The Mark of the Beast is Paper Money and Fiat Currency

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we might need to start a topic on this instead of hijacking this thread. it would be good to discuss who the sons of God are.

PICJAG.
Please tell me what thread isn't hijacked.
The OP jumped ship long ago, and hasn't commented for awhile now, about his concept of money, cash, dinero, being the MoB.
My comment to him was that he is partially correct, but is now evolved to the final stage, being digitized money, such as credit/debit cards, Bitcoin, electronic transfers, etc.
He isn't taking up the argument!
Maybe he is on vacation, or his computer is down. I don't know.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You ARE NOT paying attention to the verse at all, but are choosing to ignore it by your own understanding!
Mark 12:25 "For when they shall rise from the dead [born again Saints only],
they neither marry, nor are given in marriage;
but are as the angels are in heaven.".

IOWS, the resurrected Saints, in their immortal bodies, will be as the angels are in heaven, who neither marry, nor are given in marriage;
Which is saying that the resurrected saints no longer will have the ability to engage in sex.
It's very simple, if you would only listen to the words!

You not getting it,these angels didn't stay in heaven.You have two different subjects in this response.First what makes you think that only Christians will be raised ie changed ,do you believe Christ rose from the dead,as a christian I hope you do ,ALL are changed ,nobody is in the grave waiting to rise ,the flesh will not rise,it returns to dust from where it came .Christ flesh didn't corrupt because it was written that it wouldn't

Psalms 16:10 "For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; Neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption."

"Corruption" pertains to when the flesh body turns to ashes. So what this is saying is that Christ's body is one body that God would not allow that precious flesh even to turn to the dust of the earth that it was made of. It would not be allowed to happen. Christ did not let His soul rest in hell, because He had things to do; to preach to the lost, and to lead lost souls out of captivity. When Jesus was there He taught the truths that those souls had not heard in their flesh bodies.

At death the soul whom is you,(not your flesh)returns to God all of them,if death dosn't come first we will be changed at His return,being changed does not mean immortality

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I'll leave it...it's false doctrine for one, and secondly, it's false doctrine.

Matthew 7:6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

This is referring to Proverbs 9: 7; "He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: And he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot."

blot - 3971 m'uwm usually muwm-
blemish, spot, defect
a) used of physical defect
b) used of moral stain

If you go out to some stiffed necked drunk, and try to give your pearls of wisdom to him, he is liable to set you back on your rear, and make your nose a blot. When you try to preach to a wicked man, he will mock you for even trying. He doesn't have any sense or knowledge concerning God's Word.

Proverbs 9:8; "Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee:" When we criticize a mocker of Scripture, he in turn, turns that scorn back on us. The purpose in God's plan is to convict and make the sinner condemn himself.; to see his own sin, and repent of those sins.

This is how it should be: Proverbs 9:9; "Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning." Spend your time where it counts, and the Scriptures are ready to be received.

Proverbs 9:10; "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: And the knowledge of the holy is understanding." Applied common sense is what most of the understanding of God'sWord consists of.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You not getting it,these angels didn't stay in heaven.You have two different subjects in this response.First what makes you think that only Christians will be raised ie changed ,do you believe Christ rose from the dead,as a christian I hope you do ,ALL are changed ,nobody is in the grave waiting to rise ,the flesh will not rise,it returns to dust from where it came .Christ flesh didn't corrupt because it was written that it wouldn't

Psalms 16:10 "For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; Neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption."

"Corruption" pertains to when the flesh body turns to ashes. So what this is saying is that Christ's body is one body that God would not allow that precious flesh even to turn to the dust of the earth that it was made of. It would not be allowed to happen. Christ did not let His soul rest in hell, because He had things to do; to preach to the lost, and to lead lost souls out of captivity. When Jesus was there He taught the truths that those souls had not heard in their flesh bodies.

At death the soul whom is you,(not your flesh)returns to God all of them,if death dosn't come first we will be changed at His return,being changed does not mean immortality
Somewhere along the road of how you formed your "belief system", you took a detour where you were deceived.
You should read KJV- Gen. 2[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
> Please notice that God didn't give Adam "a living soul", but rather he "became a living soul".
Those two thoughts are different, being miles apart.
One is truth, and the other is pure fantasy.
Now we all should know that Moses wrote the book of Genesis. In that, I will ask if Moses understood High School Chemistry? I think that we all shall agree, that Moses had no knowledge in the basic understanding of what Oxygen was. To him, and the limits of his understanding, it was "the breath of life", and nothing else.
Now here comes the wake up call.
Was Adam the only one who had "the breath of life" (breathed Oxygen)? No, of course not.
In Gen. 6 we read this:
[17] And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
> Oh Yes! An overwhelming flood of water will do that! It most surely will stop our "breathing".
So then, did God breathe "the breath of life" into every living thing, or was it that they just simply breathed the Oxygen in the air?
Today, we all do know that we can't breathe any kind of "air" and live, unless it has the correct percentage of Oxygen in it. Not only that, we also know that Oxygen alone, is what our lungs and blood crave, in order for our flesh to stay alive. Hence the meaning of this verse: Lev. 7[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood:...
So, what's in the blood, that the flesh should have life? Ans. Oxygen!
Now, to finalize the truth of all this, when a fetus is in the process of being born, the Oxygen that it has been living by, is through the Umbilical cord of the mother. If it doesn't breathe Oxygenated air, on its own, it will die, after the Umbilical cord is severed. That condition, at that time, has been known as being "Still Born", meaning the fetus is "lifeless", and remains so after birth.
The greatest expectation every mother has in child birth, is the baby's FIRST BREATH of Oxygenated air, and that it now is "become a living soul".
Again, it didn't get "a soul", it became one!
BTW, the word "soul" in Hebrew is "nephesh", which means "animal life".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please tell me what thread isn't hijacked.
The OP jumped ship long ago, and hasn't commented for awhile now, about his concept of money, cash, dinero, being the MoB.
My comment to him was that he is partially correct, but is now evolved to the final stage, being digitized money, such as credit/debit cards, Bitcoin, electronic transfers, etc.
He isn't taking up the argument!
Maybe he is on vacation, or his computer is down. I don't know.
your right.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 7:6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

This is referring to Proverbs 9: 7; "He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: And he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot."

blot - 3971 m'uwm usually muwm-
blemish, spot, defect
a) used of physical defect
b) used of moral stain

If you go out to some stiffed necked drunk, and try to give your pearls of wisdom to him, he is liable to set you back on your rear, and make your nose a blot. When you try to preach to a wicked man, he will mock you for even trying. He doesn't have any sense or knowledge concerning God's Word.

Proverbs 9:8; "Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee:" When we criticize a mocker of Scripture, he in turn, turns that scorn back on us. The purpose in God's plan is to convict and make the sinner condemn himself.; to see his own sin, and repent of those sins.

This is how it should be: Proverbs 9:9; "Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning." Spend your time where it counts, and the Scriptures are ready to be received.

Proverbs 9:10; "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: And the knowledge of the holy is understanding." Applied common sense is what most of the understanding of God'sWord consists of.
As I said, the OP is false doctrine; and therefore I am certainly not scorning the truth or trampling pearls underfoot.

But it appears that you are looking for a fight which I guarantee that you will not win.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. As I said, the OP is false doctrine; an d therefore I am certainly not scorning the truth or trampling pearls underfoot.

2. But it appears that you are looking for a fight which I guarantee that you will not win.
1. Two wrongs don't make a right! Yours and his.

2. A "bad sinner" and a "good sinner", fighting in the same camp, is an oxymoron, but it may benefit the audience.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Two wrongs don't make a right! Yours and his.

Please tell me what my wrong is in this matter. Spelling the word "and" wrong? (corrected that, btw).

2. A "bad sinner" and a "good sinner", fighting in the same camp, is an oxymoron, but it may benefit the audience.

Which one of us is the "bad sinner" and which one of is the "good sinner" here?

I count myself to be the chief of sinners; in that my flesh is utterly sinful from my perspective: although practically I tend to live above sin for the most part in recent days.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday, at 3:51 pm, I responded to the items of your post below:

JTF, you also are not hearing the Lord's plain words about the resurrected Saints!
Mark12:25....they neither marry, nor are given in marriage;
but are as the angels are in heaven."

You have no idea how much of this vain and foolish thinking is going to be played up big, as the "strong delusion to believe a LIE".

1. What's peripheral is the FICTION that is being fabricated!
2. To the concept of that, I might agree, but only along the lines of Samson, in the strength that God gave him, for His Purposes. Judges 16:1-30 was written in approx. 1452 BC
3. The only part that is valid is, "the sons of God" were obedient worshippers of God, whereas the rest were not. From Adam to Noah, we do see that, of which Noah was the last, and the only one remaining of them in that era.
Don't be fooled to think that "the sons of God" were anything else!!
4. What?? Wrong! Angels don't marry for two reasons:
A. They are neither Male or Female!!
B. They DO NOT have sex organs!!!

Honestly, do you really need more details??
5. Please explain that reality, by way of the truth in my answer in #4. You CAN'T!!
6. Again, see my answer #4.
7. See John 3:16.
So in your opinion, of such people that you imagine, they are not a creation of God, being "whosoever", but rather are in the class of "whatsoever", and therefore according to your thinking, they can't be saved, because Jesus didn't die for them.
So then, what type of plan of salvation might you whip up for them, who are "whatsoever"?
Did you lose something along the way??
The mercy and forgiveness of God, through Christ is not FOR ALL human flesh??
Please tell me what my wrong is in this matter. Spelling the word "and" wrong? (corrected that, btw).

Which one of us is the "bad sinner" and which one of is the "good sinner" here?

I count myself to be the chief of sinners; in that my flesh is utterly sinful from my perspective: although practically I tend to live above sin for the most part in recent days.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture?
Mat. 22[30] For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
From the Bible, do you know of any angels that are offspring from their own species?
Nope! Not a one!
From the Bible, can you name any angel(s) that are females?
Nope! Not a one!
From the Bible, can you name any angel(s) that are Males?
Nope! Not a one!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Yesterday, at 3:51 pm, I responded to the items of your post below:

JTF, you also are not hearing the Lord's plain words about the resurrected Saints!
Mark12:25....they neither marry, nor are given in marriage;
but are as the angels are in heaven."

You have no idea how much of this vain and foolish thinking is going to be played up big, as the "strong delusion to believe a LIE".

1. What's peripheral is the FICTION that is being fabricated!
2. To the concept of that, I might agree, but only along the lines of Samson, in the strength that God gave him, for His Purposes. Judges 16:1-30 was written in approx. 1452 BC
3. The only part that is valid is, "the sons of God" were obedient worshippers of God, whereas the rest were not. From Adam to Noah, we do see that, of which Noah was the last, and the only one remaining of them in that era.
Don't be fooled to think that "the sons of God" were anything else!!
4. What?? Wrong! Angels don't marry for two reasons:
A. They are neither Male or Female!!
B. They DO NOT have sex organs!!!

Honestly, do you really need more details??
5. Please explain that reality, by way of the truth in my answer in #4. You CAN'T!!
6. Again, see my answer #4.
7. See John 3:16.
So in your opinion, of such people that you imagine, they are not a creation of God, being "whosoever", but rather are in the class of "whatsoever", and therefore according to your thinking, they can't be saved, because Jesus didn't die for them.
So then, what type of plan of salvation might you whip up for them, who are "whatsoever"?
Did you lose something along the way??
The mercy and forgiveness of God, through Christ is not FOR ALL human flesh??

You missing the key word in that verse

Matthew 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

The angels of God in heaven are all of the same gender. Remember back in Genesis 1:26;"And God said, "Let us [Elohim] make man in Our image, after Our likeness..." Elohim is God and his children, His angels. We are made after the angels, and in their likeness. We can eat their food [manna], and they can eat man's food. Many of these angels [sons of God] came down to earth and mated with the daughters of men, and had children. Are you starting to get the picture of what an angel is. He looks like us, and acts similar to us, yet his body is of a different substance.

Throughout the Scriptures the offspring of angels are mentioned, they are the peoples that filled the promised land that Abraham was given, and they are also the majority of the people that were in Sodom and Gomorrah that were destroyed. These offspring of angels are mentioned in Genesis 15:20, 21, the were the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, the Hittites, Perizzites, Raphaims, Girgashites, and Jebusites. The Kenites were the offspring of Cain, through Eve and Satan. All of them together are called the Canaanites.

So we see that in the next age after the flesh, this problem of marriage will not be a problem, and when we study His word, it becomes quite clear.

The question you should ask is ,why did they(angels)do that?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Paper money and fiat currency is the mark of the beast. More than likely no one else is ever going to tell you this because the world has been blinded and does not perceive the evil of paper money, which fulfills the prophecy of the mark of the beast in the book of Revelation, because it is the one thing issued to everyone rich and poor and great and small and is now impossible to buy or sell without, which breaks the command of the Torah, "you shall have righteous weights and quantities", for true money is gold and silver, not paper though which those who issue it devalue deliberately to steal and impoverish the world. The true way to aeonial life is actually quite simple once you understand the truth, get rid of your money, along with obedience to all other commands of the Torah, belief in Yeshuah, lessening yourself in possessions to what you need, and doing good works to the poor. Then and only then, in this narrow path that most will never walk by because of ignorance and disbelief, can you then receive the anointing, which will guarantee your deliverance in the second coming of the Messiah that is soon to take place in a few years. Read this bible study identifying the beasts of Revelation, the prostitute of Babylon, and why paper money is the mark of the beast, The Identity of the Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist, the Prostitute of Babylon, the Mark of the Beast, and the Meaning of 666 | Wisdom of God .
The love of outward show while denying its essence is what killed the Jewish nation. The scripture has plenty of references to this.
The unregenerate man cannot manufacture regeneration although the 'show offs' assume it covers their tail adequately.
The result, a misunderstanding of the very scriptures they seek to establish their position. And how do you tell this to a man enamoured by his own righteousness? Not even Jesus could open their eyes and ears......he leaves them with all their erroneous concepts.....why? because at heart their love of dysfunction is greater than that of function......and isn't dysfunction sin?

One can talk about love and doing the right thing in the most eloquent terms but unless one is loving when the spotlight is not flattering ones ego, it's not worth a fart in the wind.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The angels of God in heaven are all of the same gender. Remember back in Genesis 1:26;"And God said, "Let us [Elohim] make man in Our image, after Our likeness..." Elohim is God and his children, His angels. We are made after the angels, and in their likeness
Right out of the gate, you are off on a tangent of error.
Wrong! The angels have no gender! That's what you are not grasping.
God the Father was talking to God the Son, NOT the angels, when He said: "Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness..."
Though you, and many others, won't be able to handle this, woman is made after the likeness of man!
It appears that you are going to argue your erroneous point, until the end of your days.
Repent from the wickedness of your imaginations.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right out of the gate, you are off on a tangent of error.
Wrong! The angels have no gender! That's what you are not grasping.
God the Father was talking to God the Son, NOT the angels, when He said: "Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness..."
Though you, and many others, won't be able to handle this, woman is made after the likeness of man!
It appears that you are going to argue your erroneous point, until the end of your days.
Repent from the wickedness of your imaginations.
GINOLJC, to all.

well it seems like it's on for Genesis. not saying that what have been posted is correct or wrong, but consider this. the angels are like man in "IDENTIFICTATON". let us explain. all human men are ADAMS, of the human KIND. but listen to this, Daniel 8:16 "And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision". now this, Daniel 9:21 "Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation". here, this angel Gabriel, is referred to as a "MAN". it is H376 אִישׁ 'iysh (eesh) n-m. אִישִׁים 'iysh (eesh) [plural]
a man as an individual or a male person.
{often used as an adjunct to a more definite term (and in such cases frequently not expressed in translation).}
[contracted for H582 (or perhaps rather from an unused root meaning to be extant)]
KJV: also, another, any (man), a certain, + champion, consent, each, every (one), fellow, (foot-, husband-)man, (good-, great, mighty) man, he, high (degree), him (that is), husband, man(-kind), + none, one, people, person, + steward, what (man) soever, whoso(-ever), worthy.
Root(s): H582
Compare: H802

but the contracted is H582 אֱנוֹשׁ 'enowsh (en-oshe') n-m.
אֲנָשִׁים 'enowsh (en-oshe') [plural]
1. (properly) a mortal (and thus differing from the more dignified H120).
2. (hence) a man in general (singly or collectively).
{It is often unexpressed in the English versions, especially when used in apposition with another word.}
[from H605]
KJV: another, X (blood-)thirsty, certain, chap(-man); divers, fellow, X in the flower of their age, husband, (certain, mortal) man, people, person, servant, some ( X of them), + stranger, those, + their trade.
Root(s): H605

Noticw definition #1 above, (differing from the more dignified H120). now our KIND, the Human Kind, all men are called "ADAM", including femals. for a woman is just a man out of man. because, H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

well that includes women, a human being. and H376 אִישׁ 'iysh (eesh) n-m. אִישִׁים 'iysh (eesh), can or cannot depending on context could be a man only. because H582 אֱנוֹשׁ 'enowsh (en-oshe') establish "mortal" only.

so the difference is angels are not "mortal" men, but men. and if we (males and femals ... men) will be like the angels? well in the book of revelation it states all nations of men will appear before God. ok how do one determine a nation of men? skin color, hair, diet ...ect... no. so what's the determining factor? your heart. scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new".. well ther's the all nations of men, "any man". now knowing that, this, Galatians 3:26 "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:27 "For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.(well that answered the question)
Galatians 3:29 "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

PICJAG.