The Mark of The Beast Is Alive and Well in Bio-metric Technology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a fantastic definition…I particularly like…”The “buying or selling” has to do with accept (buy) satanic gospel or preach (sell) lies. It’s a spiritual war.” It puts a “distinctly clear” explanation to it…something I have been seeking for a time. It is simple…yet definitive and it illuminates an elementary yet hidden from “most” truth.

So TribulationSigns…one of the challenges I have run into concerning the “motb” is that many say it is yet future…not past or present…what say ye? I know it seems obvious...I am just curious.

Redd…:)

The MOTB will not take place until AFTER:

1.) The testimony of Two Witnesses (Elect) is finished (Revelation 11:7-8)
2.) The sealing of the Elect has been sealed is fulfilled (Revelation 7:1-4)

The MOTB you are asking to a specific scenario that takes place AFTER the completion of building the church over the past 2,000 years. Some people don't believe this because they see a lot of evil in the world today and assume that Satan has not yet been bound. However, they may be missing the true purpose of Satan's binding, which I will not have time to explain in full. For now, I will explain my understanding of the meaning of Revelation 13:11-12.

Rev 13:11-12
(11) And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
(12) And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

By understanding the imagery or symbolism that God incorporates into this cryptic book of unveiling and discovery. This beast comes out of the earth, "signifying" it is the number "of Man" that was created from the dust of the earth. It has two horns like a Lamb "signifying" that he comes with the power (horns) of the church of Christ. But God tells us that it speaks as a Dragon, "signifying" that its witness is not the Words of Christ, but the words of Satan, the Dragon. Thus we understand this "represents" the false prophets and christs of the Christian church who prophesy rebellion and disobedience to the laws of God as we read in Matthew 24:11. With the rise of false prophets that cause the unfaithful churches of the earth to worship the kingdom of Satan, which is "represented" by the first beast. How? By preaching the lies of their father, the Devil, the false witnesses cause the wound that Christ put on that first beast to be healed. For example, it's back to the SAME OLD disobedience, rejections of Christ's truth in worshipping the nation of Israel rather than Christ, the Israel of God. God's people in rebellions against laws, truth, etc., etc. The wound being healed represents Satan's kingdom once again bringing God's people into apostasy "through" false prophecy. In other words, the second beast follows the very same playbook as the first, worshipping genealogies, rejecting the word of truth, and forsaking the established doctrines of the saints. For example, today's rising doctrines of Dispensationalism are yesterday's Judaism that Christ condemned. Because nothing really ever changes. As saith the preacher, there is nothing new under the sun.

Contary to popular belief, the first beast is NOT a single supernatural man, the antichrist. The second beast is NOT a false prophet from somewhere in Rome assisting the antichrist. Rather, the beast is the body of an unsaved world serving Satan. The second beast is a body of false prophets and christs IN GOD'S CONGREGATION to deceive those people of the congregation who have not yet sealed by God to take the mark of the beast.

Rev 9:2-6
(2) And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
(3) And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
(4) And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
(5) And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
(6) And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

The grass, green thing and trees represents men in the congregation, but God specifically commanded that they only can hurt anyone who have NOT yet seal of God. They were not chosen by God. They are the professed Christians. They will be deceived by false prophets and christs to receive the mark of the beast in order to buy and sell the false doctrines of the devil. For example, many will support the idea that homosexual couples can wed in the church. Allow the trans to be pastor of the church. Okay to divorce and remarriage in the church. propersity gospel, etc. etc. The professed Christians will support (buy) it and will preach (sell) and will start to accuse True Christians for being judgmental.

Rev 13:15
(15) And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Rev 11:7-10

(7) And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
(8) And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
(9) And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
(10) And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

All TRUE Christians who do not support the false doctrines coming out of the mouth of the false prophets and christs (as well as professed Christians) will be killed. Not necessarily physically killed but being killed is symbolic of spiritual silence. In other words, the hearears will not not have ears to hear the truthful testimony anymore. They do not care if the truth is dead. It is because they are tired of hearing the truth that torments them. Now you see because of this, God will judge the professed Christians (as well as false prophets and christ) to receive the mark of the beast to show that they are owned by Satan. In other words, they are indeed UNSAVED even if they go to church. This only take place after Satan comes out bottomless pit and go up against the camps of the saints (churches) and he was instructed by God that they can only harm those who have not yet sealed by God. For example...

Rev 11:1-2
(1) And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
(2) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Christ is the true Sanctuary, which the external physical temple only "represents." Only those truly in the body of Christ through His Spirit are measured to construct "His" Holy Temple. This Holy Temple on Earth is the REPRESENTATION of the true eternal temple that alone is measured righteously. This part can NEVER fall for it is the indivisible spiritual body of Christ. However, those who are OUTSIDE the measured temple are the professed Christians. They are not measured with the Holy Temple and those who worship therein. In other words, they are not part of the indivisible Covenant Congregation but are on the outskirts, the court outside of the true body (True Holy Temple) of Christ. Outside but in the vicinity of the HOly Temple God measures are His. So the professed Christians, those who are in the "court which is WITHOUT the temple" are to be leave out to be destroyed by the satanic armies of false prophets and christs and this is how the holy city being trampled down for 42 months, signify the period of great tribulation until Christ returns. Those who are in the court are the ones who will receive the mark of the beast to make sure they are owned by Satan even if they thought they are saved. They are deceived and owned by the beast. This is a terrible period of great tribulation, i am sorry to say that I believe is taking place right now. Look at the spiritual condition of the churches all over the world with all the apostasy and abominations going on. Do you see why there are so much hatred out there going on. The restraining hand of God has been removed and the revelation of Satan (spirit of disobedience) has increased greatly.

Sorry about the rambling but hope it helps.

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry about the rambling but hope it helps.
No problem I appreciated the write up...very thought provoking...I have some thoughts.
The MOTB will not take place until AFTER:

1.) The testimony of Two Witnesses (Elect) is finished (Revelation 11:7-8)
2.) The sealing of the Elect has been sealed is fulfilled (Revelation 7:1-4)
I find this very interesting in that…you state…”The mark has NOTHING to do with buying bread at the store. The “buying or selling” has to do with accept (buy) satanic gospel or preach (sell) lies. It’s a spiritual war”…which I agree with as I have formerly stated.

So then…how do you define the difference between this yet “future”…“mark of the beast”…(motb)…and what has “marked” a sect of people from the past…in regards to the “spiritual war”…as you correctly defined it?

The “spiritual war” you refer to…scripturally…has been around since the Garden of Eden as symbolized by “the serpent of old…the great dragon who is called the devil and Satan.”

From the garden moving forward in time…we see the “beast” in type in Daniel 2 and in Daniel 7…so it would seem that the “beast” has “grown” from a “serpent” into a dreadful and terrifying “one headed ten horned beast” there in Daniel.

Then taking the matter further…if we look at John’s depiction of the beast in Revelation 13 as having “seven heads, ten horns with a crown and blasphemous names upon each head”…we see the obvious growth and clarifying definition of this beast…over time. It’s growing up so to speak...all of that to say…the “mark of the beast” is a “spiritual mark” that specifies it’s possessors as “property of the beast.”

The "spiritual entity" that is “behind or empowering” this beast as mentioned before, is Satan, who has been here at least since the garden. The beast “Satan’s agent”…if you will…has grown over the ages from a “serpent” in the Garden…to a “seven headed, ten horned…global beast” and on to the end of the age…beginning in Adam’s day.

So we have a “beast” in creation since the beginning…who is responsible in part…for the fall of humanity…who early on…inspired such feats as the murder of “righteous Abel” which then initiated the process…the Lord referred to as…“all the righteous bloodshed on earth.”

Matthew 23 shows reference to these “marked people” starting with “Cain” who was the first to be “marked" as the property of the beast…and on…through many generations of these people whom the Lord Yahshua Himself labeled as the “lying sons of Satan.” These who “murdered the prophets”…who are referred to as “serpents and vipers”…surely one can see the “definition” of the “motb” in these characterizations of this sect of humanity…right?

Simply compare the “actions” of those whom the Lord describes in Matthew 23…to the actions of those who are described by John in Revelation, who are marked of the beast? Undeniably it is the same spirit that is “behind or empowering” both groups…and they are performing the “same type” of deceptive operation as well.

From the murder of Abel on to the days of the Lord in His flesh and on into the end of this age of creation…it is the same “character and nature” or “personage” behind the attack upon the Son(s) of God…since the Garden of Eden.

Hence…how is it that the motb is yet future…if indeed it…”has NOTHING to do with buying bread at the store. The “buying or selling” has to do with accept (buy) satanic gospel or preach (sell) lies. It’s a spiritual war?”

To be continued...

Redd...:)

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This “spiritual war” you speak of…TribulationSigns…is the war between “the man in the image and likeness of God” and the opposition to the man in the image and likeness of God”…God and His Son against Satan and his son…and this has been happening since the garden…and will soon have its apogee.

It is not limited to merely the last age, or 2000 years…no…the buying and selling of the “satanic gospel” as you so aptly state…has been happening since at least Cain’s murder of his brother Able…brothers killing brothers. Just look at the nation Israel for an example.

How great a deception would it be…if…Satan can sell the “motb” as a future event…when it has been here nearly as long as he has?

Now add to that…the all too real “spiritual Truth” that…among mankind it is “only the mature in Christ” …that can understand this? Can you say…D_E_C_E_P_T_I_O_N…nothing less than the full intent of the formulated power of the devils lie…and successful as well?

For those who are presently aware of this deception…it’s about putting the word out for those who have eyes to see and can see…who have ears to hear and can hear…those who understand.

The beast’s mark upon humanity has likely been here as long as the beast has…it’s a mindset…a rebellion towards God mindset…enmity…that is hell bent upon murdering the Son(s) of God…in like fashion where the unrighteous brother kills the righteous brother…yet again.

The Son of God is here…”Christ”….the son of Satan is here…”beast”…both have marked and are marking their own…as you read these words. These two sons have now grown almost…to “full maturity” each of them. The Lord Yahshua is putting the final touches upon His Body...as Satan puts the final touches upon his beast.

The final battle is shaping up here at the end of the age and will commence at the revealing of the Sons of God...just as before. The Son’s of God see the sons of the devil…but they cannot “see” the Son’s of God yet…they however may be aware of His presence…because they have encountered Him before.

Once "Christ" the Son of God is revealed...all will behold the Glory of the Lord...:) Satan is going to want to kill Him...however death to the earthly Son of God will not prove to be a victory for the beast. Our God and Father does not view the death of His Son as defeat...no...

It is headed for an end of the age showdown…and the judgment is set…for the saints. Do not be deceived!

Redd..:)

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And just because the technology is available that could be used for the mark of the beast... it's NOT actually the mark of the best since the anti-christ has yet to come to power.

Reactions: BarneyFife

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And just because the technology is available that could be used for the mark of the beast... it's NOT actually the mark of the best since the anti-christ has yet to come to power.
The technology is totally at hand. It could start any time. Just look at how this world is drastically different since cell phones, the internet and Covid. Would you accept a chip implant in your right hand? Many are already being chipped.

Last edited:

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Which is greater the mark or the one that gives the mark?

That's the problem! You are not enabling yourself to function with a mark, you are putting yourself under someone else - who in the anti-Christ's case "sins continually".

If you know how to live under someone who sins continually, then fine - but according to the Bible it requires cutting it off!

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find this very interesting in that…you state…”The mark has NOTHING to do with buying bread at the store. The “buying or selling” has to do with accept (buy) satanic gospel or preach (sell) lies. It’s a spiritual war”…which I agree with as I have formerly stated.

So then…how do you define the difference between this yet “future”…“mark of the beast”…(motb)…and what has “marked” a sect of people from the past…in regards to the “spiritual war”…as you correctly defined it?

I will respond with more details later. I was busy for the past few days.

For now, the Mark of the Beast of Revelation 13 is an end-time phenomenon that takes place AFTER Satan is loosened and allowed by God to come into His unfaithful congregation. He will force people IN THE CONGREGATIONS all over the world who have NOT YET BEEN SEALED by God to receive the mark so that they will remain lost like the rest of the unbelieving world. Remember this mark only takes place AFTER God first finished sealing His people through the testimony of Two Witnesses which was also finished. The beast killed (silence) the testimony of two Witnesses so people will start taking the mark of the beast instead because they do not love the truth.

Rev 11:7-8
(7) And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
(8) And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

That means there will be no more salvation after this for a little season which is why the number of the "alive and remain" of the sealed Elect will decrease fast but God will make sure there will be some left for the rapture to fulfill the prophecy.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will respond with more details later. I was busy for the past few days.

For now, the Mark of the Beast of Revelation 13 is an end-time phenomenon that takes place AFTER Satan is loosened and allowed by God to come into His unfaithful congregation.

Satan's imprisonment and release is LONG before the events of Rev 13. Rev 20 shows the beheaded saints are resurrected before satan's imprisonment and release. They were killed for not taking the mark or worshipping during the events of Rev 13 showing Rev 20 is AFTER Rev 13.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan's imprisonment and release is LONG before the events of Rev 13. Rev 20 shows the beheaded saints are resurrected before satan's imprisonment and release. They were killed for not taking the mark or worshipping during the events of Rev 13 showing Rev 20 is AFTER Rev 13.

Incorrect. That is not how we read in Revelation 20. You got the timing all messed up in a single chapter. Let review:

Rev 20:1-3
(1) And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
(2) And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
(3) And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

The angel (messenger) is nothing other than God's anointed Messenger Jesus Christ. He is Mesesnger of the Covenant of God who cames down from heaven with the power to bind Satan and by His death give that Covenant strength (Philippians 2:6-8). It is the fulfillment of prophesy of the messenger of God who redeems from the hand of the strong one, Satan if you even studied Matthew 12:29, Mark 3:27 and Luke 11:21. This Messenger of the Covenant is the deliverer out of zion that was prophesied to come and defeat Satan and free his captivity, to make strong the New Covenant with Israel (see Jeremiah 31). Christ is the Prophesied foundation of the Temple rebuilding (building again), and the freeing of Israel. But in order to do that, that great deceiver Satan had to first be bound because he held the captivity of the nations or gentiles, with the strong hand of death hanging over them. This Messenger who came down from Heaven with the power to bind Satan and loose the peoples of the world, is Christ.

Satan had to be bound so that Christ could build His Church by releasing those whom Satan held captive. These are those held in bondage that Christ came to set free. Satan is the great deceiver of the world and he held the people in bondage to him so that they were his slaves. This messenger came from heaven to ransom those prisoners, and free that captivity. You can get a much better understanding of this principle by looking "carefully" at Matthew chapter 12 like I said. Where the Pharisees are claiming that Jesus (the Messenger of the Covenant) is casting out devils by the power of Satan. And Jesus asks them, "how can Satan fight himself? A Kingdom divided against itself cannot stand". Christ says that if He casts out Devils by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God has come unto them! Of course, we know He did cast them out by the Spirit of God. Therefore, it is likewise unquestionably true that the Kingdom of God had come unto them. And that is a very telling and unmistakable truth not subject to private interpretation, and which shouldn't be taken lightly, nor trampled upon. The Kingdom of God "Had" Come to Israel in Christ!

So Revelation 20:1-3 is talking about Christ had to bound Satan in order ot build his church and that obviously took place at the Cross and his kingdom has established through the New TEstament congregation. A thousand year is NOT to be understood as literal years, but symbolically fullness of whatever is in view. Moving on...

Rev 20:4-6
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
(5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
(6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

In verse 4 John tells us that he saw the souls of the martyrs who did not worship the beast, nor receive his mark. First of all, notice that John does "not" say he saw the martyrs, nor does he say that he saw their bodies, or the persons, or he saw souls (which could be illustrating people). He is very specific! He saw the souls "of" those that were beheaded for the witness of God. The souls of them, nothing more! Again, this is the Spiritual picture that the Lord is giving us. First the Messenger of the Covenant comes from heaven and binds Satan that the New Covenant Church can be built, and then John sees the souls of those martyred raised up to reign with Christ on thrones. In other words, they are made kings and Priests unto God after Christ binds Satan. If you look at verse 5 you'll see that this (the souls of these martyrs up on thrones) is called The First Resurrection. It's now a simple matter of Biblical deduction to discover exactly when and what was "The First Resurrection?"

Again, fitting perfectly into place we see that it was at the cross! These Souls were raised up to reign with Christ because of the work at the cross and Christ's resurrection thereafter. Christ is the "First" Resurrection. Those who have a part in the first resurrection are all the True Believers who have part in Christ's First Resurrection. This is what the BORN AGAIN is all about! Not physical resurrection. They are the First Resurrection (the second being at Christ's return). Those who have physically died in Christ have gone to be with the Lord, having been raised with Christ to reign. That's the First Resurrection these martyrs have part in, which precludes the second death.
The very fact a first resurrection is spoken about, indicates that there is a second. And the second resurrection is at Christ's return. This is at the time of the Rapture when when the rest of the dead will be raised to stand for Judgment. And then there will be the second death, of which those who have part in the First Resurrection (raised with Christ) have no need to worry about. Likewise, the very fact that a second death is spoken about, implies that there is a first death.

Rom 5:12-14
(12) Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
(13) (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
(14) Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

The first death is our death in Adam. For in him we are all dead in tresspass and sin. As God told Adam, "but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." And in Adam, we all die, which means that we are all dead in trespass and sin. This is that first death.

1Co 15:21-22
(21) For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Did Adam die when he ate of the tree? Yes, but not physically, he died spiritually. Therefore the first resurrection from the dead is not physical, but spiritual. It is in Christ, the firstfruit. And we shall 'realize' that eternal life resurrection at his coming. Therefore, Revelation 20:4-6 was talking about those who were BORN AGAIN, right now and since Pentecost! This is millennial kingdom. If your belief is about the future 1,000 years of physical kingdom, then how can the souls of the dead be reigning with Christ in heaven when Christ is (supposedly) reigning with men here on earth in literal Jerusalem in the Middle East? It makes no sense!

Anyway, this shows that Satan's imprisonment has to take place before the souls of believers can rule with Christ. This is how Christ seal his people by restraining Satan for a thousand years (signifies the fullness of time for this purpose) so that the church could be built. After all Elects have been secured, Christ will loosen Satan and be used against His congregation as judgment for unfaithfulness prior to the Second Coming. This is where the beast of Revelation 13 comes in which you correctly stated that must take place after the release of Satan. :)

That's it for now.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The technology is totally at hand. It could start any time. Just look at how this world is drastically different since cell phones, the internet and Covid. Would you accept a chip implant in your right hand? Many are already being chipped.

Well, how about forget debit cards, the Pope's address, the numeric equivalents of Greek letters, a new one-world government, computer chips under the skin, magnetic scans in the forehead, Hebrew numerology, iPhone, COVID, etc., and getting our interpretation from...

...the Bible Alone!

The mark in Revelation 13 is to signify Satan's OWNERSHIP of them. The name is to signify they are part of his spiritual family. And the number is to signify their lot or part is with the beast. Those people of the congregation who receive these signs have "fallen" away from God, and are now decided into worshipping the image or likness of the beast.

The imagery of the beasts like Lions, bears, or leopards, to illustrate strength and fierceness. Scripture often describe the UNSAVED MEN by a beast or fierce animal. The first beast of Revelation 13 is symbolic of the wicked men of the world as they come and blaspheme God throughout time. The second beast coming out of the earth with two horns like a lamb is a figure of Satan's people as they are the false prophets and christs that arise after Satan is loosened. This body of beast is made up of unsaved people who pretend to be Christians but as devouring beasts since they coming against God's people and Gospel. They come in the likenessof God's own people, but they are out there to destroy the Gospel - eg. the false prophets and christs. These Satan's people who come as peacemakers and reconcildes to God when in reality they bring no peace (salvation) in their gospel message, and they exhort no reconciliation because they are adversaries to God. That is why they speak, through their doctrine as a dragon, but who in appearance are as the power of the lamb. For example, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyers, Joesph Prince, etc. This is how the rule of false prophets and christs work, that they are "as beasts" ravening the prey. They are prophets in the midst of the churches, appearing to have the power of Christ (eg. horns like a Lamb), but whose words are NOT the Word of God, but of Satan (speaks like the Dragon). How? THey replace the laws of God with their own visions and precepts so that they are the man of lawlessness rather than the man of lawfulness. Children of Satan rather than children of God. And as a roaring lion, they ravish the prey as if they were sheep.

Please understand the figure of a beast for unsaved man. It is becasue the carnal man, the unsavd man is acting as a beast acts, without fear or knowledge of God. Because man was made in the image or likeness of God, he is a living rational spirit able to think, reason, know and divise, becasue he is "like" God. As opposed to animals who are dumb (without understanding), foolish, without reason, wisdom or disernment, and many very savage. Man is a rational spirit, but beasts are simply living spirits with no ability to reason as a man. There is a different, and that difference is what separates man from the beasts. King David wrote:

Psa 73:22
(22) So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.

Man was made in the image of God, to think, to judge, to reason. But beasts were created as creatures that defer to the instinct of the flesh and do whatever comes naturally. This is a state unintended for "man." The lawlessness and savagery of man in sin dehumanizes him, and brings him down to the level of beasts. Thus when the manner of man is as a beast, God likens him unto them signifying their carnal nature.

The false prophets and christs are forcing everyone in the congregation who has NOT yet been sealed by God to receive the mark on their right hand and forehead to buy or sell their false doctrine that will not bring salvation! The right hand is an idiom for "will and power." Thus when we read Satan's mark is in their right hand, it signifies Satan uses these deceived men as his power to get his will done on Earth! Satan doesn't pop up as a red horned devil with a pitchfork, he MANIFIESTS himself in "MAN." Many men, not one man:

2Co 11:13-15
(13) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

They do his bidding as if it were by his own right hand. They are in servitude to him, are under his authority, and do his will. Selah!
As for the forehead, it is where the mind is, and is illustrative of man's thinking. For example, when God write his name on our foreheads, it is revealed that our minds are sealed in Christ Jesus so that our thoughts become one with Him. Believers all have ONE MIND as they are all sealed or secured of the Spirit of Christ. As it is written:
Rom 15:6
(6) That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co 2:16
(16) For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Heb 10:16

(16) This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

No one would look at Hebrews 10:16 and even begin to think that God means that He's literally written Scripture on someone's heart, or that He has literally carved laws on our foreheads or in our minds. Because of the Spirit we readily understand its imagery or a spiritual metaphor illustrating our spiritual nature. And yet, some theologians will take the verse in Revelation chapter 13, which is an even more obviously symbolic and spiritual book, and try and force the name or number of the non-literal beast, to be literally something marked in one's forehead. And ironically, usually all while looking at the beast, it's horns, and it's rising from the earth and sea, as symbolic. There is no scriptural justification for this type of interpreting. Not in the context, content, or character of the chapter can we "read into" Scripture such ideas. The mark is no more talking about a literal mark, than Hebrews 10:16 is talking about literal marks of Scripture written upon our hearts or passages scribbled in our minds. It is mere symbolism that we are sealed with God's Spirit in our minds (2 Corinthians 1:22, Ephesians 4:30, Revelation 7:3), that we have an earnest desire to obey God's laws and do His will by our hand. It is by the Spirit ingrained upon our hearts and minds that we will and do.

If you have the spirit of God, you will have a sound mind, the one mind in Christ. The deceived people marked with seal on their forehead by the false prophets and christs however, shows that they have a mind of lawlessness. Their desire to not to do the will of God, but to be disobedient and do the will of their father, the Devil. For example, the false prophets are deceiving His people that God loves homosexualitya and He allows them to get married or be pastor of the church. Or claim that God loves Trans and that is how they are created by God. That is not a sound mind. That is foolish mind and are deceived. That is how Satan marked them to show they are under His influence and owned by Him.

So you see, the mark of the beast has NOTHING to do with technology that requires us to buy carnal things of the world. This is not what GOd talks about! It is a spiritual war that Satan is marking HIS PEOPLE within the congregation of God prior to Second Coming...as a judgment for unfaithfulness as we are see happening right now, if we have spiritual eyes to see!