The Luck of The Irish Party Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I'm pretty sure that they aren't do it now during the pandemic,.. anyways,.. here's your virtual corn beef and cabbage as promised. ;) (And some other stuff.)

View attachment 13694

Actually for this year...

I cured and spiced my own corned beef brisket. I found Briskets on sale and did it myself.

So it's going to be great this year.

Reactions: Tone and April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, has anybody seen this movie before? The same farmer from Babe is in it and I think I'm going to watch it tonight before bed as I haven't seen it in an awful long time. :D (It was filmed on the Isle of Man that's why I brought it up.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys, I got my very own Saint Paddy's hat today. So I've got a real one that I'm wearing right now that has a bunch of shamrocks on it and reads "The Luck of The Irish." :D

Reactions: Tone

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys happy Saint Paddy's Day and I apologize for this being so late but I've been really busy today. I'm all decked out in green today as I have my hat and beads on and a green unicorn with a rainbow and a pot of gold on my shirt with shamrocks on the bottom. Here's the parade that I promised and if you're not wearing green prepare for virtual pinches. :D

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys happy Saint Paddy's Day and I apologize for this being so late but I've been really busy today. I'm all decked out in green today as I have my hat and beads on and a green unicorn with a rainbow and a pot of gold on my shirt with shamrocks on the bottom. Here's the parade that I promised and if you're not wearing green prepare for virtual pinches. :D

I don't believe it without a pic...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As an update on the corned beef.

I have never done one before and if I had it would have been over 30 years ago.

But it was excellent...the beef flavor as well as the spices really sang out.
I asked my wife if it was good and she refused to answer but instead just made a bunch of sex noises. I grabbed her arm and she growled at me.

Then after a second plate she finally said that it was really good and that we are never going to buy another corned beef from the store again. I'm to buy briskets and do it myself.

I thought that it needed a good and peaty beer to go with...but oh well... didn't have any.

Reactions: Tone

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys just finished watching the parade and then I found this cute little video that I think I will close the thread on. Tomorrow I start dishing out the Easter stuff so I think that it's time for me to change my avatar before I log off for the night!! :D

Reactions: amadeus and Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys just finished watching the parade and then I found this cute little video that I think I will close the thread on. Tomorrow I start dishing out the Easter stuff so I think that it's time for me to change my avatar before I log off for the night!! :D

Like...what's up with your avatar...and stuff...it's not April fool's yet...

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like...what's up with your avatar...and stuff...it's not April fool's yet...

Yeah so it's a bunny rabbit for Easter. :) (Even though Easter is actually about Jesus for real.)

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDB

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
*eats fish and chips*

best-fish-and-chips-recipe-434856-Hero-5b61b89346e0fb00500f2141.jpg

Reactions: April_Rose and Tone