The man of destruction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can stay where you are.Im planning to go east to the kingdom of heaven .I would probably time my trip so that I show up about the time the people who are in that kingdom now are cast out.I would like to be there for the latter rain.

Mathew 8:11-12
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
I now better understand your claims that the Church will take Israel/Jerusalem, "British Israelism"

You and Keraz will find much in common

Wikipedia: Latter Rain (post–World War II movement)

The movement was deeply influenced by British Israelism and many of the movement's doctrines, including their interpretation of the "Latter Rain" prophecy, were based on parallels drawn between the church and Israel based on British Israel ideology.

Last edited:

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I now better understand your claims that the Church will take Israel/Jerusalem, "British Israelism"

You and Keraz will find much in common

Wikipedia: Latter Rain (post–World War II movement)

The movement was deeply influenced by British Israelism and many of the movement's doctrines, including their interpretation of the "Latter Rain" prophecy, were based on parallels drawn between the church and Israel based on British Israel ideology.
I've never said the church will take Israel or Jerusalem.You falsely accuse me of saying things I have not said.What I said is,I plan on going east to the kingdom of heaven.I would like to plan my trip by arriving about the same time the occupants of that kingdom are being cast out.I would like to be there for the latter rain.
You can stay where you are if you wish.No one is being forced into the kingdom of heaven.

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I guess your just one of those people who can't understand what Christ says in this verse and many others concerning the kingdom of heaven.
As for the latter rain.It takes place at the time of harvest.If you had recieved the former rain,you should understand.

PS,
Google is not a good source for God's word.You would be better off using a Bible.

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mathew 13:41-42
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.
They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

According to Jesus ,all in his kingdom who do evil are removed from his kingdom at his coming.
Do you disagree with Christ?

Does it not stand to reason that since Christ will send His angels to gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity, that His Kingdom must be found on the earth through His Holy Spirit within believers? When we read the context from Matthew we learn that it is Christ, as the Son of man who sows the good seed. The field the good seed is sown is this world, and the good seed are the children of the Kingdom. Christ says the good seed sown by Christ, but among the good seed there are also tares who are the children of Satan (wicked one), and the one who sowed them is the devil. And the harvest will be the end of this world, and the reapers the angels. The tares, at the end of the world are gathered and burned in the fire, in the end of THIS world.

Matthew 13:37-40 (KJV) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Getting back to the verses you quote, the angels shall gather out of Christ's Kingdom all things that offend, and that shall be at the end of this world. Where on this earth is the Kingdom of God that exists throughout this world found if not His True Chruch on earth, which believers are?

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The Kingdom of God on this earth is the Church, that is the body of Christ. All who offend and them which do iniquity will be taken out of the Church on earth, where Scripture makes clear there are both the good seed, sown by Christ, as well as the tares sown by Satan there. Because it is the Church, which believers are, the body of Christ, that shall be saved when the Lord comes again.

Acts 2:47 (KJV) Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

1 Corinthians 11:18-19 (KJV)
For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Colossians 1:24 (KJV)
Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What I said is,I plan on going east to the kingdom of heaven.I would like to plan my trip by arriving about the same time the occupants of that kingdom are being cast out.I would like to be there for the latter rain.
1.) Please explain "Where" this kingdom of heaven is located in the east?

2.) Please explain "The Latter Rain"?

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

I had stated that I would like to travel east to the kingdom of heaven because that is the shortest distance from where I am located.
The kingdom of heaven Jesus is talking about Abraham being in is the exact same land that was promised to Abraham for an EVERLASTING procession.Its known as the promised land.It was promised to Christ as an everlasting possession.

Galatians 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

The latter rain is an outpouring of God's spirit.Hosea is speaking on of the resurrection of Israel here.Keep in mind ,a day is as 1000 years understand the timing.

Hosea 6:2
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Those who received the rain are not destroyed by the fire.

Zech 14
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

I think I would like to go fishing in the dead sea after new Jerusalem comes down from heaven from God.Not that I like to eat fish ,but just to catch a fish out of the dead sea would be entertaining.Dont you think?

Ezekiel 47:10
Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds—like the fish of the Mediterranean Sea.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Does it not stand to reason that since Christ will send His angels to gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity, that His Kingdom must be found on the earth through His Holy Spirit within believers? When we read the context from Matthew we learn that it is Christ, as the Son of man who sows the good seed. The field the good seed is sown is this world, and the good seed are the children of the Kingdom. Christ says the good seed sown by Christ, but among the good seed there are also tares who are the children of Satan (wicked one), and the one who sowed them is the devil. And the harvest will be the end of this world, and the reapers the angels. The tares, at the end of the world are gathered and burned in the fire, in the end of THIS world.

Matthew 13:37-40 (KJV) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Getting back to the verses you quote, the angels shall gather out of Christ's Kingdom all things that offend, and that shall be at the end of this world. Where on this earth is the Kingdom of God that exists throughout this world found if not His True Chruch on earth, which believers are?

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The Kingdom of God on this earth is the Church, that is the body of Christ. All who offend and them which do iniquity will be taken out of the Church on earth, where Scripture makes clear there are both the good seed, sown by Christ, as well as the tares sown by Satan there. Because it is the Church, which believers are, the body of Christ, that shall be saved when the Lord comes again.

Acts 2:47 (KJV) Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

1 Corinthians 11:18-19 (KJV)
For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Colossians 1:24 (KJV)
Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church

Who then are the children of the kingdom who are being cast out of the kingdom?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who then are the children of the kingdom who are being cast out of the kingdom?

The Kingdom of God has always spiritually existed through people of faith in Christ, whether Old Covenant Church on earth, or the New Covenant Church on earth. The nation of old was the Church in the wilderness. But, just as the New Covenant Church has both good seed sown by Christ, and tares sown by Satan, so too the nation of old. All tares sown by Satan within the Old Covenant Church that was the representation of the Kingdom of God on earth, will also be cast out of the Church of old, defined by Israel of old. Because not all who are of Israel are Israel of faith.

Acts 7:38 (KJV) This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Israel in unbelief, like all who are in unbelief, who are tares sown among the seed of Christ will be cast out of the Kingdom of God, that was represented by Israel of old as the Church of old. They will be cast out when the Lord comes again. Christ says those ethnic Jews of Israel who lack faith will be cast out of the spiritual Kingdom of God, the Church.

Matthew 8:10-12 (KJV) When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Reactions: covenantee

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The Kingdom of God has always spiritually existed through people of faith in Christ, whether Old Covenant Church on earth, or the New Covenant Church on earth. The nation of old was the Church in the wilderness. But, just as the New Covenant Church has both good seed sown by Christ, and tares sown by Satan, so too the nation of old. All tares sown by Satan within the Old Covenant Church that was the representation of the Kingdom of God on earth, will also be cast out of the Church of old, defined by Israel of old. Because not all who are of Israel are Israel of faith.

Acts 7:38 (KJV) This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Israel in unbelief, like all who are in unbelief, who are tares sown among the seed of Christ will be cast out of the Kingdom of God, that was represented by Israel of old as the Church of old. They will be cast out when the Lord comes again. Christ says those ethnic Jews of Israel who lack faith will be cast out of the spiritual Kingdom of God, the Church.

Matthew 8:10-12 (KJV) When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Wait a minute.
First you said the kingdom of God upon this earth is the church which is the body of Christ.
Now you say Satan has put tares in the kingdom of God.

How exactly do you believe Satan has put anything in the body of Christ?
And you believe unbelieving Jews are in the body of Christ and will be cast out?

Are you positive the body of Christ is the kingdom of God upon earth that the unbelieving Jews are cast out of or are they cast out of something else?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had stated that I would like to travel east to the kingdom of heaven because that is the shortest distance from where I am located.
The kingdom of heaven Jesus is talking about Abraham being in is the exact same land that was promised to Abraham for an EVERLASTING procession.Its known as the promised land.It was promised to Christ as an everlasting possession.
You didn't answer the question, you are heading "East" from where you are, to God's promised heaven on earth, where are you going to end up on this earth?

Once Again:
1.) Please explain "Where" this future kingdom of heaven will be located on this earth?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I would like to go fishing in the dead sea after new Jerusalem comes down from heaven from God.Not that I like to eat fish ,but just to catch a fish out of the dead sea would be entertaining.Dont you think?

Ezekiel 47:10
Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds—like the fish of the Mediterranean Sea.
You mention New Jerusalem, will it be a New Heaven and Earth also?

Revelation 21:1-2KJV
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

Now here are a few verses about the children of the kingdom being cast out on the day of the Lord

Amos 5:27
Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,” says the LORD, whose name is God Almighty.

zech 14:2
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city

Luke 21:24
They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

In all these verses,it shows the children of the kingdom being cast out.They are not being cast out of the body of Christ because they were never in it. They we're in the kingdom.promised to Abraham though,and Abraham shall dwell there.
But the unbelieving Jews are being cast out of the land promised to Abraham and his seed.

Last edited:

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
You didn't answer the question, you are heading "East" from where you are, to God's promised heaven on earth, where are you going to end up on this earth?

Once Again:
1.) Please explain "Where" this future kingdom of heaven will be located on this earth?
It's between Assyria and Egypt.

Isaiah 19:23
In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

In fact there are 5 cities in Egypt that are in the kingdom of heaven.

Isaiah 19:18
In that day five cities in Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD Almighty. One of them will be called the City of the Sun

But just so you know,Egypt wants to keep the Nile but the Nile is a border of the kingdom of heaven so Egypt is destroyed on that day.

Ezekiel 29
Because you said, “The Nile is mine; I made it,” 10 therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush.11 The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years. 12 I will make the land of Egypt desolate among devastated lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.

After 40 years the Egyptians can move back but not to the east side of the Nile. Egypt will never regain it's strength again.Thats why Egypt does not accompany Ethiopia and Libya when they join Gog against the kingdom of heaven.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

In that day five cities in Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD Almighty. One of them will be called the City of the Sun

But just so you know,Egypt wants to keep the Nile but the Nile is a border of the kingdom of heaven so Egypt is destroyed on that day.

Ezekiel 29
Because you said, “The Nile is mine; I made it,” 10 therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush.11 The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years. 12 I will make the land of Egypt desolate among devastated lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.

After 40 years the Egyptians can move back but not to the east side of the Nile. Egypt will never regain it's strength again.Thats why Egypt does not accompany Ethiopia and Libya when they join Gog against the kingdom of heaven.
Does this promised land, heaven on this earth, presently have a name, you mention Assyria and Egypt that are names of present places?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You speak of Isaiah Chapter 19 as if it's a future time and event "Wrong"!

Isaiah Chapter 20 clearly explains that Chapter 20wasfulfilled "Long Ago"

Good try at building your heaven on this earth "No Cigar" for you

Isaiah 20:1-6KJV
1 In the year that Tartan came unto Ashdod, (when Sargon the king of Assyria sent him,) and fought against Ashdod, and took it;
2 At the same time spake the Lord by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot.
3 And the Lord said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;
4 So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.
5 And they shall be afraid and ashamed of Ethiopia their expectation, and of Egypt their glory.
6 And the inhabitant of this isle shall say in that day, Behold, such is our expectation, whither we flee for help to be delivered from the king of Assyria: and how shall we escape?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know the names of the countries that are between the Euphrates river and the Nile river?
No guess work, please give the name of the land you claim will be heaven on "This Earth",waiting for the fourth time?

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
You speak of Isaiah Chapter 19 as if it's a future time and event "Wrong"!

Isaiah Chapter 20 clearly explains that Chapter 20wasfulfilled "Long Ago"

Good try at building your heaven on this earth "No Cigar" for you

Isaiah 20:1-6KJV
1 In the year that Tartan came unto Ashdod, (when Sargon the king of Assyria sent him,) and fought against Ashdod, and took it;
2 At the same time spake the Lord by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot.
3 And the Lord said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;
4 So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.
5 And they shall be afraid and ashamed of Ethiopia their expectation, and of Egypt their glory.
6 And the inhabitant of this isle shall say in that day, Behold, such is our expectation, whither we flee for help to be delivered from the king of Assyria: and how sha

No this has not happened.​

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.
22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Last edited:

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
No guess work, please give the name of the land you claim will be heaven on "This Earth",waiting for the fourth time?
If your so ignorant that you don't know what countries occupy the promised land then you can do some work and look it up or remain ignorant.
Do some kind of work for heavens sake.

You go out of you way to not hear what Christ says.You remind me of a small child holding your hands over your ears because you don't like what is being said to you.Insted of listening to Christ and what he says ,you stand there with your hands over your ears saying "I don't hear you".

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait a minute.
First you said the kingdom of God upon this earth is the church which is the body of Christ.
Now you say Satan has put tares in the kingdom of God.

How exactly do you believe Satan has put anything in the body of Christ?
And you believe unbelieving Jews are in the body of Christ and will be cast out?

Are you positive the body of Christ is the kingdom of God upon earth that the unbelieving Jews are cast out of or are they cast out of something else?

Even a babe in Christ can recognize the Church on earth is the representation of the Kingdom of God. We understand because Christ has told us the Kingdom of God is not of this world, but within you. Everyone having been born again through His Spirit in us is in His spiritual Kingdom, and are made known through the Church on earth, again, the representation of the Kingdom of God on this earth. You do understand that in this age believers representing the Kingdom of God through the Church on earth, must fight against spiritual wickedness, false prophets, false teachers, liars, antichrists, wolves in sheep's clothing etc., because the spirit of wickedness ruled by Satan is present in the Church on earth, mingling among believers, appearing as ministers of righteousness, making themselves appear to be of Christ, when in truth they are sown there by Satan.

Unbelieving Jews from Israel of old were the majority of the Church in the wilderness of old. Paul writes that though Israel of old, in number, is as many as the stars of heaven and the sand of the seashore, BUT only the remnant of them will be saved. This has been true throughout the history of Israel of old. Again, and again we read where God has only a remnant within His Covenant body of old, the nation chosen by God to be a light to the world, will itself have only a remnant of faithful Jews of old who shall be saved.

At the return of Christ, these under the power and influence of the minions of darkness, both human and spiritual will be cast out of the Kingdom of God when Christ comes the second time.

Romans 9:27-29 (KJV) Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte