The man of destruction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now here are a few verses about the children of the kingdom being cast out on the day of the Lord

Mathew 8:11-12
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Amos 5:27
Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,” says the LORD, whose name is God Almighty.

zech 14:2
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city

Luke 21:24
They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

In all these verses,it shows the children of the kingdom being cast out.They are not being cast out of the body of Christ because they were never in it. They we're in the kingdom.promised to Abraham though,and Abraham shall dwell there.
But the unbelieving Jews are being cast out of the land promised to Abraham and his seed.

Don't confuse the last day, when Christ will gather out of His Kingdom, which is represented by the Church on earth, the body of Christ, with history. Only Matthew pertains to the last day.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No this has not happened.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.
22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Again you confuse history with the last day of this age when the Lord shall come the second time. Are you, like the Orthodox Jews today still waiting for a Savior?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Again you confuse history with the last day of this age when the Lord shall come the second time. Are you, like the Orthodox Jews today still waiting for a Savior?
All of the verses I quoted are about the day of the Lord when Christ comes.
All of these are about the same day.

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Amos 5:27
Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,” says the LORD, whose name is God Almighty.

zech 14:2
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city

Luke 21:24
They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Last edited:

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Even a babe in Christ can recognize the Church on earth is the representation of the Kingdom of God. We understand because Christ has told us the Kingdom of God is not of this world, but within you. Everyone having been born again through His Spirit in us is in His spiritual Kingdom, and are made known through the Church on earth, again, the representation of the Kingdom of God on this earth. You do understand that in this age believers representing the Kingdom of God through the Church on earth, must fight against spiritual wickedness, false prophets, false teachers, liars, antichrists, wolves in sheep's clothing etc., because the spirit of wickedness ruled by Satan is present in the Church on earth, mingling among believers, appearing as ministers of righteousness, making themselves appear to be of Christ, when in truth they are sown there by Satan.

Unbelieving Jews from Israel of old were the majority of the Church in the wilderness of old. Paul writes that though Israel of old, in number, is as many as the stars of heaven and the sand of the seashore, BUT only the remnant of them will be saved. This has been true throughout the history of Israel of old. Again, and again we read where God has only a remnant within His Covenant body of old, the nation chosen by God to be a light to the world, will itself have only a remnant of faithful Jews of old who shall be saved.

At the return of Christ, these under the power and influence of the minions of darkness, both human and spiritual will be cast out of the Kingdom of God when Christ comes the second time.

Romans 9:27-29 (KJV) Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

It appears that you will not be going east or west into the kingdom of heaven.If you wish to remain in exile,then that is your choice.Jacob did not want to be buried in exile,nor did Joseph.But you openly want to stay out of the kingdom promised to Abraham.OK You can stay outside the kingdom with Gog,Persia ,and Ethiopia.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your so ignorant that you don't know what countries occupy the promised land then you can do some work and look it up or remain ignorant.
Do some kind of work for heavens sake.

You go out of you way to not hear what Christ says.You remind me of a small child holding your hands over your ears because you don't like what is being said to you.Insted of listening to Christ and what he says ,you stand there with your hands over your ears saying "I don't hear you".
The childish game ends here, you have been asked several times without a direct response on the name of the land that will be your heaven on this earth

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The childish game ends here, you have been asked several times without a direct response on the name of the land that will be your heaven on this earth
Cover your ears cause here it comes again .Some people just can't hear.

But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Abraham is exactly where the Lord promised he would be.

Genesis 17:8
And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

God keeps his promise he made to Abraham.Unlike Abraham ,you don't believe God.Now you will uncover your ears and say ,I can't hear you.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it not stand to reason that since Christ will send His angels to gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity, that His Kingdom must be found on the earth through His Holy Spirit within believers? When we read the context from Matthew we learn that it is Christ, as the Son of man who sows the good seed. The field the good seed is sown is this world, and the good seed are the children of the Kingdom. Christ says the good seed sown by Christ, but among the good seed there are also tares who are the children of Satan (wicked one), and the one who sowed them is the devil. And the harvest will be the end of this world, and the reapers the angels. The tares, at the end of the world are gathered and burned in the fire, in the end of THIS world.

Matthew 13:37-40 (KJV) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Getting back to the verses you quote, the angels shall gather out of Christ's Kingdom all things that offend, and that shall be at the end of this world. Where on this earth is the Kingdom of God that exists throughout this world found if not His True Chruch on earth, which believers are?

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The Kingdom of God on this earth is the Church, that is the body of Christ. All who offend and them which do iniquity will be taken out of the Church on earth, where Scripture makes clear there are both the good seed, sown by Christ, as well as the tares sown by Satan there. Because it is the Church, which believers are, the body of Christ, that shall be saved when the Lord comes again.

Acts 2:47 (KJV) Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

1 Corinthians 11:18-19 (KJV)
For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Colossians 1:24 (KJV)
Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:
It does not say symbolically the body of Christ sows the seed, ie the church.

You are changing the Word of Jesus back into a symbolic parable. We already have the parable:

"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

The tares are gathered first. The wheat reigns on earth for 1,000 years. They are not gathered into death, but stored in the barn. Where is the barn? On earth. This sowing and reaping is after the Second Coming. It is not symbolic of the church, because the church leaves at the Second Coming. The church does not stand around on earth while Satan is sowing all the tares, and while the Son of man is sowing all the wheat. This is about life on earth after the church is gone, after the Second Coming.

The earth is still here, because the Son of man is on the earth sowing this seed that turns into and is symbolic of redeemed humanity out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh. Yes there are souls still redeemed after the Second Coming. Obviously not religious folk who are all deceived by Satan, and are the tares that will be burned up. Where is the church ever called the Son of man?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I would like to go fishing in the dead sea after new Jerusalem comes down from heaven from God.Not that I like to eat fish ,but just to catch a fish out of the dead sea would be entertaining.Dont you think?

Ezekiel 47:10
Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds—like the fish of the Mediterranean Sea.
The Dead Sea will only exist during the Millennium. There will be no Dead Sea in the NHNE. The New Jerusalem is 1200 miles high, 1200 miles from east to west. 1200 miles from north to south. It will take up most of Eruope, western Asia, and Part of Africa. There will be no Mediterranean, as it will be covered over by the New Jerusalem. Although the New earth will not even be the same geographically. So current geography is a moot point.

Ezekiel is describing the 1,000 year reign of Christ, not the church and New Jerusalem on the earth.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture speaks of a ruler in the north who will send a great fleet of ships and invade and totally annihilate the middle east and Egypt at the time of the end.The land promised to Abraham and his seed.
I dont believe many people quite understand he is removing the sinners out of the land promised to Christ.
All of the Jews and Muslims in the promised land who deny Christ are being destroyed and the promised land is being cleansed during this time of great tribulation.
The only people who will be left in the promised land will be those who are saved by the Lord.

The destruction begins after the king of the south(called the beast from the pit in revelation)attacks the north and the armed forces in Jerusalem.

daniel 11
40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cushites in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

With all the ten nations removed from the promised land ,God then gives it to Israel as he promised so long ago.

Daniel
12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
You have some things right and other things not.
I just read the other day that Russia has now a ship loaded with hypersonic missiles (6k mph) and headed towards Atlantic and Medditararan. Of course they have Iran, Syria, as their allies, Iran being the number one enemy of Israel. So it is true, a middle east war is imminent teb nations will gather against Israel - God is sending them. It is part of this Great Tribulation.
Here is where you err: Romans 11 - you missed it, you're in denial or just plain misinterpreting it . Study it. It clearly shows the distinction between the Gentile (Church) and Israel ( the remnant 1/3) that will be saved during this time. We are talking about the literal descendants, who arw now Jews, but millions of them will see the LIGHT and be saved. Most of them won't be. Jesus comes and "every eye will see Him". What kind of effect do you think that will cause. The Jews who haebeen waiting for their Messiah for thousands of years finally realize that Jesus is. They will mourn, kick themselves, feel shame, but will believe and God will save some during this time.
Rev. 7 & 14 speak if 144k - specifically male virgins from the 12 BLOODLINE TRIBES ( of which God apparently has survived and only He knows them).
Btw, The New Heaven and Earth come after the Millennial Kingdom.
So if you can accommocate and factor in those truths, then maybe you might change you Anti-Simetic attitude. You are coming from a view called Replacement Theology ( the Church replaced Israel and is now Israel). Wrong. Branches were broken iff si tgat we could be grafted into the VINE. The VINE IS JESUS. THE BODY OF CHRIST IS JESUS - IT'S NOT CALLED ISRAEL.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The Dead Sea will only exist during the Millennium. There will be no Dead Sea in the NHNE. The New Jerusalem is 1200 miles high, 1200 miles from east to west. 1200 miles from north to south. It will take up most of Eruope, western Asia, and Part of Africa. There will be no Mediterranean, as it will be covered over by the New Jerusalem. Although the New earth will not even be the same geographically. So current geography is a moot point.

Ezekiel is describing the 1,000 year reign of Christ, not the church and New Jerusalem on the earth.
That is an incorrect assumption.
Ezekiel was writing about the fish in the dead sea several chapter after Gog had been killed.Not before.
Don't put the cart before the horse.

The first resurrection takes place in Ezekiel chapters 37

Gog invades Israel in chapter 38 and is destroyed in chapter 39

After Gog has been destroyed,Ezekiel writes about Gog and his vast armies bones being buried and the burning of weapons for 7 months.

In Ezekiel 40 ,Ezekiel starts talking about Jerusalem

In Ezekiel 47 Ezekiel writes about the river of life running into the dead sea.
Thats is after the millinium.

Ezekiel has everything in order as does revelation 20 and 21 and they both correspond with the other.

Last edited:

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
You have some things right and other things not.
I just read the other day that Russia has now a ship loaded with hypersonic missiles (6k mph) and headed towards Atlantic and Medditararan. Of course they have Iran, Syria, as their allies, Iran being the number one enemy of Israel. So it is true, a middle east war is imminent teb nations will gather against Israel - God is sending them. It is part of this Great Tribulation.
Here is where you err: Romans 11 - you missed it, you're in denial or just plain misinterpreting it . Study it. It clearly shows the distinction between the Gentile (Church) and Israel ( the remnant 1/3) that will be saved during this time. We are talking about the literal descendants, who arw now Jews, but millions of them will see the LIGHT and be saved. Most of them won't be. Jesus comes and "every eye will see Him". What kind of effect do you think that will cause. The Jews who haebeen waiting for their Messiah for thousands of years finally realize that Jesus is. They will mourn, kick themselves, feel shame, but will believe and God will save some during this time.
Rev. 7 & 14 speak if 144k - specifically male virgins from the 12 BLOODLINE TRIBES ( of which God apparently has survived and only He knows them).
Btw, The New Heaven and Earth come after the Millennial Kingdom.
So if you can accommocate and factor in those truths, then maybe you might change you Anti-Simetic attitude. You are coming from a view called Replacement Theology ( the Church replaced Israel and is now Israel). Wrong. Branches were broken iff si tgat we could be grafted into the VINE. The VINE IS JESUS. THE BODY OF CHRIST IS JESUS - IT'S NOT CALLED ISRAEL.
No,millions of Jew don't see the light in Israel.
144000 do.They are the only ones in Israel to not take the mark of the Israeli government.Many of them will be betrayed by their own parents and family and put to death.They will be persecuted throughout all the cities of Israel till Christ comes.
It's all in the gospels and none of these things are hidden.Jesus spoke openly for all the world to read about what happens to the saints in Israel.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No,millions of Jew don't see the light in Israel.
144000 do.They are the only ones in Israel to not take the mark of the Israeli government.Many of them will be betrayed by their own parents and family and put to death.They will be persecuted throughout all the cities of Israel till Christ comes.
It's all in the gospels and none of these things are hidden.Jesus spoke openly for all the world to read about what happens to the saints in Israel.
The Light hasn 't been seen yet. You are quick to criticize and judge others. You have nothing to say about Rom. 11 or the Millennial Kingdom? What about the Two Witnesses (evangelists) that are supposed to show up during the Great Tribulation who will influence many Jews to come to Christ? So it is either " every eye" that sees Jesus coming in the clouds or these Two Witnesses, who will help the Jews see the Light.
You seem to have no mercy for the Jews, and want them cleaned off the map so you can enter the land. Hitler had the same attitude. Be careful! For God said to the Israelites: "I will curse those who curse you and bless those who bless you!" Watch out! The USA has always been Israel's allies - until recently. Obama and Biden throws them under the bus.
The Lord destroys all nations who come against Jerusalem (implying the whole narion of Israel, so make sure you are on the right side.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The Light hasn 't been seen yet. You are quick to criticize and judge others. You have nothing to say about Rom. 11 or the Millennial Kingdom? What about the Two Witnesses (evangelists) that are supposed to show up during the Great Tribulation who will influence many Jews to come to Christ? So it is either " every eye" that sees Jesus coming in the clouds or these Two Witnesses, who will help the Jews see the Light.
You seem to have no mercy for the Jews, and want them cleaned off the map so you can enter the land. Hitler had the same attitude. Be careful! For God said to the Israelites: "I will curse those who curse you and bless those who bless you!" Watch out! The USA has always been Israel's allies - until recently. Obama and Biden throws them under the bus.
The Lord destroys all nations who come against Jerusalem (implying the whole narion of Israel, so make sure you are on the right side.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth

It's sad that you don't believe Christ and dispute his every word.
Or is it it that you can not comprehend the words of Christ and are contradicting Christ out of ignorance?

So when you say ,I said they will be cleaned off the map,know that my master is the actual one who said it .
So if you chose to call anyone antisemitic,you are actually calling Christ antisemitic because he is the one who says they are condemned for their disbelief.Many will come from the east and west and shall sit down with Abraham Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven,but the occupants of that kingdom will be cast out.

If you wont take it my word for it,then maybe you will consider Christs.But probably you will not.You think those who reject Christ will remain in it forever.

Try reading the gospels sometime when you get a chance .Read what Christ has to say about the subject before judging those who already have read about it.

Last edited:

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
PS
Nothing about what you said about the two witnesses are in scripture.
Revelation states that the two witnesses spend 1260 days killing and tormenting people untill the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit kills them.

Looks like their works caught up to them.As they have done to others will be done to them.And possibly quite worse.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture speaks of a ruler in the north who will send a great fleet of ships and invade and totally annihilate the middle east and Egypt at the time of the end.The land promised to Abraham and his seed.
I dont believe many people quite understand he is removing the sinners out of the land promised to Christ.
All of the Jews and Muslims in the promised land who deny Christ are being destroyed and the promised land is being cleansed during this time of great tribulation.
The only people who will be left in the promised land will be those who are saved by the Lord.

The destruction begins after the king of the south(called the beast from the pit in revelation)attacks the north and the armed forces in Jerusalem.

daniel 11
40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cushites in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

With all the ten nations removed from the promised land ,God then gives it to Israel as he promised so long ago.

Daniel
12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
Oh brother, what a twisted interpretation my friend.

Ever hear of THE MANY? Its shown unto us in Dan. 8:25 (he will destroy MANY by peace) and in Dan. 9:27 he makes an Agreement with (confirms a Covenant) with MANY for one week. So, it is never told to us by God that only Israel will be targeted by this evil man, we are told in the two verses above that it is MANY. Now read Dan. 11:40-45 again with that in mind.

I will give you a play by play of what this actually means.

Dan. 11:40
And at the time of the end shall the king of the south(Turkey/Seleucid and/or Egypt/Ptolemy and a North African contingent) push at him: and the king of the north(10/E.U. and Anti-Christ) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships(Modern Armies but Danie was shown armies he would understand as Armies in the vision); and he(A.C.) shall "enter into the countries", (He must pass through Nations to get at Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and Turkey as Dan. 8:9 shows us) and shall overflow and pass over(Like I said, he has to go through THOSE NATIONS to get at Israel).

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land(see how this is told in a linear fashion if we just read it that way? He now conquers Israel) , and many countries shall be overthrown:(not Just Israel, he will conquer the whole Mediterranean Sea Region) but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.(So, where are these three located at today? Well, in the central and southern Jordan Mountainous areas where the 1/3 of Israel who repent flee unto in the Petra/Bozrah area !! Yikes !! What a prophecy when we understand it in full. )

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries(Not just Israel):AND the land of Egypt shall not escape. (So he also conquers Egypt/Ptolemy also, just like Antiochus did before him)

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. (WAIT !! So, he conquers not only Egypt but according to the names of those nations at the time, he conquers ALL of North Africa too).

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him(Probably rumblings from Russia and China who are mostly toothless by this time, could be England who has left the E.U. not Russia): therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

So, now lets look at what THE MANY actually means.

Dan. 8:25
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Dan. 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

So, he destroys MANY by Peace not just Israel, and then enters into an Agreement (covenant in Hebrew simply means Agreement) with MANY for 7 years not just Israel. By the way CONFIRM in Hebrew simply means an Agreement was already in place, he just confirms (BY FORCE.......Confirm in Hebrew = Gabar with means he is Insolent in his actions or Heaven handed and FORCES an updated Agreement to his liking) an already existing Agreement with Israel and THE MANY, we know its Israel because he CAUSES the Sacrifice to be stopped (which is Jesus Worship, not a Meat Sacrifice, Satan loves the Meat Sacrifice, it mocks and belittles Jesus' death on the cross). Then in the middle of the week he attacks/conquers Israel and THE MANY as shown in a play by play prophetic utterance which Dan. 11:40-43 shows us.

Lets see if we can find this "Agreement in place now" ahead of the Anti-Christ's coming to power.

CONTINUED......................................

Attachments

• Map-of-the-European-Neighbourhood-Policy_Q320.jpg
    Map-of-the-European-Neighbourhood-Policy_Q320.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Map-of-the-European-Neighbourhood-Policy_Q320.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • wmap_0 (5).jpg
    wmap_0 (5).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1
  • EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg (4).png
    EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg (4).png
    101.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD (8).png
    Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD (8).png
    845.2 KB · Views: 1

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONTINUED..................

Lets see if we can find this "Agreement in place now" ahead of the Anti-Christ's coming to power.

The European Neighbourhood Policy (Wikipedia)

The European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) is a foreign relations instrument of the European Union (EU) which seeks to tie those countries to the east and south of the European territory of the EU to the Union. These countries, primarily developing countries, include some who seek to one day become either a member state of the European Union, or more closely integrated with the European Union.

The countries covered are Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South; and Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine in the East.

{{{ Notice what is going on in Ukraine now? Europe and the USA is trying to separate Ukraine from its Russia roots of old. Cronies see themselves making tons of money from the Ukraine, plus it hurts Russia. What most do not know is the E.U. through the ENP has been doing this with Israel and all of the Mediterranean Sea Region nations for about 20 years now. They have a 15 billion dollar fund to help fund these nations to be more in line with the E.U. ways of life so to speak, a sort of carrot and stick approach. We can see this by looking deeper into the Wikipedia page BELOW: }}}

The EU offers financial assistance to countries within the European Neighbourhood, so long as they meet the strict conditions of government reform, economic reform and other issues {Homosexual rights etc.) surrounding positive transformation. This process is normally underpinned by an Action Plan agreed by Brussels and the target country.

The EU typically concludes Association Agreements in exchange for commitments to political, economic, trade, or human rights reform in a country. In exchange, the country may be offered tariff-free access to some or all EU markets (notably industrial goods or agricultural products) and financial or technical assistance.

{{{ See how this works? They get them used to the funds and BOOM, you do what we want (Action Plan) or else those funds will dry up. It is coerced by dollars. Hence as I stated a carrot and stick approach. }}}

In the South, the first comprehensive policy for the region was the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (or Barcelona Process) a wide framework of political, economic and social relations between member states of the EU and countries of the Southern Mediterranean. It was initiated on 27–28 November 1995 through a conference of Ministers of Foreign Affairs, held in Barcelona. Besides the 27 member states of the European Union, the remaining "Mediterranean Partners" are all other Mediterranean countries including Libya (which had 'observer status' from 1999 to 2012).

Funding: from the ENPI via ENI to NDICI

Giving incentives and rewarding best performers, as well as offering funds in a faster and more flexible manner, were the two main principles underlying the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) that came into force in 2014 and was merged in 2021 into Global Europe. It has a budget of €15.4 billion and provides the bulk of funding through a number of programmes and replaced The earlier European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI). This cooperation instrument continues to be managed by Directorate-General for Development and Cooperation and EuropeAid, which turns decisions taken on a political level into actions on the ground. The ENPI funding approved for the 2007–2013 period was €11.2 billion.

{{{ This has been edited recently, it used to have the dates of the second 7 year agreement as 2014-2020, we can still see it if we look closely, NOTICE: the 15.4 Billion was approved in 2014 and it was MERGED into Global Europe in 2021 !! So, that means we can see their actions or initiatives always come after a Seven Year Period of time. 2007-2013 = 7 years, 2014-2020 = 7 years. Then 2021 starts up a new 7 years, I think when the Rapture happens (I think the fall of 2025) the European Union President (Anti-Christ) will FORCE (Confirm) a new Agreement onto Israel. I think God wipes out Russia, Iran and Turkey's Armies in the Gog and Magog because they join E.U. then Russia, Iran and Turkey attacks Israel. These 7 Year Agreements are not just with Israel but with THE MANY or the whole Mediterranean Sea Region whom the Anti-Christ (E.U. President) will turn on and conquer. Now lets look at a map of the E.U. and the nations she currently has agreements with in the Mediterranean Sea Region.}}}

EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg (4).png
AND...........................................

This shows who "THE MANY" are, Israel and all of North Africa, and the nations that surround Israel. This is who the Anti-Christ conquers in Dan. 11:40-43. NOTICE: This looks exactly like the Old Roman Empire of 117 AD. This is why the Beast ARISES amongst the 10 (Complete Europe Reunited) which simply means he is born in the E.U. which is the son (exact likeness) of the Roman Empire as shown on a map. SEE BELOW:

Roman Empire circa 117 A.D.

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD (5).png

Now, go look at maps of Babylon, Persia and Greece, none of them encapsulated the entire Mediterranean Sea Region, Rome did. That is why the Anti-Christ is said to emerge out of the Fourth Beast, the 10 are revived complete Europe reunited. The Anti-Christ (Little Horn) is born in Greece (E.U.) To be honest, a lot of people not qualified to teach prophesy love dabbling in it, but they should recognize dabbling is not a calling from God.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
CONTINUED..................

The European Neighbourhood Policy (Wikipedia)

The European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) is a foreign relations instrument of the European Union (EU) which seeks to tie those countries to the east and south of the European territory of the EU to the Union. These countries, primarily developing countries, include some who seek to one day become either a member state of the European Union, or more closely integrated with the European Union.

The countries covered are Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South; and Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine in the East.

{{{ Notice what is going on in Ukraine now? Europe and the USA is trying to separate Ukraine from its Russia roots of old. Cronies see themselves making tons of money from the Ukraine, plus it hurts Russia. What most do not know is the E.U. through the ENP has been doing this with Israel and all of the Mediterranean Sea Region nations for about 20 years now. They have a 15 billion dollar fund to help fund these nations to be more in line with the E.U. ways of life so to speak, a sort of carrot and stick approach. We can see this by looking deeper into the Wikipedia page BELOW: }}}

The EU offers financial assistance to countries within the European Neighbourhood, so long as they meet the strict conditions of government reform, economic reform and other issues {Homosexual rights etc.) surrounding positive transformation. This process is normally underpinned by an Action Plan agreed by Brussels and the target country.

The EU typically concludes Association Agreements in exchange for commitments to political, economic, trade, or human rights reform in a country. In exchange, the country may be offered tariff-free access to some or all EU markets (notably industrial goods or agricultural products) and financial or technical assistance.

{{{ See how this works? They get them used to the funds and BOOM, you do what we want (Action Plan) or else those funds will dry up. It is coerced by dollars. Hence as I stated a carrot and stick approach. }}}

In the South, the first comprehensive policy for the region was the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (or Barcelona Process) a wide framework of political, economic and social relations between member states of the EU and countries of the Southern Mediterranean. It was initiated on 27–28 November 1995 through a conference of Ministers of Foreign Affairs, held in Barcelona. Besides the 27 member states of the European Union, the remaining "Mediterranean Partners" are all other Mediterranean countries including Libya (which had 'observer status' from 1999 to 2012).

Funding: from the ENPI via ENI to NDICI

Giving incentives and rewarding best performers, as well as offering funds in a faster and more flexible manner, were the two main principles underlying the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) that came into force in 2014 and was merged in 2021 into Global Europe. It has a budget of €15.4 billion and provides the bulk of funding through a number of programmes and replaced The earlier European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI). This cooperation instrument continues to be managed by Directorate-General for Development and Cooperation and EuropeAid, which turns decisions taken on a political level into actions on the ground. The ENPI funding approved for the 2007–2013 period was €11.2 billion.

{{{ This has been edited recently, it used to have the dates of the second 7 year agreement as 2014-2020, we can still see it if we look closely, NOTICE: the 15.4 Billion was approved in 2014 and it was MERGED into Global Europe in 2021 !! So, that means we can see their actions or initiatives always come after a Seven Year Period of time. 2007-2013 = 7 years, 2014-2020 = 7 years. Then 2021 starts up a new 7 years, I think when the Rapture happens (I think the fall of 2025) the European Union President (Anti-Christ) will FORCE (Confirm) a new Agreement onto Israel. I think God wipes out Russia, Iran and Turkey's Armies in the Gog and Magog because they join E.U. then Russia, Iran and Turkey attacks Israel. These 7 Year Agreements are not just with Israel but with THE MANY or the whole Mediterranean Sea Region whom the Anti-Christ (E.U. President) will turn on and conquer. Now lets look at a map of the E.U. and the nations she currently has agreements with in the Mediterranean Sea Region.}}}

View attachment 28195
AND...........................................
View attachment 28196

This shows who "THE MANY" are, Israel and all of North Africa, and the nations that surround Israel. This is who the Anti-Christ conquers in Dan. 11:40-43. NOTICE: This looks exactly like the Old Roman Empire of 117 AD. This is why the Beast ARISES amongst the 10 (Complete Europe Reunited) which simply means he is born in the E.U. which is the son (exact likeness) of the Roman Empire as shown on a map. SEE BELOW:

Roman Empire circa 117 A.D.

View attachment 28197

Now, go look at maps of Babylon, Persia and Greece, none of them encapsulated the entire Mediterranean Sea Region, Rome did. That is why the Anti-Christ is said to emerge out of the Fourth Beast, the 10 are revived complete Europe reunited. The Anti-Christ (Little Horn) is born in Greece (E.U.) To be honest, a lot of people not qualified to teach prophesy love dabbling in it, but they should recognize dabbling is not a calling from God.
And while you were sleeping,the United States had already invaded the south twice before as in Daniel 11.
Rest easy sleeping beauty.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's sad that you don't believe Christ and dispute his every word.

Try reading the gospels sometime when you get a chance .
You sound like a Left Wing Liberal, whose typical comeback (right out of their play book) _when cornered _ is to attack the other person's character, intellenge, faith and condescend as if talking to a child. "Now Ronny, you should really read the Bible ..." Lol. We're done.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
You sound like a Left Wing Liberal, whose typical comeback (right out of their play book) _when cornered _ is to attack the other person's character, intellenge, faith and condescend as if talking to a child. "Now Ronny, you should really read the Bible ..." Lol. We're done.
No,your far more liberal than I .You love calling christians antichrist while calling Muslims neighbor.