? Got the subject here? Daughters are born to men.

Genesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

"Sons of God" are the "Nephilim" or "fallen angels". They are the angels that have committed themselves to Satan in his fall in the first earth age. These fallen angels saw that the daughters of flesh men were very beautiful, and they wanted to take them for their wives. Remember that flesh man was created from the dust of the earth, and the woman was created just like the man, also from the dust of the earth as a companion for each other. These fallen angels sought to have the things of flesh man, and their experiences of marriage, without being born of woman.

Angels are supernatural beings of a different form and dimension, and these fallen angels took for themselves the daughters that they wanted. This went directly against God's plan of our flesh age. They have the power and the supernatural wisdom to take what they wanted from flesh man.

Jude 4
"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ."

These men were "before of old ordained to condemnation", which means that they were committed to their ways even back in the first earth age, prior to this present age of the flesh. They came from that age and entered into this world age of the flesh to change the very words of Christ. The Word of God is eternal and unchanging from age to age, and these "certain men" [fallen angels "Nephilim" of Satan] that crept in unawares, are the those that followed Satan in his rebellion in that prior age.

These angels are the followers of Satan that came to earth on a mission for Satan, to disrupt the order of events which are and will come to pass according to the Word of God. These men are called "sons of God" that we read of in Genesis 6, they came to take the daughters of flesh Adamic men in marriage. God is fair in all things, and these angels, or souls received condemnation because they would not listen to God's instruction, and they still try to make void the Word of God. We are not speaking here of evil spirits, but actual angels, "nephilim" are the fallen angels and the "Nephiyl" were their babies.

Reactions: Davy

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is incorrect. Today Christians are PRIMARILY Gentiles. The children of Israel belong to the twelve tribes of Israel,

And 10 tribes were scattered amoung the gentiles and are still amoung them as of now

DEUT.4 [27] And THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, AND YE SHALL BE LEFT FEW IN NUMBER AMONG THE HEATHEN, whither the LORD shall lead you.[28] And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.[29] But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.[30] WHEN THOU ART IN TRIBULATION, AND ALL THESE THINGS ARE COME UPON THEE, EVEN IN THE LATTER DAYS, if thou turn to the LORD thy God,and shalt be obedient unto his voice;[31] (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And 10 tribes were scattered amoung the gentiles and are still amoung them as of now
The ten tribes were scattered primarily in Assyria and in the Roman Empire. They are not Gentiles, neither are Gentiles Jews. And even the Jews from Judea after 70 AD more or less kept to themselves.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ten tribes were scattered primarily in Assyria and in the Roman Empire. They are not Gentiles, neither are Gentiles Jews. And even the Jews from Judea after 70 AD more or less kept to themselves.

You need to study the Book of Hosea then, because it was originally written to the ten tribed house of Israel, yet Apostle Paul quoted passages out of it to Gentile Romans in Romans 9.

Probably the majority of the ten tribes have been scattered mainly to Asia Minor and Europe, which is where The Gospel went to after Christ was rejected in Jerusalem.

Many of the tribe of Dan wound up in western Europe first, as they were part of the traders via ships that went back and forth from Tyre (Ezekiel 27:19). And one of the things Dan would do is put their mark upon a place by naming it after their father (Dan). The Danes don't call it Denmark, they call it Dan-mark.

The Scots in the Declaration of Arbroath declared their ancestry from Israel.

There also is a connection to a certain people that some scholars have made for the ten tribes while in captivity to the Assyrians, as to what the Assyrians called them. It was found in ancient Assyrian inscriptions, and translated per linguist prof. Leroy Waterman per his Royal Correspondence of the Assyrian Empire. Waterman made the connection with the Assyrian's name for king Omri , king of Israel, to the Cimmerians (pronounced as Kimmerians). Anthropology has not been able to determine just where the Cimmerian tribes which migrated into Asia Minor and Europe originally came from. They just know the Cimmerians migrated from the east.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keraz

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reference to the lost sheep of the house of Israel pertained to Jews

Nope. Its the 10 scattered tribes

DEUT.4 [27] And THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, AND YE SHALL BE LEFT FEW IN NUMBER AMONG THE HEATHEN, whither the LORD shall lead you.[28] And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.[29] BUT IF FROM THENCE THOU SHALT SEEK THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT FIND HIM, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.[30] WHEN THOU ART IN TRIBULATION, AND ALL THESE THINGS ARE COME UPON THEE, EVEN IN THE LATTER DAYS, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;[31] (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

The Lord scatters the 10 {lost}tribes of the children of Israel amoung the gentiles for being disobedient. The lost sheep? Look what happens in the latter days.

MATT.15 [22] And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.[23] But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.[24] But he answered and said, I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel.

Jesus said "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel". Do you believe Jesus?

JER.50 [4] In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.[5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in A PERPETUAL COVENANT that shall not be forgotten.[6] MY PEOPLE HATH BEEN LOST SHEEP: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR RESTINGPLACE.

My people hath been lost sheep. They have forgotten their restingplace (they sure have). THE JEWS HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE SABBATH {their restingplace}! Let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten (remember the sabbath…)

Well, In Jeremiah we can find the sheep that Jesus came for. The remnant of the lost 10 tribes of the children of Israel, who believe they are nothing more than gentiles. Have the many been decieved, just as the new testament says. The sabbath rest has been forgotten by the gentiles, but as you can see, the lost sheep that Jesus came for will return to the “perpetual covenant” and keep Gods sabbath day.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MATT.15 [22] And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.[23] But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.[24] But he answered and said, I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel.

Jesus said "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

JEREMIAH 50 [4] IN THOSE DAYS, and in that time, saith the Lord, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the Lord their God. [5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the Lord in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten. [6] MY PEOPLE HATH BEEN LOST SHEEP: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: THEY HAVE GONE FROM MOUNTAIN TO HILL, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR RESTINGPLACE.

MY PEOPLE HATH BEEN LOST SHEEP {V:6} gone from the mountain to the hill. Why? They forgot their resting place

ISAIAH 2 [2] And it shall come to pass IN THE LAST DAYS, that the mountain of THE LORD'S HOUSE SHALL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS, AND SHALL BE EXALTED ABOVE THE HILLS; and all nations shall flow unto it. [3] And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of zion shall GO FORTH THE LAW, and THE WORD OF THE LORD FROM JERUSALEM.

Look what happens in the last days

In Jer.50 we see how Gods people went from the mountains to the hills and had forgotten their restingplace? The sabbath. But in the above scripture it says “in the last days” the Lords house will be established on the top of the mountains and exalted above the hills. Jer.50 [5] also says that Gods people (the lost sheep Jesus said He came for) will return to His sabbath.

ZECHARIAH 8 [23] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that TEN MEN shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

The 10 men. The remnant of the 10 {lost} scattered tribes?