The man of destruction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is an incorrect assumption.
Ezekiel was writing about the fish in the dead sea several chapter after Gog had been killed.Not before.
Don't put the cart before the horse.

The first resurrection takes place in Ezekiel chapters 37

Gog invades Israel in chapter 38 and is destroyed in chapter 39

After Gog has been destroyed,Ezekiel writes about Gog and his vast armies bones being buried and the burning of weapons for 7 months.

In Ezekiel 40 ,Ezekiel starts talking about Jerusalem

In Ezekiel 47 Ezekiel writes about the river of life running into the dead sea.
Thats is after the millinium.

Ezekiel has everything in order as does revelation 20 and 21 and they both correspond with the other.
You totally leave out the whole 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth after the Second Coming. You have skipped the whole Millennium in your interpretation of both Revelation 20, and Ezekiel 47.

Ezekiel 47 is not about the River in the New Jerusalem. It specifically is talking about the 2 rivers flowing out of earthly, current Jerusalem. One river flows to the Mediterranean. The other to the Dead Sea.

The New Jerusalem is 1200 square miles. That would sit on top of both the Dead Sea and the Mediterranean. John declares no more Sea because the New Jerusalem covers the Mediterranean from Italy, over Greece, Turkey, northern Africa and Israel. The New Jerusalem does not come down until after the Millennium.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said anything is symbolic?
You claim the wheat is the church. The church gathers the harvest of the church. The church sows the seed, and gathers more Sowers. That is symbolism of the church.

In Matthew 13 there is no church symbolism. Jesus the King is literally on the earth sowing the harvest that the angels gather. Not the church at all. Not the church as the body of Christ which is your symbolic interpretation of the literal Jesus as King on earth doing the sowing.

Humans are not burned up at the Second Coming, because Jesus is literally changing lives while on earth. You do not even accept Jesus is on the earth at the Second Coming. You claim the earth is gone and a new one starts. But there are no sinners on the new earth, so you reject that Jesus can even sow the wheat and that Satan can sow the tares, because none of Adam's dead corruptible flesh is still around. Jesus comes to earth to sow this wheat physically, not remotely through spiritual influence of the mind. This time on earth is before Satan's 42 months in Revelation 13. There are still humans alive after the sheep, goats, wheat, and tares are all removed from the rest of humanity.

These remaining are the many confirmed by the Atonement Covenant in Daniel 9:27. Revelation 13 is the AoD allowed. But the church and all those already removed are not the saints in Revelation 13. The 144k are the ones overcome. They are not killed as in dead. They leave with Jesus so Satan can have 100% control of the earth. The only two humans on earth representing God are the 2 witnesses. Also not symbolic of the church. Just 2 humans left to be a thorn in Satan's AoD. Of course the 2 witnesses are part of the church. Just not a bunch of church people on earth, only 2 individuals.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
You totally leave out the whole 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth after the Second Coming. You have skipped the whole Millennium in your interpretation of both Revelation 20, and Ezekiel 47.

Ezekiel 47 is not about the River in the New Jerusalem. It specifically is talking about the 2 rivers flowing out of earthly, current Jerusalem. One river flows to the Mediterranean. The other to the Dead Sea.

The New Jerusalem is 1200 square miles. That would sit on top of both the Dead Sea and the Mediterranean. John declares no more Sea because the New Jerusalem covers the Mediterranean from Italy, over Greece, Turkey, northern Africa and Israel. The New Jerusalem does not come down until after the Millennium.
It doesn't say the river is two rivers in Ezekiel .It only says it flows into the dead sea and the dead sea has fish like the Mediterranean.

The 1000 year reign takes place after the resurrection in chapter 37 untill God invades in 38 and does in 39.That is before the river of life Ezekiel speaks of.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im talking about the two previous wars in Daniel 11 between the kings of the north and south.The US has invaded the south twice a already.
But I would agree about the final war .
I believe it is NATO that invades the middle east at the time of the end.
US+Europe.
OK, I thought you were saying the United States invaded the "South" as in Confederate Army in 1861 (LOL) which would have indeed of bee very weird. I actually though it may have been a mis-post from another thread you git mixed up.

I don't agree, but I can at least take a wipe at this.

All of these wars are documented, they are the Syrian Wars, we all know who the players were, I posted a thread about Dan. 11 & 12 years ago on another site and in a blog. Maybe I should post it here, its been about 7 years since I created this Dan. 11 & 12 Exegesis where I tell who al the players were in every verse of Daniel 11. (I got tired of not being able to explain Dan. 11 as a Prophesy guy, now I can, in vivid detail. It even has Cleopatra in the prophecy and how she betrayed her own father.

I used this image in the blog. So we know via history when every war happened, the Six Syrian War was the last, but the Anti-Christ will fulfill the last one in essence via Dan. 11:36-45.
271655_e3a66f9b462fe2bb5eaeddcc76f2ce6a.jpg.e4845b1c50061ec4d86ea23f26aed9b6 (2).jpg

This Exegesis is how I found out about Jason under Antiochus being an ARCHETYPE False Prophet.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't say the river is two rivers in Ezekiel .It only says it flows into the dead sea and the dead sea has fish like the Mediterranean.

The 1000 year reign takes place after the resurrection in chapter 37 untill God invades in 38 and does in 39.That is before the river of life Ezekiel speaks of.
Ezekiel only mentions one of the two rivers. The Dead Sea does not exist in the NHNE. We know there are two rivers from Zechariah 14. Ezekiel is still talking about the 1,000 year reign, not the NHNE.

Revelation 21 says there is no temple in the New Jerusalem. Ezekiel 46 is talking about the Temple in the 1,000 year reign.

"And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it."

"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."

John is not describing the same river as Ezekiel and Zechariah.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Ezekiel only mentions one of the two rivers. The Dead Sea does not exist in the NHNE. We know there are two rivers from Zechariah 14. Ezekiel is still talking about the 1,000 year reign, not the NHNE.

Revelation 21 says there is no temple in the New Jerusalem. Ezekiel 46 is talking about the Temple in the 1,000 year reign.

"And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it."

"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."

John is not describing the same river as Ezekiel and Zechariah.
The 1000 year reign is before Gog invades in Ezekiel 38-39.
The river of life Ezekiel spoke of with the trees on its banks which yelds fruit every month is after the 1000 years.

Same river,same trees,same fruit,same leaves.

Ezekiel 47:12
12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”

Revelation 22
22 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1000 year reign is before Gog invades in Ezekiel 38-39.
The river of life Ezekiel spoke of with the trees on its banks which yelds fruit every month is after the 1000 years.

Same river,same trees,same fruit,same leaves.

Ezekiel 47:12
12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”

Revelation 22
22 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations
Ezekiel's Gog and Magog are not the same as Revelation 20:8

Do a study on the linguistic use of the term Gog and Magog. Don't just assume words mean the same thing and that is your context. Context is key to interpretation. You are defining the context with your personal interpretation, totally backwards.

The term Gog and Magog is just general terms for people without a national home. During certain times the influx of population into the UN states was mostly from immigrants who left their nation as refugees. They were essentially without a nation. That is how Gog and Magog are used in both Ezekiel and Revelation. They are a large group of people without a nation. You are trying to define Gog and Magog as a distinct nation and thus you claim it is the same nation at both events. Those two titles stopped being Nations before Assyria and Assyria was before Nebechadnezzer and the first kingdom of the image in Daniel 2. No such Nation has existed with those names since way before the Greeks, nor will they ever again. You may as well use the Nation of Turkey, instead.

Ezekiel's Gog and Magog is over, caput. It has already been fulfilled. All those nations listed just battled it all out, over the last dozen years. Then Covid eclipsed this conflict in the mountains of Israel known as Syria. You do know that the land of Israel goes from the Euphratis River to the Nile? Even Turkey was involved and Russia.

The 1,000 year reign of Christ with that river flowing to the Dead Sea is the next event. Zechariah 14 is not the Gog Magog event obviously. Your river to the dead sea is mentioned in Zechariah 14. There is no Dead Sea in Revelation 21. In fact this is what it reads:

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

No one can really know how the NHNE really work. We don't even accept how this current creation works. But your river and fishing is not what Revelation 21 is about. You have to get through the 1,000 year reign of Christ first. Ezekiel's river and dead sea fishing is only in current creation. NHNE is a "totally different ball park". None of the OT prophets cover the NHNE. They even conflate the first and second comings of Christ. Daniel explained that only in the last days would we get the points correct about the first and second comings, and yet many today still confuse the two events, and prophecy. But you cannot mix any OT prophecy with Revelation 21. John was the only one who saw past this creation into the next one.

That is why many are wrong about Isaiah 65, thinking it covers Revelation 21. No, Isaiah 65 is still current creation.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Ezekiel's Gog and Magog are not the same as Revelation 20:8

Do a study on the linguistic use of the term Gog and Magog. Don't just assume words mean the same thing and that is your context. Context is key to interpretation. You are defining the context with your personal interpretation, totally backwards.

The term Gog and Magog is just general terms for people without a national home. During certain times the influx of population into the UN states was mostly from immigrants who left their nation as refugees. They were essentially without a nation. That is how Gog and Magog are used in both Ezekiel and Revelation. They are a large group of people without a nation. You are trying to define Gog and Magog as a distinct nation and thus you claim it is the same nation at both events. Those two titles stopped being Nations before Assyria and Assyria was before Nebechadnezzer and the first kingdom of the image in Daniel 2. No such Nation has existed with those names since way before the Greeks, nor will they ever again. You may as well use the Nation of Turkey, instead.

Ezekiel's Gog and Magog is over, caput. It has already been fulfilled. All those nations listed just battled it all out, over the last dozen years. Then Covid eclipsed this conflict in the mountains of Israel known as Syria. You do know that the land of Israel goes from the Euphratis River to the Nile? Even Turkey was involved and Russia.

The 1,000 year reign of Christ with that river flowing to the Dead Sea is the next event. Zechariah 14 is not the Gog Magog event obviously. Your river to the dead sea is mentioned in Zechariah 14. There is no Dead Sea in Revelation 21. In fact this is what it reads:

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

No one can really know how the NHNE really work. We don't even accept how this current creation works. But your river and fishing is not what Revelation 21 is about. You have to get through the 1,000 year reign of Christ first. Ezekiel's river and dead sea fishing is only in current creation. NHNE is a "totally different ball park". None of the OT prophets cover the NHNE. They even conflate the first and second comings of Christ. Daniel explained that only in the last days would we get the points correct about the first and second comings, and yet many today still confuse the two events, and prophecy. But you cannot mix any OT prophecy with Revelation 21. John was the only one who saw past this creation into the next one.

That is why many are wrong about Isaiah 65, thinking it covers Revelation 21. No, Isaiah 65 is still current creation.
So you claim ,Ethiopia,Libia and Persia we're all destroyed by God when God made fire and brimstone come down from.heaven and destroyed them,?

Are you going to provide any proof of your claim or you just want me to take your word for it?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you claim ,Ethiopia,Libia and Persia we're all destroyed by God when God made fire and brimstone come down from.heaven and destroyed them,?

Are you going to provide any proof of your claim or you just want me to take your word for it?
"And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone."

Not destroyed.

Now you can post a verse that states these countries were blown off the map.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
"And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone."

Not destroyed.

Now you can post a verse that states these countries were blown off the map.
God does not destroy these countries till after the 1000 year reign.He doesn't blow them off the map.

You said it was history.Since you said it's history,I was hoping you would say when it happened.

I guess you've changed you mind.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not destroy these countries till after the 1000 year reign.He doesn't blow them off the map.

You said it was history.Since you said it's history,I was hoping you would say when it happened.

I guess you've changed you mind.
In the last 12 years.