The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXODUS 31[15] Six days may work be done; but in THE SEVENTH IS THE SABBATH of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.[16] Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a PERPETUAL COVENANT.[17] It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

If you have a KJV bible you will find the words “PERPETUAL COVENANT” only in these 2 scriptures. Jer. 50 and Exodus 31. Exodus 31 speaks of the sabbath as the “perpetual covenant” and Jer.50 speaks of that “perpetual covenant” being forgotten by His people. But...in verse 5 Gods people will return to that perpetual covenant {the sabbath} and it will not be forgotten

JER.50 [4] In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.[5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in A PERPETUAL COVENANT that shall not be forgotten.[6] MY PEOPLE HATH BEEN LOST SHEEP: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR RESTINGPLACE.

EZEKIEL 34 [9] Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord; [10] Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them. [11] For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. [12] AS A SHEPHERD SEEKETH OUT HIS FLOCK IN THE DAY THAT HE IS AMONG HIS SHEEP THAT ARE SCATTERED; SO WILL I SEEK OUT MY SHEEP, AND WILL DELIVER THEM OUT OF ALL PLACES WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN SCATTERED IN THE CLOUDY AND DARK DAY. [13] And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, AND WILL BRING THEM TO THEIR OWN LAND, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. [14] I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. [15] I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God. [16] I WILL SEEK THAT WHICH WAS LOST, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those in Christ really don't need be concerned with the Jews who seek to tread down God's Word about the separated ten tribes of Israel having in majority accepted the New Covenant Jesus Christ, and now represent the Christian Church. Today's Jerusalem is still in bondage to unbelievers, like Apostle Paul said. The Jews haven't had a king of the house of David upon a throne there since the days of Jeremiah the prophet! Their lands are governed by the United Nations authority, and the Jews in today's Israel don't even have all the land which God promised Israel! Ishmael possesses half of Jerusalem itself!

Nor do the Jews represent the blessing to Abraham of a great number of seed, nor the best land resources on earth, nor the greatest military controlling the gates of its enemies, etc. All... those things were removed from the Jews when they rebelled against God in Jeremiah's days, and especially when Jesus was crucified.

God's Birthright Promises went to those under The Gospel, because the Promise by Faith which Abraham was given and he believed, and God counted to Abraham as righteousness, is the SAME Faith that all Christians have believed, and thus we are the children of Abraham according to Apostle Paul! And that is... The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Abraham believed, then passed it on to his son Isaac, then it went to Jacob, and then to Jacob's son Joseph, and then to Joseph's two sons Ephraim and Manasseh. Ephraim was told his seed would become "a multitude of nations", and so it is, that... is where God's Birthright first given through Abraham resides today, in the western Christian nations.

The Birthright:
1. royal rule and the law stays with Judah -- kings & queens of Europe as defenders of the Faith, and over the law, descendants of the house of David, from the tribe of Judah. (this is the reason why the 'synagogue of Satan' has had them murdered through western history in Britain, France, Russia, etc., and would like to murder the rest of them today.)
2. plenty of corn and wine -- the best crop producing lands in the world, not in the middle east, nor Russia, nor China, nor Africa, but in America and Europe, among Christian nations.
3. ruling the gates of one's enemies -- United States and Great Britain, the greatest militaries in today's world. Who built the Suez and Panama canals?
4. a seed as many as the stars and sands of the sea -- I know, do you? not Jews, as they only represented the 3 tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi per God's Word.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The ten tribes were scattered primarily in Assyria and in the Roman Empire. They are not Gentiles, neither are Gentiles Jews. And even the Jews from Judea after 70 AD more or less kept to themselves.

All of Israel are not just Jew's ,only Judah

Who are the nations from the below?

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

Where are the other nations,Jew's only make up the nation state of Israel.

Who are the most blessed nations in the world today,are they not all Christian?
Out of those whose the most powerful,is it not the United States of America?

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The kings of England today are even crowned and anointed over the same pillar that Jacob anointed to God, to call an eternal remembrance to all those who sit on that throne, and the subjects that they rule over. [The people of republics are citizens, while people under a king or queen are subjects.] All royal thrones of the Christian nations are tied directly by blood to the throne of England, which is the direct linage to King David, Judah, Jacob, Isaac, and Abraham. It is no accident that the Queen of England is Elizabeth II, for her lineage dictates it.

God's word, and his house still exist today, and the mere fact that a King or Queen sits on the throne is the reminder to all His children that He does keep his word, even though we allow ourselves to get lazy in his word, and run to Kenites for its interpretation, His word is truth, honest and fixed. When it seems that God's word is wrong, it is the person questioning the word that is in error. That is why we must use the right tools in getting the correct meaning for that Word.

The first duty of any King or Queen is to be the protector of the Faith, and that faith is God's Word. That is why we have the King James Bible today. He made the order for this translation, whereby each subject to his throne could have their own copy within their homes, that their lives could be guided by its words. From the year 1611 A.D. it has continued to be the guidepost in most Christian homes, and governments.

Genesis 35:12 "And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land."

These are the Christian nations of today, and it all started seven hundred years before Jesus birth, when they migrated over the Caucasus Mountains, and scattered throughout Europe, the Americas, and became know as Caucasians. This name records an event of the movement, but has since become the identifying feature of their race [Adamic].

The prophet Hosea foretold how these people could be identified in the final times in Hosea 1:10; "Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, "Ye are not My People,` there it shall be said unto them, "Ye are the sons of the living GOD".

My friend, the Christian world has so followed after the Kenite lies, they denounce their ties to Israel, and give it over to the band of Orientals that have mixed and taken over bother Judah. They just can't see how God has blessed them, yet they continue to call themselves "Caucasians". Yet these nations continue to call themselves "Christians", for in doing so, they identify themselves as "the sons of the living God". Is is Jesus Christ that is the Living God, for when Jesus Christ came out of that tomb, and arose from the dead, and ascended into heaven, He became our living God.

The seed of Jacob has multiplied into kings and nations, and an area that covers half of the face of the earth. God's people still carry those blessings that He gave to Jacob, and it is no accident that America, Canada, England and all the other Christian nations have done well. God blesses His people, and still gives divine intervention on their behalf.

BOWnQUIVER

Jul 7, 2020
catskills
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXODUS 31[15] Six days may work be done; but in THE SEVENTH IS THE SABBATH of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.[16] Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a PERPETUAL COVENANT.[17] It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

If you have a KJV bible you will find the words “PERPETUAL COVENANT” only in these 2 scriptures. Jer. 50 and Exodus 31. Exodus 31 speaks of the sabbath as the “perpetual covenant” and Jer.50 speaks of that “perpetual covenant” being forgotten by His people. But...in verse 5 Gods people will return to that perpetual covenant {the sabbath} and it will not be forgotten. Aint the Word great!!!

JER.50 [4] In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.[5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in A PERPETUAL COVENANT that shall not be forgotten.[6] MY PEOPLE HATH BEEN LOST SHEEP: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR RESTINGPLACE.

EZEKIEL 34 [9] Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord; [10] Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them. [11] For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. [12] AS A SHEPHERD SEEKETH OUT HIS FLOCK IN THE DAY THAT HE IS AMONG HIS SHEEP THAT ARE SCATTERED; SO WILL I SEEK OUT MY SHEEP, AND WILL DELIVER THEM OUT OF ALL PLACES WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN SCATTERED IN THE CLOUDY AND DARK DAY. [13] And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, AND WILL BRING THEM TO THEIR OWN LAND, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. [14] I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. [15] I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God. [16] I WILL SEEK THAT WHICH WAS LOST, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What if WE are Israelites?

Careful study of Scripture shows that the Lord is a God of order and in His plan for the redemption of His creation, He chose the Israelite peoples. At this stage of history, only He knows exactly who they are. Amos 9:9 The Lord made unconditional promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that their descendants would be “great nations, as many as the sands of the sea, to be His witnesses and be a light to the nations.” Isaiah 43:10

Only the House of Judah [the Jews] are known at present, the other 10 tribes are lost to general knowledge, as God planned it. All twelve tribes will experience the great awakening as foretold by the prophets. Their blindness will pass away in the spiritual light that will come upon them regarding their identity and their responsibilities as the chosen people of God. Ezekiel 37:14, Romans 9:24-26, 1 Peter 2:9-10

Suppose you are an Israelite? What of it? If I am saved, what difference will it make?

The Scriptures speak of far more than the salvation of the individual. Those who accept the free gift of salvation also have the responsibility of spreading the Gospel [good news] of the coming Kingdom of God. This is being done now and will be done on a greater scale by His people when they go back into the Promised Land. Ezekiel 39:27, Revelation 7:1-14

The Bible presents us with a great volume of information, regarding the origins and history of the various races of mankind, the division of peoples into Israelite {Christian] and Gentile [non Christian] nations. The detailed prophesies of what will happen, then His people’s work for the period leading up to the Return of Jesus and His Millennium Kingdom. Isaiah 49:8

The truth about the Lord’s plan for all who qualify to be Israelite’s is a thread which runs through the whole Bible, every type, promise, Covenant, and act of God, points to the final fulfilment of His planned establishment of a people, all faithful Christian believers who will live in His Land, as He originally intended. Isaiah 62:1-5, Amos 9:13-15 His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10 and the Light to the nations, Isaiah 49:8

Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who follow after the right, all who seek the Lord: consider the Rock from which you were hewn, the quarry from which you came. Consider Abraham, your father and Sarah who gave you birth, when I called him, he was but one. I blessed him and made him many.

Romans 4:23-24 The words “counted to Abraham as righteousness” apply not only to Abraham, but also to us: our faith, too, is to be counted: our faith in Jesus, raised to life for our justification.

When we go through Scripture and see the many prophecies about the judgement of the nations and the blessings promised to God’s holy people, who are now every faithful Christian believer: from every race nation and language, we see that most are for the “last days”, that is: the short period leading up to the end of this age and before the commencement of the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus. That is for us, upon whom, as Paul says: the end of the age has come.

It is evident that God wants us to be aware of coming events, He sent prophet after prophet, telling in great detail how His plans will unfold. The signs of our times, confirm that their fulfilment is imminent.

The Lord, in His mercy, has given us warning of imminent world changing and shocking happenings. We should be aware of His plans – be ready to rejoice and praise Him for the redemption and restoration of all His people into their heritage of the holy Land.
Zechariah 8:1-8, Ephesians 1:11-14, Ezekiel 34:11-16

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
True born again Christians are Israel in fact, just as them Jews who had faith in Jesus were regarded as the true Israelites, remember Nathaniel that Jesus pointed out to who Nathaniel was ? now that clears up any confusion on any debate right their. They were abiding in Holy Moses in fact and the rest of the Jews were miss led by the works of man. so all them Jews were lost to God and given over due to the cunning of mans works leading astray by religion that truly defied God, as it was that they who were controlling the people had made their own idol, the poor bastards !

We see that in what St Stephen had to say and them fools killed him because they were idolising their own gods, anyone who bothers to read what St Stephen had to say, can clearly see that is a fact, now Stephen pointed out what that stupid Star they idolise is all about in fact, yet their it is for all to see in the Bible, but who comes out to expose such nowadays ? no Priest will point it out for extreme fear nowadays. go and ask a Priest nowadays to educate the faithful on this subject, go on get up and tell them about what St Stephen said and you will see the fear ! no they will not ! it is Political Correctness that is their god nowadays in fact, they do not respect Jesus Christ at all in fact and they have just proven such.
And Yes Saul was their at the killing of Stephen and what did he see ? he knew Stephen was an Angel ( messenger of God ) and then it was God who spoke to Saul and what did God say ? and Saul got the message direct. blown away he changed and served God, Paul came out from them Godless bastards and started following the true God. it was then that he became a true Israelite in fact, Born again of the Holy Spirit. not of mans works like them who he was serving before hand, who were only poor miserable bastards devoid of God, sadly they were claiming to be god.

Israel means Servant of God, it's not a race at all, it's a religion. one dude got the Name given by an Angel for a reason ? all of the Semitic people were not blessed, not even all of the tribe of Israel were worthy in fact, the people overall were hopeless in fact and only the Prophets were worthy of God in fact. and they were killed by who ? but does any of you Christians truly know of this story as to this ? well it's in the Vineyard story, how many know that story ? do the Priest bring that story up nowadays ? no ! they run away from that one as well in fear, because it exposes a fact about God just like St Stephen does, oh you don't want to go their, because you may wake up to who Jesus truly is in fact. and that will be a bloody shock that you may end up like Saul and saying to yourself, what a mistake I have been on the wrong path and been mislead all along. what a shock it becomes when you truly know the real Christ Jesus.
all them Jews and Islam are a blight as they are all only a mans works religion, they are a curse to God in fact. they are a disgrace and an abomination in fact, not to mention the so called Christians who put their religious dribble higher than Jesus Christ. not to mention it's so sad that they do not truly serve Jesus Christ. they are just as lost as the Jews and Islam and that's why they grovel to them. why would on grovel to anyone who rejects Jesus Christ, such a one does not truly know who Jesus Christ is in fact, for if they did, they would know that such would kill him just like it was 2000 years ago, they are the same mob of idiots in fact.